Loving Luke

Story Info
Growing up together, their love grows as well.
2.6k words
4.36
43.1k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers

Growing up in a small town had certain advantages and disadvantages for Cheryl Wilson. With a dad who was the only district court judge in the area, privilege was definitely a part of her life. Her parents came from good stock back in New England, owned the biggest, fanciest house in town and another spacious cottage on a lake a few miles from the city limits.

As she moved into her high school years, summers were a time of bikinis, working on her tan and checking out the boys who swam at the public beach at the far end of the lake. She and a couple other girls would load up in her dad's speed boat to water ski and catch some rays, aware of the boys' stares but aloof and unapproachable.

Cheryl found one boy especially appealing. His name was Darrin, and at school he was known as one of those losers from the wrong side of the tracks. In fact, Darrin's dad knew Cheryl's dad professionally, having passed through the court system a few times on his way to prison. Darrin seemed likely headed in the same direction, but his tan, well-developed physique, 6-foot tall frame and ice blue eyes caused a stirring deep inside Cheryl's stomach. The few times he smiled at her, she nearly swooned from the beautiful white teeth, and brawny chest. Even then, she reminded herself he was no-good white trash and would only make a mess of Daddy's plans.

Daddy had Cheryl pegged for undergrad schooling at Northwestern then on to the University of Michigan for law school. So what if Cheryl was undecided about her future, Daddy said he and Mama had scrimped and saved so Cheryl could go to college and step higher into the privileged class.

"You do what I tell you young lady and you'll have everything you could ever want," he told her. "You disrespect your mother and I or screw up, and we will disown you."

Cheryl's beauty continued to refine itself even as her lack of direction caused her thoughts to stray. However, attractive only scratched the surface of the charms this girl possessed. Rich, long blonde hair, jade green eyes hidden under thick, beguiling eyelashes, a pert little nose above full, pouty lips that defined luminous white teeth. She wasn't as "big" as some girls, 5-foot-6-inches, 105 pounds, but she proudly sported a 35C cup chest. And, she was sleek and shapely enough that she looked good in her yellow bikini, a tight pair of jeans she liked to wear to school or a flimsy summer dress that highlighted her tanned legs and shoulders free of tan lines.

Cheryl was homecoming queen and on her way to valedictorian. Classmates already had her pegged as Most Likely to Succeed, but then in her junior year the uncertainty began to affect her after-school activities. Her grades remained a robust 4.2 grade point average, and she still was head cheerleader, but Cheryl began to secretly meet Darrin and go cruising in his pickup after football games and on weekends.

Darrin was a year ahead of her in school and though not likely going anywhere, he was nice to look at, and she knew Daddy would kill her, which aided in her rebellion against him deciding her life's work. That alone made her feel wicked. Her first taste of wine coolers led to her first kiss and not long thereafter her first sexual experience. One thing led to another and as happens with some young teens, Cheryl found herself 16 years old and expecting a baby. To make matters worse, Darrin dropped out of school, left town and the last she heard enlisted in the Army.

So much for facing this with someone. She kept the pregnancy hidden from her parents for as long as possible, but in time she couldn't hide the changes to her body. With that realization, daddy made it clear she no longer fit in his carefully orchestrated plan.

"You will have this baby, you will get the money we saved to put you through college and you will get a bus ticket to anywhere you want to go. But once that baby is born you are no longer our daughter," said the Judge, a man who was no longer her father. Her younger sister Katie would now become the object of Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's plans.

Cheryl graduated high school early, to hell with valedictorian. She had no doubt they would take it away from her anyhow. She went from Most Likely to Succeed to Class Slut and was blacklisted by her "friends." Most teachers barely gave her the time of day, and around town she was looked upon as the soiled woman with the scarlet letter on her forehead.

With her diploma in hand, and determination to make a life on her own, Cheryl left town with little 1-year-old Luke on a quiet spring morning. She ended up outside of Columbus, Ohio. Since her dad was a U of M alumnus she figured if she enrolled at Ohio State, it would be a great way to tell him to go to hell. Life was often tough for the next seven years, but Cheryl made it. She graduated college with a degree in finance then worked her way through grad school where she got a law degree at OSU, finishing at the top of her class.

As she settled into her legal career, Cheryl developed an acute understanding of finance and its legal implications. Ten years of hard work landed her in a prestigious law firm with an income that provided for any need she or Luke had. It also enabled her to workout regularly and the results showed the young vixen had turned into a 30-something cougar with luxuriant platinum blonde hair she wore shoulder length, long tanned legs and an eye for fashions that heightened her curves. Along with this she had the same flashing green eyes and radiant smile that could turn predatory in court if she stalked a case against some greedy WASP middle aged male: her impression of her dad.

Perhaps it was the disdain and hate that was showered on her as a pregnant teen, or maybe just that whatever she achieved was done by herself. Yes, her parents gave her money to start a life, but no assistance when Luke got sick, nowhere to run to when life became almost too much to bear.

Whatever it was, Cheryl drew closer to her son, nurturing him and raising him up to be whatever he wanted to be. And, while doing so, as he matured, her love moved into areas most mothers don't consider with their children. She marveled at his powerful, yet slim physique. At 19, 6-foot, 2-inches and 195 pounds he was all man but still filling out. He ate like a horse, but he kept the flat stomach and beautiful chest that she wanted to nestle up against while teasing his nipples with her tongue.

"He's all I have," she would say to herself, justifying the longing inside her to know him in an intimate way society would consider wrong.

Luke developed the same athletic excellence his dad displayed, he graduated high school as a fire-balling left-hand pitcher who could also hit for average and display the power to hit the long ball. Professional baseball teams lined up to sign him to a lucrative deal, but Cheryl persuaded him to get his college degree then chase his dream.

He not only completed college, he did so quickly wrapping up a four-year degree in three years, business finance like his mother, then signed a fat contract with the New York Yankees.

As the two celebrated his good fortune the realization dawned on Cheryl that minor league ball might give them a chance to start a new life together. Although 37 was a bit old, she often got remarks of looking 10 years younger, maybe they could fool anyone that they were just lovers. That is if he wanted her, like she did him.

By age 21 he topped out at 6-foot, 3-inches tall and 215 pounds, making him a carbon copy of his dad, except for his green eyes that clearly he got from Cheryl. With a 5 o'clock shadow sprouting from his tanned face, Luke was a lady killer for sure. But, he'd learned from Cheryl who told him to be careful with the girls.

A part of her rationalized girls wouldn't be needed if she took care of his "needs."

She insisted on giving him a rub down before each game he pitched, and even after college he still came to her to ask for a quick massages.

All her longings and desires reached their peak one day as she lay by the pool in her favorite string bikini. She knew she was practically naked before her son, but she wanted him and couldn't deny herself any longer.

Luke ambled up clad in a towel and offering two long stem glasses and a bottle of wine. Pouring each of them a full glass, he toasted their future together and took a deep drink. He then stretched out face up on a lounger beside her and asked for a massage. Feeling thirsty she too took a healthy drink of the alcohol and hefted a bottle of tanning oil. Slicking her hands up, she began to work on his chest and shoulders marveling at what a good looking young man he was.

"MMM! Mom your hands feel so good."

As they slid further down, Cheryl noted her son getting aroused by the touch, and that arousal sparked a corresponding dampness between her legs. Traveling lower she kneaded the hard flesh of his thighs and calves, but then as she traveled back up his body her hands slipped and she fell atop of him. Certainly it was an accident, but she didn't mind in the least.

"Hi ... something I can do for you?" he asked, while sitting up on his elbows. She too looked up at him and noted her awkward tumble released one of her breasts now pressed into his stomach.

Oooh! The feeling of his warm flesh further fanned the flames burning within her. As she attempted to move off him, Luke's towel loosened and fell aside revealing his hard cock now practically resting against her left hand.

"May I?" she inquired

Luke just grinned at her with those cat's eyes as she began to stroke his hardness. She figured she was so close she may as well enjoy the moment. With that her mouth began to kiss the length of his tool. She licked and sucked in his ball sack before traveling back up his 7-inches of steel and taking him in her mouth.

"Oh yes Mom, YES!"

She then bobbed her head up and down his slick meat relishing the taste, recalling briefly how much she enjoy sucking his dad in high school. But that was then, and this was far, far better. Looking up at him with his cock in her mouth, she again felt like a slut, only this time she loved it. Rising up, his cock slipped from her mouth and he groaned in frustration. She reached for her wine glass and quickly drank its contents. She then took another big swig from the bottle loving the light headed feeling stealing over her.

She then stood and quickly slipped out of her bikini, giggling as he sucked in his breath at the sight of her nakedness and shaved snatch.

"OK, big boy, are you ready to come to mama and give her a present?"

She turned and sauntered off into the grass by the pool, her hips wiggling her ass in invitation at him. Thankful their backyard was in a cul-de-sac with no prying neighbors, to see Luke stride quickly to her, his hard cock thrust out in front of him like a battle lance. Two strong hands clasped her hips and pulled her to the ground. She fell to her knees feeling her pussy flooding in expectation of what was to come. Luke flipped her over and gazed down at her sexy body. Here was the one woman he'd fantasized and masturbated to thoughts of her for years. She looked into his eyes and saw the depth of what he felt for her as he hand cradled his hard, twitching cock and aimed it toward her hot pussy. He slipped the head in, eliciting a gasp from her, he amazed at how wet she was. He gradually eased the rest of his length inside her until they were joined at the hip.

"Mom, I love you, and you feel so hot, I've wanted this for so long!"

"I love you too Luke, nothing will change my love for you, I'm always here for you."

His head came down to hers and they shared a long and searching kiss. Mother and son were gone, the two kissing now were lovers, and the realization caused Cheryl to convulse in her first orgasm of the evening. She knew the love they shared now would always be.

"Now don't hold back, Luke give it ALL to me..."

They proceeded to move together, gradually finding a rhythm as Luke fired his cock in and out of her.

Cheryl reached up with her legs, wrapping them around his waist as she thrust her pelvis up to him each time he thrust. Pausing for a moment, Luke turned her over and plunged back in as he fucked his mother doggie style. The feel of his hard member contacting her clit caused her to shudder in her second orgasm as she longed for the next to come quickly. He then turned her back over as their coupling grew frantic and desperate -- two people longing for the mind-splitting orgasm now only just beyond the next bend of passion.

Cheryl panted like a bitch in heat as she implored him to fill her with his seed. Luke, realizing he was at his peak, slowed down and announced his pending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum Mom, where you want it?"

Redoubling her legs around his back, she pulled him deep inside her and cried, "Flood my cunt with your love cream!"

His strokes grew slower as he fought to hold his orgasm off just a little longer ...

just a little longer ...

just AAAAHHHH!

Like a massive wave breaking and hurtling all its power relentlessly down on the beach, Luke yelled out his orgasm and in doing so caused Cheryl to topple over the edge as she too screamed her bliss.

"Yes, oh god, Oh! FUCK me!! Yeah, OH! I can feel your come blasting into me. YES! Keep fucking me!"

His cock, now super sensitive jerked its final few spasms deep inside her as the viscous fluid leaped out of the tip of his swollen head. Like a master painter, his semen had smeared every nook of her vagina. He felt as if he'd never stop coming, though she too was helping as her pelvis thrust forward to welcome his seed inside of her womb. She recalled again the first time it had happened and now the two of them were there again, just as they had been that one moment long, long ago.

Light headed he collapsed on her, careful to support some of his weight on his elbows as he drifted off to sleep, still hard and still imbedded deep inside her.

She too drifted off feeling safe and secure that somehow they would lead as "normal" a life as possible. If there was an egg up there ready for fertilization, she would marinate in his come until they awoke. The thought caused her to smile, the smile of a well fucked, though weary woman.

Her last thought before sleep swept her away, "Well, if you consider a mother getting married and having her son's children normal ..."

writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers