Loving Mimi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the baby was a week old Burgess was already over still wanting to nurse along with the baby. There was enough for both of them. I even sucked a little from her myself. Eva and Perkins got her a nice gift for the baby.

Five days after the birth Burgess wanted to fuck Mimi. I thought it was way to soon, but Mimi took it like a trooper. Well, she wasn't reserved about it. She fucked him hard and wanted his load in her. It was almost a mile away now, but I was still jogging over to fuck Eva.

Burgess was fucking Mimi more than I was. He didn't come around when she wasn't showing some signs of pregnancy. I later learned her had fucked his own wife the week after she delivered and did get her pregnant. That didn't work with Mimi. Our third child was Burgess's kid. The second one could have been from a father among many.

Mimi started going out at night after I would get home to watch the kids. We hired a 30 year old maid/housekeeper to help out. With kids a year apart you need some help. Although Eva and I were fucking every now and again, the maid and I were getting in on about every night. Mimi never charged anyone to let them fuck her that she would admit to it. She kept getting some nice gifts from several men.

After the fifth baby Mimi came she told me she was going to fuck this black guy from the bank. I protested. Her reassurance was that the odds of him being the one to breed her would be slim. The guy had a big cock. I guess a reminder of Elliott.

Elliott had come to stay with us for a month after she that first baby that was his kid. She had him so worn out some mornings that he couldn't get out of bed. I figured he would have knocked her up again, but she didn't have another one of his children. By the time she had Burgess's baby Elliott had died of natural causes.

Mimi's prediction was about not being bred by the black guy was wrong. She popped a half black kid and thought I should be a father to it. I guess she was wrong again. I moved out into a trailer park and started hanging out at the Burger Barn.

The reason for that was to be around to fuck Eva. As fate would step in, they hired a new waitress that was nineteen. I found out that she liked to fuck guys after work. I talked her into running away with me with some of Burgess's money.

What about Mimi, you might ask? She admitted a months long affair with the black father of her last baby. I didn't want to hang around to be the father to kids that weren't mine. Either she had to get Burgess to pay her bills or start selling that pussy.

The State tried to make me pay support for the 6 bastard kids Mimi had while married to me. It got ugly after I moved out. When I filed for divorce Mimi got a good lawyer. I followed them to learn she was paying the bill with pussy. The photos let the divorce go a little smoother.

Burgess move her into the office to fill my job after I left. There were a lot of rumors she was letting him fuck her. I don't know how well he did with the black cock for competition. I don't know what happened because I've only been back to sneak in to see my folks.

Mom and Dad had photos of Mimi and all six kids on the wall. I asked them which ones look like they had the same father. I think they have finally figured out why I left "my kids" and ran off with a teenager.

My new 19 year old girlfriend and I are fucking each other's brains out under an assumed name in New Mexico. The assumed name comes because I cleaned out a $350,000 slush fund that Burgess was hiding from the government.

Life here in the New Mexico mountains is sweet. I have pussy that I don't have to wonder who fucked it last and I can either fuck her or eat her out and know whatever runs out is either her of me. And, it tastes so sweet!

As far as my concern for Mimi ... fuck her!