Loving Lesbian Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,998 Followers

Her skin tasted delightful. I kissed and licked my way over the luscious flesh till I came to her nipple. I looked at it a moment, the outer part bulging and brown, the center hard and raised. I put my lips on it and sucked gently. It tasted divine. I wondered for a moment how it would taste if she were lactating. I almost had an orgasm; I felt my clit pulse at the devilish thought. Where did that thought come from? A story somewhere?

I sucked on her nipple, while my tongue played over and around the hard tip. As I sucked I slid my hands over her breasts and stroked them, kneaded them gently. I loved the feel of the soft flesh under my hands while my lips and tongue played with her nipple. As I sucked it grew firmer, harder and longer. I sucked hard pulling my mouth back stretching her nipple still more. I cupped her breasts at the base and squeezed gently and ran my hands outward almost milking her breasts. God, it would be so sexy if she were actually lactating. I wondered if women did that together. The thought made my clit harden and almost burn. Yes, a story somewhere about that!

I remembered suckling my children and how much actual sexual pleasure it had been for me. I know I had to refrain from masturbating it felt so good. To have a woman lover suckling milk from your breast while the two of you made love would be fantastic I would think. God, the thought of it!

I sucked her nipple and stroked her breasts. I could feel them become firmer and full as I excited first one then the other, swelling them with passion. Her nipple and flesh tasted so good, I had never imagined just the taste and smell of her flesh would excite me so, but here I was, my clit feeling a throbbing in it I had seldom felt.

“Oohhh,” Annie sighed. “God that feels so good, you make me so hot. I don’t ever remember anyone sucking my breasts so long and making them so damn hard.”

I looked up into her eyes. “I never knew breasts tasted so good either. Yours are delicious to suck and lick.” I went back to her breast. I opened my mouth as far as I could and took as much of her rounded mound into it as I could and sucked. She moaned louder. I laved her breast with my tongue, as it seemed to fill my mouth. A shiver ran through me at the thought of what I was doing to my sexy friend. I moved to her other breast and gave it the same treatment. I couldn’t seem to get enough of her breasts. I squeezed her breast between my hands making it elongate into my mouth so I could suck it harder, get more of it inside my mouth. Annie moaned louder.

“God, Mari, you ‘re killing me. God I’m almost ready to cum. You are fantastic.” Her fingernails again bit into my scalp. I felt like a Goddess, making her feel so good. I had no idea it could make me feel so wonderful to give her such pleasure.

I don’t know how long I continued to suck and lick her erotic breasts; I do know that when I moved downward, they seemed to be so much harder and fuller. Had I done that? I must have. They seemed to have a soft silvery sheen to them they had not had before. They were taut, full.

A man’s cock shows an erection quickly and it’s very apparent. A woman’s breasts seem to show it less unless you are the one who made them swell with passion, and then you notice it. I kissed and licked her soft wonderful flesh downward, leaving a trail of gleaming wetness, and her nipples were still gleaming too. Annie took both nipples between her fingers and rolled them back and forth, pulling on them as she did.

I stroked and kissed downward loving every square inch of her flesh. I stroked her with my hands and fingers, reveling in the softness of her. I slid my tongue into her belly button, and sucked it lightly before I moved downward. I shifted my body a little and got between her thighs. She spread them wide for me. Silky softness nestled me there.

I felt her hot wetness against my stomach as I moved down, the light softness of her pubic hair rubbed against my sensitive skin. I pressed my stomach down against her pussy, reveling in the hot wetness of her open sex. Her pussy! I could smell her excitement, the perfume on her thighs. I wanted to drink her wonderful odors into my soul.

I kissed her stomach and my hands moved downward over her thighs thinking of the way I loved mine caressed. Slowly, taking my time, I wanting to give her excitement such as she had never known before in her life. I stroked her thighs slowly up and down, my hands feeling the warm velvet softness of her thighs, and loving every inch of them.

“You are killing me, Mari! Ohhhh!” Annie moaned.

I kissed downward and kissed the soft brown pubic hair. I ran my tongue out and over the hairs, wetting them with my almost dripping tongue. I had never done this, but I had to now. I was driven. I wanted to taste her sex, her slit, her cunt, her pussy! The heat of her pussy could be felt as I neared it. Pulling back I just looked at it a moment. Brownish lips framed the deep pinkish red of her opening - the center of her being. Beautiful, I had no idea a woman’s pussy could be so lovely. I had always thought of mine as rather unsightly.

“Oh, your pussy is lovely, it is wet and so beautiful.” I said softly, looking at it. The center pulsed as my finger neared it. Slowly I spread the outer lips apart. I caught the inner lips between my fingers and pulled them outward slightly. At the top, her pink clit peeped out, paler than her pussy flesh. ‘The little man in the boat’ looked out at me.

I firmed my grip on her pussy lips and pulled them outward. Annie moaned and gasped. I like to pull my lips, to pull them till it hurts delightfully. Annie’s reaction said she did too. I pulled alternating, one side then the other.

“Shit, Mari, I’m going to die like this. You’re killing me, Baby!” She said with a long moan.

I looked at her pussy again, breathed in the wonderful fragrance of her pussy then leaned in and kissed my first pussy! As my mouth touched her, Annie cried out. I ran my tongue out and tasted her, not her juices on my lips; this time I tasted Annie’s pussy.

I was overwhelmed by the taste, so like mine, yet subtly different. Salty, sweet, tart and so liquid. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, probing inward, tasting her juices. Over and over till suddenly she erupted as she climaxed. Her hips shot upward hard against my mouth. I slid my hands under her ass and slid my tongue into her as deeply as I could. My open mouth covered her pussy and I sucked, trying to suck her whole body into my mouth. She screamed over and over, her hands beat tattoos on the bed.


I had never had such a sensual, sexual feeling like that in my entire life. I was making another woman, my best friend climax, my Annie, cum, with my tongue, my lips. My head went from side to side burrowing my lips, my face against her liquid center. She screamed again, and I felt a sudden gush of juices flow into my mouth. I almost went crazy as the smells of her, and now the taste of her pussy flowed over my taste buds. I loved it, wanted more, sucked harder, and burrowed harder against her wet flesh. The juice was salty sweet, delicious, hers, from the most intimate part of her, inside her being.

She continued to scream and thresh, and it was all I could do to hold onto her hips and keep contact with her. I tongue fucked her, probing, shooting my tongue into her pussy as deeply as I could, while my lips sucked, wanting every drop of her essence. My clit burned and almost exploded with her. A single touch at that point in time, and I would have cum with her, but it took every ounce of strength to hold onto her threshing hips as she screamed out her passion. I wondered if she were as vocal with her husband.

Suddenly she collapsed and her body went slack. I pulled back slightly and licked her pussy from bottom to top, avoiding her clit, yet tasting her delicious nectar. I know just after a climax it’s impossible for anything to touch my clit without almost hurting, it’s so sensitive.

I slid my tongue against the opening of her vagina, very gently, probing ever so softly. Feeling the wonderful opening into her sweet body with just the tip of my tongue. She gave a long sigh and her body gave a little start, a mini climax. A sudden small rivulet of her juices flowed out. I licked it up gently.

I continued to softly lick her opening, still wet and dripping. Her juices were all over my face, I reveled in the feeling I had made her cum, made her climax – a woman - Annie. My first woman! I laid my head on her thigh and closed my eyes thinking what I had just done. I smelled the wonderful odors of her perfume combined with the erotic scent of her feminine excitement. God, what a combination! There were no regrets, none. I wanted it, she wanted it. The absolute best!

“Ohhh God, what did you do to me, you Sex Goddess? I have never cum like that in my entire life. I’m a blob of jelly.” Annie managed to say as she lay gasping for breath.

I kissed her pussy one last time, gently. So wet, and so wonderful! I inhaled deeply, filling my nostrils with her essence. I moved up beside her. We kissed between gasps for breath on her part. She reached for my face and her hand was shaking. I held it and laughed. She saw it shaking and laughter too.

We lay there cuddling, kissing softly, as she recovered. I got her drink and we sipped them till she finally caught her breath.

“Mari, why did we wait so long to make love? I think we both wanted it, didn’t we?” Annie finally asked me.

“I don’t know. It is an important step and quite a big one - deciding to make love to another woman. I wanted to, but was afraid to. I was just scared. I told myself the other night that I was just a wimp.” I said touching her face softly.

“I guess you are right. I wanted to touch you the first night. I wanted to in the worst way possible. I came so close, but was hoping you’d make the first move. You didn’t, neither did I.” She said grinning sheepishly. “Well, you certainly made up for it tonight. No one has ever made me cum like you did. You must have done it before with another woman you are too good. Cum clean kid!” She laughed.

I assured her that I hadn’t, that I was just making love to her the way I liked, or wanted to be made love to. I didn’t think anyone had ever made me really truly hot, and made love to me the way I wanted to be made love to. My husband is a good lover, but like most men, doesn’t take his time, and really get me truly sexually excited. Annie agreed that most men have no clue to what truly makes a woman sexually happy.

We lay kissing for a long time than it was my turn to lie there while this wonderful friend of mine began to make love to me. She took her time kissing me. She stroked and made love to my body for the longest time. No rush, no hurry. When she finally got to my pussy, I was almost out of my mind with want and lust.

She had teased me for so long, and when her tongue finally licked me, and found my clit I exploded almost at once. She brought me from one climax to another. Letting me recover from each. She said I drenched her mouth with my juices, and she certainly had it all over her face when I could stand no more climaxes. She moved up beside me and we held each other, kissing long and slowly. We lay together snuggling, and the drinks and our exhaustion finally put us into a wonderful sleep.

We showered together the next morning and made ourselves wait till later for breakfast. This time after our passions were mutually enflamed, we slipped into a fantastic mind bending 69, and for the first time, I kissed and made love to a women while she made passionate, wonderful love to me. We spent almost the entire day in bed, getting up to eat and attend to necessities only. I spent the whole delirious weekend with her.

Several days later my husband, back fresh from his trip, and horny, and I were on the couch kissing and fooling around. He wanted to see the porn video again, the one that looked so much like Annie and I making love. He knew it really got me hot and bothered watching it. He never knew I had slipped it out, and Annie and I had watched it together.

He put it on and we got naked. I was sitting astride his lap, his cock deep inside me. My back was to him so I could watch the TV too.

“Does that make you hot, Darling?” I asked. “Seeing two women making love together.”

“It sure does,” he murmured. “I think it makes you hot too, doesn’t it?” He said with a little thrust of his hips.

“Mnn, you know it does, you rat. I know you like it; it seems to be a fantasy of most men. Would you like to see me with another woman, actually making love?” I asked squirming downward on his cock, and tightening my pussy muscles.

“Ohh, God, I love it when you do that! Damn, I sure would love to see you with another woman.” He asked cupping my breasts and squeezing them gently.

“Any particular woman in mind?” I asked. He knew full well, I had visited Annie while he was gone. He laughed softly behind me, not answering.

“Honey, I had wondered if Annie would be interested in that, making love to me. I’ve gotten the idea sometimes she’s interested in me. I didn’t know if she’d really be interested or not.” I pushed up, and then dropped down letting his cock plunge all the way, deep inside me. He moaned out loud. I tightened my pussy muscles around it each time I moved upward, milking him.

“This weekend we really got snockered, and I subtly brought up the subject of two women making love. I guess I was wrong. Annie said she really wasn’t interested in making love to another women. I guess we both are just out of luck!” I said as I grinned innocently at the picture of the two beautiful women making love on the screen. Damn, they really did look just like Annie and I!

* * * * *

To the real Mari, thanks!

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,998 Followers