Loving Husband/Loving Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diagones
diagones
330 Followers

But... The most solid of foundations of marital bliss never completely disentangles the peculiarities of female logic. A woman's chromosomal right to unpredictability. After a while Jill raised up to support herself on her elbow, and gazed into my eyes. She traced my lips with her finger tip. She put her full cushiony lips to mine with a kiss of ineffable tenderness. When she spoke, her voice was in that register of sultry, sensual, full bore Jill sexuality that sent a shiver down my spine.

"On the other hand," she said, "we don't have to throw out the baby with the bath water. We can have both, as we've always had. Heaven on earth and the rich sweet deserts. On your terms. Once a year I can pursue a man of my choice. One and done. I accept that." She kissed me again, with the same tenderness. "If you accept this," she continued, breathing the words over my lips. "No woman for you. N-E-V-E-R." She bit my lips to leave an excalamation point on what she said, and it hurt like hell!

diagones
diagones
330 Followers
12