Loving Lisa

Story Info
Lisa needs her father's help to get a head.
1.5k words
4.13
121k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was about 18 when her sexuality demanded to be explored. She had just turned 18 and her father had been getting out of the shower and she had accidentally walked in on him. He was so hot. She didn't know what to do so she ran out of the bathroom. When she got to her room she laid on her bed and closed her eyes picturing his muscular body. She had never seen a man naked before. She couldn't believe how hot the sight had made her. Before she knew what she was doing she had pulled her jeans off and had her hand in her strangely wet panties and was rubbing herself vigorously. She was amazed at how great what she was doing was making her feel. She pulled her panties off the rest of the way and started to play with her clit. As she moved her fingers around and around her body began to tremble. Lisa didn't know what was going on but she didn't want to stop because it felt so good. She was getting closer, to what she didn't know, but she had a feeling it would be wonderful. She slid her other hand up to her tits that were about the size of perfect ripe grapefruit. She took a nipple and started to pinch and twist it while slowly sliding a small finger into her tight hole. She couldn't stand it anymore and she came, hard, soaking her hand and her sheets. She lay there breathless with her eyes closed still picturing her father. Right before she fell asleep she mumbled, "Daddy, I love you."

David slowly closed the door when he heard her breathing even out. He had been coming to check to see if what she had seen had upset her. Now he was about to cum from seeing her. He couldn't believe it. His little girl. His middle child was fantasizing about him. He went to his room and dropped the towel he was wearing to the floor. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes replaying the scene in his head. His baby girl, Lisa was fucking herself and thinking about him. He wrapped his hand around his cock and started to jack off. If only he could have her sweet little mouth attached to his massive member. She's be so tight and hot and oh so wet for him. But he could never take away her virginity. That was sacred but to have her head bobbing up and down on his cock. That he'd allow. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock. He only had fifteen minutes before he had to leave to pick up Stacey. Maybe she'd let him fuck her tonight. Such a tight little body. No, he told himself, no I can't think of Lisa. He got up and got dressed and left for his date with Stacey.

Lisa woke up and couldn't believe the experience she had. And it was all brought on by her daddy. What was a confused innocent supposed to do? She had no choice. She had to tell someone. She called her best friend. Tara had been with many guys and was never shy to talk about sex. She told Tara what had happened and was relieved when Tara congratulated her on being a late bloomer. Tara told her that it didn't matter who the guy was because she had never seen a naked man before so she would have reacted the same way to any man. That got Lisa thinking. She got off the phone and went to the kitchen. She was fixing herself something to eat when her older brother came in. Scott was 20 and he had the same complexion as Lisa and her twin brother Jake. They all resembled their mother. Dark black hair, sparkling green eyes, and they were all tall and thin. Scott had worked on his body since he turned 13. He was built. Jake was scrawny but with an inner strength. Lisa was what some consider willowy. Graceful and delicate.

Lisa couldn't help thinking about what she might have seen if it had been Scott instead of her father. The idea made her stomach flutter and that place between her legs tingle with pleasure. She wasn't used to this and started breathing heavy. Scott asked her what was wrong and she fell down. He helped her up and she slid her arms around his neck to hold on to him. He looked into her eyes and being the innocent she was she had no experience concealing the desire in her eyes. Scott was shocked. His little sister was looking at him with unmasked longing and he was reacting to it. He helped her to a chair but she wouldn't let go of his neck. Instead she pulled his head down and touched her lips to his. Scott couldn't help it as he lost himself in his sisters sweet mouth. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and turned and ran upstairs.

When David got home it was real late and he was angry. The bitch was stringing him along looking for a damn relationship. He didn't need that. He walked into the living room and the sight that greeted his eyes was heavenly. Lisa was in a babydoll nightie sound asleep on the couch with her legs wide open and inviting. He knew he couldn't do what he wanted but he just stood there taking in the view. Lisa sensing she was being watched woke up and found her father standing over her. She was shocked to find him staring at her. Not only was he staring but he had his cock out and was stroking it while he was staring. She was in awe of his dick. It was about 9.5 in and was so wide she didn't think her hand would wrap all the way around it.

Lisa slowly closed her legs and she heard her father let out a little moan of disappointment. She had looked up a bunch of porn online after the incident with Scott and decided that she'd like to try to give head. Now was her chance.

"Daddy, come sit here next to me and tell me about your date."

"Huh? Oh my gosh! What was I thinking! Lisa please don't be mad at me."

"Daddy, don't be silly. I'm not mad at you. I actually could use your help with something."

"What sweetheart?" He says as he puts his cock back into his pants.

"Well, I need to get a head."

"In what hun?"

"No, Daddy. I need to get a head."

"Ok, I don't follow you."

"Maybe I'm saying it wrong. Maybe it's give. Yes. That's right. Ok, Daddy I need to give a head."

David didn't know what to say. He understood her meaning now. But did she know what she was saying?

"Honey, do you know what you're saying?"

"Yes, Daddy, I want to put your dick in my mouth and suck on it like a lollipop."

"Oh."

"What's wrong Daddy?"

"Nothing, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. But if you don't want me to I could ask Scott."

"NO! I mean no honey, I don't mind at all."

"Ok, Daddy I know how to do this from watching stuff on tv and from pictures online. So sit back and relax. Tell me if I'm doing it wrong."

David sat back and relaxed as much as he could. She undid his belt and lowed his zipper and pulled his cock out from his boxers as gently as possible.

Lisa couldn't believe she was going to do this. She saw a drop of liquid on the head and swirled her tongue across the tip catching the moisture before it spilled onto Daddy's pants. She pumped her hand up and down slowly to get started. Then she dipped her head and took his head into her mouth. He sighed and she smiled to herself. She started to twirl her tongue around and around the head as she sucked. Then she took one hand off his cock and was massaging his balls. She bobbed her head up and down while keeping up with her tongue twirling and her sucking. once in a while she'd graze the sensitive underside with her teeth. When she felt the veins twitching under her tongue she took a second for a break and sucked his balls into her mouth while continuing to pump his cock with her hands. She felt his balls tighten up and moved her mouth back to his cock and locked her lips around the head as she pumped his cock faster and faster with her hands. David cried out as he shot stream after stream of his seed down his baby girls throat. She sucked him clean after he stopped cumming and he had to wonder if she had really never done this before. The expectant look in her eyes when he pulled out of her mouth made him agree it was her first. She looked at him waiting for him to say if it was good. His only answer was for him to drag her mouth to his so he could taste himself on her sweet little girl lips.

"Thank you baby, I owe you one." He called as he left her in the living room.