Loving Lola

Story Info
She returns from travels to continue lustful adventures.
2.2k words
3.78
34.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was spring time but quite hot, especially for London. I'd only recently returned from my travels and everything still seemed slightly surreal. My mum had already been on the phone, "Lola, when are you coming home?" she'd asked. I know; my parents had been cruel when naming me. Still, it was a talking point, especially when travelling. I was glad for this as I've never been the most confident of people and don't think I stand out. I mean, people may comment on my long jet black hair but otherwise no-one seems to pay any attention to me. Not that I was ignored when travelling, particularly during one stay in...but I'll come back to that.

My mum would have to wait. I'd flown in from New York this morning but decided a few weeks ago that I couldn't just go straight back home and that it would be cool to hang out in London for a couple of nights and catch up with some old friends. I'd checked into cheap but cheerful hostel just near Camden and was sitting on the bus enjoying the afternoon sunshine. The journey was made more enjoyable by a passenger who got two stops previously. I was watching the world go by when we pulled up near the bridge. Sitting down, with his back against the wall was this pretty but serious looking guy in his early 20's. His dark hair was short, messy and sort of spiked up. His slender but well toned arms were pale considering the sun but then he was sitting in the shade. He had sharpish cheekbones and a real pout and he casually stood and ambled onto the bus. He only glanced briefly at me before sitting down 3 chairs in front of me.

I watched him as he lifted his arm and brushed his fingers through his hair and imagined running my hand down his chest and kissing the top of his arm, up to his shoulder, letting my hand go under his tight black t-shirt. I wasn't sure if it was the sun through the window or my thoughts but I was certainly feeling a little hotter.

I hoped the guy would get out at my stop. I had time to kill before meeting Ruth so maybe I could just get out when he did? Or should I talk to him now? When traveling I'd gotten used to chatting to strangers and making friends so why was this different? I don't know. That's a lie. I did know, it just sounds odd, especially now knowing what I do, having done what I've done. So what was it? A feeling? A sense? His aura? I don't know what you'd call it but I'd picked up on something from this guy that made me tingle. It was excitement, fear and apprehension rolled together. I found myself just staring at the back of his head, mesmerized by his every movement. Then...

Then he turned round very quickly. He kept his shades on so I could only imagine his eyes. His lips started to turn up and a faint, suggestive smile took me in and sent another jolt of excitement right through my body. Very slowly, and very deliberately he lifted up his shades and fixed me with an intense stare from the palest blue grey eyes I'd ever seen. He stood up, backed away and then turned, pressing the bell and floating down the stairs in one easy, graceful movement. I waited a heartbeat before following.

Off the bus I nearly lost him but decided to follow at a distance. He never once looked back. Through the crowded streets I just kept his unruly dark hair in view and tracked him as if in a trance, managing to just keep up by jostling through the crowds. It was strange, it was like everything was choreographed for him as it was effortless for him to keep moving at the same steady pace with no-one getting in his way.

He turned down off the main Camden high street and waltzed down the canal pathway. I suddenly wondered what he was up to as I knew from past trips that this is where you went if you needed to score. Whether it be a little bit of dope or a few pills. He went past the more obvious stoners and I had to follow at a more discreet distance. He paused near a barge and two girls approached him, they had a brief conversation and they laughed and he just smiled. They then followed him to a nearby park that was small and deserted. I crept in and went to the other side. Near a bench they stopped and from where I was I couldn't see what was exchanged between them. I thought they would then go their separate ways. I looked at my watch, I had 30 minutes before I had to meet Ruth, maybe I should go introduce myself? When I looked back up I nearly missed them moving behind the bench, behind some trees and shrubs. My pulse quickened. I thought I should leave. But I wanted to see what was happening. I couldn't just stay here. Before I knew what I was doing I'd moved quickly across the park and behind a tree near the bench I could just see the three of them. Up close the girls looked younger. One looked just a few years younger than me, about 18, with bleached hair. Well, it was cut into a severe bob and it had been streaked – kinda punky looking. She had a ring through her nose as well, but it didn't stop me noticing how pretty her face was. She'd taken off her brown, tattered jacket and was now just in a tight white vest which showed off quite small breasts. The girl was quite tall, just a few inches shorter than the guy but looked taller due to high heeled, knee length boots and shapely legs going up to a short, denim skirt.

I turned my attention to the other girl who was shorter and younger looking. She had hipsters on, scruffy converse shoes and a faded t-shirt declaring her to be a fan of the band Razorlight. Her blonde hair was natural and was long and wavy, but looked like it was always like that. I was admiring the delicate features of her face and her full lips and thinking that the boys must love her. Her expression suddenly changed from bored and she blushed slightly and looked to the ground, I looked where she'd been looking to see her friend locked at the lips with the guy. I was immediately jealous.

His hands were under the back of her vest, one moving up her back, the other down, over her skirt, caressing her ass, then back up and under the skirt as she moved her head back, allowing him to kiss and lick her neck. They moved round slightly, getting more passionate, he whispered in her ear and she began undoing his jeans, her hands thrusting quickly in. The girl kissed him strongly on the mouth before putting her hands up his t-shirt, lifting it over his chest then kissing down, over his nipples, over his taut stomach muscles, then lower, her hands inside his boxers. She frees his hard cock, his hands running through her hair and then without any delay she quickly takes it all quickly in her mouth, devouring it quickly and forcefully before pulling it out and running her tongue hard and slow right up from the base of his cock to the tip, circling her tongue around and sliding her hand up and down, up and down. She then takes just the tip of his cock into her mouth, sucking intensely and still stroking with her hand. The guy looks over to the other girl, he beckons her over but she just looks to the floor. The bobbed girl on her knees looks up at the guy, sees where he's looking at gets to her feet. She looks at her friend and walks over, they talk, they hug, but the younger one still shakes her head. The older one holds her blonde friend's head in her hands and talks softly to her. I hold my breath and move a bit closer, still hidden behind a shrub near the tree.

The older girl leans slowly in and places the softest of kisses on her friend's forehead. Still holding her she then leans in again and kisses her on the lips, again, and again, then deeper and more passionate, their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouth. The older one steps back, takes her vest off over her head and goes back, takes her friend's hand and puts it to her right breast, the nipple already hard. The younger watches her hand as it strokes her friend, her fingers at first tentative and then more sure as they explore and touch. She moves her head forward but then stops, she looks up and her friend nods so again she leans forward and her tongue darts out brushes the nipple before retreating. This causes her friend to moan and call out "oh Caz! More.." Caz then returns with more energy, her mouth and hands covering with great lust her friend's breasts, they tumble to the floor, now kissing and groping each other with real passion, Caz straddles her friend and lifts up her own t-shirt, she has no bra and surprisingly large, firm and beautifully shaped breasts, her nipples are quite large and she is clearly turned on. She uses one hand to touch her own breasts the other touching her friend who in turn is hitching her skirt up. The lack of underwear means her own hand quickly finds moist pussy lips which she parts and inserts a finger in. She looks at her friend, "taste me Caz".

"I...I...can't Georgie"

"Yes you can, do it...I'll do the same to you, I've always wanted to do more than just kiss, haven't you?"

"I don't know."

As Caz hangs her head a little, Georgie reaches forward and undoes the top of her friend's jeans, and pulls them down a bit, edges a hand inside -

"What – "

"Shhhh Caz", Georgie sits up, pushes her friend back so she is lying flat out and then slides her jeans and knickers off, "shhhh", pushes her legs apart, a finger to her friends lips, "shhhhh, it's ok..". She at first just lets her hand stroke up Caz's thigh, and skim over her trimmed pussy. She moves so she is lying in between her legs her face over Caz's and kisses her softly. Again. As she then kisses her friend harder she slides a finger quickly inside her pussy, ignoring her friend complain and say "no."

"It's ok, Caz, it's ok."

Her thrusts with her finger get quicker and quicker, and soon Caz changes to saying "yes", and moving her hips up to meet Georgie's fingers. Caz closed her eyes as she got lost in the pleasure so Georgie replaced her tongue with her fingers in Caz's mouth and began moving down her friend's body, savouring her beautiful breasts, before pausing between her legs. With two fingers now working inside her friend Georgie used her mouth over her friend's clit, her mouth and lips hungry to taste and explore. Soon Caz's hands were on the back of her friends head urging her, trying to get her tongue deeper and harder inside her.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and had no idea when I had put my own hand inside my knickers but I could feel my juices dripping through my fingers and was aware that my breathing was heavy and ragged. If they and I kept this up I wasn't sure who would cum first. It was almost too much to bear as I saw Georgie manoeuvre her pretty ass so that they were now in the 69 position and after previously not sounding keen Caz was now straining her tongue in anticipation of tasting her friend's juices and lips. They were soon rocking towards each other, getting a good rhythm going. Their moans and groans were making me finger myself even harder.

It was then I realized I obviously wasn't the only one watching – my gorgeous pretty boy stood with his cock in his own hand, watching intently with his hand stroking up and down and quicker. Unlike me, he planned on being more than just an observer though because just then he started walking towards them.

He knelt down behind Caz's head and pushed his cock towards Georgie's pussy. As the tip poised, ready to enter, Caz swapped her attention to give his cock a lick, she began licking and sucking from on to the other as the guy began to slide his thick cock into Georgie's waiting pussy.

It was too much for me and I could feel myself cumming, I tried to mask my moans but couldn't help it, my legs were giving way and I sank to my knees and fell to the side as an overwhelming orgasm took me. There was nothing I could do, a low almost animal scream rumbled out of me as I came. My eyes closed I let the feeling take over me and gave in to the sensation. When I opened my eyes I realized that my stumble had meant that my head and upper body was no longer hidden from view and a pair of intense grey blue eyes were looking straight at me...