Loving Little Sister

Story Info
Danny's sister Ami offers up something he can't say no to.
3.1k words
4.14
161.8k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe she broke up with me," Danny grumbles. He's splayed out on his little sister's bed. He's home from college for the weekend - he didn't want to stay on campus where he might run into his now-ex - and Ami has obligingly put aside her homework to listen to his complaints. He's been ranting for the past several hours, and it's now one in the morning. Their parents are asleep downstairs, so they keep their voices low.

Ami has always looked up to her older brother. He's always been the world to her. She's even planning on following him to his college, once she graduates next month. She's already 18, and can't wait to move on to the next phase in her life, like Danny has.

Danny looks over at his sister, her shining face looking at him with adoration. It used to bug him when they were both young, but as he grew older, he came to enjoy the attention and ego-boosting feeling it was to have someone who idolized him so much.

He thinks again about his bitchy ex and how she has never looked at him the way Ami was right then.

"I'm sorry," Ami says consolingly.

Danny sits up and strokes his sister's cheek. "It's okay sweetheart," he says. "She just didn't give me what I need. No woman has ever been able to give me what I need."

Danny didn't mean to imply anything, he honestly didn't - but Ami tilts her head to the side in thought.

"Can I give you what you need?"

Danny sits up. His anger and confusion over the breakup has been coalescing in his mind all day and leaving him feeling needy and alone. And here was his sister, offering him comfort, love, everything a sister could give.

A dark pang of guilt goes through Danny as he wonders if there is something else Ami could give him?

It's something Danny has thought about more than once in the past. Touching his sister, kissing her, fucking her. She's a beautiful woman, with long shiny brown hair and pert breasts. But the guilt of his disgusting thoughts always made him completely discount anything. It was immoral and unnatural.

But Danny needs her right now. He cups Ami's face and pulls her in for a kiss. Quick, closed lips. Testing the waters.

Ami is surprised. "Danny!" she says, shocked.

"Sorry," he says quickly. "You've just always been there for me."

Ami puts her fingers to her lips. That was wrong, and she knows it. But Danny has never asked her for anything, and he's in pain. She wants to help however she can.

"It's okay," she says tentatively. "I.. I can try to give you whatever it is your girlfriend couldn't."

Danny blinks, surprised. Is she really offering -? "You don't have to..." he trails off as Amy reaches down and pulls her shirt over her head.

Danny's eyes nearly bug out of his chest. Here was a moment he'd envisioned once or a dozen times in the shower, and it was actually happening. Ami's breasts were of average size and shape, but her nipples were small and pink. They were puckered and pointing straight out, whether from the cold or from nervousness, Danny couldn't say.

"What are you doing?" Danny asks. He almost kicks himself for not just jumping on her immediately. But, he should be the good, protective older brother. At least superficially.

"I'll help," Ami says. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

Danny's cock twitches and starts to grow in his pants. That part of him has already enthusiastically agreed. But he tries to be reasonable, before all the blood has drained out of his head. He can't fuck his sister. It's wrong. All kinds of wrong.

But he's having a hard time saying no.

Instead, he decides to force her to be the one to rescind her offer. He'll ask for something completely unreasonable, which she'll never agree to. And that will be that. He won't feel guilty for fucking his sister, but he won't feel like an idiot for turning down such an opportunity.

"I don't know, Ami," he says. "The thing I need that my girlfriend couldn't give me, it's kind of... wrong."

"What is it?" Ami asks, innocently.

"I wanted to have anal sex with her but she would never allow it," Danny says. Which isn't entirely true. Anal sex has always been a fantasy of his, but he's never had the guts to bring it up to any of his girlfriends. Really, his girlfriend broke up with him because she wanted to fuck some other guy. But Ami didn't need to know that.

Ami's eyes go wide. There, it's done. She'll say no way and that will be that.

"Okay," Ami agrees timidly. She's never had anal sex before - just regular kind. Once a boy tried to touch her there and she shooed him away, and that was that. But this was her brother, and he needed her. And she can give him something nobody else can.

Danny nearly chokes. Did his little sister really just agree to let him stick his cock up her ass?

"Are you sure?" he asks.

Ami hesitates. She's not sure. She really doesn't want to be fucked in the ass - by Danny or anybody.

"It's fine," Danny says when she doesn't answer. "I'm just gonna head back to my room. I might go back to school early tomorrow, actually. Coming home was such a baby move."

"Wait," Ami says. Danny looks at her expectantly. He almost can't believe how manipulative he's being of his little sister. He's never done this before - which is probably why it's working. "Okay," she finally says.

Danny's cock is nearly bursting now. He can't stop himself anymore. He shoves away the choruses of "holy shit dude, this isn't right" echoing in his mind and focuses on the fact that his sister just offered himself up on a silver platter.

Ami barely has time to regret her decision before her brother is manhandling her. Danny pushes her down to the bed, onto her stomach, and pulls her pajama bottoms and underwear down in one movement. His little sister's ass is exposed: soft, white, round. He touches it hesitantly, unbelieving that he is really there in that moment, Ami quietly laying below him allowing this.

As his hand strokes the flesh of her ask, Ami tenses. She's scared, nervous. She doesn't want this but at the same time, her brother is her hero, and she's always striven to please him her entire life. She doesn't want him to hate her. But this seems too much. She knows it's not normal, but... it's Danny.

Danny pulls her to her knees, keeping a hand on her upper back so her head stays down. Her ass is jutting in the air, presented to him. Danny spreads her asscheeks and takes a look at her anus. It's small and puckered, and he wonders if his cock will even fit. He feels a jerking in his pants as his dick stiffens even more at the thought.

"Fuck," he whispers, amazed.

Holding her cheeks open with one hand, he uses the thumb on his other to lightly caress her anus. Ami pushes her face down into the pillow. Danny can't help himself and he pushes his thumb into her asshole.

Ami squeals at the intrusion. His thumb and her asshole are both dry - it burns her.

Danny gasps at the feeling of her tight sphincter around his thumb. He almost cums in his pants envisioning that feeling on his cock. He doesn't really move his thumb in or out, but pulses it back and forth. Ami squeals again.

Danny pauses his movement and leans down towards his sister's head. "Ami, you have to be quiet, or you'll wake mom and dad," he says, voice firm and commanding.

Ami considers screaming and waking them up. She agreed to this, but the pain is already more than she ever anticipated. She could end it quickly by attracting their parents' attention. But Danny says something else to make her reconsider.

"You know you'll be the one to get in trouble if they catch us. I don't want that to happen to you."

Ami feels tears well in her eyes. Danny has always been the golden boy. Of course - she always looked up to him too. He can do no wrong. If their parents catch them, she'll be the one blamed. And, she did offer. He has the truth on his side.

Ami nods and bites onto her pillow to dampen her own noises.

Danny strokes her back lovingly with his free hand and gently pulls his thumb out. Ami's asshole grips his flesh all the way, pulling out obscenely until he's out completely.

"I'll be right back," Danny says. "Don't move okay?"

Ami takes a shuddering breath and nods. Danny's gone only a minute - leaving her bedroom and going into his own, rummaging through a drawer, and then back before she even has a chance to contemplate getting up and running.

"This will make it easier," he says. He kneads the flesh of her asscheek with his hand in what Ami assumes is supposed to be comforting, but is instead forboding. She chants "this is for Danny, this is for my brother" over and over in her mind.

Danny pulls off his shirt and undoes his pants and pulls them and his underwear off. His cock springs forth, more excited than he's ever seen it. It practically bounces in anticipation. He pops the top of the lube off and liberally coats his dick in the stuff. He kneels behind Ami and encourages her to open her legs as much as she can.

"Reach back and hold open your buttcheeks," Danny says.

Ami refuses. She loves her brother and she'll let him do this, this once. But she can't bring herself to be an enthusiastic participant.

"Look, sis, it'll go a lot easier if you help me out. Right? Just give me a hand."

She considers that. Ami does just want to get this over with... so she grinds her teeth and reaches back with her hands, pulling apart her own ass.

Danny's cock jumps at the sight of his little sister complying with his sick wishes.

"A bit wider sweetheart," he says huskily, almost ravenous with lust now.

Ami complies. Danny holds the bottle over her asshole and squirts out some lube. He uses his fingers to rub it around her asshole. He pushes his thumb in again, and it goes in much easier - and deeper.

Ami gasps. It burns less this time but is still uncomfortable. She can't help but squirm a little as Danny rotates his thumb around and thrusts it in and out of her asshole.

He knows this is going to hurt her - and he hates that - so he tries to prepare her as much as he knows how. He doesn't have any practical experience. Which makes it all the more amazing that Ami, his little sister, is letting him do this. He feels affection for her swell in his chest, and it's all he can do to keep from burying his cock in her right then. But he wants to stretch her out a bit more.

Danny squirts another glob of lube onto her asshole and uses his thumb to push it in. He sets it aside then, and with the first thumb still in her tight hole, he pushes in his other thumb.

Ami groans and bites down on her pillow. The burning is back as she's stretched out farther than before. She has no idea how big is cock is, but logically, she knows it's got to be bigger than his thumbs. How is it going to fit inside her?

Danny uses his thumbs to pull her asshole open, slowly. He watches as a dark space appears between his thumbs. He rubs his thumbs into the ring of her anus as he moves them farther and farther apart. He really only manages to stretch her maybe an inch.

"You okay Ami?" he asks.

Ami doesn't reply. She's tense from the pain, and her skin is growing clammy from the sweat of enduring it. But she is enduring it.

"Please tell me you're okay," Danny says.

The concern in his voice, and her loyalty to him, makes Ami finally answer. "I'm okay."

"Good. Just breathe deeply and try to relax. It'll be fine."

Ami almost scoffs. Liar.

"You can let go now," Danny says, and Ami sighs with relief as she lets go of her ass and pillows her arms under her head.

Danny pulls out his thumbs. Ami's tiny asshole partly closes up again. He shuffles up closer behind her on his knees and lines up his cock to the hole, using one hand to keep her cheeks separated.

Here goes nothing, he thinks, and pushes. It takes a second before it can even go in, the resistance from Ami's asshole is so strong. He pushes until he feels something like a pop, and then the head of his cock is in. He pauses, catching his breath.

"Fuck, Ami - fuck," Danny says. He can't form a coherent sentence.

The burning and stretching from Danny's thumbs in her ass was nothing compared to this. To keep from screaming from the pain, Ami bites down on her fist.

Danny rubs his hands on her asscheeks and stares down at his cock partially impaling his little sister. He could probably cum just from that, the picture was that obscene. Instead he looks down at his sister, though all he can see is her sweaty back and mussed up hair. She's so amazing to him. He doesn't deserve her at all.

Danny pushes again, slowly, filling more and more of his sister's asshole with his cock. Ami is making all sorts of noises, combinations of grunts, groans, and sobs. But she is keeping it very quiet, and Danny admires her for that.

He stops again when he's about halfway in, to give her a break and to keep from coming from the intense sensations happening to his dick.

Ami takes a deep breath and turns her head to the side. "Are you all the way in?"

Danny almost laughs. But he doesn't want to piss her off or scare her. "Almost, just a bit more," he says instead, compromising between truth and comforting lie.

He grabs the lube again and puts some more around where his dick is just outside her asshole.

"Put your head back down sweetheart, I'm going to push again," he says soothingly.

Ami bites down on her fist again and tries to will her asshole to relax, but it's hard. The pain and feeling of being so full is intense, overwhelming her ability to control her body's reactions. Her asshole just wants him out.

But Danny wants to be in. He resumes pushing, and pushing, not letting up again until his groin is against Ami's ass. Danny bites his lip to keep from moaning loudly at the intense pleasure he feels. He leans forward and puts his arms down on the bed to either side of Ami, draping himself across her back.

Her skin is sticky on his chest, and it feels so perverse and base. He just wants to start rutting her like an animal, but he restrains himself. Instead he reaches under her chest with one of his hands and cups one of her breasts. It feels heavy as it hangs below her, and he kneads the flesh, then tweaks one her nipples.

Ami jerks when he twists her nipple. Why does he have to further humiliate her? Her brother has already buried his cock in her ass. Isn't that enough? But she says nothing. Making her brother happy is worth this, she thinks.

Danny sits back up on his knees after a final stroke of her breast and places his hands gently on Ami's hips. He wants to say something to warn her, but she's a big girl - she should know what's coming next. He grips her hips to hold her steady, and pulls his dick back out.

Ami whines the entire time, high-pitched, but quiet. The burning in her ass is all she knows. She feels so base, but it's pleasing in a way, to be able to do this for her brother. Fuck, it hurts, but she knows he's trying his best to make it okay for her, so she doesn't do anything to stop it. Danny is slow and gentle as he pulls out, and it keeps her from exploding in pain, but just barely.

Once he's almost all the way out - just his head left in her asshole - he adjusts his grip on her hips and pushes in again. Slow. Steady. But fucking amazing. Her asshole is hot and tight, and grips him so closely it almost hurts him.

And so he sets up a rhythm - in, out. Slow at first, but then speeding up. He never speeds up to pussy-fucking speeds. He knows Ami can't take it. (Yet, anyway, and Danny is disgusted with himself for already anticipating the next time he fucks his sister in the ass.) Ami's whole body is shaking, and she's moving her head from side to side in a groaning agony.

But she never asks him to stop.

The thought encourages him. His little sister loves him so much. She'll allow him this - she'll allow him anything he asks. It's a heady feeling, and Danny lets it wash over him as he jabs his cock into her asshole one, two, three frantic times before finally holding himself in her ass as he comes. His balls practically receed entirely into his body as he unloads more come in her ass than he ever has with any other woman.

Ami feels the pulsing of his cock in her ass and gasps. Is it over? Is it finally over? His hands are gripping her hips so tight she's sure there will be bruises, and his orgasm seems to last forever. But then, he stills.

"Oh fuck Ami, I love you," Danny says breathily, before collapsing on top of her and forcing her onto the bed fully, with him on top.

Ami squeals, the movement causing a burst of pain in her asshole. But her brother's large, warm, sweaty body completely covering hers is almost comforting.

"Am I a good sister?" she asks, her voice scratchy from all her crying.

"The best," Danny whispers and kisses her on the ear.