Loving Lusty Latinas: Vera

Story Info
Black man seduces and fucks older, fit Latina.
7.4k words
4.45
31.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to get some lunch at one of the downtown restaurants one Saturday afternoon after I finished my writing for that morning. I dressed, then walked out of my apartment complex and entered the downtown area.

Since most events downtown didn't take place until the evening, there weren't many people out during my walk, though some of the restaurants were crowded. I stared into the window of some of them and judged which one had the shortest wait time, and since all of them, from the size of the crowds, would have me waiting a while, I continued on.

Off the beaten path, I found a smaller salad bar. While I wasn't in the mood for salad, the wait time wasn't long at all, so I went inside, noticing just a few people sitting at the tables and talking. I went to the front, where some people told the young men and women behind the counter which herbs and vegetables they wanted in their salads.

One woman a few people ahead of me was very particular about what and how much of each item she wanted, and as a result, she held up the line.

The person ahead of me, a woman wearing a black sweatshirt, gray yoga pants and sneakers let out an exasperated sigh. I chuckled, which made her turn around.

"She's awfully picky," I said in a low tone.

"Yeah." The woman broke out into a small grin. Her face had a line or two which suggested a more mature age, but her smile was youthful.

"I'm guessing you just came from the gym?" I decided to make conversation with the woman since we were both in line waiting.

"Yes, I did. I'm just here to grab something to eat after my workout." The woman's accent suggested she was from a Spanish-speaking country. "What about you?"

"No groceries in the house." She laughed a little more. The picky woman ahead of us finished, and the line moved up.

"Well, it's still good that you're here. Most young men don't eat the best foods, so it's good to see a man who takes care of himself. Do you work out?"

"Sometimes, but not as often as I should. Being a writer keeps me busy," I said.

"I see. By the way, I don't think you told me your name."

"My name's Martin."

" I'm Vera. Nice to meet you, Martin."

"Would you care for some company?" I asked. Since the woman seemed to be here alone and displaying some level of interest, I figured it would be a good idea to converse with her further. She seemed joyful and easygoing, so the odds of us getting along were high.

Vera said she wouldn't mind that at all, and when both of us got and paid for our salads, we picked out a table and sat. I took the time to ask her where she was from, and she told me she was raised in United States, but her father is Cuban and mother was Venezuelan. She inquired the same of me, and with a shrug, I told her I was born and raised here, nothing special.

"Oh, don't sell yourself short! Everyone has something special about them. You said you were a writer, didn't you?" I nodded. "See? How many people can say they write for living. What do you write?"

"A little of everything, really. I'm mostly a freelance writer. It's tough, and things get tight sometimes, but I'm doing all right. How about you? Are you doing something you're passionate about?"

The woman nodded. "I'm in fitness. I'm actually a personal trainer, and I've done a few fitness competitions. I have a blog about fitness, too."

She told me the name of the blog and told me to check it out later, which I promised I would. As we ate, I decided to ask Vera more questions about herself, specifically about what made her want to get into fitness. The Latina told me that she was overweight in her teens and twenties, and was always self-conscious about it. So, one day, she decided to start exercising, and the rest was history.

"You're very disciplined," I told her. "It takes a lot to work out, let alone dedicate yourself to doing so. I applaud that."

"Thank you."

"Mostly because I enjoy seeing the final results." Both of us laughed.

"Most men do. But I'm not going to say I hate the attention I get. I mean, I get to make money doing something I enjoy and which is fulfilling, something that's good for me, and I get attention which I didn't get when I was younger."

"No wonder you seem so happy," I pointed out. "Even when we were in line earlier, you had a very strong, positive aura. Most people, if they were behind a picky person who was taking forever, would have been swearing up a storm, but you were completely cool about it. If anything, you thought it was funny."

Vera smiled. "I could say the same about you, Martin. You're also very positive and laid-back, which I like. You're also doing something you love, and it shows. Since we've been talking, you haven't stopped smiling."

"Well, I tend to be happy in the presence of an attractive woman."

Vera laughed and tapped me on the arm. She went on, saying that I had two things most young men don't have: confidence and direction. Most young people have no clue what they want out of life, and she admitted she was the same way in her twenties.

I started to speak, but Vera went on. "Also, I know it takes a lot of courage and confidence for a man to approach and talk to a woman he thinks is attractive. It's rare I tend to talk to a man I don't know already likes me."

Many women have told me that. Even though most men probably wouldn't reject a woman as happy and beautiful as Vera, she was still apprehensive about starting a conversation with a man she didn't know. That always surprised me.

"That's why I respect men who can do that, and even if I'm not interested in them, I still let them know I appreciate them doing so."

"Interesting. Not too many women think that way."

"I have four brothers, so I know. That, and I always hung out with the boys in school, so I have a pretty good understanding of how guys think. Do you have any siblings?"

I shook my head. We discussed our family lives a bit more, though I listened to what it was like for Vera, as she lived in her father's home country, mother's home country, and the United States. Each story she told was more interesting than the last.

When she finished speaking, I steeled myself to ask her out. Our conversation was going extremely well, so naturally, I wanted to continue it. Spending time with a positive, vivacious woman would make for an enjoyable experience.

The two of us finished our salads, then disposed of our bowls. I walked her out of the salad bar, making just a little more small talk. She lingered for a while, waiting, which I took as a cue to make my move.

"Vera, this conversation has been going very well. I'd love to see you sometime during the week." I dug into my pocket and handed her a business card. "Give me a call sometime tonight or tomorrow, and we'll set up a date."

The Latina stared at my card for a bit, then smiled. "Sure, that sounds great. You'll be hearing from me soon."

We hugged, then I watched her leave. To say I was astounded was an understatement. The gray leggings she wore clung to her lower body so well they looked painted on. I watched her until she disappeared from view, then went back direction to apartment.

I whiled away the hours by reading and spending time on the Internet, all the while thinking of Vera. She mentioned that she had a blog, so I searched for it, and as expected, it was a blog centered around health and fitness, and it even had a little information about fitness competitions there. I perused some of the information, and it was clear she was well-versed in the subject matter.

In her "About" section, Vera told some of her life story and posted some pictures of herself years ago. She looked like a completely different person. Over the years, she lost over 100 pounds, and eventually became the woman whom she is now. "If I can do, you can too," she wrote.

Towards the top of the page, Vera listed some other stats about herself. I did the math, and figured out she was 44. Also, she listed her measurements: 5'3.5," 123lbs, size 6 dress, and 34C-25-38. To lose 100 pounds and obtain a shape like hers took considerable effort. I was even more impressed with her, and if she called, I would be sure to bring that up.

Midday eventually gave way to evening, and when that happened, I prepared dinner and watched some TV. As I sat down to eat, I heard my phone buzzing, so I reached over and saw an unfamiliar number. Anxious, I answered it.

"Hello, may I speak to Martin?"

"Speaking. Who is this?" I smiled.

"It's Vera from earlier. Is this a good time?"

"It's perfect." I ate a spoonful of food. "I just got finished making some dinner. It's good to hear from you, though I didn't expect you to call me today. I didn't think you'd have any time until tomorrow. You seem like you have a lot going on."

"Sometimes I am pretty busy, but usually not on the weekend. That, and I don't have a problem talking to you if I like you. Some people say you have to wait a few days, but I've never liked playing games like that. I don't see a problem with calling a guy right away. Life is too short for games."

Vera continued to impress me. She was the quintessential example of what I liked about older women. She, like many of them, don't enjoy the manipulation common in today's dating market. Older women typically have a mature approach to dating and relationships, and Vera was no exception.

"I agree wholeheartedly. By the way, I checked out your blog."

"Did you like it?" I could hear her lighting up.

"Yes. You've very knowledgeable about fitness, and your story is inspirational. It's rare that you meet someone with as much discipline and confidence as you. You've got all your information there; age, weight, measurements, and all. I don't think most women would post those things online."

"Well, I have done some fitness competitions, and giving that information is a little more normal for us. And I figure if I show my before and after, that will attract more clients for training. There are a lot of people out there who used to be where I was, and if they see me, they'll realize they can do it, too."

"I suppose I didn't think of it that way. So, since we're being straightforward, I would like to go out with you for lunch again. I know you said you get busy in the week sometimes, so would you like to get together again tomorrow? If you think that's too soon, I understand."

"Why would I think that? Like I said, I don't believe there are any rules for dating except don't waste other people's time or play with anyone else's emotions. You don't have to wait a certain amount of days to do something. Where did you want to meet?"

I suggested a nearby park for a picnic, and she said that would be great. We agreed to meet at noon, then made a little more small talk, saying our goodbyes a little later. I wasn't sure exactly what she would want to eat, since she lived a very healthy lifestyle. I decided I'd make some veggie wraps beforehand, and I'd bring a salad as well, just in case.

I hit the sack around 10 o'clock that night, unable to fall asleep right away. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough, I thought.

-----

The next morning, I took a shower and prepared for my lunch date with Vera. I cooked vegetables for the wraps, and made two small salads. Before I got to the park, I made a mental note to stop and buy some fruit drinks. Some minutes past 11, I left my apartment and went to the store to get some all-natural, organic fruit drinks.

The park wasn't too far from the store I visited, and I arrived there 20 minutes to noon. Since it was a late Sunday morning, the park had a few people, but it wasn't too crowded. I continued to scan the area, looking for any sign of Vera.

To my surprise, I received a phone call from Vera ten minutes later. I picked it up, curious.

"Hey, are you already at the park?"

"Yeah. You're on your way?"

"No, I'm here too." That was surprising. I hadn't expected her to be here early. Of course, if there's one thing I wasn't going to complain about, it was someone showing up for a date early.

"I can come find you, if you want. What are you close to?" I picked up the bag holding the food and drinks, then stood up and scanned the area.

"Sure. I'm not too far from the parking lot, actually."

"Ok, I'll be there in a bit." I hung up the phone and went to the parking lot, then looked around, not seeing Vera anywhere. Some other people got out of a car and walked into the park.

"Martin?"

I turned around and saw Vera walking up to me. I met her halfway, then embraced her in a tight hug, elated by the feeling of her toned, firm body pressed against me. She wore a black and gray strapped blouse and a tight pair of blue jeans. The high heels she wore gave her some additional height, and altered her posture, making her already prominent curves appear even more so. Of course, I took time to compliment her stylishness

"Thank you. You're looking very handsome as well." I noticed Vera was carrying a large bag as well. That was good; that way, if she didn't like what I brought, she still had something to eat.

We walked away from the parking lot and found a spot under some trees to eat. She brought a chicken salad, bowls of fruit, and pita chips with hummus. Combined with the veggie wraps and salads I brought, we had quite the meal. She set out a blanket for us, then we set each item out and began eating, making light conversation and watching people go by.

She took this time to ask about me. Vera revealed much about herself, but she didn't know as much about me as I did about her. Of course, my life wasn't as interesting as hers, but still, I told her about my childhood and about going to college, while starting my writing career while doing so.

"Wow, I always wanted to go to college. I was never able to since we didn't have a lot of money."

"Yeah, college wasn't cheap at all. But don't feel bad about not going, Vera. I'm not the type to look down on someone else just because they chose not to go or couldn't. Besides, look how amazing you turned out," I said.

"Aww, thank you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You give the best compliments of any man I've interacted with. That's one reason I really like intelligent men: they have a way with words that just makes me melt."

"Really? I would have guessed you preferred muscular men, what with you being into fitness and all."

She nodded. "That's not unattractive, but if I have to choose between a strong man or a smart man, I'd choose the smart man every time. It's true I like a nice body, who doesn't? But if that person doesn't make me feel good, listen to me, or stimulate my mind, I'm not going to want to keep seeing them. So, what about you? What's your type?"

I thought. "I don't really discriminate; I see beauty in many shapes and sizes, colors, and so on. I like women who are easygoing and feminine, and I like an intelligence as well. Of course, there's one other very important thing I look for."

Vera swallowed a forkful of salad, then asked me what that was. I swallowed, then looked into my date's brown eyes.

"I like women who are very sexual. I prefer to associate with women who have positive, mature attitudes towards sex, and who enjoy every aspect of it."

"I see." Vera continued locking eyes with, contemplation evident on her face. "Believe it or not, I could tell that you were a very sexual person, Martin."

"What makes you say that?" I was pleasantly taken aback.

She shrugged. "Your aura, I think. When I spoke to you before, and even now, I felt a powerful sexual energy coming from you."

Interestingly enough, I felt the same thing around her. Perhaps it was the way Vera walked, or her confidence, but she simply oozed sexuality, which drew me to her. The fact that she was also a great person to talk to made her even more appealing.

She and I locked eyes for a moment, then my gaze went south slightly to her lips. Feeling a sudden burst of confidence, I moved a bit closer to her and gave her a small, yet passionate peck on the lips. When we parted, we locked eyes again, then locked lips again, this time for a much longer duration.. Soon after we began kissing a second time, our tongues met, and Vera let out some small moans.

My hand went downwards through her hair, stopping at her lower back, where it rested. I pulled her closer to me, once again feeling her body, firm in most places, yet with just the right amount of feminine softness.

Feeling the need to breathe, we both parted the kiss, then stared at each other.

"You're a really good kisser, Martin." Vera's breathing was very heavy.

"So are you. If we're being honest, I enjoy kissing almost as much as I enjoy sex."

She grinned. "I do, too. I think it's a great way to connect with a man. You can tell a lot about a man by the way he kisses."

"And what conclusion did you come to just now?" I stared, curious.

"That's my little secret," she said, winking. "I'll say this: it's a good thing."

Vera began asking questions which engaged me completely; she asked me what I thought about women who were older than me, and even what my intentions were with her. I inquired as to her feelings of younger men and her own desires and expectations as well.

Vera, unlike most women, liked dating men younger than she was. In her own words, "dating younger men makes you feel young." But none of them ever went anywhere with her, since most men in my age range aren't mature and lack direction. The Latina added that she expected to see me regularly, though what that meant, I wasn't sure. She told me to answer the same question.

I told her I also enjoyed being around women who were mature, relaxed, and sexual. I told her I knew I wanted to take her out to dinner sometime during the week, and then told her I wanted her to visit my apartment. She was taken aback by that sudden boldness, but wasn't upset, nor did she refuse.

"So, are you free tomorrow evening?"

"You don't waste any time!" She laughed. "No, I'm not free tomorrow. I'll be free Wednesday at 7, though. Where did you want to go?"

I told her about a restaurant downtown near my apartment. She told me she knew the place, and said she'd love to meet me there. We talked and ate for a little longer, then began cleaning up.

Once we were finished, I walked Vera back to her car, then told her I enjoyed our lunch date. I wrapped my arm around her small waist and gave her another passionate kiss on the lips. This time, she set her arm against my chest, leaning into our kiss even further. I thought of what it would be like to take her right now, in the back seat of her car.

But I knew it was best to wait. Just as I wanted to hook up with her, I knew she wanted to hook up with me also, and that it would happen soon. I parted our kiss, then whispered that I would see her later.

"Can't wait," she responded. She lingered for a moment, then got in her car. I watched her drive off, then after waiting a moment, I also headed for my own vehicle and went back to my apartment, arriving a few minutes later.

Though our date wasn't until Wednesday, I decided to devote some time to clean up now. I couldn't wait for the middle of the week.

-----

Once Wednesday evening arrived, I got ready for my date with Vera. I sent her a quick text message asking if we were still on, and she told me that she would be there a little after 7. I made sure to tell her the table would be under my name, then told her I'd see her soon.

The restaurant was starting to get busy once I arrived at fifteen minutes to seven o'clock. The hostess showed me to my booth at the back of the restaurant, then, after providing me with two menus, asked if I wanted anything to drink to start off with. I asked for a glass of water, which she brought it back quickly, then said she'd check on me again later, excusing herself.