Loving Husband/Loving Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diagones
diagones
332 Followers

We lay on our backs, doing our breathing, basking, cooling down, reassembling our wits for the here and now. She fondled my flaccid cock very lightly, much like I have seen her stroke a very expensive marquis cut emerald necklace I gave her, unconsciously exhibiting her possession to other women at a dinner table.

"So," I said, "other than his fucking you and cumming three times, in all those manual positions, was your mission accomplished?"

"Alas. I'm afraid we have to scratch him from our list."

In a tangled way, that was a bit shocking news. Not that this man I barely knew had to be scratched, but because I had automatically assumed Jill's assets and seductive prowess would wrap him up in a package for us. Moreover, only a few hours earlier they had engaged in a marathon fucking session that surely reaped a rich harvest of pleasures and satisfactions. How could she not leave him drooling for more?

"Tell me about it. How did you find out?"

"We were lying there in that sweet exhaustion, after he came in me the second time. He raised up an looked at me and said, 'What are you thinking right now?' I said, 'Strangely enough, I was wishing my husband was here.' He said, 'WHAT??!!' I said, 'when you had my nipple in your mouth, it felt sooooo good. My husband is good at that too, and I wanted both my breasts in your mouth and his mouth at the same time.' He looked horrified. I knew then I had blown our plan. 'Well, you did ask what I was thinking,' I told him. He said, 'No, no, no. Don't even go there.'"

"I smoothed it over, pretended my idle thought was as surprising to me as it was to him, and took out an insurance policy by sucking him off. Giving him a memory that would blank out my wishing you were there."

"And I'm sure you did," I said. "Was he the perfect size?"

"Close enough. Soft and spongy, then long and hard. In fact, I blanked out everything else and just got into it, for my own personal indulgence. Being that slut who loves sucking a beautiful cock. I gave him a blow job he will never forget."

I kissed her plump, cushiony lips that had circled Roger's cock, to slide down and up, over and over, until he spurted his cum into her mouth. "Poor baby." I said. "All for naught."

"Not all. There was some delicious fucking in it for me, make no mistake."

"I'm well aware. You came back home highly primed."

"You were primed yourself when I came home. Highly primed."

"Yes, I was. The experience was quite different from sharing you in a threesome."

"It was very different for me, too."

"How so?"

She thought about it, and gathered her thoughts. "My solo flight," she said. "You not in the picture. After nineteen years of marriage, having an affair, to use that dirty word." She broke into a giggle. "After the men you watched fuck me... I had an affair!"

I laughed with her. "Maybe a fling is the better word."

"Or courtship even better. I did have that, and it was delightful, delicious, exhilarating, flattering, stirred my juices, made my heart race. And absolutely NOT because you are lacking in any way. Because, let's face it Jack, your Sex Goddess is turning into an ordinary middle age woman."

"Bull shit."

"You are my loving husband, and so very sweet, but it is true. My face grows more wrinkles. Gray is spreading over my hair like a river flooding its banks. My thighs get heavier. My ass bigger and fatter. My boobs droop. I needed that rejuvenation that came with courting Roger. That feeling of power from my young days, that I was beautiful, that I still had that feminine allure and sexual magnetism to attract men, any man, all men, and especially Roger."

I got a queasy feeling. "Did you...sort of...fall in love with him?"

"It is not possible for me to fall in love with any man except you. And I have done that, over and over, so many times since I first set eyes on you. No, it was just as I told you. The chase. The rejuvenation. The romance of being put on a pedestal. Feeling young and beautiful, and hotly desired. And of course all that followed from that - giving him signals and receiving them, maneuvering us into moments out of the public eye, the kisses that made his cock hard and my pussy juice soak my panties. Knowing that sooner or later we would fuck, wanting him to fuck me. With your knowledge and blessing," she added.

Hmmmmm. Still, I said. "Do you think...more cultivation would bring him around to our thinking?"

She gave me a quick, round eyed, speculative look. "I really don't think so. But I would be more than happy to pursue it further. If you're okay with it."

I actually considered it, her investment of time and feminine skills and joyful returns, her returning to me and both of us highly primed. But my consideration was short lived. "No. I think it best to cut our losses and regroup."

Four days later we were at home, me doing the Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle, her browsing a fashion magazine, when her cell phone rang. She read the caller, looked at me, and said, "A good a time as any to deal with this."

"Hello Roger...No, I can talk. No problem... I wasn't ignoring you. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to say... Yes, lots of thinking about it... Yes, that too. Your cock was delicious in my mouth. I loved giving you that pleasure... Everything you did to me... You are good, very good, as good as I expected... (She laughed) Yes, the BUT that looms in giant letters but isn't spoken. I have thought of much more than the sex... To get to the bottom line, I made a mistake... Don't be so dramatic. He has no idea, and he won't be coming after you with a gun in his hand... Not you, all me. It was a mistake for me to fall for you and fuck you... I don't see why. We are adults. We both knew what we were doing... There won't be a next time...Listen to me. It isn't about you. Your love making was tremendously thrilling. It is now all about me. It was a mistake. As thrilling as you were, I risk far, far too much in continuing our party... Never the less, it was a one time deal. I have made that decision...That sums it up. I am a forty six year old married woman who got hot for another man, and made the deliberate choice of going to his house to enjoy a new and splendid cock. The first time ever in nineteen years of marriage I went to another man for sex. But that's all it was. I now see it was a mistake. Like a child with the key to the candy store gorging on sweets.......... Thank you. We will go along with museum business as though our fling never happened. And please, don't call me to negotiate more sex. That's over. Okay?... Bye, Roger."

diagones
diagones
332 Followers
12