Loving in Silence: Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce finally signaled that it was OK for him to lick her. She knelt over him in a 69 position and took his cock in her mouth, using his hands on his scrotum and his prostate. Remembering her injunction, Roger didn't remove Joyce's panties. He moved her panties aside only part way, embedding them within her pussy lips. He licked her clit through the material and tasted the lips.

Joyce had a small orgasm during the licking. She lifted up Roger's cock and quickly reached for the items she had gathered on the bed. She opened the box of condoms and tore open a packet. She bade Roger pull his finger out of her bottom and tossed a sanitary wipe packet to him. Then she got up on her hands and knees, stroking her pussy, as he readied himself.

Roger cleaned up and tossed the soiled wipe into the medical-waste container, and rolled the condom down his cock as quickly as he could. Joyce hadn't adjusted her panties, which were rolled up between her pussy lips. He got up and knelt behind her.

Fingers moved the rolled-up panties aside just enough to reveal the whole vulva and anus, both glistening. Roger slowly and surely eased his cock into the pussy, his fingers working on Joyce's clit. Even through the condom, he could feel her pulsations. After thoroughly lubricating, he withdrew his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her bottom. The fingers he had used on her clit were poised at the entrance to her pussy, his palm upward.

Slowly, slowly, slowly, Roger entered his wife in two ways at once. He steadied himself on his knees and reached around with his free hand to her face. She kissed his fingers and sucked on them.

Finally, his fingers were in as far as they could go. The sensitive flesh of the fingerprints felt Joyce's upper wall. He withdrew them a little as his cock went in further, feeling a hardness through two layers of interior walls. He was touching his own cock in a semi-masturbatory way. He reveled in the feeling. He continued to push in until his pubic hairs were wedged firmly against Joyce's buttocks. He reveled in that feeling, of full penetration, too.

Joyce's insistent sucking of Roger's fingers reminded him that she wanted movement and plenty of it. He pulled most of the way out of both her openings and pushed in again, faster this time. He was using two fingers on her pussy, and he thrust a few more times before withdrawing them and adding a third. The index and fourth fingers caressed her upper walls; the middle finger dipped into her reservoir and headed up to massage the entrance to her womb. His cock slid in her tight tunnel in a depression between the two fingers. His thumb bent over and massaged her outer genitals, searching for the clit.

Joyce lowered her face and shoulders to the bed. One hand clutched the covers with a death grip; the other grasped Roger's hip to push and pull him more and more. She had never been with another man and had never felt two cocks at once, but this was even better than she hoped. Tears filled her eyes. The nerves of her rectum, which ordinarily sent messages of discomfort to her brain, were instead coordinating messages of pleasure with those of her inflamed vagina and swollen clitoris. She uttered sounds that no one heard, thrusting back to emphasize them.

Roger's face was red as a beet and he was breathing hard. His climax was approaching and he knew it. He tried to finger-spell it on Joyce's face, then grabbed the hand clenching the covers and held it tightly. Joyce redoubled her thrusting.

Joyce's orgasm didn't trigger Roger's -- he was already to the point of no return -- but he enjoyed it just the same. Spurt after spurt went into the condom. He felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers at roughly the same intervals. He rubbed her G-spot as much as he could between contractions. Joyce and Roger made hoarse, incomprehensible sounds that neither one could hear.

Finally Roger withdrew his cock from Joyce's bottom. He still had a mission. He peeled off the condom and threw it into the medical container. He quickly cleaned off the fingers that had held the condom. Then he scooted up to Joyce and offered his semen-covered cock to her.

Joyce took it willingly. She licked and sucked on it, swallowing as much as remained of the sperm-laden fluid. Then she repeated some of her earlier licking under Roger's balls.

Roger felt for Joyce's breasts and found the nipples were still hard. He returned his fingers to her cunt and found it still very wet and willing. He urged her up, lay on his back, and quickly rolled her poor panties down her thighs.

Joyce peeled the panties off quickly and straddled Roger. She put his hand at her anal opening and slowly fed his cock into her pussy. His finger was still wet, and he penetrated her bottom easily. This time it was longer and slower, with Roger's free hand caressing much more of Joyce. But the results were still the same. He still touched the head of his cock, and her walls, in two different ways.

Roger went more than fifteen minutes before he shot off this time. Joyce had multiple orgasms. After her third one, she leaned over forward onto him, dislodging his finger from her rectum, and rested her head on his chest. With his other hand, he caressed her face as he wigged his hips, until finally he could take no more and shot a load deep inside her. Then they both rested for a while.

"That was so beautiful ..." Joyce signed. "Who would have thought we could find such beauty in what is usually ugliness?"

Roger smiled and kissed Joyce on the lips as he reached for the sanitary wipes. "We get some breaks, don't we?" he spelled out. "We lose our hearing and it enhances the other senses. We go to special schools and find one another. It works out in the end."

Joyce got off Roger now and used the wipes to clean herself. She looked sadly at the panties and left the room to let them soak in the washing machine.

While she was gone, the telephone flashed.

Roger checked the time and was knocked for a loop. Who could be calling at so late an hour? He searched his mind for whether or not he had given out their phone number to Josh and Samantha. He assured himself he hadn't, but they could have told Abigail and she could have programmed it into her cell phone.

That left Abbey herself. Was it real trouble? She normally went to bed soon after the kids did. During the divorce and the custody battles she had often been insomniac and had called to check up. But those were resolved now, weren't they? He hurried over to the TTY and took the call.

He froze until Samantha came back into the room and showed her the message from Abbey.

"I am pregnant."

(To be continued)