Loving Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get these off you first," I said. I slid her shorts off because I wanted to see her walking. I wanted to see how much her ass jiggled. It barely jiggled at all. I'm pretty sure mine did but it didn't matter.

Once in the bedroom we lay facing each other, kissing and exploring each other. I had wondered why Lulu decided to bring her purse with her into the bedroom. It didn't take long to find out. She reached over and, after taking a long dildo out of it, whispered, "Pretend this is Mike's cock." She slid it into her mouth, licked it and said, "You, too."

I almost came immediately. The idea of the two of us sucking Mike's cock, sliding our tongues up and down it, and kissing when we met at the top thrilled me. For a few minutes we really got into our pretend double cock-sucking adventure. Then Lulu took the dildo, lay on her back, eased it into her pussy and whispered, "Now imagine that Mike is fucking me. Sit on my face. Let me eat your pussy while you think about making out with Mike."

Om my God. Lulu sure had some imagination. I straddled her head and, when her tongue hit my clit, pressed down hard on her while I thought about Mike slamming his cock in her. This continued for a couple of minutes until Lulu, her voice muffled by my body, said, "New position."

I reluctantly got off her and watched as she got on her knees with the dildo still in her pussy. "Use this on me," she said. "Use this while I imagine sucking Mike's cock until he comes."

"No," I said. I positioned the dildo at her butthole and snarled, "You imagine he's fucking you in the ass."

She said, "But I don't like..." When the head of the dildo disappeared into her ass, though, she cried out, "Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Her moans were so loud I almost missed my phone making a "booping" sound. "This might be Mike," I said. I picked up my phone and read the text that had appeared. "He's on his way home," I said. "You gotta go."

"Let me just wait for him," Lulu said. "Then we can..."

"No. You have to leave."

She pouted, stood up, got dressed and mumbled, "Oh, all right. You will talk to him, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said as I pushed her toward the front door. The moment she was out the door Mike was behind me, naked, with his cock as hard as granite. "C'mere," he growled. He picked me up, carried me into the bedroom, put me on the bed, lifted my legs over his shoulders and slammed into me. Our love-making was hard, furious and violent, as was my orgasm. I guess Mike really liked the idea of having sex with me and Lulu.

******

A week passed after my tryst with Lulu, a week in which she bugged me whenever she could and in which Mike and I got serious about hitting the gym. I think he lost about ten pounds in that week and I lost five. More importantly, though, was that his muscles began to show through quite nicely.

One night I got to the gym after he did. As usual I said a quick hello and headed for the leg machines while he worked on his abs. I was just about to get serious about my workout when a sexy blue-eyed blonde wandered up to me. "Excuse me," she said. She cocked her head in Mike's direction and continued. "I just saw you say something to the guy in the blue tee-shirt over there. Do you know him?"

"Um...yeah," I said. I wanted to see what her interest was before I gave her any information.

"I think he's really hot," she said. "I belong to this gym chain in another town and I'm only here for one night. I'm kinda looking around for some action, ya' know? What can you tell me about him?"

Jeez. A woman was telling me she wanted to fuck my husband. "Well," I said. "I can tell you that he's a great lay. I can also tell you that he's married and...well, you know how that goes. But his wife travels a lot so, if you're interested, I can see if she's...uh...not around and let you know."

"Oh my God," she said. "That would be great. I'm Becky, by the way."

"Candy," I said. Heck. I don't know why I made up that name. It just popped into my head. "Wait here."

I wandered over to Mike and, smiling, said, "Just pretend you're surprised to see me and give me a big smile."

"Um,,,okay," he said. He not only smiled but gave me a hug.

"Don't look," I said. "But there is a blonde over by the leg machines who just told me that she thinks you're hot and that she wants to have a one-nighter with you."

"But..."

"Shhh. She doesn't know that you're my husband. I told her that your wife travels a lot and may be out of town. So, I'm going to tell her that I...his wife...is not around so you can take her home and fuck her and I can watch on the cameras."

Mike was taken aback by my comment. "Excuse me?"

"Come on," I said. "You watched Lulu and me, now I want to watch you. She's really hot, you know. Blonde, blue eyes, small tits, hard ass..."

"Jesus, babe. How are we going to work this?"

"I'll tell her that your wife is not around. Then I will introduce you two. While you get to know her I'll go home and set up the cameras. I'll watch you for a while and when I've seen enough I'll text you and tell you that I came home early, you know, that I'm at the airport or something so you can get her to leave. Okay?"

Mike sighed and mumbled, "If it's what you want."

I gave Mike a pat on the ass and then practically ran over to Becky. "Okay," I said. "She's not around so if you want I'll introduce you."

"God, yes," Becky said.

I took her by the hand and led her to Mike. "Mike. This is Becky. Becky. This is Mike. I'll let you two get aquatinted. I'd love to hang around but I gotta get going."

I drove like a maniac to get home as fast as I could. I set up the clock cameras one on each side of the bed and took my laptop into one of the spare bedrooms. After I made sure there were no pictures of Mike and me visible, I lay on the bed and waited. I didn't have to wait long.

Mike and Becky stumbled into the bedroom clawing at each other to get their clothes off. Once they were naked Mike flopped onto his back and Becky climbed on board. I'll say this—she really knew how to move her hips. It seemed that her entire upper body was still as well as every part of her lower body below her ass. Her hips were the only things moving, going in slow circles or back and forth.

She also knew how to get Mike into the action. Either she leaned over to let him suck on her tits or she leaned backward to stroke his cock while it moved in and out of her. And her language! It was, well, crude. That's right, motherfucker. Get that cock deep in me. Fuck me, baby.

When she came, she made the most annoying sounds—a high-pitched woo woo. It was so absurd I almost laughed, but I kept my eyes on the action because I wanted to see what she would do when she realized Mike hadn't come.

Well, as soon as her orgasm passed she got on her knees and took him—all of him—into her throat. I mean I can deep-throat to a certain degree but he disappeared completely inside her throat. She was very good at controlling her gag reflex, I will give her that, although she did, on occasion, seem to be on the verge of vomiting. When Mike was ready he lifted his hips completely off the ground, put his hands on top of her head and pushed his cock deeper into her throat—as if that was possible. She fell onto her back, laughing. "That was incredible," she said. "Rest up a bit. I think I wanna feel you in my ass."

No way! I waited a few minutes and then sent my text—Hi honey. I just got to the airport. I'll be home in twenty minutes.

"Oh my God," Mike shouted. "My wife. She came back early. She'll be here in twenty minutes. You gotta go."

"Shit," Becky cried. "Okay. Let me..." Fortunately she only had her gym shorts and sports bra to put on. She had never bothered to even take off her sneakers.

As soon as she left the house I stormed out of the spare bedroom and dragged Mike into the master bedroom. "I was not about to let you fuck her in the ass," I said with a snarl.

"I figured as much," Mike said. "Let me clean off..."

"No," I said. "I wanna taste her, if there is any of her essence left on your cock after that blow job she gave you." Surprisingly, I could taste her and I liked what I tasted. More surprisingly, Mike came in a heartbeat.

We lay side by side for a while, holding hands, until finally he said, "Well? Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes," I said. "I liked watching you fuck her." In my mind I added—we may have to do that again.

******

Two more weeks passed, two weeks during which time Lulu pestered me on a constant basis. "Didja' talk to him" Didja' talk to him?" I kept telling her that if it was going to happen, it would just happen...we would not plan anything.

Well, it was going to happen. She was all excited at work when she slid her chair next to mine and whispered, "Evan is going out of town tomorrow. We can make it happen then."

Oh shit. Well, Mike and I had gotten pretty buffed up during those two weeks so, in that regard at least, I was ready.

Mike and I planned our approach, the first part of which was to invite Lulu over for dinner and telling her to dress casually—shorts and a tee shirt. The fewer clothes we had to remove, the better.

The second part of the plan was to get her, and ourselves, a little drunk. After that it would be time for the action.

After dinner I told Lulu that we Mike and I had been working out hard for the past few weeks. I lifted my tee shirt and said, "Look at how flat my stomach is."

She mumbled, "Yeah. I see."

"Feel it," I said.

"Feel it?"

"Yeah. Feel it."

For some reason, Lulu seemed nervous. I couldn't understand why because this was her idea. But she came up next to me and ran her hand over my stomach. "Nice," she said.

"But that's nothing," I said. "You should see Mike's six pack and his arms. Oh my God, His arms. Mike—take off your shirt."

Mike played the shy husband perfectly. "Take off my shirt?"

"Yeah. Take off your shirt."

"Well...okay," he said.

After he lifted his shirt over his head I took Lulu's hand and led her to him. "Feel his chest," I whispered. "Feel his arms."

Lulu looked like she was in a trance as her hands moved over Mike's body. Mike, for his part, played the now confused husband perfectly, stammering, "What...what are you doing?"

"Relax, baby," I said. "Just go with the flow." I lifted my tee shirt over my head and whispered to Lulu, "Now you."

I thought Mike was ready for this but I think he was on the verge of passing out when he saw Lulu's incredibly hard nipples, and even closer to passing out when I took his hands and put them on her breasts.

Lulu closed her eyes and moaned. Without any encouragement from me she stepped out of her shorts and sank to her knees, taking Mike's shorts and underpants with her. Before I could get my shorts off his cock was already deep in her mouth. I watched for a while as she moved her head up and down but, when Mike's legs began to tremble, I said, "Hey. Let's get into the bedroom so we can share him."

None of us said a word as we made our way to the bedroom. Once there Mike flopped on his back with his prick standing straight up. I kneeled on one side of him and Lulu kneeled on the other, our moths sliding up and down the front side and back side of his stiff prick. We'd meet at the knob, kiss and then make our way down. After a couple of minutes Mike began to lift his hips, a sure sign that he was about to come.

"Not yet," I said. "Get on top of him, Lulu."

I didn't want to get involved yet. I just watched as Lulu climbed on board, dragged her breasts over Mike's face and rocked back and forth, driving his cock deep into her pussy. But my patience wore thin.

"Get on your knees, Lulu," I said. "Eat my pussy while Mike fucks you."

Oh my God. What a turn-on it was to feel Lulu's tongue on my clit while I stared at her tits flying around as Mike slammed into her. Her moans turned into screams and her screams sent vibrations straight into my pussy and up my body. I heard Mike groan when he came and imagined him pumping cum into her. Lulu, having her own orgasm, seemingly tried to get her entire head inside me and I, blind with lust, experienced one of the most monstrous orgasms of my life.

After we came we just stayed as we were for a few seconds until Lulu sort of flopped onto her side. When she did a long stream of jism flowed out of Mike onto her thighs. Then he crawled up next to me, lay behind me and held me in his arms. Lulu seemed to be barely able to move, but she, too, crawled up the bed and lay facing me. We began to kiss and Mike, instantly hard, slid his cock into my pussy. Lulu reached behind me to stroke his prick as he picked up his pace and I reached down between my legs to massage my clit. Lulu and I mashed our lips together, almost shouting when Mike's cock spasmed and sent a river of cum into me.

All three of us fell on our backs gasping for air.

"That was wonderful," Lulu said.

"Yes," I said.

"Unbelievable," Mike said.

We heard Lulu's phone ringing in the distance. "Oh, God," she said. "That's probably Evan. I'd better get it."

We watched as she left the bedroom and headed to the living room. At first she mumbled, but then we heard them say, "Let me ask them." She covered the phone and, looking panicked, whispered, "Evan's home early. He's at the airport. I told him that I got drunk and you made me sleep here. He wants to know if he can come here, too. Just go with it, okay?"

She pretended to knock on our bedroom door. "Guys," she said. "Are you awake?"

I mumbled, "Yeah. Is something wrong?"

"It's Evan. I told him how I got drunk and that I'm sleeping here. He wants to know if he can stay over, too."

"Of course," Mike said. "We'll leave the front door open."

"Okay, Evan," Lulu said. "Just come in the front door and...let's see...turn left."

When she ended the call she said, "Holy shit! He'll be here in about twenty minutes. We gotta get all my clothing and..."

"Relax," I said. "We have plenty of time. Don't panic."

******

Let me make a long story short. We heard Evan come in the house, we heard them making love, and then they came to the bedroom door and asked, "Can we join you?"

Jesus! Nervously Mike said, "I guess so."

It was a fuck-fest. Me on top of Evan next to Lulu on top of Mike. Me on my knees getting fucked by Evan while I ate Lulu's pussy and she sucked Mike's cock.

Then...I don't know how...Evan started to suck Mike's cock while Lulu sucked Evan.

"Hey," Mike said. He was certainly about to end it all when I whispered in his ear, "Let him do this. If you do, I'll let you do anything you want to me. I...I'll let you DP me. Imagine me on top of Evan with my ass pointed at you. Imagine you seeing his cock spreading my pussy lips apart. Imagine...put your fingers in my butt...imagine you fucking me in the while he..."

I yelped when Mike jammed one, and then two, fingers into my tight ass. I guess my suggestion worked. I leaned over and kissed him while we finger-pistoned my butt, sneaking a peek at Evan's head bobbing up and down on Mike's prick whenever I could.

I swear that we all came at the same time, moaning and groaning like animals. Evan and Lulu immediately sat up and, before swallowing, starting kissing with wide-open mouths. After a minute or so they finally both swallowed. Lulu smiled at me and said, "Thanks for that."

They left the bedroom and, a few minutes later, they left the house. I thought I had planned the event well, but it was pretty obvious that Lulu had her devious plan all worked out in advance.

Mike and I lay in silence for a while. Then he pulled me to him and said, "We have a bargain, right?"

"Right," I said.

"You can't ever tell anyone what Evan...what Evan did..."

"I won't."

"Don't expect me to ever suck another guy's cock."

"We'll see."

"No, we won't see. Don't even ask."

"Okay," I said. But he will one day. He will because, after all, he's my loving husband.

12