Loving Little Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Touch me.” She whispered, “Please…”

“Yes honey, but where?”

“My… pussy. My cunt, touch it Jake. Touch it!”

The last two words she spoke were a hiss of passion, fierce and urgent. As he flexed his hips gently, nudging his swollen and oozing prick up against her ass, he reached down and rested his hand on the whole of her pussy. Reaction coursed through her and Jake felt it clear to his toes. She buzzed with electricity, her body tight and tense, ready to explode, ready to fall into pleasure without a backward glance.

Pulling his hand away, he stared intently. As he watched in the mirror, he saw a drop of Julie’s juice begin to ooze. It hung there, distended, wet, milky white and delicious looking. Though his mouth watered, he simply watched it grow until it elongated and began to show signs of separation. Holding his breath, he touched it with a finger and then offered it to Julie. She hesitated only a fraction of a second, locking eyes with him in the mirror, then clamping down on his finger, her soft little tongue encircling his digit and extracting every bit of her special flavor. Jake’s groan matched her own. He imagined that tongue playing upon his dick and sucking him to climax.

He removed his finger and returned to her pussy. Gently, he split her lips and ran his finger up and down her wet slit. She responded by bucking her hips and rolling her head from side to side on his chest. He felt her start to lift her legs, start to tighten them around his hands and he coaxed her with a whisper to lie still. His entire hand was wet from touching her and the scent of her youthful pussy made his head swim. Easing back on the pressure, he suffered through her moan of protest and stroked softly.

“This is your pussy Julie. Your cunt. You will speak of it this way when we’re together. Your body is your own, but it also belongs to me. I’ll give you lots of pleasure, and lots of love, but you are never to deny me what I want. You are mine to touch how I want. To fuck when I want, and to use anytime. Understand?”

She nodded through her trembling, her eyes still fixed on his face.

“The first thing I want you to know is that there is nothing shameful about feeling this pleasure. Never pull back from it, and remember you cannot upset me by showing that you enjoy sex. It turns me on to see it. To feel it. You must never be ashamed about calling this a pussy, or my penis a cock. It excites me to hear you talk that way. It makes me want to fuck you when you express your sexuality and your pleasure. You won’t shock me into not wanting you no matter how off the wall your desires might be. Okay?”

She struggled to speak, turned on and wanting relief, but finally settled for another nod.

“Here’s your clitoris,” he fastened his fingers on the slippery lips of her pussy and lifted them up and away from her body, “Do you see it? It’s hard and swollen and the source of most of your pleasure. Touching it will bring you to orgasm every time, but it might be too sensitive sometimes for direct stimulation. Together we will learn ways to excite it for your maximum enjoyment. Do you see it Julie?”

She was panting now, squirming on his lap and whimpering softly. “Yessss,” she wheezed, “I see it.”

“Touch it now.”

Immediately, her hand was between her legs, grabbing roughly, stroking hurriedly. Placing his hand atop hers, he stilled her movements.

“Slow down honey, we have time. Try this.”

Pulling her hand away, he used a single fingertip to draw circles around her clitoris, approaching ever closer to the hard little pearl of pleasure. She began to moan, her entire body rippling and Jake witnessed it all in an agony of hot lust. When he stopped and removed his hand, she replaced it with her own and began to tease her clit. It was her body, only she knew the perfect pressure, the perfect stroke and Jake hoped to learn from her what it took to take her over the edge.

“Cum for me Julie. Make yourself cum so we can both see your passion.” He whispered, his mouth close to her ear.

She let out a strangled moan and hands shaking, she bore down on her tiny little cunt. She used her outer fingers to spread herself and her middle finger to rub up and down her tortured clit. He watched, their eyes still locked, their bodies connecting. Her head fell back and she twisted it back and forth, hair whipping, quivers wracking her exquisite little form. Groaning through just her throat, low and so fucking sexy, she caught her lower lip between her teeth, reached under her ass with her other hand and drove a finger up into her clasping cunt.

A new surge of hot lust rocketed through Jake. It was more than he’d hoped for. She was totally lost in the moment, searching only for sexual pleasure. Speeding up, she rammed the finger in and out of her pussy, while her other hand worked magic on her clit. Best of all, and maybe instinctively, she’d aimed for orgasm without obstructing his view.

It wasn’t quite enough, but she was so close. Acting solely on female intuition, she raised her legs and scooted her ass down, planting her feet on Jake’s thighs and slipping another finger deeply into her pussy. Thus she alternated for what felt like hours, but were surely only seconds. Her legs up and spread lewdly, her clit peeking out from between her fingers, her hand working diligently to fuck her little cunt to extreme pleasure. The sight of her there on his lap, so caught within her passion that she threatened to tumble time and again from his grasp, was almost too much to take. Jake felt his cock pulse and knew his own orgasm was not far away with all the stimulation from her young and eager body.

“Yes angel. Do it. Fuck your cunt and cum for me.”

Savagely, she renewed her efforts and whispered words of nonsense tumbled from her lips. Jake could make no sense of it, but he distinctly heard the words, ‘cunt’, ‘fuck’, ‘pussy’ and ‘cock’. Rocking now, she fucked down with her hips, orgasm imminent, chest flushing, and mouth spewing filth. At last, she buried both fingers in her cunt, let her legs fall wide and frigged her clit with a speed that boggled Jake’s brain.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! I’m cumming Jake!”

He barely heard the words so low was her voice, so filled with emotion and deep lust. God how he wanted her, to fuck and taste and touch.

And then she froze, her body writhing helplessly to and fro as Jake tried to keep her seated on his lap. She moaned constantly, whimpered, and groaned, her climax showing no signs of stopping, and Jake just let it happen, entranced, and inflamed to the greatest degree of his life.

He wasn’t positive, but he thought she came again, then again, before finally ceasing her movements. She lay still on his lap, her breaths returning to normal, her lovely flush dissipating, her moans calming.

“Sweetheart, my God, you’re so fucking sexy. I want you baby. I need you. My cock needs you.”

She reacted immediately, slipping from his lap and sliding down between his legs. As he felt the heat of her mouth encase his aching cock, he floated for a moment. He’d wanted to teach her slowly, but he knew it was hopeless. She was going to suck him and he was going to let her and he was going to fill her throat with hot, thick cum.

(continued in Loving Little Julie - Part 3)

12