Loving Mr. Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frowning and displaying a pout on those full lips. "Does this mean you didn't miss me?" A small smile slipped out ruining his hurt look. "And by the way, thank you for cleaning up. It's nice coming home to a clean house and a beautiful willing woman in my bed. It would have been perfect if food was in the oven and your were in see-through negligee, but I'll take what I can get. Owww."

I punched him. He deserved it, first for waking me, and second because....just because. That started the wrestling match with him laughing and me, trying to make him stop. Like two teenage kids we shifted and twisted around the bed. When he finally got me pinned down under his heavy weight, limiting my movement, I could not help but noticed that a new member had joined our party.

Feeling the hard bugle against my stomach, I panted for air and stilled any further efforts to buck him off. His eyes were full of smoldering heated promises as they watched my eyes slowly widen as my body started heating us to match the fire in his eyes. He did not move or speak, but waited to see what I would do.

For the past months, we'd kissed and engaged in some heavy petting, but that was all I allow. Finding some lame excuse to stop it from going further than that. Greatly to his disappointment, but he stuck it out and never push further than I would allow.

Unsure of what I wanted, I did nothing. Slowly he released my hands, taking my silence, and lack of eye contact as a sign to back off. The hurt and rejection that flashed quickly in his eyes, stilled my heart. Making me realize how much power I held in this relationship. I could hurt him as easily as he could hurt me, something I was doing, but pushing him away, while selfishly protecting myself.

Reaching up, I stopped his backward movement from me, by caressing the side his face. My fingers tingling from the feel of his unshaven jaw. His suppressed desires darken the sky blue of his eyes, as he held my brown ones and in a husky whisper, "Are you sure?" We both knew and understood the question that stood between us. I was tired of hiding, of denying myself a chance at true love and happiness.

"Yes I'm sure." Biting my lower lip nervously. "But there something I need to tell you."

A frown creased his brow as he stared down at me, uncertainy in his eyes. "What?"

Even more nervous by being put on the spot I muttered out, "I'm....that is...I'm....How can I put this? Uh, Josh you're my first." I rushed the end, hoping he would not ask for clarification.

The frown vanished and he went still at my declaration. Staring deeply into my eyes, as his mind worked out what I had revealed. My heart continued to pound in my ears, unsure of how he felt. I received my answer when he leaned forward, whispering against my mouth, "I'll be very gentle, love."

We kissed, soft at first, then deeply with our tongues rub, stroked, and mimic the movement of our hands on each others body as our clothes were unbottom and pushed aside. When my breast were unveiled, I gasped and moan into his mouth as his clever fingers stroked and gently pinched my nipples to hard peaks.

Breaking free of his mouth, I wantonly whispered. "More."

His mouth attached to my breast as his hands went to work on my pants, pushing both pants and panties down in their hurry his broad hand caressing the skin that was revealed in their passing. At the same time I worked on his pants, doing the same in my own rush.

Only to have them still when I found my hands in possession of his throdding and quiet impressive penis. He was big, much longer and wider than I thought before in other expeditions below his belt. Smooth, hot, and hard to the touch, I did not want to let him go, as my hands caressed and worshipped the male beauty of him. He had to literally pull my hands free from his penis, saying if I did not stop, the party would be over before it got started.

I pouted a little, but was not disappointed for long, because his mouth was moving down my body. Kissing and licking my breast, my stomach, the stubble of his jaw adding a sensual dimension with it coarseness on my bare skin as he headed for the junction of my thighs. Part of me was happy I'd taken the time to have the area down there trimmed and clean up for guest, but I wasn't sure I wanted him to have a face to face chat down there. In my indecision he struck, spreading my legs wide and lowering his hot greedy mouth onto my love nest.

Eyes wide in shock I said a loud,"Hhhhhelloooo!" As every nerve fiber in my body went into overload. Jerking back away from his mouth, I swallowed deep breaths of air trying to catch my breath and calm the spasm in my leg. I needed a break, he thought otherwise as he grab my hips, pulling me back to his mouth. Looking down I was stunned and turned on by the vision before me. His long pale blonde head bowed between my carmel thighs, his pick tongue flicking over my precious bits and his long pale fingers disappeared inside of me. After that I stopped fighting, and fell back onto the bed. Head thrown back, whimpers of pleasure escaped my lips, along with pleas for release or pity. My muscles began tensing with my right leg trembling and jerking. I was close, so very close, but I could not seem to fall over the edge. That's when Josh learned one of my dirty little secrets.

"Cum for me, Kat. I want you to cum for me baby. Your pussy tastes so good."

With those words I was happily pushed over the verge, stars burst in my vision and all the air left my lungs, leaving me floating as my body rode out the after shocks.

When I came back to earth it was to hearing deep husky chuckling. "So my little Kat, loves to be talked dirty to. Now I can say all those thoughts I've been holding inside, afraid they might scare you off." Leaning forward placing a big wet kiss on my still quiver precious bits. "Your pussy is mines now, Kat. All mines."

Oh crap, I thought. I'm in it deep now. Grabbing the mattress prepared myself, as he hotly kissed his way back up to my breast.

"You have lovely plump breasts. I have so many wonderful things planned for them later. You won't believe how many times I got a hard on at the gym. That's what caught my attention that first day at the gym, watching your breast bounce as you jogged of the corner of my eye." Burying his face between my breast and he inhaled deeply. Kissing up the side, running his tongue over nipples, he gently nipped the harden tips, causing me to gasp in ecstasy.

"But man can't live by breast alone. Your mouth was next, those full succulent lips, you were always licking, driving me crazy. Wanting to suck on them and then see them wrapped around my dick, moving up and down my thick shaft, and then covering them with my cream and watching you lick it off your lips. I jacked off in this very bed several nights, thinking about your mouth." Lowering his mouth, he catch my lower lip, sucking it before plunging his tongue in my mouth. As the kiss deepen, I found that I wanted more than a kiss, as my vaginal muscles tighten and release wanting something to grasp.

"God your so fucking hot." Rubbing his harden penis against my stomach. A gasp escaped my mouth as I felt a drop of his hot pre-cum ooze onto me, making feel as if I was being burned alive with desire for him to fill me.

Postioning his thigh between my legs, spreading them wide to accommodate his narrow muscular thighs, as he pressed himself against my hot wet heat. All random thought stopped at that point, as all my focused centered on what was happening between my legs. His fingers spread my lower lips, as the broad head of his penis pushing at my entrance. Biting my lip, I felt the head slide in, stretching me. It wasn't bad, just new and different. Curious, I raised up and looked down at the junction between our bodies. Josh was above me leaning on one arm by my shoulder as his other hand guided him in, giving me a clear view of the proceedings. I could see my dark thatch of hair and his pale shaft disappearing slowly into it. The distance between is blond thatch and my dark one shrinking as I felt him go deeper inside of me.

"Your pussy is so hot and tight." he moaned against my cheek.

He was doing it again, exactly when I needed him too. Reaching my hymen, he was pushing against it, a burning sensation of pressure causing me to squirm underneath him as I buried my head and whimpered into is neck.

"That's it baby. It's going to be all right. Shhh." Stroking my hair and raining light kisses on my brow and eyelids, he stopped his assualt trying to calm me down.

When I let my guard down and began to relaxed, he took his chance. Thrusting his hips hard, he pushed the rest of the way in. I could feel his pubic hair mixing with mine, as I gasped for breath, as my lower muscles tried to squeeze the obtrusive offender out.

"Relax bady, relax baby. If you don't relax, it won't be good for the both of us." Kissing my face and neck, his hands caressing my arms and sides he stayed still waiting again for me to relax.

"You feel so good and tight on my dick. I been dreaming about being inside you this way for a long time." Slowly he began to move in small thrusting movements, each time pulling a little further out, before sinking back in. His lips teasing mine until I open to permit his tongue.

Groaning loudly, "That's it Kat. Your pussy feels so good on my big dick. So hot and tight." He thrust lengthen further, pushing in a bit harder and faster.

By this point, his words where doing there job of reigniting my earlier fire of desire as pleasure melted me into a willing supplicant to it's cause. Before I knew it my nails were buried into his sweat soaked back, while I lifted my knees higher, so he could go deeper into me.

"Talk to me baby. Tell me what you want."

"Deeper." Uncaring I moan out.

Grabbing my knees, he pushed them back into my sides, opening myself wider to his thrust. "That's it baby. Take it. Take it all."

Pumping vigorously, the room was soon filled with the sounds of our panting breaths, and skin hitting skin bring me closer once again to the edge.

"More, baby," I cried out, shame completely gone, as I tighten and release my inner wall around him with each of his thrust. "Give me more."

Then he hit gold. My pot of gold, or better known as my g-spot. "Oh, that's it baby. Right there. Don't stop! Harder baby, harder! Don't fucking stop!" He's not the only one who can talk dirty.

I tell him not to stop. What does he do? Stop. Crying out in shocked disbelief, my eyes flew open and I growled at the grinning face above mines.

Sweat pouring down his face, his breath coming in shallow gasp. "But first you have to tell me...Whose is it?"

He had got to be kidding. I was seconds away from blast off, and he was feeling playful. This was not the time and I was not in the mood. Scowling up into his grinnig face, his eyes now dark like the sky at twilight with desire, I said nothing, expect wiggle my hips to encourage him back to the job on hand.

He of course was having none of my encouraging, instead repeating his question. "Whose is it?"

To emphasize the point, he thrust hard and quick twice, hitting the right spot on each try, leaving me panting and crying out for more. But that was not what he wanted to hear.

He started pulling out, almost leaving me completely, that he asked his question again. At this point he could have asked me to streak naked at a football game. I didn't fucking care. Shame and pride has not place in the bedroom, I was learning.

"Yours baby." I cried, tears running down my cheeks and onto the pillow, as a thousand emotions played through my heart.

He leaned down close to me, gathering me up in his arms, our faces eye to eye with each other. Staring deeply into his eyes I saw the raw naked emotion of love there.

"Yes. Kat's heart is mine. Don't you forget that baby. Your heart and your pussy are mine, always." Emphasizing every word with a solid thrust of his hips, he pused me completely off my edge and into my orgasm as my back arched and my hands clung to his back for dear life. "That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum just for me."

After that he gave up all pretense of gentleman behavior pumping into hard and fast to reach his own release. Arching his back, every muscle in his body tighten above me as he stiffen a moan escaped from his lungs as he pushed deep into me one last time and grunted out his release. I could feel the hot spurt of cream as he filled me, growling softly while aftershocks shook his body.

When it was all over and we would manage words instead of grunts, he kissed me and apologizing if he was to rough with me in the end. I, of course, accepted his humble apology, having shredded his back with my nails.

When he felt the wet spot on my thigh as his cream leaked out of my spent pussy he sighed heavily.

"I didn't use a condom. If you're pregnant I'll be at your side no matter what happens, preferable as your husband. Better yet, let just get married to be on the safe side."

Smiling blissfully in his arms, I muttered sleepily, "Are you asking me to married you? Is that a wedding proposal I'm hearing?"

With a chuckle he replied, "Yes, and if you'll get off me, I'll get the ring I picked out last week. And you can official accept me as your future lord and ruler."

I had no energy to punch him again; I knew where that could lead. And I need at least an hour to recover. So I did the second best thing.

"Owww. Do you have to bite my nipple?"

"You deserve it." Running my tongue over his nipple to soothe the bite mark, I looked up into his eyes. He had such wonderful eyes. "You're so romantic, to ask a girl to marry you after screwing her. I would want you at my side as my husband too, the question of lord and ruler, keep dreaming. As for me being pregnant or not. But don't worry. I had decided to sleep with you after our first date. After that it took four weeks to finally see my doctor and a month for the birth control pill to kick in. So your not the only one who can plan ahead." Looking up in his shocked face I lean forward and kissed him. "I love you my Mr. Bad Boy."

"I love you too. My Pussy Kat."

12