Loving Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

"So...are you going to kiss me or just stand there and stare all night?" she asked playfully with a smile.

"I wouldn't mind staring all night, but I also plan to kiss you." He put his arms around and added, "Many times, in fact."

She was only six inches shorter than him making it easier for her to kiss him. She pulled him down and kissed him deeply and passionately for a very long time. "So...I've thought a lot about us and whether or not you should leave again tonight."

His arms were around her too, as he said, "And have you reached a conclusion?"

She kissed him again and playfully bit his lip. "Does that answer your question?"

"One of them," he said smiling back at her.

"Oh, so you have another question to ask me?"

"I do," he said as he kissed her.

"Please ask me. Ask me...anything, okay?"

"Will dinner keep for a while if we don't eat until um...later?"

Her eyes were bright with happiness as she said, "Give me a couple of minutes and I'll make sure it does. Can you wait that long?" she teased.

"I think so. Just don't make me wait too much more than that, okay?"

"Be right back," she told him as she kissed him again.

In all their years of marriage Reina had never done anything like this. Not even close. In fact, there's no way she would have even if he'd had the nerve to ask her. Sex was always late at night with all the lights out and other than their first year of marriage, he couldn't even remember her wearing lingerie for him. Yet here was the woman of his dreams taking this huge risk in the hopes of turning him on and she'd rung every bell he had.

He looked down and saw the Big Top over his zipper again and quickly readjusted Mr. Happy so things wouldn't look so obvious when his sexy...girlfriend came back.

"All set!" she told him as she came back in. "What?" she asked as he stared at her.

"You," he said as he looked at her from head to toe. "No one has ever done anything like this for me before, Jess."

She put her arms around him and said, "If you like this, you ain't seen nothin' yet." She kissed him passionately again as their tongues swirled as soft moans and groans came from deep within them.

"Follow me," she said seductively as she took his hand.

Jessie had also made sure there were candles everywhere in the bedroom. She had two long-stemmed lighters and handed one to Reid. "Clockwise or counter-clockwise?" she asked.

"I'll go counter," he told her as they began lighting the fifty or so candles in the modest-sized bedroom.

They met in the middle of her bed, both of them on their knees facing one another as they kissed. "You're very overdressed for the occasion, you know," she whispered. "Would you like me to undress you?" she asked as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

When it ended, Reid began unbuttoning his shirt and Jessie reached for his belt buckle. In less than a minute he was stark naked in front of the woman he'd loved for so very long. "Wow! You look really good," she said as she ran her hand across his chest.

As they kissed again, he reached behind her and unzipped her short little skirt and let it fall around her knees. Then he cradled her and lifted her up completely before laying her down. Jessie held him with one arm around his neck as she kicked away the unneeded material.

"Make love to me, Reid," she moaned as his hand slid under the soft sweater and found her small breast.

He squeezed her nipple through the thin bra she was wearing as they French kissed deeply and hard. The kisses were fueled by his years of pent-up desire while hers were driven by the incredible intensity of the new feelings she had for this man who had only been her friend for so very long. The change was fast, intense, and lasting, and as his hand made its way toward her nest, she knew she loved him.

He ran the edge of his hand along the lips of pussy causing her to gasp. "Mmmm. That feels nice, honey," she told him.

Her use of that word in that context brought his growing erection to complete hardness as he slipped a finger inside the waistband. She helped him pull them off then flung them to the floor, as well. "Those were just in our way," she said smiling at him.

"So is this," he said indicating everything else needed to go. First the sweater and then the bra joined the skirt and panties on the floor. "Much better," he told her as he lowered his head onto her breast and began to gently suck.

Reid couldn't believe how incredibly gorgeous she really was. He'd imagined this countless times, but here she was laying naked in his arms. As beautiful as her pretty face was to him, he was unbelievably turned on by the sight of her two small breasts. So tiny and so precious and so...desirable; so...perfect.

She was long and lean, something else he'd always loved about her. That kind of tomboyish look was such a huge turn on.

He'd also often wondered whether or not she was shaved or full, and to his delight she was very nicely trimmed. While many guys liked the shaved look, it was a huge turn off for him. Jessie's cooter was very neatly waxed leaving a nice patch of hair just above it and he couldn't wait to dive in.

Her long legs were always another focal point of his imaginations, but seeing them in these cute little white stockings and the high heels was absolutely sensational. He couldn't believe this gorgeous creature laying next to him now wanted him the way he'd always wanted her. And yet she did. As he continued the gentle sucking he heard her sweet voice.

"Oooo!!!" she moaned. "That feels so good, honey!"

As he switched sides he looked at her and said, "See? I told you they were perfect."

Jessie laughed softly and purred, "Then get busy!"

Reid took the other nipple and areola into his mouth then sucked gently at first then harder and harder as his hand again slid along the lips of her vagina. "Yesss!" she moaned and he parted them and for the first time softly touched her clit.

Jessie hissed and moaned as he continued to orally pleasure her small boobs while his fingertip began circling her tiny button. "Someone is very wet," he said. This too, was something he hadn't experienced more than once or twice before. It had always taken so long to get his wife ready for sex and then she wanted it over as soon as possible.

"Mmmm. That's because someone wants you SO bad," she softly moaned. "That feels so good, sweetheart."

Reid also knew she'd make no attempt to stop him as he began moving south. There'd be no sudden, "Uh-uh," or hands flailing around to pull him up on top of her.

"Oh, yeah!" she said as his lips met hers for the first time. "Mmmm. Open me up...please!" she begged as he gently pulled her lips apart.

He used both lips to suck and pinch her boy in the boat as Jessie's body tensed and relaxed each time he changed position. "You look so handsome," she moaned, her head on a pillow looking down at him. "My handsome, gorgeous boyfriend. My beautiful lover." He hands were in his hair pulling his face in tight. "Oooo! Yes! Eat my pussy!" she cried softly as his tongue slowly slid across her nub.

He was amazed how receptive she was both figuratively and literally as he inserted a finger while his mouth continued to work its magic. "Oooo! Ssshit!" she cried out. "Oh, my goodness. Oh, Reid, I'm gonna cum!"

She lowered her hands and grabbed the sheets underneath her. She threw her head back and screamed, "Oh...fffuck!" as she came harder than she'd ever cum. "Don't stop, sweetheart. Please!"

Reid slid a second finger in as Jessie's body relaxed. Her breathing was deep and heavy, her moans soft and continual. "I want you SO bad, honey. Please, please, be inside me now!"

He reached for his pants, fished out his wallet and found a condom. "Mmmm. Someone was a Boy Scout," she teased. "Let's save that for later, shall we?" she told him setting it on the pillow next to him. "Just get that beautiful cock of yours inside my pussy, okay?"

Reid's 6' 6" frame towered over her as she reached for his rock-hard shaft. "You feel so big and sooo good!" she moaned as she pointed him in the right direction.

As he slowly pushed, she accepted him completely. "Oh, yes!" she sighed as he entered her. "I want you SO bad, honey!" She pulled him deep into her and held him tightly once he was completely buried inside her warmth. "Just like that. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Please, please, fuck me!"

Reid drew back then drove himself back inside her. "Yes! Just like that!" she whimpered. "Oooo! Don't stop!"

For the next several minutes he fucked her slowly then harder then slower again driving Jessie absolutely insane.

"Roll over, Beethoven," she teased as she lowered herself onto his cock.

"That is so hot!" Reid groaned. He'd never seen a woman taste her pussy juices before and just the sight of it was almost enough to make her cum.

"You taste so good," she said as she came up for air. She giggled and said, "We taste good," before going back down for more.

"Oh, my God!" he said letting himself use another word that had never part of his lovemaking before.

"You like?" she teased. She came up and smiled then used her tongue on the bottom of the head of his cock to drive him crazy.

Reid didn't answer because he couldn't. He had to focus all of his attention on something else to avoid coming in her mouth. He was sure she wouldn't mind, but that's not how he wanted their first time to end.

"Oh, God. I can't take anymore, honey," he told her using that word for the first time, too.

He reached for the condom but Jessie took it and said, "Allow me." She quickly unwrapped it, then smoothly rolled it down his waiting shaft. "All set!" she assured him.

"Get on your knees for me," he told her.

"Mmmm. With pleasure!" she readily agreed.

He mounted her from behind and re-entered her. The condom helped him just enough to keep him from coming instantly and he was grateful for it.

He knew he couldn't hold out much longer so he began hammering her harder and harder. Jessie braced herself as she took the pounding and screamed out for more. "Oh, yes! Harder, baby, harder!!!"

Reid had nothing left as he drilled her as hard as her could and felt himself coming. As he did, he heard Jessie scream loudly. There were no words just a loud, guttural scream of pleasure. As he finished he saw her lower her head and gasp for breath.

"Oh, my goodness. That was...amazing!" she panted. She turned around and pushed him down and climbed on top of him. "That really was fantastic," she told him. The look in her eyes told him she not only meant it, but that she'd needed him as much as he'd needed her.

She continued to look at him until he had to ask if there was something more she wanted to say. "There is," she said as she kissed him softly. "You're doing it again."

Reid smiled and said, "I hope so. I might take me a few minutes, but I'd definitely like to do it again."

Jessie laughed sweetly and said, "No, silly. You're making me fall in love with you just like you were doing last night." She watched his reaction before asking him, "Does that scare you?"

He smiled then grabbed her and rolled her over so fast it made her yelp with delight. His huge body was now on top of hers as he said, "I've loved you for so long, Jessie. In fact, I've been in love with you for just as long. So that not only doesn't scare me, it's the most wonderful, amazing thing I've ever heard."

She stared into his eyes and said, "I love you too, Reid. Thank you for not giving up on me and for loving me so much in silence all those years." He saw tears welling up in her eyes as she said, "All those years. So much love. And I couldn't love you back because...I...I didn't know. Oh, Reid, I'm so sorry. Knowing how I feel about you now, it must have been awful for you all those years."

He wiped away her tears and said, "I was worth every minute, sweetheart. I'd have waited forever for you." He smiled and said, "I'm just thankful I didn't have to."

"Make love to me again?" she asked. It was more of a plea than a request and Reid understood exactly how she felt because he needed her as much as she needed him.

Moments later, he was once again deep inside her, making love to her with the kind of passion that can only come from years of desperate wanting or an unbridled, sudden awakening.

The next morning, they made love again then showered together for the first time. "I wish you could stay," she told him as they dried off.

"I could but it would upset our entire lives," he told her.

"I know. Our families, our friends, our children." She stopped toweling off and turned toward him. "How are we going to do this for...months...until our divorces are final?"

He sat his towel down and said, "As the song says, 'Love will find a way.' I don't have all the answers right now. I only know that I love you and that I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"You do?" she asked.

"I do," he told her as he held her close.

"Me, too," she said quietly. "I wish we didn't have to sneak around or wait."

"I could not come back over until we're divorced," he said trying not to smile.

"If you do try that you may as well not ever come back here again," she teased trying to sound serious. And yet, she was being serious. "I could never wait that long, sweetheart. I love you and I want you so much."

"Same here. So we'll just be as careful as we can. We'll take it one day at a time."

"And hopefully a night here and there at a time, too," she said looking up into his eyes.

"Love will find a way," he told her.

"Yes, it will," she said as she kissed him and reached for him. "Love me again before you go. Please?"

He carried back to the bed and gently laid her down then climbed in next to her as they disappeared under the covers in a flurry of laughter and motion accompanied by the sounds of passion and love.

The new lovers did take it a day at a time. They attended different wards until their divorces were final then announced that they were a couple making it easier—but not easy—to find times alone for the kind of love they both craved.

Their wedding was small and intimate and it raised many eyebrows when they announced it wouldn't be in a Mormon Temple. Although people talked quietly and suspected something was going on, no one knew for sure the reason they couldn't solemnize their ceremony in that holiest of Mormon places. More importantly, neither of them cared. If a temple marriage was meant to be, the time would come. For now they had each other and that was all that mattered.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers