Loving Lusty Latinas: Vera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my phone's time showed 7:15, I began to wonder where Vera was. Then, I remembered that she did say she'd be a little late. I relaxed and waited, then when my server returned, I ordered some steamed vegetables as an appetizer and water to drink. She told me they would be coming right up, then left to relay that order to the cooks.

I looked around the restaurant and saw quite a few groups around me. Some people looked like they just got off work, while for some others, this was likely date night. My vegetables came back to me, but I didn't start eating just yet. I thought it would be rude to start without my date.

Thankfully, I heard a familiar voice speaking to one of the hostesses, who was walking back with Vera. The hostesses gestured to my table, then Vera thanked them, walking over.

I stood up and looked her up and down, immediately awe-struck. My date was wearing a tight, long-sleeved, strapless light brown dress which did very little to hide her prominent curves. The heels she wore matched her dress, and were much higher than the pair she wore on our previous date. Her attire complemented her skin color extremely well.

I moved towards her and gave her a light kiss on the lips, then said I was happy to see her.

"Sorry I'm late," she said. "It took me a little while to get ready."

"After seeing how great you look, there's no way I could be angry." We both laughed, then I showed my date to the table, pulling out the chair for her. She complimented that gesture, then sat. As she did so, I got a look at her backside, and was just as amazed as I was when I saw her from the front. Her dress seemed like it couldn't contain an ass so round and large.

"I almost want to skip dinner and go straight to dessert," I said as I sat back down. Both of us laughed.

"You're so funny. So, what have you been doing over the last couple days?"

"Nothing much. Just writing and handling business. How did you spend the last couple days?" "Nothing too eventful on my end, either. This is definitely the highlight of my week." Vera smiled. I thanked her for the kind words and agreed with her. It was refreshing to meet a woman who enjoyed spending time with me as much as I did with her.

Our server came back, and we placed our orders; shrimp for me and grilled chicken for Vera. When the server asked if my date wanted something to drink, Vera just asked for water. The server wrote our orders down, then excused herself, returning quickly with a tall glass of ice water. She also refilled my glass, for which I thanked her.

"So, what made you want to ask me out?" Vera asked when our server left. I offered her some of the vegetables still left on my place, and she took a fork and picked some up.

"Well, right away, I thought you were a very beautiful woman. You had a beautiful smile and a pleasant disposition. That, and I think you have a very sexy-sounding voice."

"Interesting. Most men don't say things like that. You're definitely a different sort of guy. My smile was the first thing you really noticed about me?"

I shook my head. "Actually, it was your hair. You have very long, full brown hair. Hair like yours is perfect and soft to the touch."

"I'm surprised you didn't say something else." Vera gave me a devilish smile.

"If you mean your ass, I'm not going to pretend I didn't notice it. It's certainly hard not to notice one as nice as yours." We both stopped to laugh at that. "But it wasn't the thing that made me want to ask you out. Your smile and demeanor definitely made me do that."

Vera sipped her water, studying me for a moment. Nodding, she put on her kind, warm smile, then began speaking again. "You know what I like about you, Martin?"

I told her I wasn't sure.

"I really like your honesty. I can tell that you don't tell lies, and that's rare nowadays."

"I agree, it's not often you find someone who's truthful and upfront about their desires. But I like people who are honest and straightforward with me, so I'm that way with others. Especially with women I like. I have no problem with letting a woman know what I like about her and what I want to do with her."

"Hmm, I see."

We made casual conversation for a little while longer, then when our food came, we dined, just enjoying the ambience of the restaurant, the dim lighting, soft music, and the smell of good food. Though the room was filled with other people, the place was relatively quiet, allowing for us to enjoy our conversation without shouting over anyone else.

Our server returned briefly to ask the two of us if we needed anything else. I told her we were fine, but I praised the quality of our food, as did Vera. The waitress told she'd be back to check on us later, then went to check on some other patrons.

"So, Martin? Vera began. "You don't have a problem being with someone older than you?"

"Why would you say that? I like being around a woman who's confident, smart, and knows what she wants." I rested my hand on top of hers. "Those are traits I think you have, Vera."

"Thank you. That's good to hear." Our meals were both almost done.

"I'd love for us to continue this date at my apartment."

Vera looked at me, smiling. With a giggle, she asked, "And what would we be doing there?"

"I should think that's pretty obvious. When we get into my apartment, we'll sit down, maybe enjoy some music, have some more conversation, and then of course, we would fuck." The words flowed from my lips naturally.

Vera didn't seem shocked at all when I said that. If anything, she seemed pleased. The Latina told me that most men she met would just say something like "Oh, we're just coming over to watch a movie" or "We're just going to talk," but she really respected men who tell her exactly what's on their minds.

"I have no problem visiting you. My first client isn't until 1 o'clock, so I'm pretty sure I can do a late night."

"You sure?" I stared at her, eyebrows raised.

"Hey, I'm the one into fitness. How do I know if you can handle me?"

"I'm game." We enjoyed a good laugh, then Vera paid the bill when our server brought it. I appreciated her kindness, then took her hand and led her out of the restaurant into the night. The temperature dropped more than I thought, so I stayed a little closer to my date to keep her warm.

"My apartment's not far from here," I told her. Not only was she wearing a relatively short dress, but heels weren't the most comfortable shoes to walk in, so I felt the need to assure Vera that we wouldn't be outside long.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be fine. It's a nice night." Her high heels clicked loudly on the sidewalk as we strolled to my apartment complex. "A little cold, though."

"Yeah, it's pretty chilly." Vera closed the already small distance between us, and I felt her toned body pressing against mine. My heart began pounding as I thought of what would soon transpire between us. I wrapped my arm around her waist, holding her all the way to my apartment.

Upon reaching the front door, I removed my arm from Vera's waist, then opened the door for her, then guided her in by placing her hand on the small of her back. Leaving my hand there, she and I ascended the stairs, then once we stood out of my unit, I unlocked and opened the door and brought my date inside, closing the door behind us and turning on the light.

"You have a very nice apartment, Martin." Vera took a few steps forward, looking around. "It's so clean."

"I try to keep it that way. Did you want anything, by the way?"

"Just to freshen up a bit." I pointed her to my bathroom. She stepped inside, then closed the door. Anxious, I sat on the couch, staring at the door, waiting for it to open any moment. From behind the closed door, Vera asked me how long I'd been living here. Just a few years, I told her.

When Vera emerged from the bathroom. I noticed she applied some fresh makeup. She wore just enough to enhance her beauty but not too much to take away from it. I complimented her on her looks, which she thanked me for.

"And if I didn't say so earlier, I really love that dress on you. It shows off your body well. Turn around. Let me see the whole thing."

Giggling, the Latina turned around, showing me her round, toned ass, which from the looks of it, struggled to fit in her light brown dress. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist, placed my other hand behind her head, then planted a kiss upon her lips.

Vera moaned at this sudden boldness, moving her own hands to my body. We stood there, kissing for a moment, lips locked, our moans and the music the sole sounds in the room. My erection began pressing into Vera, who responded by kissing me even harder. She opened her mouth, allowing ours tongue to slide across each other. I ran my fingers through her fine, brown hair, enjoying each stroke.

I parted our kiss and lowered myself some, then began kissing Vera's neck. She shuddered, her knees buckling some, but I quickly grabbed her and held her up.

Laughing, she thanked me, and I resumed stimulating her. "You must like being kissed there." "Mmm-hmm" was all Vera could get out. I spent several minutes just on her neck alone, then moved to her bare shoulders, complimenting her honey-toned skin.

As I trailed my lips along her shoulders, I was pleasantly surprised at how firm they were. A toned body and soft skin made for a combination which was out of this world.

I took Vera's hand and led her to my bedroom. I let go of it to turn my lamp on and illuminate the room with a dim, subtle light, then I went back to kissing Vera, admiring the Latina's body with my hands. Even through the fabric of her dress, the evidence of years of regular, rigorous exercise was evident. Vera, in all her fit curvaceousness, was simply made for sex.

"You're so beautiful," was all I could think to say as I moved my lips from her shoulders and began sliding her dress off, exposing her flesh. Her intense, large eyes seemed to stare deep into my soul, almost begging to be taken.

But as much as I wanted her, I needed to give her adequate foreplay first. I lowered myself, moving to her breasts shortly before her dress hit the floor. I took notice of Vera's lack of panties, but refocused on her breasts.

I cupped and massaged them with my hands, taking time to appreciate their roundness and softness. Her areolas were slightly darker than her skin and were the perfect size. Her nipples hardened and protruded as a result of all the stimulation. Frequent moans escaped her lips, which became louder as I massaged the underside of her breasts, and grew louder once I moved my mouth to them.

"Oh, yes!" She grabbed my head and pressed me into her chest. I began kissing wildly, making light sucking motions. Vera's body shook. She threw her head back, and I felt more pressure as she pulled me closer to her. She repeatedly cried out for me to not to stop.

Once I moved to her nipple, her cries were almost deafening. Her shaking became faster, then I felt her tense up, and relax completely shortly after. Once she relaxed, I moved to the other breast, taking my time just as I had with the first. Just as before, the Latina's body tensed, then relaxed moments later.

"You kiss really well," she said, her breath heavy.

"Thanks." I lowered myself to her stomach, which was exceptionally flat. She didn't quite have a six-pack, but nonetheless, she had one of the most kissable stomachs I'd ever seen. I spent some time kissing it, and Vera let out a sound which sounded like a giggle and moan together.

In the meantime, my hands moved to her lower back, rubbing it, then eventually moving to her ass. I gave it a light squeeze, which made her exclaim, then laugh. "You like that, don't you?" She said with confidence. "I love having you appreciate my body," Vera said, putting her hands on the back of my head.

I spent some more time on her abs, complimenting her fit physique in between kisses, then moved to her thighs and legs, which were firm and muscular, lengthened by the high heels she still wore. While my mouth went along the front of her thighs and legs, my hands continued to massage the other side.

The Latina's legs began shaking, and once again, I held her up through this foreplay. I took extra time on her gams, letting her know how much I loved and appreciated how fit they were. "Thank you so much," she said.

I stopped for a moment, then turned her around, allowing my lips and tongue to go along the back of her calves and thighs, which sent her over the edge. Once again, she almost fell, but my firm grip kept her standing.

"I can't take this anymore," Vera said. "Please, just fuck me."

Hearing this woman beg me for sex got my pulse racing. Still, I continued teasing her lower body, eventually making my way to the underside of her ass. I kissed this area, then ran my hands along her soft ass. I gave it a light spank, and watched it bounce. She jumped at that sudden action. I spanked a little bit harder, which made her cry out.

Once I finished playing with her ass, I led her to the bed, then told her to get on all fours. She removed her heels, then assumed the position, her ass facing me, face pointed towards the headboard. I removed my own shoes, then got on the bed and moved my face to her pussy.

"Oh, God!" Vera shouted as I began licking and sucking wildly. "Just like that, baby." Having this woman's ass in my face as I ate her out was an amazing feeling. Her ass was so big it almost completely engulfed my face. She uttered obscenities in Spanish, then said seeing me eat her out from behind was incredibly hot.

I responded by increasing my tongue's speed and ferocity, which made her buck wildly. Her juices spilled out, coating my face. She let out one loud moan, then her body tensed up again and almost fell to the bed as the orgasm subsided. I soon removed my shirt and undo my belt. Vera turned over and sat up, then undid my pants for me and slid them and my boxers off. She then looked up at me and asked if I wanted to be pleased.

"I have to fuck you first." She wasted no time getting on her back and opening her legs to me. I took one moment to admire her hard-bodied, yet feminine physique. I hovered on top of her, then, locking my brown eyes with hers, I slowly breached her pussy lips with the head of my dick, savoring the feeling. One of my favorite moments of sex is the initial entry, and with her, I intended to enjoy it as long as possible.

Vera threw her head back, then I felt herself move her hips forward. Try as I might to linger in the moment, she needed to get fucked. I slid the entirety of my length into her, then both of us moaned. Watching my dick disappear into her was an incredibly erotic sight. I took hold of her body and began moving in and out of her, whispering in her ear about how tight and sexy she was.

"God, I needed you inside me," she said, staring directly into my eyes. "Go faster, baby."

I obliged her, increasing the speed and power of my thrusts. Once again, she yelled obscenities in Spanish. The sounds of those words coming from her and sound of our flesh slapping together made for an experience like few others. Vera's wetness coated my dick, allowing me to slide in and out her body perfectly. I gripped her tightly as I continued fucking her.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you, Vera," I said as I continued thrusting. The Latina wrapped her legs around me and pulled me further into her. I began kissing her madly, going from her lips to her neck. The Spanish words she shouted grew louder, and her hips bucked more wildly. I braced myself for her orgasm, then felt her tight pussy contract around me.

"Get on all fours again, Vera," I said, slowing down as her orgasm subsided. She did so, and I got behind her. Slowly, I slid my dick into her, unable to believe I was fucking this Latina from behind. Vera yelled my name followed by more Spanish words. I placed my hands on it, elated by its firm curvature. The room began spinning as I fully immersed myself in fucking her.

I grabbed onto her long hair and pulled it. She cried out in pain and pleasure, begging me to fuck her harder. The speed of my thrusts increased, which sent Vera into an orgasmic fury. She loved behind taken like this, and I loved taking her.

Intense pressure began building up in the head of my dick. I grit my teeth and held Vera's ass, then fucked her with as much vigor and speed as humanly possible, which made her scream. She looked back, watching me penetrate her, and her mouth began moving, but no sounds came out. Soon, the Latina's body began shaking, and she faced forward, buried her face in the sheets and yelled.

My orgasm was oncoming as well. Yelling her name, I buried myself into her with one final thrust, then coated her insides with several streams of cum. Fucking a sexy older, Latina tends to give me incredible orgasms, and Vera was no exception. She moaned as my cum splashed into her and filled her up. Once every bit was gone, I slid out of her, both of our juices covering my dick.

"Vera, that was amazing." My breath was short. I couldn't believe I just got through fucking a fit, alluring, mature woman. We both collapsed onto the bed, basking in post-orgasmic elation. Vera was truly a sex goddess, and already, I was hardening again. She laughed, then took my dick into her hand, stroking it, helping me achieve another full erection.

"I love younger men," she said. "They have so much energy."

"I could say the same thing about older women."

"Now, let me get you in my mouth," Vera said, sitting up. Before I could respond, she licked the tip of my dick, making me moan. She took the entirety into her mouth, and moved her tongue along the shaft, sending waves of pleasure through me. This woman sucked dick with unbridled fervor, each motion filled with passion.

She looked amazing with my dick inside of her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair, which had become disheveled from all the fucking she had done. Her makeup began running, which, oddly enough, made her even sexier.

I told Vera to stop. Curious, she did so.

"I need to be inside you again. Get on all fours."

Mere seconds after that, I was behind that big ass of hers, fucking her like a man possessed. The reality of fucking her from behind again was unbelievable. Her hips bucked madly at behind taken again, and she said she had to watch as my dick slid in and out of her.

As I fucked her again, I gave her ass a light smack, which made her giggle and moan. I spanked it a little harder, which made her cry out "Yeah, spank that ass, baby."

"Oh, God. Vera, you're so amazing." Just being inside of this lusty Latina sent me over the edge again. I grabbed her body and began thrusting into her with all the force my hips would allow, and Vera moved her ass and hips in time with me. Both of us cried out as the intensity of our fucking reached a fever pitch.

"I'm going to cum!" The Latina led out a scream, and soon, I felt her body tense up.

My own orgasm followed, and once again, I immersed myself within her, filling her up with my seed. I remained inside her for a moment, savoring her wetness, then slid out, both of us collapsing onto the bed once I did so.

"Martin, I have to be honest with you," Vera said, tired. "That was some of the best sex I've ever had."

"Really?" My own voice was labored as well. My eyelids had already gotten heavy.

"Mmm-hmm. You know, good sex is just like a workout."

"You don't say?"

"Yep." She laughed, then rested against my chest. "You'll have to let me see you again sometime, just to help you burn some calories."

"I just might do that."

Shortly after that, we both fell asleep. In the morning, Vera stayed for breakfast, but left shortly after since she had to work. However, we've seen each other several times since then, and whenever she has some free time, she calls me up to get, in her own words, "another workout."