Loving Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, "Yes, I know Anna and no, she wasn't spreading gossip."

My mind quickly went back a year earlier when I was frequenting the local Library while I worked on my Master's Thesis; it was much easier to do that than to drive to Tampa to use the university library. Anna, the uptight, sexually repressed, spinster in her forties was a big help in getting me reference books I needed. While her out of style clothes, hair, and horned rimmed glasses detracted from her looks, she was tall, slender, and somewhat shapely. Before the summer was over, I had popped her forty-year-old cherry and introduced her to some of my swinger friends. Anna was fully aware of my proclivity for multiple partners when she talked to Joni, but she didn't give out our secrets.

"Oh my, I'll have to serve her more wine the next time she visits so I can get all the exciting details," she laughed.

"And is your husband in complete agreement about this?"

I heard the clicking of another phone being picked up, "Yes, I am. I'm looking forward to meeting you and sharing Joni with you. I'm Ward, Joni's husband, I was listening in."

Ward and Joni asked about my experiences with other couples so I shared some general information about a few of my experiences and answered some of their questions. I wanted to be sure they were strong in their relationship and not just trying to fix their relationship. Ward mentioned that they wanted, "to spice things up in the bedroom;" Joni readily agreed and said they enjoyed the experiences of having new partners from time to time in their affairs.

I replied, "Well I can tell you, the best way to 'spice things up in the bedroom' is to get out of the bedroom; have spontaneous sex all over the house, all hours of the day. You are both retired, enjoy your time together."

They laughed at the possibilities then we agreed to meet Friday evening at their home.

I arrived at their house about 7:30, Friday night; Joni answered the door wearing a short pleated skirt that showed off her shapely legs and a loose fitting blouse that gave a hint of her more than ample breasts.

Ward stood close behind her, "Oh my goodness, you didn't mention on the phone that you were gorgeous and sexy," I said as I handed her a bottle of wine.

"Thank you!" She said as she kissed my cheek.

Ward extended his hand with a hardy shake, "I agree, she is gorgeous and sexy."

Joni was short, maybe five-feet-four, a bit over a hundred pounds, and packed into an hour glass figure. She was, probably, in her early fifties with short black hair and green eyes. Ward was about my height, five-ten, graying hair and maybe in his sixties. I followed Ward into the Florida room where we both took a seat on opposite ends of a sofa.

Joni asked as she headed to the kitchen, "How would you like your wine served, chilled or room temperature? I have both."

Since we had been very open on the phone, I answered with a bit of humor, "Either way, as long as it's served by a beautiful, bare-breasted woman."

Everyone laughed, but when she brought in the tray with glasses of wine, she was indeed bare-breasted; she was a beautiful sight too. Ward's eyes were about to popped out of his head.

"Darling, I think Will may have been teasing about being bare-breasted."

She looked directly at me, "Will, were you teasing?"

I took in a deep breath and admired her softball sized breasts decorated with brown, half-dollar sized nipples, "Not at all; bare breasted is the only way a good wine should be served."

She gave her husband a, "see there" look and took a seat on the sofa between us. We raised our glasses for a toast.

I presented, "To new friends and new lovers."

The glasses clinked together as Joni and Ward repeated, "New friends and new lovers."

"So Ward, how do you feel now that you have shared Joni's beautiful, bare breasts with a stranger?"

"I love it; she is so hot. It's a very erotic experience. How about do you feel, Darling?" He asked his wife.

"I feel a rush; I'm completely intoxicated. I love showing off to a stranger," she laughed, "I guess I should have been a topless dancer."

We sipped our wine and talked more about what we were about to experience and if they had had any new thoughts or concerns since our phone conversation a few days earlier. Ward and I agreed that we were both straight; he mentioned that while they both enjoyed anal sex, he often did not get hard enough to penetrate Joni anally. Joni gave him a reassuring smile and rubbed her hand on his leg.

I added, "Ward, I have found that when you stop thinking about your erection and start thinking more about how exciting your wife is and the many ways you can please her, you will forget about your erection and it will work just the way it is supposed to."

Joni affectionately chimed in, "It doesn't have to be hard for me to have fun with it; remember the other night in the shower?"

A little later, Joni returned to the kitchen for a new bottle of wine. When she returned, she bent over the coffee table to pour our glasses; her breasts gently swayed forward and took on a perfect cone shape as they hung upside down. When our glasses were full I asked her.

"Joni, have you ever had two men to kiss your breasts at the same time?"

"No, but I have fantasized about it many times since I was a young girl."

We had her to sit on the coffee table in front of us; her husband and I kissed her breasts at the same time. She sighed and cooed and ran her fingers through our hair as we took our time sucking and kissing her breasts.

"Describe what you feel," I asked when we sat back.

"I don't believe there are words that could describe such an amazing feeling; I can tell you, I'm soaking wet, though."

"Ward, I have a question for you. What color of panties is Joni wearing tonight?"

His jaw dropped; he looked at both of us, "I really have no idea."

Joni gave him a pouting look, "Really?"

I then asked, "You mean to tell me that as your beautiful wife was getting ready to meet a new lover, you didn't even notice the panties she was wearing."

He gave her a hurt puppy look and admitted, "I guess I was just too busy getting ready myself."

I gave him a light scolding, "Well, you missed one of the most erotic experiences you can have; there is nothing more erotic than watching a beautiful woman step into her panties, pull them up her shapely legs, and wiggle her sweet ass so they fit just right, then letting the elastic smack against her tummy."

Joni smiled as her husband processed the information I gave him. I had her to stand up from the coffee table.

"For punishment," I told him, "I want you to remove her panties and hand them to me."

His expression dropped when I said punishment but lifted into a smile when I said, remove her panties. His large hands moved up her shapely, tanned legs, lifting her skirt as they went. He smiled as he saw her lacy, white, hip hugger panties. His eyes surveyed the sight as his hands grasped the waistband and quickly pulled them down. Joni steadied herself by putting her hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of the small, damp garment. Ward smiled as he handed them to me.

I lifted the damp fabric to my face, closed my eyes, and inhaled their ripe aroma. I looked at Ward and shook my head and leaned forward to kiss the soft, dark patch of hair covering her pubic mound.

"What a beautiful sight to behold and a delicious aroma to inhale. What a lucky man you are, Ward."

We were soon laughing and telling erotic stories we had experienced. For the very first time, Joni shared the story of her first sexual experience; her husband and I both asked very detailed questions about the event. It was very obvious that we were aroused by hearing her tell it. Ward and I shared our "first" experiences, but it just wasn't the same.

I asked them, "If you were with a lover and pressed for time and could only do one sexual act, what would you do?"

Joni smiled, "If I only had a few minutes, I would give my lover the best blowjob ever."

Ward was more deliberate, "I would put her on her knees and go full doggie on her. I love seeing Joni on her knees with her sweet ass in the air while I slam into her."

Joni kissed her husband passionately, "I love it when you do that to me too."

When they asked my preference, I admitted, "I love the scent and taste of a woman. If I couldn't do anything else, I would go down on her and bury my face in her cunt."

Ward moved to the stereo to put on new music; when he returned to the sofa, I chided Joni about her, best blowjobs ever.

"I dare you; go ahead, unzip his fly and reach in there and get you a hand full of that meat."

She giggled then did exactly as I dared her. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows as she pulled her husband's impressive, half swollen, uncut cock out of his pants. She looked up at him lovingly as she pushed the foreskin back and exposed the dark purple, head of his cock. Her tongue darted out and flickered around the glans before she opened her mouth and took it in. I smiled as Joni rolled her eyes toward me to see my reaction to her talents. I stood up beside her husband and unzipped my fly.

"Have you ever tried two at the same time?"

She reached over and slipped her hand into my shorts. She struggled for a minute to get my fully engorged cock aligned enough to pull it through the opening in my shorts. I helped her by unbuttoning my shorts and letting them fall around my feet; Ward followed suit then we both removed our shirts. Ward's expression changed as his wife held a stranger's cock in her hand; he looked proud and his cock was fully extended and stiff even though it was not erect. With a smile, she pulled me closer to her husband using my cock as a handle. When we were close enough, she held our cocks together in one hand and tried to put both in her mouth at the same time.

"Ha, ha, look at you, show off," I told her as she struggled to fit both cocks into her mouth.

Ward held his hand gently on his wife's head as she tried to get more than just the heads in her mouth. With a little effort, she was able to get about an inch beyond the heads. She gave up and went back to alternating from one cock to the other.

After a few turns of getting my knob polished, I stepped back, removed everything from the coffee table, and suggested that Joni lay back on the table and continue giving her husband a blowjob. I slipped her skirt off before she got comfortable then moved between her legs. I carefully studied all of her secret parts; her black pubic hair was sparse along the outer edges of her vulva but got thicker as it as it got close to the slit that separated them. Still, it did not hide her pink inner lips which extended from around her clitoris and all the way down to the opening of her vagina; they glistened with her thick nectar.

I lowered my face and began kissing the inviting lips. Each breath I took filled my nostrils with her ripe aroma. I grasped her ankles with my hands and pushed her legs upward and outward exposing her entire undercarriage. Wisps of her dark hair surrounded her tightly puckered rear orifice. I dipped my head lower and lapped the entire length of her slit. Her hips began to wiggle.

I looked up to see Ward's complete cock jammed into her mouth, his scrotum resting on her chin; I had no doubt that he was, indeed, getting "the best blow job ever."

As I continued to suck and lick Joni's swollen clit, her hips began bucking; she let go of Ward's cock with one hand and pulled my head firmly into her delicious treat. Ward's cock was no longer in her mouth; his wife's head was thrashing from side to side. She was moaning and squealing loudly; the one hand still holding onto her husband's cock was being pulled and jerked about. There was a look of concern on his face. Within a few minutes, only her head and shoulders were touching the table; her feet were firmly planted on my shoulders. She froze in mid-air for several minutes before she sighed and collapsed on the coffee table.

We returned to the sofa for more wine and a short rest; our hands roamed over each other; Ward and I fill our hands with Joni's breasts and probed her wet slit while her hands were filled with our hard cocks. Joni stretched out her legs toward the coffee table and sighed.

"Mmmm, I'm thinking about having these two wonderful cocks in me at the same time. How about you guys?"

We readily agreed and Ward took her hand and led her to the thick rug in front of the coffee table; I quickly followed. Ward stretched out on his back then Joni straddled him and began lowering herself down to her knees. She looked up at me and took my cock in her hand then reached down and took her husband's cock in her other hand. She rubbed her husband's cock through her slit as she guided mine into her mouth.

"There's something magical about having two cocks at the same time," she said as she reinserted my cock in her mouth.

Joni rose up enough to guide her husband's cock into her cunt then slid down until her sweet ass came to rest close to his balls; she moaned then rocked slowly back and forth. When she removed my engorged cock from her mouth, it was covered with her saliva.

She looked up me and smiled, "You will have to show us how to do the rest."

I straddled Ward just behind his wife then pushed her forward gently. She leaned over; her breasts swaying forward. With my feet flat on the floor, I bent my knees to align my slick cock with her small opening surrounded by wisps of matted hair. Joni moaned as the glistening, purple head of my cock flattened against the pressure; a little more pressure and it slipped right in. I paused a moment for Joni to relax then I pushed gently all the way to my balls.

"Oh my goodness; how wonderful! Ward, can you feel that too?"

Ward chuckled, "Yes, I thought for a minute he had it in the wrong place."

"Ward, you move in and out," I held my place then after a few minutes, "You hold still and I'll do the moving."

In no time at all we had a rhythm going and Joni was in the grove. Judging from the sounds and motions, Ward wasn't going to last long and Joni was close to him. I picked up the pace and Ward quickly caught up. They were moaning and grunting. I smacked Joni's ass several times; she screamed then let go; a half dozen more thrusts and Ward joined his wife. They lay in a heap gasping for breath. I was still on my feet. I could feel Ward's cock deflate beneath me; Joni stirred then squeezed my cock as I began to withdraw.

"That was so wonderful," she said as she stood up and kissed me.

A large cream pie fell from between her hair matted vulva and landed on her husband's lower torso. I thought what a shame he let such a treat go to waste. I picked up her panties and dabbed the remainder of the creamy liquid from her cunt. Before she went to the bathroom, she gave her husband a good oral cleaning; she returned with a warm washcloth and gave my still erect cock a good cleaning then gave it the taste test to ensure she had done a good job.

We all sat on the sofa and enjoyed a snifter of brandy and talked about the experiences we had enjoyed. Joni loved her first double penetration and Ward went on and on about being able to watch his wife having sex with another man.

Joni spoke up, "So now I get to watch you with another woman? Who do you want to invite to join us?"

Ward asked, "Why don't you invite Anna over? She strikes me as a woman who is holding back, but would really like to let loose."

She then asked me, "If I invite her over, would you join us too?"

I smiled and nodded.

Joni smiled and slipped her hand around my cock again.

"How about an encore before we call it a night?" She asked.

When I stood up to reposition myself, she once again wrapped my cock in the warmth of her mouth; her husband just smiled and watched his wife work her oral magic on the cock of a young man half her age. When I guided her to the sofa on her knees, she moved close beside her husband. She looked at him and smiled as my engorged cock sunk ball deep in her cunt.

When the grunting and hollering was over, Joni moved onto her husband's lap and pushed glob after glob of my gooey semen on to him then rubbed the mess over his lower torso and thighs with her cunt. I pulled on my clothes, kissed Joni and shook her husband's hand good night. Joni did invite Anna over for a foursome, but that's another story.

12