Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She really does have terrible timing huh?" He joked, "I think it might be a good idea for you to, uh..."

He motioned for me to move. My face heated up when I realized that I still felt him under me. I quickly moved and stepped back. He was about to say something to me but with horrible timing, Ashley's voice sounded throughout the house yelling our names as she arrived home.

I looked to Kyle wondering what to do. He motioned for me to go and I ran out of the room. I met Ashley in the as she was coming up the stairs.

"School is killing me. So much homework and no social life. Cole asked me out tomorrow night and I doubt I'm going to even make a dent in this crap," she adjusted her heavy book bag and walked passed me to her room.

"I can help you if you need it," I offered sitting on her bed. Ashley pulled her school stuff out of her bag and dropped it on the table with a loud thump. She dropped into her chair with a sigh.

"Are you sure? I know you have your own load of homework. I just don't understand why there are so many papers. It's insane," she complained. I nodded and listened to her as she continued to rant about college.

"Maybe you need a break. You're stressed out. A few hours out with Cole tomorrow might help you get your head straight," I was thinking of ways to get some alone time with Kyle and help Ashley at the same time. It would be a win/win situation if she had a break and I got a date.

Ashley was about to reply when we heard a knock on the door. Kyle stood in the doorway. He and Ashley greeted and she told him about school and what I said.

"You should go. Erin is right, sometimes you need to walk away and come back with a clear mind," he agreed with me.

"What are you going to do?" Ashley asked me.

"Homework," I replied simply.

"Ok. But maybe for right now you can help me with this stuff," she indicated to her stack of books.

I said I would. Kyle said he was going to start dinner and would let us know when it was ready. Ashley and I spent the next hour going over her homework. By the time dinner was ready, we had completed research for two papers.

As the night went on, Ashley and I moved to the dining room table and worked together on our homework. By midnight we had completed half of our stuff. Ashley said she felt better and decided that she would see Cole the next night.

When we headed to bed, Kyle was leaving his office. He said goodnight to Ashley as she entered her room. I stayed outside by bedroom door waiting for him to come to me.

"Did you get your homework done?" he asked.

"Yeah. She feels better too and is going to see Cole tomorrow night," I informed him.

"That's good. Would you like to spent the evening with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes I would. Maybe we can watch a movie?" I asked him.

"Maybe," he replied. We kissed goodnight.

12