Loving Holiday

Story Info
A brother and sister form an undying bond on a family trip.
3k words
4.21
171.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Viper240
Viper240
25 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. This is my first attempt at erotic fiction.

*

As all the clocks in our house struck 11 o'clock simultaneously, my phone buzzed a few seconds later. Shit I thought, it radiated a sound that echoed across my room. My hands swiped it almost straight away, hopefully quick enough for my parents not to hear. I threw my quilt over my head, my eyes ached for a few seconds at the sight of the bright phone screen. I read the message and shook my head. "Sorry Al, I can't go with you guys tomorrow, I'll meet you there on Sunday" it read.

"Fucking hell," I whispered under my breath. Sara, my best friend of almost 13 years, has doomed me. Tomorrow is the start of our annual holiday, where we hire out a hotel down the coast, and relax for a week. It's a total crock if you ask me, "but it's tradition" as mum would say. I didn't bother replying to Sara, I was meant to be asleep anyway.

The sun wasn't even up when an incessant banging filled my room. It threatened to slam my door off its hinges. "Get up Alex, we're leaving in five," my mother called.

"Alright" was all I managed to get out, slurring my words until they were barely recognisable. I threw the blankets off me and slouched over to my mirror, gazing at the monster before me. My hair was short, but that didn't stop it from sticking up.

There was barely enough time to slip into some jeans and an old t-shirt before my father called out to me. I grabbed my bags, which had been packed two weeks ago, and went outside to meet him.

He was outside, leaning against the back door of the car, his arms tightly folded. "Chuck your stuff in the back," I obeyed, my bags were tightly squished between the drink cooler and the roof of the car.

"That can't be safe, right?"

"What?"

"You won't be able to see out the back window."

"I'll be right," he scoffed as if I just told a bad joke. My sister, Anna then came out the front door, her heels clicking on the concrete, her long, dark hair gently swaying with each step.

My sister and I are twins, both just turned 19 years old. She sauntered over to me in just skimpy shorts, a loose fitting top and her slippers. Her hair was sloppily tied back to keep it from hanging over her bedraggled face, but a few strands still got in the way. She went straight past me and took her place in the back seat, her thumbs busily tapping away at her phone - playing a game.

"Annie, couldn't you have gotten dressed?" Our mother asked.

"I'll dress when we get there," she replied hastily, not lifting her eyes from the screen.

Our mother just shook her head at that and sat in the front seat, rubbing her eyes. Dad was still puzzled on how to fit in all the bags in the back; he eventually folded and piled some bags in the middle back seat, between where Anna and I will be sitting.

Dad then gripped his back to stretch, before slumping into the driver's seat. I took my place in the cramped back seat, with something digging into my kidneys. The car vibrated as it started and the headlights shone on the front of our house. As the car pulled out onto the road, I gazed back at the house.

Our neighbours light went on and their curtains were pushed to the side. The silhouette of the old woman stood frozen, before shutting the blinds and then the light went off. We drove off and our house shrunk into the distance.

About an hour into our three hour trip, my sister complained she needed a bathroom. Dad rolled his eyes and pulled into the next rest stop. It was simply a block of toilets with a picnic bench outside, surrounded by dense trees. Anna sprinted in as if it was an Olympic event. Dad went in as well, and mum sat at the picnic bench. I took a seat beside her, "didn't they pee before we left?"

"Pair of wimps, both of them," my mum giggled.

Anna came out in a few minutes and mum decided to go inside anyway, "just to be safe." As my sister walked over to me, her long, tanned legs glistened in the morning sunlight. Her hair was now hanging freely, and was long enough to just sit below her shoulders. She sat so close to me, her hips were pressing against mine.

"Having no make-up on really suits you," I winked at her, my voice getting higher in pitch.

"Oh shut up, you punk!"

"You do look nice though," I replied, reaching around her back and resting my hand on her left shoulder.

"Thanks babe," she said lovingly, resting her head on my shoulder and letting out a gentle sigh. I noticed her right hand slide from her leg to mine, and a wave of goosebumps appeared on me. She then lifted her head and her left hand lightly touched my chin. It angled my face to look at hers and as our eyes met, her lips slowly closed in on mine.

Her hand on my leg didn't move, but her other hand moved from my chin up to my cheek, which was turning crimson. Her lips were smooth as they pressed against mine, they were perfectly matched with mine. I then surrendered to her and the heat left my cheeks.

Just as her lips began to separate, she pulled away and her hands were in her lap within seconds. "Alright guys, lets get outta here," dad ordered as he marched out of the toilet block. Anna and I obeyed and took our place in the car. I buckled my seat belt and noticed her looking at me, she didn't say anything. A smile curled across her face and redness filled her cheeks, and I looked away.

I kissed my sister, my own sister. It was more than a casual sibling kiss, we both knew it. Thankfully mum and dad were oblivious to the constant looks Anna and I were giving each other as the drive continued. "You two are quiet this morning, are you okay?" Mum asked with sincerity.

"Fine mum, aren't we allowed to be quiet?" I replied with a shake in my voice, hoping she didn't pick up on it.

"I guess you are, it's just not like the two of you."

"We can argue if you want, Alex is just being a sook this morning," Anna remarked, staring at me.

"Fuck off," I shouted, forgetting who was in the car.

"That's enough of that," dad asserted.

I turned away from Anna for the rest of the trip, so I wouldn't know if she shot me any more looks. What was that kiss even for if she was just going to betray me after? I'll never understand her.

We arrived at our hotel and discovered we were going to be in separate rooms. Mum and dad would take one, Anna and I in the other. Our room had three beds as mum thought Sara was coming, so she ordered a three-bed room. It was more like, one queen bed, and one single bed. I hurled my one suit case onto the single bed while my sister dragged her luggage to the other bed.

"Alex," she called, her eyes glued to the floor.

"Yes?" I stared at her, my eyes traveling from her dark hair to her brown eyes, down to her petite tits, and her long silky legs.

"About that kiss."

"Don't worry, I understand."

Her eyes then left the floor and stared into mine, she shook her head and started toward me. My eyes widened as her arms wrapped around my neck, and her lips pressed against mine. My arms proceeded to wrap around her lower back, without my brain ordering it. I fell backwards onto the bed, taking her with me.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she mumbled in between kisses.

"Does that matter?"

"I hope not."

Her fingers began fumbling the buttons on my shirt, almost tearing them out to get my shirt open. As she undid the bottom and final button, her hand traced along my waist, her eyes on me the whole time. She then broke our kiss and positioned her head so my cock would be in her face if it wasn't restrained by my jeans.

Just as she began to undo my jeans, a knock on the door echoed through the room, ringing in my ears. Anna's eyes fixated on the door, as did mine. Just short of being frozen, her hand began redoing my pants and shirt. Once finished she jumped up and fixed her hair.

"Come on guys, we're going down to dinner," a voice outside said, recognisably dad. Footsteps then faded into the distance.

Anna froze, locked in a gaze at me. The ceiling light reflected off her emerald eyes, giving them a sparkle. She was still wearing the same shorts, the same skimpy top revealing much of her flawless body. Her eyes then left me and found the floor, and her top teeth bit against her bottom lip.

"Don't worry about it," I said, trying to hide the shakiness of my voice.

"I'm worrying, Alex!" She snapped.

"They wouldn't have heard, we weren't even making noise."

"It's not that! I want to kiss you again, but if we get caught, or even suspected, we will be in the shit," her hand clutching her forehead as she spoke.

"Look, let's get down there, and discuss this later."

Anna nodded in my general direction, her eyes not daring to look into mine again. I paced back and forth in the bathroom for a few minutes, straightened my clothes, and removed any remnants of my sister's lipstick and smell. Her silence nerved me, I peeked out the door to see her sitting on the very edge of the bed, biting her fingernails. Nail biting always was a bad habit of hers.

Dinner was awkward, the four of us were sat at an ordinary table. Mum and dad were next to each other, and Anna sat beside me. We exchanged small talk, Anna barely said a word, just toyed with her food with her fork. The lights were dimly lit as some mediocre band played up on the stage.

As I ate, my leg constantly twitched. A hand then pressed down on it, and began to gently rub it. I looked over, and my sister was smiling largely at me. I knew mum was looking, so I rolled my eyes and went back to my dinner. Her hand remained around my knee for a while, before gradually moving further up my leg. My eyes widened and I softly gasped when her hand firmly gripped the bulge in my pants.

I tightened my grip on my knife and fork to the point where my hands ached as my sister rubbed my cock. It ached to be released from my jeans, it pressed into the material of my underwear, threatening to rip a hole in them. Anna's face was going red, and she softly panted. After she finished her dinner, her other hand moved under the table and between her legs. I could only stare, desperately trying to look like I was in a daze, as our parents were still just across the table.

"Mum, I think I'm going back to the room, to get ready for bed,' Anna said, removing her hand from my penis.

"That's okay, sweetheart," our mother replied, seemingly oblivious to the events under the table.

I returned to our room exhausted, the door was unlocked. The room was freezing, and a gentle breeze swept through. It was dark, but not pitch black. I found my way to the bathroom to undress, Anna's clothes that she wore to dinner were scattered across the floor. I gathered them and stuffed them into the washing basket, along with my own clothes. I left the bathroom wearing only my underwear.

It seemed darker now, and my vision blurred. I found the beds, barely. The single bed hosted my sister, who was now heavily breathing through her nose. I gently nudged her shoulder. "Sis, get in the big bed, I'll take this one," I offered.

"What? No, you take it," she replied through a yawn.

"Fine, goodnight," I said, kissing her forehead gently.

A few hours into sleep, my blankets were lifted, allowing the cool air to seep in. A body curled up behind me, my sisters. Anna put her arm over me and snuggled into me. "That you Annie? What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to be closer to you," she replied sleepily.

Words failed to escape my mouth. I rolled over to face her, though it was too dark to see much of anything. Before I could react, her hot breath touched my face and her sweet lips pressed against mine. I didn't fight it, I couldn't. Instead I put my hand behind her head and nestled it in her hair. She responded by throwing her leg over mine and sliding in closer to me.

"We better be quiet," she whispered.

"Probably," I replied.

Her lips soon parted and my tongue slipped into her mouth. She moaned softly with that, and pressed her hips into the growing bulge in my shorts. I felt her hand on my chest, then it tickled down past my stomach and to the top of my shorts. And after a moment of torture, her hand slipped inside, and my cock almost unloaded with her first touch.

"Someone's a little excited."

"You have no idea, sis."

We threw the blankets to the end of the bed and Anna slid my shorts down to my ankles, and tossed them to the floor. My cock was now free, and shot straight up, pre-cum oozing from its tip. Anna gazed in awe and bit her bottom lip before wiping up the single stream of liquid with her finger. She then licked it off, and wrapped her hand completely around my cock. Her hand ran up and down my cock, altering its speed and direction, before the tip of her tongue met the tip of my cock.

"Mmm, tastes nice," she said, winking at me.

I could only let out slight groans and moans as she took more and more of my cock in her mouth. I saw her hand slowly drift between her legs and rub. After a few minutes of intense pleasure, Anna lifted her head, and a long string of moisture formed a bridge between her lips and my cock. She leaned closer to me and used both hands to lift off my shirt, and toss it away. I used this opportunity to remove her shirt, discovering that she hadn't been wearing a bra.

Her breasts were of pure beauty. They were not large, but not small either. I instinctively leaned in and took each one in my mouth. I alternated between them for a while, licking and sucking, which made her moan uncontrollably. My sister soon inched away from me and slid off her panties, which were drenched by her excitement.

"No screwing around, I want you in me," she ordered.

"Hey, I'm not arguing"

I laid Anna down on her back, her head resting comfortably in the pillows. She spread her long legs and pulled me in close. As my cock neared her pussy, goosebumps grew on my body as her legs wrapped around my waist. I dug my hands into the mattress on either side of her for balance, and leaned down for a lengthy, passionate kiss.

I felt my sisters pussy tighten around my cock almost immediately as I entered her. My face went red as her mouth opened wide, and her eyes shut. When I was far enough inside, I slowly pulled out, and then back in. I continued at a slow pace until Anna's legs tightened around me and forced me in further, to the point where my balls were pressed against her ass.

Gradually I got faster, my sister began letting out little squeaks each time I pushed in. My balls now slapped against her ass with each thrust, and she let out a moan each time. Her hands moved down the bed and clasped the sheets. Her knuckles went a bright white colour.

"Fuck me, Alex! Don't stop," she screamed, gripping the sheets.

My balls began to tighten, and I could feel my cock preparing to cum. I could let out soft moans and mumbled words, but not enough to warn her. My body was in such a rhythm that it would take more energy to stop than it would to keep going. Without warning, my cock shot load after load of cum into Anna's pussy. She could feel it, her eyes were shut and her hands were clawed into my back.

I collapsed beside her, unable to say anything. I laid on my back, and Anna snuggled into me, placing her hand on my chest and running it around in circles.

"Did you cum inside me?"

"Maybe," I said, my voice rasping.

"It's okay sweetie, it felt nice."

I almost drifted off to sleep before I could hear footsteps out in the hall. They approached my door. I looked over to see Anna already in a snooze. I ignored the noise and turned towards Anna, snuggling close to her.

"Alex, I got another key to your room, sorry I'm late," a voice said, barging through our door. "Oh god, Alex! What have you done?"

My vocal cords locked themselves and shut down, it was Sara. I laid there wide eyed, and my bottom jaw almost touching my chest. I couldn't move, my whole body shut itself down. Oh well, at least Anna didn't get woken up.

Viper240
Viper240
25 Followers