Loving Moms Ch. 02: In the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,111 Followers

Mom wiggled herself out from in front of Ava as her daughter brought her ever closer to her climax. I could hear Ava wailing, "Oh god Stacey...I never knew you could do this."

Stacey fired back as her fingers feverishly worked on her mother's excited snatch, "I always wanted to make you cum Mama. Now I got the chance."

Mom stood in front of me and had that same wicked grin on her face when she said, "My poor boy is all alone. Let Mommy help you with that."

Mom straddled my legs as she did earlier and my throbbing cock nestled nicely between her outer lips. Like before, Mom rocked back and forth, sending me once again on my incestuous journey.

"Shit Mom..." I groaned as Ava screamed, "I'm cumming!"

Mom went faster, and she grabbed my shoulders, pushing her wonderful tits into my face. I sucked her left tit inside my mouth and lightly nibbled on it, causing her to moan.

My body involuntarily lifted up, trying to push my cock into the place it so desperately wanted to find. However, once again, I heard Mom hiss, "No fucking Mommy, Glen."

"Oh... Mom...God do I want to though...oh shit!" I groaned under my breath.

It was then that I felt a hand brush against my throbbing head as Mom heaved herself backwards. I looked up to see Stacey's fingers dabbling over Mom's clit, causing her to actually gyrate even harder. As if that weren't enough, Ava was behind Mom and had both of her hands on Mom's breasts, pinching and kneading her already hard nipples while she sucked on her neck.

"Oh God..." Mom moaned as the girls quickly brought Mom to orgasm. I could feel her legs starting to buckle from the excitement while my own climax was rapidly approaching. I tilted my head back and croaked, "Shit, Mom, I can feel you quivering."

Suddenly, Stacey's hand grabbed my tool as Mom pushed forward, holding it in place just as Mom was sliding back, sending my cock head into her wet snatch.

"Oh Glen!" I heard Mom gasp as I lifted my ass up, quickly thrusting half of my length into her sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck, Mom..." I moaned, and I felt Mom come crashing down, burying my entire dick deep inside her.

I felt Mom trying to lift upwards, but saw Ava pushing on her shoulders, sending her pussy back down onto my cock.

"Fuck him...fuck your son!" I heard Ava command, and then I felt Mom start to grind back and forth. Slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed, she rested her hands on my knees while both girls chanted, "Fuck him Kerry. Make your baby boy cum."

"Oh God...we're really fucking!" I heard Mom coo as her pussy gripped onto my tool. I grabbed her waist as she slid herself back and forth, smashing her clit over me.

"Mom!" I yelled as I felt the onset of my climax.

Mom went faster while the girls played with her tits.

"Yes...oh fuck yes...I'm cumming, Glen. Mommy's cumming!" Mom screamed, pushing me over the edge. I shook as my cock exploded. I could feel her juices mixing with mine while both of our bodies quaked. Mom huffed loudly and rested her head on top of mine and said, "My God, Glen, I've never cum that hard."

"Never have I," I replied, thrusting myself upwards once more.

The girls helped Mom off of me just as my cell phone rang.

I felt like I had just been stabbed in the chest when I notice the name. It was Rochelle and, without even thinking, I answered it.

"Hello?" I said very shyly.

"Glen...I think I made a mistake."

"What...what do you mean?" I choked.

"Listen baby. I think we should try again."

I never got a chance to reply. Stacey grabbed the phone out of my hands and said, "Listen, bitch! He's with me now. So go find someone else's mind to fuck with!"

I could hear Rochelle protesting in the background, "Who's this?"

"This is the girl who will be fucking Glen from now on, and by the time we're done fucking him tonight you're going to be a distant memory."

"Who's we!" I heard her say just as Stacey hung up the phone and smiled, "You ready for round two?"

I looked at all the women as they slowly approached me and yelled, "Fuck yeah!"

Needless to say, I had one hell of a night. And I guess I owe it all to Mom.

Who, by the way, finally divorced my father and is living with Ava.

As for me...well it turns out the girl of my dreams had been right before my eyes and hopefully when I give her this ring we'll all be one big happy family.

bob03567
bob03567
4,111 Followers