Loving Lisa's Pussy Petals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

Lisa got out and opened the ranch gate. I pulled through and she silently climbed back into the truck. The long graveled drive to the Summer River Ranch house had not been touched by rain. If we didn't have a miracle happen pretty damn soon, then I was going to rename the river which ran through our property!

I pulled to a stop near the backdoor and allowed my truck to idle while Lisa jumped out. Yet, the girl seemed like she wasn't exactly in a mood to get out just yet. "Sis, don't be sorry," I begged. "We have done nothing to be ashamed of!"

Lisa slammed open the truck door and stepped out. "Damn you, Jack Rivers, I'm not sorry!" she exclaimed. "And, I am not one damned bit ashamed!"

The girl then ran into the house stopping only long enough to let Cody in. Well hell, if she wasn't sorry and if she wasn't ashamed, then what was up with all that brooding silent treatment all the way home? Like I've said before, "Sisters; you can't avoid living with 'em, yet you can't..." Oh, I guess you can, fuck 'em!

I drove on over to the equipment shed and traded my truck for the four-wheel-drive backhoe & loader we had. This special-purpose vehicle didn't raise as much dust as my truck, but by the time I driven back to Twin Peaks Road and back I was a dust-covered mess. I had found a nice, quiet, grassy place to bury Flicka. My hole was deep enough to ensure that wild varmints wouldn't dig her up. Just as any Western man would have done, I prayed for this horse's equine heart and soul.

(Part four) Suppertime

Several hours had passed since I had dropped Lisa off at the back door. Our two story log house was nearly a century old, yet now it was equipped with all the amenities of a modern-day lodge. In fact, I suppose if my sis and I were to become really hard up for money, we could use this incredibly imposing structure as the home-base hotel for a dude ranch enterprise. Damn, as my Western hero John Wayne would say, "That'll be the day!"

I was slapping the dust from my pants with my cowboy hat as I entered through this house's good-sized mudroom. "Jack, don't do that!" a female voice scolded. "Throw your stuff into the laundry room upstairs and then take a bath. You can then change into the clothing I have laid out on your bed. I'll have supper ready in just a bit, so come on back to eat."

It wasn't hard to figure out to whom the female voice belonged. Entering the impressive kitchen, I saw Lisa standing behind a granite-topped island tossing a salad. The young woman looked freshly washed herself and I noticed that her braids had been replaced by a seductive, flouncy, ribbon-tied ponytail. Over her clothing, she was wearing one of those very unflattering red-checked granny-type aprons. Granny apron notwithstanding, I knew what my doll of a sister looked like naked!

Sprinting up the kitchen steps, I threw my clothing in the laundry then headed to the private bath adjoining my bedroom. I had left my bedcovers unmade, yet now they were neatly straightened and turned down. Something here just didn't seem right. I was nearly finished bathing in a tub of hot water when that 'something' hit me. There wasn't a stitch of clothing 'laid out on my bed'!

Just to be sure my eyes had not deceived me; I sprang out of the bathtub, grabbed a bathtowel, and then ran to my bedroom. God, there were no clothes laid out! What did this mean? Was it a message? Surely to god, Lisa didn't expect me to come to supper naked! My sis was too shy for seduction, wasn't she? Why, I would bet a hundred dollars my sister wouldn't know one single thing about seducing a man!

Drying myself and wrapping the bathtowel around my waist, I made my way back downstairs to the kitchen. With her back towards me and still wearing the granny apron, Lisa was standing at the sink washing a couple of glasses. I silently cursed, "Holy Mother of sin!" Good Lord, that girl was wearing nothing under her unflattering apron except her Birthday Suit!

As my foot hit the kitchen floor, Lisa turned towards me. "Oh, hi Jack," she said so innocently one may be led to believe she was a virginal nun. "Mister, I thought I made it clear you were to wear the clothing I had laid out. Men! Sometimes you can be awfully dense!"

I'd have to admit, I was stunned. This girl, my babydoll sis, strolled right up to me, grabbed my bathtowel, and jerked it off my body. "Jack, I've been fucked by a man, that man being you," she brazenly declared. "But, believe it or not, I've never even 'seen' a cock! I wanta see yours!"

Now I've heard of pussy-whipped men being led around by their cocks by a woman, but I'd never had that experience myself. Until now! Lisa took a firm grip on my swollen erection and led me over to a sturdy stool. This girl dropped down on her knees between my legs and began a visual and manual examination of my stiffened penis.

"It's just us here, Honey," Lisa said shamelessly. "You have done things to the 'thing' between my legs, so I now want to do things to the 'thing' between your legs. Turn about is fair play, isn't it?"

Before I could form an answer, this girl, my very own sister, began jerking my meaty manhood. She juggled my balls energetically. Without seeking consent, she touched her tongue to my cockhead then she licked it around and around. Lisa's slippery lips kissed my cockshaft all the way up, all the way down, and then all the way round and round.

Within a matter of a few minutes, the cockkissing stopped and the cocksucking started. As my cockhead and then my shaft disappeared into my sister's mouth, my mind tried its best to reconcile the audacious wickedness of this young woman with the purity and innocence of the Lisa I knew and loved!

Yes, even as I tried not to cum, I realized that I loved Lisa as more than a sister. I loved this brazen beauty with the adoration of a man for 'his' woman. And, god help us both, but I believe Lisa couldn't do what she was doing to me unless she loved me, too!

This inexperienced young woman must have had an instinctive intuition into how long she could do things to a man's penis before he would cum. Lisa released my erection just in time! This girl then stood and took five seconds, or so, to untie her granny apron and allow it to fall to her feet. Winking at me, she gave the garment a kick clear across the kitchen. The naked beauty then walked into my arms and began kissing me with growing passion.

"Jack, thank you," Lisa whispered in my ear. "I have learned soooo much about cocks. They're beautiful, they're tasty, they're hard, yet they're also unbelievably soft. I'm sure they serve a very useful function as urinary disposal devices. But my dear Sir, I learned just today that, to a woman, their most important purpose is for pleasuring a female through the fornication process! So my dear brother, will you please pick me up with your powerful arms and will you set my pussy into a position where it can be dropped onto your cock? If you don't mind, I would love to fornicate with you again!"

Oh goodness, where had my sweet, shy, innocent sister gone to! Was this woman I was holding up in my arms her? If so, then I don't believe I really minded. My position on the stool was precarious at best so I leaned back slightly and found support from the marble-topped kitchen island.

Well now, what was this? I had picked the naked girl up and lifted her above me so I now found that I had a couple of boobies staring me in the face! I'm not one to abandon opportunity, so I kissed them eagerly and I suckled their strawberry tinted nipples. Lisa wasn't a heavy girl so I could have held her up and played suck-the-titties longer, but I had a more important and immediate job to do now.

I slowly allowed this girl's feminine body to slither down mine. I swear I felt warm drops of pussy juice dripping on my cockhead a few seconds before pussylips kissed my swollen erection. Those slippery vaginal lips opened of their own accord and my cockshaft entered. Lisa jerked in my arms causing me to unceremoniously drop her. As her pussy impaled itself on my penile pole, I stopped the two of us from falling off the stool by grabbing both cheeks of her ass.

"Will you bounce me up and down on your cock, Jack?" Lisa brazenly asked. "I know you can do it. I betcha you know how to fuck and fornicate in all kinds of positions!"

Hearing those words from this naively inexperienced young woman made me laugh aloud. I kissed her lips two or three times and then I boldly told her, "Sure Sis, I can bounce you. Hang onto your sweet, ever-loving ass, or better yet, I'll hold it for you. And yep, I know many fucking positions, but be forewarned, I'll know a whole lot more before I'm finished with you!"

With Mother Nature's love for lust spurring me on, I bounced Lisa's slippery wet pussy up and down on my hard, horny cock. The elongated length of my rigid rod found welcome everywhere it went inside my sis' vaginal tunnel. Once again, frictional fires burned within a man and a woman's loins.

Torrents of cunt juice heated my cockflesh. Vaginal muscles squeezed and contracted making my penile skin incredibly hot. Lisa's pussy was becoming an inferno of heated feminine tissue. Although this was only my second time screwing my sis, my ears were becoming attuned to her sexual sounds. I knew by her moans and whimpering cries that she would soon start cumming. If this girl was attuned to anything about me, then she would know that I was close, too.

Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and forbidden fucking! Lisa began cumming within a second or two of when I guessed she would. Showers of vaginal cum sprayed my loins. Screams and squeals of unrestrained orgasmic joy pealed from her mouth. With my reservoir of seminal fluids replenished, I too began cumming. Semen and sperm shot out into the bouncing pussy surrounding my cock. I suppose some kinda animalistic orgasmic noise was coming from me, but there was nobody around to hear but the girl I was screwing; and, she wasn't telling.

The cowgirl riding my cock seemed determined to make this joyous rodeo last as long as she could. She seemed doggedly set on fucking me till the cows came home. My Lisa, my cowgirl rider, was finally rewarded when multiple orgasms wracked her body and soul. I knew guys couldn't have multiples, but this bulldogged woman milked every drop of fluid out of my loins and she stimulated my body to let go of every orgasm it had!

(Part five) Nightie Night

Lisa had prepared an evening meal fit for a king and his lady. Neither of us dressed for dinner. What I'm trying to say is; neither of us had a single stitch of clothing on at suppertime! In any event, it was a wonderful repast served on the stone-tiled patio out back.

"Jack?" Lisa asked in a sincerely curious voice as we washed the dishes. "How long will it take your...your cock to get big enough to screw me again!"

I flipped the girl's ponytail and I tickled her ear. "My dear," I answered. "I'm not Superman, yet with you being so gloriously sexy and pretty, I'm quite sure it will happen very soon!"

Smiling at me with a demure grin on her mouth, she teased, "Oh, I'm so glad."

With the dishes washed and put away, my sis and I carried glasses of lemonade back out onto the patio. I found a comfortable, padded lounge chair and sat back in it. Lisa asked no permission, but she settled her sweet, nude ass in my lap. The feel of her exquisite feminine skin, against my sleeping penis, awakened its erectile function. I wasn't yet ready for another round of bury-the-cock-into-the-cunt, but I was near.

"I love you, Jack," Lisa blurted out and then she laid her head upon my chest.

My heart raced. "Lisa, I really and truly love you, too!" I announced to my newfound love.

We two consenting adults made plans. We would take over our parents' master bedroom suite and we would live there as unofficial, unlawfully wed husband and wife. There would never be another for either of us until our love ended.

We ran upstairs to our respective bedrooms to gather up some toiletries, clothing, and such. When we met in the master bedroom suite, I was dressed in a pair of karate-styled pajama bottoms. Lisa had changed into a sexy pale-blue nightie made in a 'babydoll' style. As we turned down the bedcovers we flirted with each other shamelessly.

A streak of lightning lit the darkening night's sky. Taking Lisa's hand, I led her to the suite's French doors and flung them open. My love and I stepped out onto a spacious balcony. We both could feel the electrifying current in the air. A storm was eminent. Much-need rain was welcomed. Our cattle needed a downpour of heaven-sent water.

Even though we had fornicated and sinned like the Devil most of this day, neither Lisa nor I was afraid of God's lightning-strike wrath. Bring it on because we are not giving up what we had found together! My woman came into my arms and we kissed with an obsessive passion. The huge droplets of rainwater peppering our faces could not cool our ardor.

Wet clothing was discarded and we gloried in our rain-splashed nudity. We frolicked and played like a man and woman in love with life and each other. I'm not sure how long we played in the rain, but at some time or the other we ended up in the big four-poster bedroom bed. Lips kissed, hands fondled, and lust inspired the conjoining of a needy cock and a cunt. For the first time in my life, I bed-fucked Lisa, and in turn, Lisa bed-fucked me.

Somewhere up in the middle of the night, I awakened and so did my girl. I switched on the light over the headboard and gazed into the bluest, most mesmerizing eyes in this world. I kissed my sweetheart's lips with impassioned love. Thanking the lord that it was still pouring rain outside, I knew there was one more thing I needed to do. Throwing back the bedcovers, I scooted down in the bed. With the fingers of one hand, I spread my lady's outer pussylips. There, right there, were Lisa's pretty pink pussy petals all glistening wet and inviting.

Yes, I kissed and sucked them for quite some time. Then I did a thing any unlawfully wed husband would do in this situation. I rammed my cock into those open pussy petals and I fucked my Lady Lisa again!

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers
12