Loving James Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bed?" he asked coyly.

Blood rushed to my cheeks. Umm.... "I-" I drew a breath. "This is a bit fast." I blurted. I hadn't been kissed (sober) until today. I wasn't sure I was ready to jump into bed with him, no matter how hard my dick was, no matter that I was dreaming about it regularly. This was a huge step. I didn't even know what was involved, beyond the basics.

"You're a nineteen year old virgin." Alex stated baldly with a raised eyebrow. I winced. Ouch. "And you think this is too fast?"

"Um. Yeah." He rolled his eyes, but he pulled me back for a hug. It didn't do me much good, since I was all too aware of the way the bulge in my jeans was pressed against him.

"Whatever." He grouched, but it was a good natured sort of grouching.

"Seriously, Alex." I said quietly. I almost felt stupid admitting this to him, but I was nervous and this whole thing still felt so tentative. I felt like we could undo what we'd done so far- but sex would change everything. Completely. Irrevocably.

"Fine, fine." He shook his head, then grinned at me. "I can think of other things for us to do instead."

Oh, lord.

"Youreallyneed your horizons broadened." He said, contemplating my wide eyed expression with a smile that could only be classified as wicked. My body jerked as his fingers lightly stroked my growing erection through my jeans. I held my breath. The sensation was wonderful, but it wasn't nearly enough. He began to caress me more firmly. Hot electricity pulsed through my veins. My cheeks were burning. I suddenly gasped for air and Alex looked amused.

"Breathing is important." He reminded me in a tone that was lightly sarcastic.

"I'll try to remember." I agreed vaguely- my attention was still focussed on exactly what he was doing with his fingers. I forgot to breathe again when he began rubbing circles around the head of my penis through my jeans.

He looked up at me with a grin and I decided to kiss him. That way he couldn't grin at me like that. He couldn't look at me with those eyes. He kissed me enthusiastically back, and I held him close.

"Bed?" he asked again huskily.

This time I drew a deep breath to steady my nerves, and nodded.

I don't remember much about Alex and I heading to my room. I remember the falling sensation as he shoved me so I fell on my back across my bed. I looked up at him and his smile gave me goose bumps.

Alex got onto the bed too, knelt over me with one knee on either side of my body and proceeded to yank my t shirt until I helped him remove it. He lent down and plundered my mouth with his tongue. Heat surged to my groin. Maybe there wasn't going to be any sex- but I was damn sure he was going to get me off, whether he intended to or not. The pure adrenaline and excitement of touching another person so intimately was unparalleled by anything in my short existence. It far surpassed anything I could have imagined.

Cold fingers trailed down my belly and I could feel my muscles flinch. Alex chuckled and shuffled back. I was totally unprepared for his teeth to close on my nipple.

I cried out and nearly jumped off the bed.

"What-" I managed, but then he started to suck and I was totally lost for words. I had no idea my nipples were this sensitive. I could only gasp and squirm as Alex caressed one of my nipples with his tongue and teeth, and rolled the other in his fingers.

By now I was so hard that my dick was straining almost painfully against my jeans. I had my heels planted on the bed and I couldn't stop myself from jerking my hips.

Alex smiled at me when he lifted his face from his chest. He sat back on his knees next to me and shucked his own shirt, then watched me as he reached for my zipper.

Watching him took my breath away. He was so sexy and gentle. He pulled my jeans down and then slid them off my legs entirely, then he smiled at me coyly and reached out to caress me through my underwear.

"Alex," I moaned. His smile widened. I didn't know exactly what I was asking for – just that I needed more.

He took his time pulling my underwear away, sliding them off my hips, letting my cock spring free, revealing my balls and then drawing them over my thighs and down my legs. He looked at me, hard and erect, and I had the strongest urge to cover myself. I fought it, but I couldn't stop the hot blush across my cheeks.

The instant when his hand first closed around my swollen skin was unparalleled. He swiped his palm across the head of my penis and slicked my precum over me. He stroked me so gently, and I was entranced by the sight of his delicate fingers stroking my hot hard flesh. I made soft needy whimpers I couldn't control. This was too much for me to handle with any semblance of self control.

"Al, uh- uh-uh-" was the extent of what I could manage.

"Like that?" Alex breathed.

"Ungh, uh- oh god...." I realised when I looked at him that he'd been watching my reactions. My first response was embarrassment, pure and simple. Alex leant up and kissed me.

"If you stop making those noises," he whispered and I'm sure he was deadly serious. "I'm going to stop sucking you off. Got it?"

"Uh huh." I responded. The last thing I wanted was for him to stop. Ever.

Alex smiled at me, then slid back down the bed. I watched him position himself between my thighs, look at me for effect through his lashes and slowly bend his head towards me.

Nothing could have prepared me for the first touch of his tongue against my skin. "UNGH!" I grabbed handfuls of the sheets and Alex chuckled. His hot breath against me only made my arousal sharper. I was not going to last.

Alex trailed his glorious tongue over me as I struggled valiantly to keep control. He was making little circles- oh god...

"Alex," I moaned and his mouth took in the tip and then began to suck. "UNGH- God," I moaned again. He began to bob up and down on my shaft and I totally lost the power of coherent speech. Exquisite sensations rippled through me, making my skin tingle and heat swim through me. The world shrank until there was only us and I found myself thrusting upwards into the hot slickness of his throat as pleasure exploded through me and I came hard. Harder than I'd ever come before.

Somehow I kept watching him all through it, and I am glad I did or I would have missed seeing Alex fumble desperately with his own jeans as he knelt over me. It only took him seconds to jerk them down around his hips and take his cock in hand and quickly jack himself to his own completion. He exploded over my groin and belly, threw his head back and cried my name.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

He moaned as he came down from the high and dropped back onto his hands and knees above me.

I grabbed him and pulled him down for a kiss. He squirmed.

"Mother fucker!" he growled. "You got cum on my jeans."

The only thing I could do was laugh. It was pure joy and amazement and relief all bundled up together.

"Well, you got cum all over me and my bed, so deal." I said. He grinned and then he let me kiss him.

"So, are you going to be all girly about this and want to kiss for hours, or are we going to sleep tonight?" he asked.

"Shut up." I told him, but I couldn't stifle a yawn. He laughed and shucked his jeans, used his boxers to wipe his cum off us then tossed them on the floor.

We climbed under the covers and Alex sidled up right against me.

"Hypocrite." I murmured.

"You love it." He said acidly and we both grinned.

I wasn't used to sleeping with anyone else, and I got the impression that he wasn't either. In the end we went to sleep, his head on my chest, one arm flung across me.

And he was right.

I really did.

12