Loving Images

Story Info
Romantic snippets between lovers.
3.3k words
4.63
27.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

As she finishes the tongue bath, he sighs contentedly into the pillow. After the slow, romantic lovemaking they had shared earlier in the evening, the lengthy cool-down activity is an appropriate reflection of the fire, now merely coals in the fireplace.

But at last, she kisses him between the shoulder blades. After pulling the heavy blanket over them, she lays upon him and reaches for his hands. After a few brief whispers of sweet nothings, they drift off to sleep, each dreaming of romantic activities for the following day...

*****

Awakening in the morning, she finds herself in a strange bed. It takes her a few seconds to remember that this is a hotel in Chicago, one of their stops on a driving tour of the States. That he is not beside her in bed does not particularly concern her, but since she does not see him in the room and does not hear any activity in the bathroom, she begins to wonder what has happened to him.

She closes her eyes, draws the covers tight around her, and imagines herself on a sandy beach wearing her favorite swimsuit, staked to the shifty ground as the tide rolls in, creeping slowly up her body with each passing minute. She imagines him kneeling behind her, her head resting in his lap as his hands gently massage her face, occasionally reaching down to slip all-too-briefly under the neckline of the thin garment...

The sound of a key in the lock brings her back to reality. Assuming that he has returned, she slides the covers down her body, revealing much of her favorite sheer nightgown. He enters her view moments later, carrying two tall cups of coffee and a plate of bagels with cream cheese. One look at her, however, and he is visibly torn between safely delivering breakfast to the table by the window, and throwing it all to the floor to pounce upon her.

He opts for the former, and they share a quiet breakfast together, looking out over the great lake. But before they leave to explore the city, she instead pounces upon him.

*****

He ensures the canoe is safely beached, then returns to the campsite as she lays in the dewy grass near the tent. He pauses momentarily to admire her basking in the moonlight, her eyes closed as she seems to be meditating, or perhaps just letting her mind wander. After ten long days on this canoeing expedition, perhaps she sleeps, recharging herself for the final leg of their journey.

At last, he approaches and kneels beside her. Still, her eyes remain closed, her expression innocent and angelic... but he smiles, remembering the countless times she lay bound and vulnerable before him, the numerous growls of primal passion, the many tickle wars evolving into sexual wrestling battles with neither willing to give in to the other. Within his swim trunks, those pleasant memories evoke a stirring in his loins.

He watches the young woman's chest slowly rise and descend. He reaches out to the string securing the front of her bikini bra, but stops himself, withdrawing his hand with some reluctance. Instead, he caresses her with his eyes, imagining himself slowly pulling at the strings at each hip of the bikini panties. He pictures his tongue drawing the sweet nectar from her core. He dreams of his teeth closing around and tugging sensuously at each nipple in turn.

Ultimately, however, he simply lays beside her. Draping an arm across her, he continues to watch her, and soon feels his own eyes closing heavily.

*****

He slithers behind her in the hottub, then she leans back against his chest. His arms wrap snugly around her, enveloping her, protecting her, cherishing her. As the hot water eases away the pressures of the day, they simply relax together, chatting quietly, sharing an occasional laugh, enjoying the peaceful mountain evening.

*****

As he sits in the recliner reading through a new gaming magazine, she comes to his side, stroking his head and glancing at the screenshots of yet another racing game. Setting the magazine in his lap, he leans toward her, wrapping an arm about her waist and pressing his ear to her chest. As he enjoys the peaceful rhythm of her heartbeat, she cradles his head, looking fondly upon him.

*****

Given his experience in 1995, the couple has chosen the first non-windy day of their vacation to climb to the top of Sacré-Cœur. From the dome of the cathedral, he stands behind her, his arms wrapped around her as they look out over the City of Love. A few other young couples hold similar stances, but all that exists for the moment is she, he, and the cityscape.

That evening, they take up a similar position in their darkened hotel room near Palais de Chaillot, this time both nude and looking directly at the Eiffel Tower. The ultimate symbol of the City of Love stands erect before them as they slowly make love. Even when they retire to the bed to continue their romantic coupling, the Eiffel Tower watches over them through the open window as they make love again and again and again, long into the night.

*****

The massage moves up to her chest, and lingers there for a long time. Blindfolded, she is unable to look into her lover's eyes. Bound to the bedposts, she is unable to reach out to caress him. The best she can do is arch her back to press more of her breasts into his hands as he manipulates her womanly mounds.

*****

Sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter, she licks her lips as she watches him unzip his slacks and bring out his manhood, already quite thick and hard. Spreading her legs, she lifts up her dress for him, waiting eagerly as he steps forward. With one hand, he maneuvers the crotch of her panties aside; with the other hand, he readies himself at her entrance, sliding up and down the vertical lips and smiling at her small gasp. He continues, teasing her, causing more and more of her wetness to trickle from her.

Leaning forward, his lips find hers. Seconds later, he makes his way into her wet warmth, causing them both to groan loudly at the intimate contact. With her legs tightly encircling his waist, the lovers clutch each other tightly and give in to their passions.

Dinner gets burned in the process, but they laugh it off later, opting to go out for dinner instead. They do not bother to shower or even to change clothes, leaving a faint scent of unmistakable sexuality in their wake as the waitress leads them through the restaurant to their table...

*****

What began playfully with a snowball glancing off her hip has become a full-blown war. They run around the large clearing behind the cabin, both simultaneously attacking and attempting to dodge the ceaseless onslaught of cold projectiles. Their shrieks and laughter have probably scared away any animals, and may even be able to be heard in the city at the base of the mountain.

Without warning, he suddenly leaps, tackling the screaming woman with his impulsive maneuver. Even before they hit the ground, they are wrestling, each still attempting to best the other, neither willing to give in. Their competitive play has them rolling around in the snow, with more than a little snow making its way inside their clothes. But neither seems to really notice - they are fully focused on the battle at hand.

Exhausted, he finally relents, and she straddles him, pinning his hands to the ground at either side of his head. They share a long, tender gaze as they both breathe heavily, each still assessing the situation to be prepared in case the other makes a sudden movement to renew the battle.

But instead, she lays upon him. An observer would likely find it extremely bizarre that a couple would be cuddling in deep, wet snow. To the loving duo, however, there is nothing more natural.

*****

Bent over the bed, her fists clutch at the sheets as he fills her again and again from behind. He makes love to her slowly, his hands under her, using her chest as leverage for each deep thrust. The most intimate connection thrills them both and creates a ball of loving energy around them, energy which permeates them both, increasing the passion and the love between them.

*****

He returns home to find her asleep on the sofa, a thick biology book upon her stomach. Even in her sleep, she seems stressed, a thin mask of frustration upon her face. Perhaps she is so involved in her studies that they now invade her much-needed sleep. At any rate, her companion is definitely concerned.

Unsure what to do or how to help, he sets the grocery bag on the floor and moves toward the sofa. Slowly, he removes the heavy book, trying not to wake the sleeping beauty, and sets it upon the end table. All he can think to do is softly caress her face, hoping that even in her sleep, she can feel the gentle touches, and take comfort from his presence.

*****

Slowly, she impales herself upon his manhood as they both watch the penetration with loving interest. Once fully joined, he gasps loudly as she rhythmically squeezes her warm, wet muscles around him. She smiles as she watches his reactions, enjoying how his hands grip her thighs. Leaning forward, she plays with his nipples, watching intently as his eyes close, concentrating on the various sensations she creates for him.

Suddenly, simply squeezing the invader is no longer enough for her. Her hips begin to move, her hands upon her lover's chest to provide leverage. Her eyes closed, she hears her own breathing quickening, feels her own heartbeat accelerating, her clitoris angled just right to continually collide with her partner and send jolts of additional pleasure through her. As he begins to counterthrust and match the rhythm she has set, she squeals softly as he slithers deeper and deeper into her body, closer and closer to her core. The bed squeaks in protest of their primal dance, providing yet another instrument to compliment the sexual music they create together...

*****

Finally at cruising altitude, she lifts the intrusive armrest and leans into him. Their legs intertwine as she strokes his chest, his arms enveloping her. As the plane glides toward the sunset, they leave their daily concerns behind, enjoy the present, and anticipate the vacation ahead...

*****

The scent of coffee causes her to awaken. She yawns and stretches, but it takes several minutes before she finally wills herself to slip out of bed. Without bothering to dress, she makes her way to the kitchen, hearing the microwave chime just before she arrives.

Standing in the doorway, she watches as he removes a plate of bagels from the microwave. His back to her, he has not seen her yet... and he has also neglected to dress, causing her to smile. When he finally turns toward her and sees her, she bats her eyes and offers him her sweet, innocent, naïve, schoolgirl smile, knowing all too well how much it conflicts with her state of undress.

Setting the bagels aside, he moves toward her and takes the young beauty into his arms. For a long time, they simply hold each other, enjoying the quiet company.

*****

She stands at last, the results of their intense passion trickling down her thighs as she moves toward the kitchen to get water for them both. He simply lays on the inflatable mattress by the fireplace, watching as she walks, noting the afterglow surrounding her.

*****

After a relaxing candlelight dinner, she takes his hand and leads him to the center of the clearing behind the mountainside cabin. In the dim cloud-filtered light of the waxing moon, she has her counterpart lay in the dewy grass, then she lays upon him. Their kisses are slow and soft, gentle and glorious, their hands roaming tentatively as if exploring each other for the first time.

Even as the first raindrops fall from the sky, neither seems to notice. They are effectively alone in the universe, floating on a cloud of love and devotion.

*****

Following a lengthy massage, he gently rubs the rabbit fur across her bare back. After several hours of studying, the calm scenario helps to relax the young student, the dim candlelight and scented oil filling the bedroom and dispelling the stress which has surrounded her.

At last, the rabbit fur is withdrawn, yet she realizing she has been left alone when she hears the water running in the bathtub. With a smile, she slowly rolls to her back, stretches, opens her eyes once more to the dim candlelight.

The water ceases to run, and he returns. No words are said as she watches him undress, then she suddenly feels "overdressed" wearing only his favorite thong. Yet before she can remove the scant garment, he is on the bed with her, removing the thong himself and setting it aside.

Sitting up at last, she draws him close, reveling in the feel of his arms surrounding her. She slips her hand down his front, slowly stroking him as he holds her, lifting her lips to his. The power of her kiss surprises even her, but she simply runs with it, the work of her hand increasing in pace as well.

Breaking the kiss, he holds her tighter. "You're ruining the romantic evening I was creating," he whispers in her ear. She giggles softly, pushing him to his back on the bed, bending down to take him into her mouth and roll her tongue around his lengthening hardness, feeling the last of the stress rolling off her skin...

*****

He rests his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat as they lay in the dewy grass. The moon smiles upon them as soft music from the radio wafts out the open windows and across the clearing to the loving couple.

Yet to him, the only light and the only music both come from her heart.

*****

Strolling hand-in-hand along a tropical beach, the tide gently washes over their feet and ankles as dawn approaches. At such an early hour, they are alone on the beach; only a few birds join them as the first light of day touches the sky.

She points out a nearby area of boulders, and they head that direction. Hidden among the large rocks, they hold and fondle each other, watching the sky and enjoying the sunrise together.

*****

She returns from the lab earlier than usual to find him asleep on the sofa. Setting her backpack aside, she kneels beside the sofa, gently caressing his chest and planting a soft kiss to his cheek. He stirs slightly, but is clearly in a very deep sleep, as he does not awaken.

After a few moments, the young student "escalates" matters by climbing upon him, burying her face in his neck as his arms instinctively envelope her. Yet it still takes several minutes for him to truly awaken, signaled by his hands moving toward and gently squeezing her lower cheeks.

*****

10:00AM, and he finishes submitting another story to Literotica to be posted. He drains the last of the coffee and moves the iBook aside, noting how quiet the house is even at this late-morning hour. He stands, stretches, and leaves the den, glancing out the window at the steady, much-needed rainfall.

She is not in the living room, nor the dining room, nor the kitchen. Not having heard any doors opening or closing, she is apparently not in the basement, nor has she gone out onto the back porch. Unless she is crawling on the ceiling like a spider, she is apparently still upstairs, and likely still in bed.

Quietly entering the bedroom, his sight confirms his suspicions. His better half lays nude on the bed, having kicked off the thin sheet at some point during the morning. She lays on her back, arms wide as if tied to the bedposts, legs spread somewhat, but not as widely as her arms. For a moment, he simply leans in the doorway, listening to the sound of the raindrops as his eyes drink in the beauty before him. He smiles, fondly remembering their long, intense lovemaking the night before, the sweet melody of her orgasmic song, the taste of the sweat upon her when he bit her nipple to send her over the precipice of climax once again, the feel of her fingernails digging painfully into his back and causing him to groan loudly, the sight of pure white as her eyes rolled back in their sockets, the sound of their bodies crashing together and the loud protests of the fortunately-sturdy bed, the hot wetness surrounding him each time he plunged into her depths, his own animalistic growl as he exploded deep inside her...

But what he remembers most is the love flowing freely between them, binding them together, fusing the two individuals into a single entity.

Slowly, quietly, he removes his scant clothing and approaches the bed. His simply sitting on the edge of the bed is enough to jostle her from sleep, their eyes instantly connecting. He bends down to kiss her, gently caressing her just above her heart.

Thus, for her, does the morning begin.

*****

He lays on the bed, eyes closed as she massages more of the almond-scented oil into his chest. As she straddles him, she rests her full weight upon his hearty erection, trapping it between them as she slowly rocks back and forth upon him. His lips parted, he definitely enjoys the attention, his hands caressing her thighs as they enjoy the quiet darkness

*****

He sits at one end of the hotel pool, his legs dangling in the water as he watches her swimming laps, admiring (semi-jealously) her agility in the water, something he has never had. As she approaches him on her final lap, a streak across the sky momentarily diverts his attention from her.

It is definitely beginning.

She at last reaches him; she stands in the shallow end and wraps her arms around his waist as she catches her breath, burying her face in his stomach. After a few moments, he gently turns her around and indicates the night sky, where another streak crosses the field of stars.

The meteor shower is just beginning, with a certain pair of lovers watching in awe.

*****

She sits in his lap as they sit at the computer, visiting various online sex-related stores. They compare prices, fantasize together about certain outfits, even wonder how other items could ever fit. Ultimately, they do not buy anything, but it is an interesting way to pass part of the evening.

*****

Laying on the grassy bank of a small mountain stream, he watches as she makes her way out of the natural pool to rejoin him. She does not bother to take a towel and dry herself, instead laying directly upon her partner. As she settles her weight upon him, she revels in the feel of his arms enveloping her, caressing her through her swimsuit. Kissing him, she is also quite aware of his growing arousal, and slowly humps him, smiling as he growls into her mouth and tightens his hold upon her.

It seems that suddenly, only the two lovers exist in the world. She does not hear the running water to her left, nor the breeze rustling the leaves above her, nor the chirping of the birds throughout the area. She does not smell the grass nor the forest's scent. She does not feel the sunlight upon her back. She feels only her soulmate, his body, his love.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers