Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to relax before turning in for the night?" Mr. Anderson asked me after hanging his keys up and locking the door.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked in return. The way he looked at me gave me an idea of what was on his mind and my body seemed to warm up at the thought.

"Swimming? I can turn on the heater and have the water warm within minutes. It would be a great way to relax." He reached for me and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning forward he whispered into my ear, "Plus, it is a chance for me to see you in your bikini again."

I kissed him before running upstairs to change. When I was ready I headed downstairs to meet him at the pool. He was already there and dipping his foot in the water to test the warmth. After he appeared satisfied, he turned around smiled upon seeing me. He wore black board shorts that sat low on his waist. I followed the line of hair that lead down from his chest with my eyes and grinned. Why couldn't he always be shirtless? I could stare at him all day. He took my hand and together we entered the shallow end of the pool. I leaned backwards to swim on my back and adjust to the temperature of the water, his eyes never leaving my body. We were between the shallow and deep end, I went to stand and realized I couldn't reach the ground. Mr. Anderson quickly pulled me to him and held me.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, it will be easier to hold you." He told me. I did as I was told and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved around the water until he reached the wall of the pool. He settled back onto it in a way that appeared like he was sitting in a chair. His hands were under both of my knees, holding me to him. We started to kiss, little sweet kisses at first, then long lingering kisses. I loved feeling his tongue against my lips when he wanted begin French kissing. The feel of his tongue against mine sent tiny tingles down my spine. I ran one of my hands over his beard and enjoyed how it scratched against my palm. He made his way down my jaw line, lining kisses on the way. He stopped and lightly rubbed his beard on my neck, goosebumps rising everywhere. When he got the reaction he wanted, he planted kisses in every sensitive spot on my neck. I felt his hands sliding up and down my outer thighs before moving up and resting on my bottom. He gripped my bottom and pulled me closer to him. This caused me to rise in the water enough that the top of my breasts were exposed. Without missing a beat, he lowered his head and kissed the top of them. I let out a small moan and quickly pulled away. This was too soon. I was not ready for this with him.

"If I am going too fast, tell me. I sometimes forget that we just met." He looked at me concerned.

"A little too soon. I don't want to ruin this." I closed my eyes, frustrated with myself for stopping him but relieved because I knew it was too soon. We had just decided to try to make this work. I really didn't want to have sex and for us to lose interest afterwards.

"You're right. We just agreed to try this and had our first date tonight, we'll wait." He gave me a kiss and held me to him. We sat in the water together until I pointed out that I was going to turn into a prune if we stayed there much longer. He laughed and let me go.

We toweled dry and headed upstairs, stopping in front of my bedroom door.

"I had a good time tonight." I told him, thanking him for a good evening.

"Me too. We should do this again sometime." He replied.

"I agree." I smiled, waiting to be kissed.

"Would it be okay, if I kissed you goodnight?" He smiled back at me. I wanted to laugh at his cheesiness. I could tell he was holding back a laugh at our little act.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't" I answered. I stood on my tip toes and we met halfway for a sweet good night kiss.

"Good-night Erin. I hope to see you soon." He told me, continuing our little act.

"Good-night..." I stopped, tilting my head wondering what his real name is.

"Kyle." He finished for me, giving me a peck on the forehead before turning to head to his room.

I opened my bedroom door and headed to my bathroom for a quick shower. I replayed our first date, kisses, and everything in my mind. Once I was cleaned up and dressed for bed, I curled up under my covers.

"Good night, Kyle." I said to myself with a smile.

12