Loving Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey’s vulva has become so swollen that bottoming out is like landing on the air bumper after a pole vault. I take advantage. I grind my pubic bone into this swollen tissue. I do it carefully. Too much pressure is a turn off for her, but light pressure fans her flames. What I am trying to do now is to minimize the sliding in and out while I maximize the manipulation of her clitoris and labia with the base of my cock.

Nowhere in all the web pages on male anatomy is the base of the cock treated as a subject, but I suspect I am not unique in having a swelling there. It’s not very noticeable except when I masturbate or fuck. Along with the glans, it is one of the two triggers for an ejaculation when I am beating off. Now I am using it to squish around the swollen tissues of Honey’s sex, and at the same time, my glans is getting a treat of its own. But, be aware, women don’t have any nerves in the depths of their vaginas. The nerves are all at the entrance.

This subtle manipulation is hardly any manipulation at all, yet it is all that is necessary to bring to Honey to a new plateau of excitement and I respond with yet another orgasm, and shooting a little more semen into my bladder where it will perfume my urine with a fishy odor all week, reminding me what else the cock in my hand is for when I pee.

Honey reaches up, elbows locked, and holds my chest away from her to increase the pressure my hips are putting on her vulva and vagina. This pulls her ass up into the air and my fucking is now straight up and down into her ever more steamy cunt. When she can no longer hold me, I return to my knees and squat on my heels. My cock is rigid enough to pry up on her vagina with its tip. It puts pressure directly on her ‘G’ spot, and she loves it. Yet another plateau. Her keening is now loud enough to alarm the neighbors. Lucky they are hard of hearing.

I reach up and take some spit from my mouth to lubricate my fingers. My saliva is still sticky from eating honey, I mean Honey. I pull most of the way out and stroke my exposed cock, mingling the spit with the pussy juice covering it, and then put my fingers and thumb on either side of her clitoris, pressing it down on my cock through her swollen flesh as I slowly slide my cock in, getting off on the increased sensation. When my penis just about to emerge, my fingers press the tail of her clitoris, where is splits around her pisshole, against the corona of the glans and then I slowly frig my cock in and out just an inch or so, to palpitate her clit in this manner. I pinch my fingers and thumb closer together so I am holding her clitoris between them and then fuck my cock up against it from below. She screams in ecstasy. I begin slow long strokes, alternating between stroking into her pussy and stroking up against her clitoris, then I begin to allow my fingers to stroke against her clitoris while my cock strokes in and in and in, and suddenly it is almost impossible to stay in the saddle. The mare is bucking and it’s all I can do to keep my seat.

But I don’t lose my rhythm, and my fingers continue to do their magic. Beware, young men. Be sure you stop doing this before the first sign of inadequate lubrication or everything good will cease in no uncertain terms. Fingers aren’t as smooth as a cock.

Honey’s heels are kicking the backs of my legs in rhythm with her grunts; her neck is bent back; she looks like she’s in agony; the tendons of her neck stand out like twisted steel cables. She is coming and this orgasm is destroying her. This time it is a true purgation of emotions and leaves her drained.

I respond with another orgasm, but I still don’t ejaculate. I hunker over her, penis as fully inserted as I can make it, and kiss her, loving the taste of my precum, which is still in her mouth from our foreplay. My hand finds her breasts and rubs her nipples in a circular motion. My balls are buzzing and my cock feels like a million dollars. Honey opens her eyes and looks up at me, “I love you.”

“I love you, Honey. All the time. Not just when we’re fucking, oops, making love.” This is a tease. She normally doesn’t like to fuck, but always likes to make love. She also doesn’t like it if I only say I love her during sex. I make it a point to say, I love you every night when I come to bed.

“How about you get on top for a while, Honey?”

I have found a sure-fire way to get Honey positioned in exactly the right place when she’s riding me on top. (No, I don’t allow her to wear spurs.) My description probably won’t be adequate for your mind’s eye to imagine this, but if you try it I think you’ll figure it out and it’s well worth it, especially for the woman on top.

What I do is make a lap while lying on my back, by pulling my knees up toward my head. It started with me making a lap to hold Honey away from my cock so she wouldn’t wipe her pussy juice off it. If you let that happen it can cool your lady’s ardor just when you don’t’ want to. The ‘V’ of my lap is a sharper angle than the ‘V’ of her pubis and she is held off, away from me. Now I arch my back pushing the tip of my cock up toward her pussy, unbending only enough so my cock can push against her vestibule, but not enough to slide in. Now Honey has to move around until she can get my cock started in. At that point, she’s situated exactly right. The beauty of it is that now, I can fuck her clitoris and we both have equal control over how much pressure to bring to bear and how much motion.

Similarly, I can fuck her clitoris on the way to a full stroke up and into her. Many times Honey has thought her last orgasm was the last orgasm, only to have this technique prove her wrong. Soon she is coming again and to keep her coming, I slow down and become a minimalist, working my glans around her vestibule, and enjoying the popping in and out of my glans which puts direct pressure on the frenulum, the absolutely most sensitive part of the cock, bar none, unless you count the clitoris.

(It’s funny. I can beat off the day after having sex with Honey and come in about five minutes by manipulating the bottom of the glans lips and the little web of skin that extends up into the ‘V.’)

It just so happens that concentrating on Honey’s needs during the last while has allowed my cock to lose some of it hardness. This manipulation of my frenulum with Honey’s clitoris, soon restores my cock to it solid state, though I hasten to add it isn’t as hard as when I entered. Rather, it is more tapered at both ends and can actually bend in the middle. Surprisingly, this makes it even more sensitive and makes some of the positions in the Kama Sutra possible that I had thought impossible when I was younger and harder.

My erection re-established, I begin some serious fucking, encouraged by the music, which is now rather dramatic. Although Honey is on top and in control, I can do wonders grabbing her love handles and it’s not something she is loath to have me do. When Honey’s on top, here are some of the things that drive us wild. If I hump my hips the right way, my cock comes out of her vagina and up against her clitoris at the end of the stroke. When I do this, meatus ends up against her clitoris and the bottom of my cock (which is on top now) lies embedded parallel to her vulva while my balls are nestled up against her vagina. If you don’t think that feels good, you’ve got another think coming. If I hump another way my cock slides back in and if I keep pushing the head comes out at the other end of her groove, pointed at her asshole. Try it. It’s hard to describe but the feeling when you get it going is sublime.

To visualize the above, stick your index finger up and then bend your wrist up and down so your finger turns a 90 degree turn. This is what my cock was doing inside Honey’s pussy. A caution: doing this expands her vagina almost to child birthing size and if you need the feeling of a tight pussy in order to come, this may be contraindicated. On the other hand if you want to reduce your honey to jelly, this is a good way to do it.

My very favorite thing in this position and the most likely to make both of us come, is put my cock all the way in and then fuck her clitoris with the base of my cock, in a way that is similar to the way I made her come when I was on top, just before we changed positions. I usually put my arms on her shoulders and push down on them. She swivels her hips so the pressure I’m putting on her is directed toward her clitoris and bingo! Looking at her vagina while I do this, I can see her clitoris draped over either side of my cock, brushing against it as it moves in and out. It’s a sight to marvel to.

I decide it’s time for me to build up to a crescendo. “Let’s try dead bug. I’m ready to take control for the climax. Is that okay?”

Honey rolls off me and lies on her back with her legs sticking up like a dead bug, belly up. I position a pillow under my head and lie on my side at 90 degrees to her body. I put my top leg between her legs,. and grasping my cock wiggle my hips into position to insert it. Since I’d be a fool to hurry things, I pause to allow my fingers and cock to work together to make sure Honey’s pussy is still as hot as it can be. This is a great position from which to put a clitoris between your cock and fingers and make your woman go crazy. It’s also a good position to give your balls some loving or for your partner to tickle your balls while your cock tickles her cunt. By the way, this is a good position for stout people.

Not tonight, but on other occasions I like to fuck her with both legs above my top leg. I prop a pillow under my butt so I don’t have to hold myself up to her with my muscles and then I let her take control; but not tonight. Tonight I push my cock in as far as it will go and then I push, push, push with my hips until I have her pussy pointing straight up, my ass facing the sky, and my cock pointing straight down.

Now I slowly pleasure each face of my cock with pressure against Honey’s pussy using long slow strokes until she is with me. The cigar-like taper of my cock makes this a wonderful feeling. Then we begin on themes and variations, all tending toward greater passion. If she comes before me, we start over, slow to fast, poco a poco to vivaci.

Now I have a sense that the end game has arrived. My breath is coming in gasps and I am conscious that my purpose is to damn well fuck her once and for all. I am concentrating on my own pleasure and it’s cool because giving myself pleasure is what Honey wants to do now. I am whistling under my breath and she is harmonizing with me in song as well as thrust for thrust. I can feel roiling up, the tide of my desire and it is good. Soon I am coming and I can sense my semen collecting, waiting for the moment. What takes place is impossible to describe but yet I will try. When a person ejaculates, the muscles clench in, analogous to breathing in. It’s the same muscular action that keeps you from peeing when you need to pee. Then, analogous to breathing out or peeing, the muscles contract to expel the semen. This is what you do not do when you have an orgasm without ejaculating.

But now I want to ejaculate and yet, the pressure is not adequate yet and I must work harder. My hips are wild and frenzied things, working to pound my rigid prick in and out with fury. My cock is not longer half hard, but is enormous, hard, arching upward as it swives into Honey’s sweet pussy. The glans is swollen all out of proportion and deep purple. I am thrashing back and forth putting pressure on my penis from every angle and a faster and faster pace. My heart must be healthy because this is quite the aerobic workout. My breath is coming in gasps and I can feel the semen on its way, yet my muscles are holding it off, making me work yet harder. Honey is coming now too. It is a sympathetic thing and as she comes, she pulls me into her harder and harder, fingernails scoring my ass cheeks while I strain to push my penis up into her thorax. Suddenly my muscles freeze, cock extended to the fullest. I’M COMING. I’M COMING. Oceans of semen are flowing and I spasm once and lock my back and hips not allowing my cock to retreat an inch and then I’m screaming as I pull my cock back to the entrance and push soundly in again and spasm again, and thrice and four times, before collapsing into Honey’s extended arms, where I am taken to her breast.

12