Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was quick to sit up on the side of the couch. I thought he was going to remove his pants, but he turned his attention to me. With my help, he tugged down my pants and thong, and tossed them aside. He grinned as he looked me over, laying naked on the couch, wanting him. I pointed my finger at him and indicated to his own clothing, wanting them gone as well. He obliged but stripped his shirt and was about to do his pants but told me to hold on.

I checked him out as he almost ran out of the room upstairs. He looks good in a suit, I thought as he disappeared. Soon he was back and holding a foiled item in his hand, a condom. He ripped it open and tossed it to the coffee table, then finally stripped out of his pants and boxers. I couldn't help but feel excited when he stood completely naked, looking sexy as hell. His dick stood at attention as he applied the condom before moving between my legs.

He kissed me hard and passionate as he slid inside me, causing me to grip his sides with my legs. I moaned against his lips, loosening my legs around him to allow him to move in and out of me. He rested his forehead against mine as he slowly worked his way in and out. I moaned softly with every little thrust he did, encouraging more.

I did my best to meet him at every thrust, enjoying the feel of him in me and sending pulses throughout my body. He sat up and pulled my hips towards him. I gripped the couch as he braced a foot on the floor and pushed his way in deeper inside me. He picked a quick rhythm that had me moaning and begging him to not stop. I could feel that I was so close and wanted him to bring me to that breaking point. He grinned wickedly, his hand disappeared somewhere between us and I almost jumped when I felt his thumb against my clit. Yes. Yes. Yes. I bucked myself against him, deciding to focus on myself and made my own pace to get what I wanted.

I gripped his arms, holding onto him as I came. Kyle leaned over me to kiss me as he slowed the pace but didn't stop.

Kyle slowed down until he stopped. I looked at him confused because I knew this was not over. He wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his around my midsection. I frowned, wondering where this was going. Kyle just chuckled at me before picking me up and sitting himself down with me in his lap, all in one swoop.

I was now straddling Kyle, surprised that he managed that move. I stared at him wide eyed, I've never been on top during sex. I knew what to do but suddenly worried about disappointing him or doing something wrong.

"It's okay, just do what feels good. It will feel good for me too," he gripped my hips, gently rocking them back and forth. It felt so good, even better than when he is on top. I slowly took over, I rolled my hips, feeling him slip in and out of me, finding what felt right.

Kyle watched me with a smile on his face. It made me feel good and inspired me to keep going. I gripped the back of couch with one hand and wrapped an arm around Kyle's neck for leverage as I lifted my body up and down onto him. Ohhh this was even better, and Kyle seemed to agree as a moan escaped from his lips. His hands went to my ass and squeezed, encouraging me to continue.

I created a pace that felt amazing for me, I watched as Kyle's mouth slowly started to drop and his eyebrows furrow in concentration, I knew he would be close soon. I tightened my grip on the back of the couch for more leverage in order to bounce and rock my body harder against his. I could feel my own build up and sensed a change in him when he gripped my ass tighter, thrusting up into me as much as he could. We met together in each thrust before he slammed up into me hard, giving me just what I needed. I watched his head roll back and groan with each powerful thrust as we came together.

We remained in position for almost a minute or so, catching our breath. I replayed it all in my mind and decided I would definitely want to do that again. I voiced my thought to Kyle who laughed and agreed with me by kissing me.

-----

Kyle and I were sitting in the kitchen making a grocery list when Ashley arrived home and embraced her dad, "Welcome home!"

"Thank you," he hugged her in return.

"What are you guys up to?" Ashley asked, propping herself up on a bar stood and leaning over the counter to view the list we made so far.

"Making a grocery list. Who knew girls could eat so much?" Kyle joked and winked at us.

"We're growing girls," Ashley joked back.

"I'm pretty sure you're done growing Ash," Kyle told her and turned to me, looking me over as if inspecting me, "Now, Erin...I'm not so sure about."

Ashley busted out laughing, "Erin hasn't grown since she was like, 13."

"Hey!! I've grown since then...just maybe only an inch or so," I tried to look offended but failed when we all started laughing.

"Next time you might want to make meals and stick them in the freezer or something. Neither of us can cook," Ashley settled into her seat.

"I have a feeling I might. It's either that or hire a cook when I'm gone," Kyle sighed, reaching over to me to take the list.

"Think about it. But right now, I want to talk to you about something," Ashley smiled innocently.

"Whatever it is, the answer is no," Kyle shut her down before she could continue.

"You don't even know what I want to talk about," she argued with a pout.

"You want something. That's all I need to know," he told her.

"But..." Ashley started to whine.

"No," Kyle replied sternly.

"Erin, help me out here," she looked to me for help. Kyle turned to me and cocked an eyebrow, waiting.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, I hated when she brought me in the middle, knowing full well I must take her side. "She invited the guys over for a horror movie marathon tomorrow night. We were wondering if it would be okay if they stayed over. Nothing sexual," I added in the end, when Kyle's eyes widened, and I could tell he was prepared to really shut the idea down.

"Is this Ashley's doing or are you really on board with this?" Kyle asked me.

"I'm on board with this. You just need to take her with you tonight to the grocery store, so she can get snacks and stuff. Everything will be fine," I assured him.

"Alright, fine. You girls can have your horror movie marathon," Kyle relented. Ashley shrieked with excitement and hugged him.

"Let's go!" Ashley cried, grabbing the keys to her car on the way to the garage. Kyle quickly kissed me good bye when she vanished from our sight and followed.

-----

"Erin!" Ashley yelled, when she and Kyle returned home. I raced down the steps from my room to meet them in the kitchen. I grabbed some bags from her to help carry them in when she stepped in front of me, cutting me off from putting them on the counter, and exclaimed, "You will never guess what happened at the store!"

I heard Kyle stumble in behind me, hands and arms loaded with bags of groceries. He didn't meet my eye and tried to move around us. I mentally frowned but threw on a smile for Ashley's sake, "What happened?"

"Dad got a date!" she squealed in delight.

Uh what?

12