Loving Little Julie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving quickly, his hands shaking, he eased her hips up and drew the skirt and the panties down, pushing them from her coltish legs eagerly. She was naked now, soft, and warm. He lowered his head and breathed again, her smell arousing his cock to maximum erection. At her deeper moan, he eased a finger into her slit, working it in slowly, allowing himself to feel the contours of her inner most self, as her muscles pulled constantly at his digit. He was amazed at her softness, and at her elasticity. She was so firm, so tight around his seeking finger, and he explored deeply.

…oh, her heat… her pussy… so hot…

Above him, the girl mewled her pleasure, her gasps hot and loud, her trembling violent. His hands flowed across her skin of their own volition, feeling her, touching her, stroking her stiff nipples. Lazily, she raised her arms and laid them above her head, sliding her legs open a fraction more, and undulating like a tiny belly dancer. Jake traced his way up her soft tummy, his fingers dancing around her navel, dipping down to the curve of sweet, feminine hip, traveling higher to feel each delicate rib under the mask of tan flesh that covered it.

Hungrily, he lowered his head and devoured her pussy. His tongue stroked deep, slipping up and up, between the delectably soft lips that housed the source of her pleasure, working away at the hood that protected it. He felt her jerk as he connected; he felt the energy that buzzed underneath as she simmered in slow building lust. His tongue sought for it, digging gently at first, then more forcefully as he manipulated her pleasure center. Her taste filled his mouth as he caught it, nibbling with just his soft lips and the girl growled deep and began to pump her hips up and down in sharp bursts. And his cock throbbed for attention all the while, painfully tight within his pants, seeping his hot juice out in small drops.

…I need her cum…

Something brushed across his face. It was her hand. Lifting, he allowed her access, watching as she rubbed her index finger rapidly across her swelling clit, his desire soaring higher and higher. He lowered his head and thrust his tongue once more through her lips and into the liquid heat of her moist pussy. She moved faster, her hips searching for and finding the thing that would take her all the way… his firm, fucking tongue. He felt her pussy clutch at it, pulling his tongue in, tightening around it, pulsing, hot, soft, sexual.

He groaned and whispered, “Cum baby. Cum for me.”

…give it to me Julie… give me your sweetness… flood me…

“Ohhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhhh. God, I’m gonna cum Jake. I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, ohhhh my pussy, I’m cumming!”

Her voice was ragged with desire, and deeper than he’d ever heard it, and her quivers were constant and strong, jerking her body up, sliding her sweet slippery cunt over and over across his mouth. His cock lurched again, trembled, and then suddenly released, and he felt the wetness spread across the crotch of his jeans as he squirted right in his pants, her cries too much to take as her sweet pussy smell flooded his senses with pleasure.

…mmm, baby…oh yes… your sweet cum…

Once more, he put his tongue inside her as she abandoned her clit and locked her legs around his face. With her fingers tight in his hair, she ground into him again and again, calling his name and moaning her orgasm out loud.

It was difficult, but Jake removed his head from her vice-like grip and eased up beside her. Her eyes were closed, her body still jerking as her orgasmic convulsions tapered away. Tenderly, he leaned in until she could smell herself. Her eyes opened and he offered her his tongue, coated with her creamy cum. She accepted, opening her mouth, lying still, and allowing Jake to probe deeply, smearing her juices along her tongue, lips and against the roof of her mouth. With a loud moan, she finally closed her mouth around him and returned the pressure of his tongue with her own. She was animal-like, sucking, licking, nearly consuming him with her mouth. At last, she slipped free and in her eagerness, she caught his lower lip between her teeth and bit down gently, her voice a constant moan of need.

That was all it took, his cock lurched to life and he reached down, unzipped his jeans and slid them away.

“F-fuck me Jake. Please?” Her eyes implored him just as urgently as her words did, and he knelt between her legs once again.

“Hurry Jake!”

Surprised, he looked up. Her eyes were gleaming and she shook so hard the whole bed seemed to move. He touched her again, watching as his fingers disappeared so erotically into the small girl’s little pussy. She bore down right away, lifting her ass and beginning the fucking motions that signaled her absolute readiness.

“Yes,” She whispered, tossing her head, “Yes, fuck me.”

He was ready too, ready to slip up into her cunt, his gentleness giving way to primal lust, and he growled as he positioned his cock between her lips, and with no tenderness, he plunged inside her soft, warm, clasping pussy.

“Ahhhhhh, yes, yes, yes!” He called. “Your cunt is so hot honey. I need to fuck you. I’m gonna fuck you Julie, and I’m gonna fuck you hard.”

He punctuated this with a hard forward thrust and his cock entered unexplored territory, as Julie gripped him with her thighs, grinding, grinding, grinding that incredibly tight pussy farther onto his prick.

Jake lifted himself to his knees; he let his head fall back, groans slipping from his mouth, as he rolled his hips, moving deeply in and out of her with lightening speed. His balls tingled as he lifted her ass and fucked deeply into her, the heat building again in his crotch.

The pressure of her thighs was exquisite. She clamped down, tightened her ass and fucked him back. Oh God, how sweet, how wet, how so fucking good to be sliding his cock deep up her pussy. And the little angel wanted it. She wanted more of him, her whimpers having reached a crescendo in his ears. So sweet… so slutty… so fucking wanton.

He obliged by lifting her legs into the crook of his arms, getting up on his toes and fucking her sweet cunt with everything in him. All reason fled, the only thing that mattered was fucking Julie. Fucking Julie. Fucking, fucking, fucking Julie.

Underneath him, she was a crazed thing driven only by her lust and she answered each of his thrusts with equal intensity. Through his half closed eyes, he saw small beads of perspiration break on her brow. Her face was twisted in a sexy grimace of pleasure as the muscles inside her that had grasped his fingers now milked the cum from his balls.

Her head flew from side to side, and just as her moan became a wail, he felt it. The delicious rise of cum from his tight, heavy balls. He stopped for half a second, thinking if he held off he could fuck her longer, but she took the matter away from him by wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and lifting her slight body on, then off of his throbbing prick.

“God, don’t stop Jake! Please! I’m going to cum! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard and deep!” And then she was cumming, taking her pleasure in angry, brutal thrusts as she fucked him relentlessly.

He thrust a few more times as her body twisted beneath him, but it was too much. He let the cum rise, reveling in the violent pleasure of her orgasm, and deeply thrilled.

“Ungh! Gotta cum baby,” He wheezed, “Cumming! Oh baby… I’m cumming!”

He fell on her, his body jerking as shot after shot released from his balls and squirted deeply into her pussy. She tensed as the last of her waves washed through her, clutching him tightly, as her body traveled the rest of the path to true pleasure.

They lay together for a while, Jake whispering he loved her again and again. Julie murmured the same, keeping her legs locked tight as his cock shrank inside her.

Eventually, the need for speed came through to Jake and he eased up on his elbows, kissing her once more before sending her off to shower. When Michelle walked through the door an hour and half later, all was well. Julie, her face clean, wearing sweats and a t-shirt was finishing up the dishes and Jake was watching Saturday evening news.

He rose and kissed Michelle, but carefully avoided her eyes. Over her shoulder, Julie stared at him. He offered the young girl a smile and a wink, which she happily returned, then he took Jacob from his mother and played with him on the floor.

Once, as Julie and Michelle chatted, Jake looked up and observed his two women. He allowed himself to feel incredibly lucky, but only for a moment.

His mind went back to his dilemma right away, how to keep both of these ladies pleased and satisfied and securely in his life.

(will be continued if there is enough interest)

12