Loving Lesbian Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,999 Followers

I began to climax and screamed out. My hips pumped up and down, my hand went to my pussy and frantically rubbed my clit. It was impossibly hard and erect. I watched Annie lick my pussy, saw her lips close over my pink clit, suck it over and over, her tongue slide out to rub my clit, her tongue become a blur of movement as it vibrated against my swollen clit.

I screamed over and over, my body out of control. Annie’s tongue WAS in my pussy; my mouth WAS covering her delicious fragrant, pulsing, flowing, sex fountain. I could taste her; smell her, as I exploded over and over. My universe was her pussy, my lips, my tongue sliding into her, tasting her. My nose smelled the deliciously woman’s odor of her, her excitement, and her passion. I screamed out my ecstasy.

I came to later, my husband beside me, bathing my face with a cold wet rag. I managed a weak smile as I realized what had happened.

“Damn, Honey, you had me scared for a moment. You went wild, I have never seen you so hot, climax so many times, so strongly, or for so long! Your pussy clamped down on my cock, and when I exploded inside you your pussy was so tight, I could hardly stand it. I think you put a permanent crimp in my pride and joy!” He laughed and kissed me.

I smelled my pussy on his lips, as he always goes down on me at the first of our lovemaking. I almost fainted again. It brought back the odor of Annie’s pussy on my lips. A slightly different odor, but so very similar! I shuddered. I licked my juices off of his face, and he hugged me hard. Jeff loves it when I do that to him.

“I can’t ever remember you being so hot you passed out. Damn, I’m going to buy that video!" He laughed. The next day he did!

It was a couple of weeks later, and my husband had gone on a business trip. I got to thinking about Annie, and what we had done. It made my clit hard, and it throbbed almost painfully. I got the video and put it on, lay on the couch, naked, and had a whole series of very intense climaxes watching the video. It was almost like Annie and I were making love in it. It was uncanny. I had just had a fantastic series of climaxes and lay spent, weak, and still panting heavily when the phone rang.

“Hi, you Sexy Wench. What are you doing?” She asked voice all bubbly and full of fun.

“No much. Watching TV.” I said still out of breath, my voice still weak.

“Watching TV, sure, sounds like you and Jeff are having a sex bout. If it’s inconvenient, I’ll call back later.” She said with a chuckle in her voice.

“No, he’s out of town for about a week. I really was watching TV.” I said trying my best to sound normal, but I was still out of breath and shaken. Talking to her after just fantasizing about us having sex was hard. My voice wasn’t up to lying like that. I have trouble sometimes doing that.

“Must be some program, you watching a porn network? Come on tell Aunt Annie!” She said lowering her voice in a conspiratorial tone.

“OK. OK.” I laughed, “I have to admit it. I was watching a porn video. Jeff bought it a couple of weeks ago. It is really good. And yes, I was getting off to it! There, satisfied ‘Auntie Annie’!” We laughed.

“I knew it!” She exploded in laughter! “You sounded like you had just had a sex marathon. I just called to see if you’d like to come over this Friday night and we could bar hop again.

“I found a new restaurant and bar that has really nice atmosphere; good drinks, and it is quiet. I didn’t think there were any of those anymore. Please come on over, you can spend the night as Jeffey won’t be home. Please?” She said softly. I couldn’t say no. I accepted.

“Bring that video with you too! I want to see what got you so hot and bothered. You Sexy Wench you!” Annie laughed as she hung up.

Friday evening I pulled up to her door, nervous as a bride on her wedding night. Why? I didn’t really know. Was I hoping for a repeat of our previous night? Going further? My mind was in turmoil. She met me at the door looking like a million dollars. She had a new slinky dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her flawless breasts seemed half exposed. I had to tear my eyes away from them.

“Whoa, you are really sexy tonight. A vision of loveliness. I love what you have done with your hair, and that dress, God you look sexy, good enough to eat!” She teased.

I had worn a new rather low cut dress that showed off my breasts well, and some really sexy under things from Victoria’s Secret. The new bra pushed my breasts up and the dress showed them to their best advantage. I had spent a lot of money dressing up for her. I had piled my hair up in a French bun and looked quite smashing, I thought. It gave a sophisticated look with just the right touch of sexiness. She obviously had done the same thing for me. I put my overnight bag in the bedroom and came out a little nervously.

“Did you bring that video?” She asked as we went out to get into a taxi. I told her I had.

She took me to a very nice restaurant with a fabulous atmosphere, a live piano and soft music. We sipped our drinks, sat and talked, sitting close to each other. There was no noise to make us sit so close, we just moved till we were touching. She laid her hand on my arm and stroked it softly, lightly. I loved it

“Have you thought about what happened last time?” She finally asked after we had run out of trivial things to talk about.

I hesitated a long while, I wanted to answer, but was afraid. “Annie, it was an evening I will never forget.” I said with feeling. “It was fantastic. Watching you masturbate right beside me was really sexually exciting. I just don’t know how to handle it is all.” I said and my voice had a little quaver on the end I hated.

“I couldn’t get it out of mind.” Anne said, softly, with lots of emotion in her voice. “I kept seeing you beside me. You have a really sexy body and I’ve never had a woman so close like that before. Watching you, with your fingers buried inside yourself, made me hotter than I ever have been in my while life. Hearing those little squishy sounds your ------- ”

Thankfully at that moment the waiter brought our dinner. I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to tell her how sexy it made me, how seeing the video made me think of making mad, passionate love to her. We ate in silence for a few minutes then I said something that made us both laugh, and the serious sex talk was gone. I wondered what she was thinking, relief? It had gotten rather intense for a moment.

We had a wonderful leisurely dinner with lots of wine. We were feeling no pain when we finished the meal. We went into the bar, a small intimate place. There weren’t many people there. It was an off night for them I guess. They had a small dance floor and the music was soft and romantic. I liked it, not noisy, and blasting out like most bars.

“I like this place. So quiet and soft.” I told her as we sipped our drinks. Several couples were on the floor slowly moving around holding each other close. A nice romantic feeling permeated the softly lit room. I don’t know why I asked her, but I said, ”Would you like to dance? I miss it. I haven’t been dancing in a long time. I enjoy a slow dance.”

“I’d love to. I haven’t danced in a while either. I adore slow dancing.” Annie said getting up.

We moved onto the floor, and put our arms up. We laughed as we both held them like we did when danced with the men. We adjusted them and slid together still a little awkwardly. We stood there waiting for the other to lead. We laughed again, and at the same instant said “You lead!”

We stood giggling, still on the edge of the dance floor. Several of the couples were looking at us and grinning. They could see we had probably never done this before. I had, but it had been a long time ago in high school with a friend who had taken charge of the situation. I was embarrassed, and finally Anne took the lead, and we danced slowly away. It felt nice to have her leading.

“Thanks,” I said. “You can tell I’m new at dancing with a woman.”

“So am I! But I like it.” She smiled, and pulled me a little closer. “Particularly since it’s you.” My heart skipped a beat.

We danced several sets before we went back to the table, and had a couple more drinks. The next time we went onto the floor we were both more than a little lit, and Anne took the lead without a word. One other couple was on the floor and it was very quiet in the room. It felt so good to have Anne holding me. I snuggled a little closer to her. I could feel her full breasts against mine and her hand moved down to pull my hips closer to her. I adjusted a little and we danced close, bodies together. Her thigh was pressed against my pussy.

“Those breasts of yours are so damn sexy in that dress. I think if I were a men, I’d have a hard-on right now!” Anne whispered. Her soft warm breath on my ear made goose bumps jump up on my arms.

I nuzzled my head against hers, and smelled her perfume and the clean smell of her hair. I almost drank it in, and it made my head spin a little. “I know what you mean. I love the smell of your perfume and the feel of your body against mine. Are we bad?”


She didn’t answer, but pulled me closer to her, and turned her head slightly and kissed my cheek lightly. We danced a few more slow dances then went back to the table and finished our drinks.

“I think I’m ready to call it a night. I’m a little light headed.” I said looking at her in the soft light. She looked like a sex goddess. Her half covered breasts seem to glow in the soft light. “I don’t think all of it is the drinks either!”

“I feel the same way Mari. Dancing with you has been really wonderful. Thank you!” She said leaning over and kissing me lightly on the lips. It made me feel like a million dollars. At another table I saw a woman catch the kiss, she smiled at me and winked. I blushed.

We got a taxi and sat close together in the back, holding hands. I felt like a teenager on her first date. We went in her apartment, and Annie poured us another drink for a nightcap.

“I want to see that video you brought. It must really be something.” She said.

“Let’s get comfortable and watch it. I want to get out of these things and into something more comfortable.” I said, my heart pounding, wondering where this was leading us. I had rehearsed that clichéd movie line a dozen times in my mind in the taxi.

We went into the bedroom together, and undressed slowly. We stood watching each other as we did. No false modesty this time. We slid out of our dresses and slips, then stood facing each other while we took off our bras. She rolled her shoulders to let the straps slip off, pulled the bra slowly away, and her breasts settled slightly, full rounded globes. Her nipples were erect and standing up and pointed outward slightly.

“God, you have beautiful breasts, Annie.” I whispered. I pulled my bra off and she looked at my breasts, her eyes going from one to the other.

“Fantastic! I wish mine were smaller. In a few years, they will droop. Yours will be beautiful for years to come.”

I think I blushed. I slid my panties off and stood up straight. I had trimmed my pussy a little more, and shaved below in a bikini cut. It was smooth and bare now. Her eyes went to it.

“Damn, you really are a Sexy Wench! You shaved your pussy. I like that.” She said her voice a little hoarse. She slid her own thin, sexy panties off and she had done the same. I grinned and pointed. We laughed.

I got my short gown out of my overnight bag and put it on facing her. Was I showing off for her? I didn’t bother with panties under it.

She put on a rather sexy pj top that was cut low in front with lace accenting her smooth breasts. To my chagrin, she did put on panties as the top came above her pussy, but they were wisps of nothing. I could make out her pubic hair through them, and when she pulled them up slightly, they rode up into her pussy, delineating her lips.

We hung our dresses in the closet, and took our drinks into the living room. She put the tape in the VCR. We sat on her large couch, put our bare feet on the coffee table, and watched and drank as the sexy plot unfolded. We laughed and made silly comments as the principals fucked and sucked.

Then the two women began to kiss and caress, suddenly we both got very quiet. I knew what was coming and looked at Annie as the two beautiful women got in bed, lay down almost exactly like we had done, and began to masturbate side by side. Annie looked over at me and her eyes got wide.

“God, that’s fantastic. They look almost like us, lying there together.” She was very quiet for a long time, eyes glued to the screen. The two beautiful women began kissing each other, fondling and stroking each other. They finally moved into a 69 and began to eat each other with such wonderful tenderness and love.

“Is this what you were watching the other day when I called?” She asked eyes on the screen, voice very soft.

I managed a barely audible “Uh huh.”

“No wonder it got you so hot watching it. It’s almost like us when we were masturbating beside each other. God, that 69 is so sexy. They even look a little like us. It’s so real. Damn it’s so hot!” She said and fell silent watching the two lick and suck each other in tender and joyous sensuality. I was so glad Jeff had bought it, and Annie had asked me to bring it with me.

The hot Lesbian scene ended and she looked over at me, slowly leaned close and kissed me, gently on the lips. I closed my eyes and just let her kiss me. Her hand moved over and cupped my breast gently, lightly, and I moaned softly and started returning her kiss lightly at first. It felt so soft, so gentle. I put my hand on top of hers and pressed her hand against my breast a little harder, telling her it was OK.

She pulled back barely. “Did you think about me and you when you were masturbating? You did, didn’t you? You had to, it’s almost like us up there.” She said, her mouth so close her breath was on my lips, feather soft.

“Yes, it WAS us up there. I was making love to you, you were loving me.” I said, my voice barely audible.

I leaned in and kissed her, her lips soft, wet. I moved my head from side to side slightly, our wet lips sliding sensuously together. My tongue slid out and traced across her lips, so soft, so erotic. I moved a little closer to her so our bodies now touched. Her warm soft breasts pressed against mine. I reached out with a trembling hand and slid it under her breast, cupping it. I felt the soft contours of her breast through the soft fabric. I lifted slightly, weighing the magnificent mound in my hand. I actually shivered.

We came up for air. “I’ve wanted this to happen for so long.” Anne said. “I wanted it, but was afraid I’d drive you away.”

“I know,” I managed to say; the feelings were so intense I could hardly talk. “I have wanted you too, but were afraid you wouldn’t want me in the same way. I guess we both were a little afraid.”

“It won’t change anything between us, I promise!” Annie said looking into my eyes with such love I almost melted.

“No, I promise too. I want you for my friend forever. We both want this. Eyes wide open! Making love together, two best friends!” I said with such passion in my voice it almost brought tears to my eyes. I saw it had the same effect on her.

We moved together and slowly kissed again, leaning back against the couch, kissing and fondling each other’s breasts softly and tenderly. We unbuttoned the tops and slid them off. It felt so wonderful to feel her full globe in my hand, the tender warm flesh, sliding over my hand, weighing it in my hand. Fantastic! No wonder men love women’s breasts so much. I felt her nipple, now hard and erect, press against my palm and slide over it as I moved my hand across her wonderful breast.

I moaned as her hand did the same for me. She ran her fingers across my nipple making it almost vibrate as her fingers slid over it, bumping across the sensitive tip. Her tongue slid into my mouth hot and alive.

I love tongue kissing, and she was an expert at it. Her tongue is long, and she knew how to twine it with mine, and caress the inside of my mouth. She seemed to know all the sensitive spots in my mouth. I shuddered momentarily thinking what it could do in my pussy. I love to be eaten, and the thought of her tongue sliding inside my pussy, was a deliciously wicked thought, making me weak. I was glad I was sitting down.

We broke apart for a minute, letting our passions cool down, teasing ourselves. She reached over and got my drink and handed it to me. On the TV the two women were back kissing and making love, their moans very passionate. We were more interested in each other now than the TV.

She took a sip of hers. “I love this, you are so soft, and such a wonderful kisser. Your hand seems to know just how much to caress and cup my breast. I’m glad we finally broke the ice.” She said her hot hand stroking my bare thigh. I covered her hand with mine.

“Ohh, Annie, so am I. If we had just done this when we first met.” I said leaning over to give her a light kiss. “Think of all the time we have wasted.”

“What would Jeff think if he finds out?” She said with a wicked smile.

That thought had never occurred to me. “I don’t know, I won’t tell him if you don’t!” I grinned back teasing her.

“If he is like most men, he’ll think it’s really great, and want to get the two of us together with him in the middle.” She laughed. “I think he would sure want to, if he knew.”

“You are probably right. Jeff did ask the other night if we had gotten together. For a horrible moment, I thought he knew, but he was just being his usual macho self. He just had to have that tape – had to. God, I was so glad! I think if he hadn’t, I would have run down and bought it. Now I can kid around with him about it, find out how he really feels. Hypothetically, how he would feel about us making love. He’ll never know I’m really feeling him out about it!”

She took my drink and set it aside with hers. I didn’t need any encouragement and slipped into her arms again. I leaned close and our breasts rubbed. It felt fantastic. I leaned closer and swayed my upper body, rubbed my nipples against her smooth skin. It felt so erotic. We kissed and her hand went to her breast, cupping it, then took her hard nipple and rubbed it back and forth across my nipple. I had never felt anything like it before. I had never thought about a woman doing that to me. It was wonderful. We held each other, tongues flicking and probing as she rubbed her nipple against mine.

I pulled back a little and moved to the side, kissed her cheek, and moved to kiss and nibble on her ear. She moaned and squeezed my breast. I licked behind her ear, a sensitive place on me. She shivered when I did it, and her hand squeezed my breast harder.

I moved down, licked and kissed her neck. Her other hand went to my head and her fingernails dug delightfully into my scalp.

“Ohh, God, that is so erotic. You are a Devil Woman, Mari.” She moaned out.

I felt like I was on top of the world. I was just doing what felt good to me. I bit her neck softly.

“God, I could almost cum when you do that.” She said breathlessly. “You’ve made love to a woman before, haven’t you, you lied to me!”

I licked her skin and bit her neck again, moving downward. I wanted her fantastic breasts, wanted to suck them, lick them, taste them. I left a wet trail downward, moved to her armpit and licked the soft sensitive skin there. She yelped and cried out.

“Shit, you almost made me cum. I love that. No one has ever done that to me. Tell me, you sweet Vixen, you have done it before with another woman haven’t you?” She asked grabbing my head and pulling it away from her sensitive underarm.

“No, I told you the truth. I never have. I just know that I like to have done to me.” I said shaking my head and loosening her hands from it. I kissed downward over the soft beautifully rounded slope of her breast. I licked the soft flesh. She tasted and smelled wonderful. I would have to remember to ask what sexy perfume she wore. I loved it.

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,999 Followers