Loving Moms Ch. 01: Night Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,110 Followers

Easing my groin back I kissed mom's neck hard, and she sighed while squeezing my tush.

"I fucked her mom." I whispered and ground my cock firmer this time.

I felt mom's hips rise slightly and heard her ever so softly expel, "FFFffuck..."

"That right mom. I fucked her." Grinding up again. "She fucked your baby boy." Grinding back down.

Mom started to lift her hips higher to meet my swipes and repeated tenderly, "Shhee... fffucked... you..."

"Yes mom. We fucked. Long and hard!" I said thrusting my cock until it pierced her lips and slip over her hard nub.

"Ohhhh!!" Mom moaned, and I felt her body shiver. But just as I was skating my dick back down through her lips I heard her cry, "Ssshow me..."

Quickly I lined my fat mushroom head with her opening and shoved it forward.

"OH Fuck!!" I heard her whine as my knob easily slipped inside her for the first time. My body shivered with delight. Never had I felt such a marvelous feeling. Wanting to savor it, I eased my cock until it was fully inside her warm love nest.

"OH my god mom!" I groaned as waves and waves of the most unspeakable pleasure filled my soul. Her hot cunt wrapped around my shaft and it felt so right.

"Show me! She yelled and wrapped her legs around me.

"Fuck mom..." I croaked as I finally started to heave myself to and fro.

Mom pulled at my hips as her ass lifted off the bed yelling loudly now, "Fuck me Jarid fuck me like you fucked her!"

Faster and harder I rammed my steel pole deep into her hot cunt. Wailing, screaming and thrashing mom went on, "Fuck me Jarid. Fuck mommy!"

I was so close as her moist juices slicked up my shaft making it even more pleasurable than before.

"OHH... MY... GOD!!" Mom screamed and clutched me tightly. Her legs squeezing my sides as her body quivered.

She came! I thought, and it put me over the top. Even If I wanted to pull out, mom was holding me so tight there was no way I could. So with one last mighty push I spurted my sperm deep inside her wonderful womb and declared, "I'm Cumming mom!"

Mom's cunt milked on my tool as, I oscillated above her. Grunting and grinding we both went on until both of us were spent.

Panting and gasping I lay on top of mom and wheezed, "I love you so much mom."

Mom hugged me tight and whispered, "I love you to."

I tried to savor every second of this wonderful moment figuring mom would leave as she had in the past. With my cock still firmly planted deep inside her I felt it twitch and mom stirred. Mom then started to squirm and I rolled off to her side. I was sure now this was it but mom surprised me when she put her head next to my prick and kissed it.

I lifted my head slightly and my eyes widen.

Mom just smiled and very nonchalantly said, "Did she do this." And took my entire dick in her mouth.

Holy fuck Holy fuck! I thought and quickly shook my head no, feeling my cock once again come to life.

Mom popped my half hard dick out her mouth and stroked it saying very shrewdly, "Good." And inhaled my cock once again.

My god I was in heaven. Her mouth got me so hard once again. And then I felt her toying with my nuts causing my juices to once again rise up my hard shaft. I felt my ass pushing upward helping her devour my cock as my hands grabbed at her hair.

"OH FUCK MOM!" I throatily said, lifting my ass higher off the mattress.

But then it stopped and I looked at mom as she straddles my legs and helped my steel pole back inside her pussy.

"OHHHH!!" I moaned as she sank herself down. I was completely inside her when she started to rub her clit hard on my body.

My hands went to her sides while she squeezed her breasts. Faster and harder mom went. Both of us moaning loudly now.

"Gezzz!! OH... Ugh!" Came out of my lips as my body shuddered with delight.

"Yes! OH Yes I need this so badly!" Mom grunted, falling halfway forward resting her hands on my chest. Her body was bouncing hard up and down now.

I couldn't take anymore and expressed it to mom who quickly sat back up and gyrated her hips with lightly speed.

Both of us screamed as our mutual orgasm hit.

"Oh Fuck mom. It feels different." I squawked. Something inside her pussy was rubbing the tip of my cock. I just about passed out from so much pleasure.

Mom quivered on top until her orgasm subsided. She then leaned forward and kissed me so hard. But that lasted for only a couple minutes before I felt her ease my pecker out and say, "Thanks for telling me."

Mom stood up and left after that but that night was the first of many. And over the next following months we kept things quiet and civil during the day. Acting as a mother and son should. But at night when she paid me a visit, our carnal lust took over and we fucked ourselves' silly.

Sadly just as it suddenly started it completely ended. Dad finally came how and we never mentioned it or had incestuous sex again.

But that was okay because I know if it wasn't for all that mom had taught me I would have never married that wonderful girl from school.

Funny thing is as I'm I sitting here watching them horse around in the pool I can't help but think; I wonder if?

bob03567
bob03567
4,110 Followers