Loving Literotica

Story Info
I get my wife to perform lustful acts through Lit.
5.2k words
4.34
30.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear friends, I hope you will enjoy my latest story. I ask that you read to the end and help me to decide on the next story with your comments and emails. Jay

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


M y name is jay, I write under that name and I have since 2004. My stories are my deepest desires and fantasies coupled with some bit of truth. I visit Literotica almost daily, I check comments to my stories, e-mails from fans of my writing. Many stories have to do with the lack of intimacy between my wife and I, and that is also true. It sparks my imagination and has rewarded me with many followers. Recently, I read a story titled 'Wanton nights' by a writer who calls herself Lynnlovelace. I read it because my wife's nickname used to be Linney. The writer, a woman, told the story of how she hadn't had sex with her husband in a long time, and she created a hot scenario in which she met a guy while shopping in the supermarket, and he ended up licking her shaved pussy in the back seat of her CRV. She came on his face and she licked her cum from his face afterwards. She then begged him to fuck her throat and shoot his cum in her throat. The story was hot and got me hard.

I decide to write Linneylovelace and tell her I enjoyed her writing, and that I ended the night with a hard-on. The next day, I received a private message in my Lit inbox, from Linney.

"Hi Jay, I'm so glad to hear from a fan, glad you got aroused- at least this ol' gal still has something in the tank LOL."

I responded by saying that I also am a writer on Lit, and invited her to read my latest story "Wax on, Whack's off."

The following day I had another message from her. "Jay, I read your latest story and I have to tell you I was wet with a throbbing heart at the end of it. I touched my breasts and pulled on my hard nipples while I was reading. If you actually had a night like that with your wife, she is the luckiest woman in the world. Any woman would want a man who would love his woman that special way."

By 'special way' I know she meant licking her ass and eating her vagina from behind while her ass was raised high- in the story. Also in the story we shared my cum in a deep lust filled kiss. I explained that most of that was fantasy and if I was making love with my wife I would want it to happen that way.

While I was writing and corresponding this way, my wife Lynn was usually upstairs. She doesn't know about my secret erotic writing life, and the huge following I have here.

The next day while my wife was at work and I was off, I checked my inbox again.

'Hi Jay, I decided to read more of your stories last night and I have to tell you, I was so turned on! You write quite well and your descriptions of the action are amazing. I read 'Feed me' and "Please, Make Me Eat It." I have to say, the subject of a man wanting a woman to feed him his own cum is new to me, and apparently a top subject for you. I have never been so turned on as I was last night. If my husband was fucking me, and if he asked for this, I think I'd have the biggest orgasm while face fucking him with his own cum. Damn, I'm getting wet again. I just ordered a jell cock for myself! I think it's about time I get one if I'm going to continue reading your stories. Talk to you soon. Linney"

I was stunned. Her frankness about my story made me instantly hard. I decided to reply.

"Linney, thanks for the kind words. I am so happy that you read some of my stories. Actually I'd like to read more of your work. Do you have something new written? And yes, the cum eating thing is a fantasy for me and I've taken it up as a theme. Another one is CFNM- Clothed female-nude male; kind of a humiliation thing. Please let me know if you have new work. Jay: PS your husband is an ass if he's not making love to a woman like you."

I began to think about her, wondering, fantasizing about a woman who was so open; wishing my wife was that way. Of course the internet allows people to be more frank due to the anonymity, but still there was something there that I missed in my own life. The following day I received a message from Linnylovelace. "Jay, I have a story to share with you, I wrote it last night after reading more of your work. I was inspired by your story 'Found Out' I hope you like it. I'll send it to your email address."

Wow, this woman was amazing. I Logged into my email and saw her attachment titled "Opening up to Jason."

The story was about a woman who was alone in her marriage sexually. In preparation for an upcoming vacation, she went for a bikini wax at a local spa. While waiting in the spa lounge she strikes up a conversation with several women. All of whom recommend the complete Brazilian wax rather than a plain bikini. After a few glasses of wine, Linney goes in for the 'Full Marie' as it is called and is waxed and bleached from hole to hole. The rest of the story is how she, feeling amazingly sexual, seduces Jason her heretofore un- interested husband. The sex that followed was the hottest writing I have ever read. I jerked off while reading it, squirting thick cum onto my stomach.

I wrote back to Linny; "Hi, I am wiping up the cum from my stomach that I shot off while reading your amazing story. I was hard the entire time. I couldn't wait another minute to jerk off."

Later on that day Linney replied, "Well if you were with me Jay, I'd have made you eat your jerk off cum rather than wiping it off." I was stunned. This girl was driving me crazy. For her I probably would have eaten the cum.

A few days later I was off again and Lynn was at work. I was on the computer working on a new story when the mail came. I took the mail, waved at Al our mailman then dumped the mail on the kitchen island. One item was a padded envelope addressed to Lynn. I left that and her other mail on her desk as I turned to walk out of the room, I noticed some scrawling on a notepad, names like James, Jake, Jacob, Jason, Jack. Most of the names were scratched off but one name remained-Jason. I knew I had seen that name recently, I wondered about it, but not for long. I went on with my day, mowed the lawn, cleaned the gutters and trimmed bushes in our front yard. Jason...Jason...Jay...it couldn't be. I dropped the electric hedge clippers and went back to the study. I read the notepad again. I had a thought, this can't be happening...I went to the kitchen and checked the padded package. The return address was not helpful, just a PO box. I squeezed the package to try to feel the contents. It was something tubular. It can't be...it just can't be. I could not risk tearing open the paper and so I devised a plan.

Later that day, Lynn came home and gave me my hello peck on the lips. "I see you got some work done, nice. Any mail?"

"Ummm there were a few things, a package of some kind. I put it on your desk," I said as I stirred a pot of stew I was cooking for supper. "By the way, Ed called, they needed a forth man for bowling tonight so I said I'd help out." Lynn was already rushing to the study to get her package as I spoke. I kept stirring the stew. A few minutes later she came back, with a happy smile across her face. "What's with you?" I said.

"Hmmm, nothing. So you're going out, ok, that's fine." She said as she set plates on the table. We ate, and shared our day, and afterwards cleared the table. At six thirty I announced that I was going bowling. Lynn said she was going to take an early shower and then read. We kissed lightly, as we parted. Lynne went upstairs. I swiped her i-phone from her bag as I went out the door. Earlier, I had set my i-phone on the dresser and opened an app called i-spy. It is meant to keep tabs on children, elderly, babysitters- all in the name of safety and security. Tonight, I was going to use it to confirm my suspicion that Lynne might actually be Linneylovelace. I logged into my cell phone from her i-phone. It took a moment, and there I saw my bedroom in real-time from my planted phone. Lynne walked by the phone, obviously not seeing where I had stowed it, behind our wedding photo. She walked past a few times and then sat on the bed to remove shoes and her skirt and pantyhose. I watched as she opened the padded envelope and pulled out something that I couldn't see. While holding it out of sight, she squeezed her breasts with one hand. She continued to undress with her back to me. She walked off into the bathroom and shut the door.

I waited about twenty minutes, the door opened and Lynne came out with a towel wrapped around her, and one around her hair. She sat and briskly dried her hair and brushed it with her fingers. Then she stood and removed the big towel and dried herself, still with her back to me. I could see her ass and the side of her breast but that was all. Then, she turned to the dresser and I saw her full frontal nudity. She was stunning. She was fully waxed of all hair. Her vagina area was slick and bald as a girl. Where the hell had I been? She turned back around and sat on the bed. Finally she picked up the item from the envelope. It was a nine inch jell cock with anal probe. My wife was Linneylovelace, my fantasy woman who had written a story so dirty that I jerked off cum all over my own stomach. Cum that this lady, my wife said she would make me eat. I watched in awe as she began to lick the head of the jell-cock, and run her fingers over its length. She took it deep into her mouth and mouth fucked herself until she started to pull on her nipples with her other hand.

I watched as she parted her vagina with one hand and began to stroke her hard clit while sucking on the cock head. After a minute or two, she squirted clear lube on the cock and probe, turned on her stomach and raised her ass in the air. She guided the cock into her from behind, and aimed the anal probe at her upturned waxed and bleached pink asshole. She nudged the cock into her vagina and when it was about four inches in, the anal probe bumped her asshole. She pushed harder until it penetrated her and she shuddered. I wished I had sound. Soon she was coaxing the entire thing into her up to the fake balls. She was deeply fucking both of her own holes right before my eyes. Her holes seemed to want more and she couldn't stay in that position any longer. She rolled over to her back, bent her knees and power fucked herself in both holes with abandon. Soon she stiffened and arched her back and quivered. I knew she was having an orgasm. She pulled the cock out and licked her cum from the cock-shaft before collapsing. I had seen enough. My dick was harder than an iron bar. I had ignored my wife for so long, now she was literally taking things into her own hands.

I had to figure out how to work this to my advantage. I watched as Lynn woke from her orgasm induced stupor. She took the jell-cock into the bathroom, probably to wash it. She came back into the bedroom, drying it off with a towel, then stowed it in her night table drawer. She put on a robe and left the room. I knew what she was going to do now. She was going to post this experience on Literotica.

The next day, I logged into Lit, and found a message there for me; "Hi Jay, guess what I got in the mail today...three guesses and the first two don't count. Linney."

I wrote back; "Linney, I don't know...was it the jell cock you said you were going to buy so you could use it while reading my stories? Tell me about it- be very dirty in your descriptions. Jay."

"Jay, you are naughty, yes I got my toy. I think I should name him Oscar. He is nine inches of pure joy. I tried him out right away and although I wasn't reading one of your stories I remembered a lot of the action in 'Wax on Whacks off' so I focused on that. I thought of how you said you made love to your wife's ass and opened vagina from behind- as I plunged Oscar into my needy cunt. Oops I said cunt! I came in the hardest cum I had ever had when I thought of how in the story you begged your wife to "Please make me Eat It.' Linney."

Now, I decided to reply this way; " Linney that was so hot, my dick is as hard as iron from visualizing that scene. I don't know much about your husband, but I'd be willing to bet he would rise to the occasion if he ever witnessed that action. Have you ever thought of breaking the ice, going out on a limb and sharing this with him? I mean don't get me wrong I wish it was me, but that's just wishful thinking. I know men, and any man would do whatever you asked if he could watch you plunging that toy deeply into yourself. Maybe he would volunteer to lick it off for you, before licking you all over and asking you to cum on his face. Why don't you try it, test him on it. Why is he estranged from you anyway, you never said.?"

"Jay, I have to blame myself somewhat for that. Years ago I told him I just wasn't interested in sex that way with him. He responded by closing off from me. He is a proud man and didn't pursue intimacy with me since then. That was nearly seven years ago. I know he jerks off whenever he needs to, I heard him once through the bathroom door when he thought I was sleeping. Actually I was masturbating in bed, plunging my fingers into my needy vagina, listening to his groans of pleasure as he came into his own hand instead of in me or on me. I wished he had come into the bedroom that night and just told me he wanted me to suck his cock right then, and I would have. I just didn't have the courage. I know I have changed since then, I do want him to make hot love to me, I do want him to watch me pleasure myself and pleasure him too. I want him to push his face into my wax'd vagina and asshole. I'll try to think of a way to get him to watch me. Maybe he is like you and wants to eat his cum from my wet pussy. Thanks Jay."

"Linney, good luck. You may be right, if you approach the question while self fucking with Oscar, he may well want to eat his cum from your open cunt. And if you do have the night you wish for, I hope you'll write about it and share it with me. Jay."

Ok, so I set the scene as well as I could. Now I just had to wait. Perhaps I could help her along- I knew she revisited my story about Paris several times, the 'Wax on Whacks off' story. I waited until she came home from shopping.

"Hi." I said as she walked in holding a bundle of packages. "Let me grab some of those." She peck'd me on the cheek as I rescued her from having an avalanche of fruit and vegetables onto the floor.

"So what are you up to?' She said was she spotted the laptop open on the table.

"Just browsing some travel websites. I thought we might think about next year's vacation. Have you ever wanted to go to Europe?" I said. "Spain or France, Paris maybe?"

"Paris?" she said.

"Sure Paris. I'd really like to see it, wouldn't you? il est l'endroit idéal pour les amoureux!" I said in my high school French.

She smiled and became giddy "What did that mean?"

"Uh...loosely...never mind. It was a bad idea."

"What, what does it mean?"

"I means; It is the place for... lovers," I paused for effect, "never mind I said it was silly."

"No, what, you no longer love me...?"

"No, I meant...maybe Europe, Paris... wasn't a good idea for us. Of course I love you. You have no idea how much." Something sparked behind her eyes when I said that. I knew I had said enough. Maybe Florida or California." I continued.

"No, I want Paris, it must be Paris." She said, in a strange way.

After Dinner I decided on an early shower. I have my own bathroom and I often groom myself there as in shave my balls and trim any long wirey pubes. I did that, and took a hot shower. Afterwards I went down to watch the late news. Lynn had also retired to her bath by the time I came down. With thoughts of what might eventually happen, I dozed off in my chair.

I woke about a half hour later to a sound coming from upstairs. I sat up and found a note on my lap. "Jay, I love you too, more than you know. Come upstairs and sit in the chair at the foot of the bed. Don't speak, just watch." Lynn.

I walked silently to our bedroom and pushed open the partially closed door. Candles were lit around the room. Lynn was lying back on stacked pillows completely nude. Her body was more beautiful, her breasts more voluptuous than I remembered. Her slick vagina was parted. She sipped some white wine. There was a glass for me next to the chair. She put her finger to her lips to signal that I was not to speak. I sat down, took the glass and raised it to her in a silent toast. She smiled at my acceptance and placed her glass on the nightstand. She closed her eyes and began to trace her fingers over her face, and her arms, her upper chest and across her breasts. She did this slowly feeling her skin. She ran her fingers down her stomach to her thighs, back up again across her chest, then pinched and pulled at her nipples. Back down again, she bent her legs at the knees and parted her legs slightly. Her vagina lips opened slightly and when she ran her hands down her thighs, this time she crossed her hands over her bare pubic mound leaving one finger in her parted lips for a moment. I could see she was quivering, shaking with excitement, and nervousness for allowing me to watch her this way.

She continued, opening her legs more, exposing herself; opening her vagina to me more. She raised her knees high as if to try to touch her ears and in doing so, showed me her bare bleached asshole. She ran a finger over her hole, then back up to her stiff nipples and down again. Her movements became faster, a little more urgent each time. She became audible with small whimpers. I slowly unbuttoned my pajama shorts and let my penis rise out of the fly for her to see. I removed my shirt and let everything drop to the floor quietly. I sat down again and sipped more wine. Lynn produced her nine inch dildo complete with anal probe from under her pillow. She took the lube and poured it over the cock and probe, then used the same hand to lube her holes. She watched my eyes as she trailed the cock over her lips and her breasts, her nipples down to her lower lips which were now parted. She rubbed the jell head up and down her vaginal groove, then lower to her ass and back again. Finally she pressed the jell cock head into her and I watched it disappear and saw the anal probe disappear as well. She arched her back slightly and raised her knees as she opened herself to the fucking.

Still no words were spoken, but none needed to be. Only her guttural grunts of joy echoed in the room. In a few minutes she rolled over, smiled at me and raised her ass in the air, resting her weight on her chest. She re inserted the cock and probe again, this time more in my face. The rear view was like I had seen on the web cam.

"Do you like what you see?" she said with a lustful quiver to her voice as she plunged the cock into herself.

"Yes." I said sitting there with my erection pointing at her.

"Would you like to taste anything?"

"Yes."

"What, tell me."

"I would like to taste your cunt."

"But my cunt is full of cock," she groaned as she plunged it in and out.

"I want..."

"What, what do you want Jay?"

"I want to lick your pussy juice off of the cock."

"What else do you want to lick?"

"Your cunt..."

"What else?"

"Your...your ass I...I want to lick that too."

"You want to lick my open cunt, and lick the cock, and lick my ass...is that what you are saying, that you want to lick me in a very dirty way?"

"Yes...please let me."

"I will let you, as I am deeply fucking my cunt and my ass, I will let you lick me there."

"Let me kick it now while you are deeply fucking yourself."

"Do it now, come to me lick me now."

I rose and took a step to the bed, A string of pre cum dripped from my penis onto my leg. I fell to my knees and moved my face to where her hand was gripping the cock. I smelled her fresh hot pussy smell and saw her girl wetness dripping onto the bed. I leaned in and licked the cock as she withdrew it. I licked her fingers and then her open hole before she plunged the cock in again. I was dripping pre cum on the sheet. I licked up and down her cock and her hole as she grunted and plunged. I took my finger and gathered some of my pre cum from my pee hole and I offered the wet slippery finger to her mouth. She opened wide and sucked my finger as I licked her. Soon she plunged the cock deeper than I thought possible, and I knew she was cumming. I rose up and licked her asshole as she came.

12