Loving My Daughters & My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ
BJ
114 Followers

"You bet I did Cindy," Vicky smiled and stroked her sister's cheek. "I loved to feel his penis jerking inside of me as he ejaculated."

"It would be nice," I interupted my daughters as they talked. "If you two would remember that I'm your father and you should address some of your remarks to me."

"Sorry daddy." Cindy said although she did not sound very sorry at all.

Vicky kissed the tip of my nose her firm breasts pressed against my body. "I can't believe that you didn't enjoy making love to either of us dad." After a kiss on the lips, she went on. "I bet that you really wanted to cum inside of us didn't you dad?"

I knew that it would be useless to lie to my daughters. "Your right honey I did want to feel myself cum inside of both of you."

Vicky looked at her sister and said, "I told you he wanted to go all the way with us." Then she turned to me and said, "What did you think dad? Did you think that we would reject you?"

"I don't know what to think." I said truthfully. "I don't want to get you girls pregnant but at the same time," I said as I kissed my daughters lovingly on the lips. "I want to keep making love to you both." My lips wandered over Cindy's neck and down to her breasts.

"Oh daddy please!" Cindy moaned. "Can we do it now?" Her whole body shivered.

"Yes darling we can." I said since I could feel my cock stirring back to life again. Although my cock didn't seem as hard as it had been earlier it proved to be more than servicealbe enough for Cindy who moaned happily as I ejaculated inside of her. The three of us finally fell asleep in the early morning hours each of us satisfied that we had made each other happy.

I awoke with a start realizing that I had slept way to long and that would make me late for work and it would make the girls late for school. "Come on you two, it's getting late and you two will not be in school in time." I told the girls as I woke them up.

"We don't mind being late daddy." Cindy said as she sat up and yawned.

"Not after last night we don't." Vicky added as she went to clean herself up.

"I really liked the way you sucked on my pussy until I had my orgasm daddy." Cindy said as she stood up to give me a kiss before she too went to clean herself up.

The conversation that we had was animated all the way to school, each was telling me how much they enjoyed the night before.

"I know I can hardly wait for tonight." Cindy said as we neared the school building.

Vicky felt the same. "You can't wait for tonight because you get to go first tonight." She laughed and stuck her tongue out playfully at her sister.

"Share and share alike sis." Cindy smiled putting her hand between Vicky's legs.

"You're so right Cindy." Vicky replied while touching one of her sister's breasts. "I just wish we could go home right now and get naked."

"I wish we could too." I said interupting the girls. "School first, and then we can have all the sex we want."

"Do you mean that daddy?" Cindy asked as she touched my crotch gently.

"I mean every word of it honey." I said as I lifted her hand from my crotch. "I could think of nothing better than to get the two of you home just so that I could make love to you both."

"That's good dad," Vicky said as she opened the car door. "Hold that thought till this evening because Cindy and I want to surprise you later."

I had a feeling that the girls knew that I would spend the rest of the day wondering what the surprise would be when the girls finally got home from school. I couldn't wait to find out.

I had all day to wonder what kind of surprise my daughters had in store for me once they got home home from school. The very thougth of their surprise was giving me a raging hard on. I was greatful that the day ended so that I could get the hell out of the office before someone noticed my hard on.

I must have been in the house about ten minutes when I heard the girls call out. "We're home!"

"I'm in the kitchen." I informed the girls who once they found me gave two very long hugs and kisses each. "I hope you two had a good day in school."

"We thougth about you all day today dad." Vicky said as she carressed my crotch.

"I thought about you two as well." I said kissing each daughter while I reached under their skirts to play with their firm ass. "So, what kind of surprise do you two have for me?"

"We just know that you're going to like it dad." Vicky said as the girls took me by the hand and guided me to my room.

Once in the bedroom the girls had me sit on the bed. "Now, don't you dare move daddy." Cindy admonished me with a smile. With a look at her sister she asked. "Are you ready sis?"

"Of course I am Cindy." Vicky said as the girls came together in an embrace, their hands moving over each other body slowly removing each others clothes.

I watched in fascination as Cindy and Vicky played with each other taking turns sucking on each others nipples and pussy and their bodies entwined with one another grunting and groaning passionatly. "Why don't you lick each others pussy?" I directed.

Vicky lay atop Cindy and they started licking until their bodies started grinding against each other hard until they climaxed. "Did you like our surprise dad?" Vicky said with a weak smile as she moved off of Cindy.

"You can see that I did honey." I said having undressed letting the girls get a good look at my hard cock.

"I'm ready daddy." Cindy informed me as she spread her legs.

"You feel nice and tight honey." I told her as I started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy.

"The better to feel you inside of me daddy." Cindy gasped. "Do it a little harder please daddy." She went on as she lifted her hips off of the floor.

"Your wish is my command honey." I said as I pumped my cock harder into her. "Damn, I want to cum inside of you so bad honey." I gasped knowing that I would do just that in a matter of moments.

"Yes daddy, yes!" Cindy gasped as I buried my cock as deep as I could inside of her pussy. "I want to feel your sperm inside of me."

I felt Vicky reach behind me and she started to play with my balls. "Oh my God, shit Vicky!" I sighed as I felt my cock letting go into Cindy. I felt I was pile driving her to hard but she never complained.

"That was good daddy," Cindy told me as I collapsed on top of her. "I'm glad it was my turn."

"I'm glad that your glad honey." I said after catching my breath. "Your sister tickled my balls till I couldn't take any more."

"And you loved every moment of it dad." Vicky grinned at me.

Vicky was right, I did enjoy it.

"We have another surprise for you dad." Vicky said as the three of us got to our feet and headed for the kitchen.

"Another surprise?" I asked. "What else do you two have in store for me?"

"I Thought we were going to wait on that Vicky." Cindy said as she rummaged through thr refrigerator.

"Come on you two." I said wanting to find out what they had in store for me. "What plot did you two hatch?"

Vicky blushed. "Cindy and I thought it would be great if we helped you find someone to replace mom."

"Aren't you two working a little fast?" I asked. "Your mother isn't out of our lives three days and you want to help me find someone already?" The whole thing sounded incredible.

"We just don't want you to be alone daddy." Cindy said.

"My daughters are becoming match makers." I said with a smile.

"I told you we should have waited to say something to him." Cindy scolded her sister.

"Oh come on sis," Vicky retorted. "We both know that we aren't going to be around here all the time and we want to see that dad has someone who wants to be with him."

"Hod on girls." I said as I held my hands up to stop further discussion of my future. "Your dad isn't totally incapable of finding someone to be with you know. Remember there are women at my office that I could go out with."

"Don't be silly dad," Vicky said with a smile. "We know the woman there dad," She talked to me as if to a wayward child in need of guidance. "Believe me they may be nice, but they aren't your type."

I pondered Vicky's words. "I take it you have someone in mind already?"

"Of course we do." Vicky said with a knowing wink.

"And who would this person be?" I asked slightly amused.

"You know her dad." Vicky said with a warm smile. "It's Kathy from school."

I did know Kathy, I also knew her parents, and they were clients of mine. "She's the cute blonde student teacher amd I right?"

The girls nodded their heads yes.

"I have to admit it," I rumminated. "I wouldn't mind seeing her naked just once, but there is a problem."

"What kind of problem daddy?" Cindy asked.

"Kathy's parents are clients of mine." I informed the girls. "How would it look to them if I asked their daughter out? I seem to remember she's the same age as you two are."

"Come on dad ask her out for dinner or a movie." Vicky said as she headed for the kitchen door.

"Yeah, come on daddy," Cindy joined in. "Besides we told her that we would met her at six down at the pizza parlor."

My life had become one big mess and it was getting messier by the second. I tried to slow things down abit. "How can you be sure that Kathy wouldn't find out about us?"

With a shrug of her shoulders Cindy said. "We won't tell her until you get her into bed daddy."

"How can you be so sure that she would even think about sleeping with me?" I asked after we cleaned up and started for the pizza parlor again.

"Get real dad." Vicky laughed as she put her hand on my arm. "You've had the hots for Kathy the moment she walked in the door of our house."

"Did your friend know that?" I asked. I hadn't realized that I was that obvious.

The girls burst out laughing. "Of course she did dad," Vicky informed me. "Even Cindy and I could see how you looked at her every time she came to the house."

"I bet she gets ogled at a lot." I said.

"She does," Cindy said. "But she did tell me that she liked the way you eyed her. Why did you think she started wearing some of her most revealing clothes whenever she was here. she wanted you to really see her."

"Your a shoe in dad." Vicky assured me. "We can't wait to see the two of you in bed together."

"Don't tell me that you two plan to watch?" I asked.

"We may do more than watch daddy." Cindy said with a smile. "But don't worry we promise not to do a thing until after you bed Kathy."

It was nice that they were so sure that Kathy and I would become an item.

"Come on dad, lets get going." Vicky said. "We told Kathy that we would be there by 6 P.M."

As we got into my car I said. "Don't you two think we're past the stage where you call me dad?" I wanted to know. "I think you two can call me Steve." The girls agreed that they would call me by my first name from now on.

The moment of truth had arrived, the three of us entered the pizza parlor, and the girls were becoming even more excited about what may or may not happen between Kathy and I. I had to admit it I was a bit excited myself.

"Hi guys!" I heard someone call out to us. It was Kathy. "I have a booth in the back for us."

I liked the way Kathy was dressed, she was wearing a pair of low rider jeans, which really looked good on her. Kathy was also wearing a button down shirt that she tied off at the waist. I couldn't take my eyes off of Kathy, her bloned hair hung just below her shoulders and her blue eyes shone liked beacons of light in the dark. Kathy was an attractive young woman, mabey not quite a head turner, but anyone would still consider her very beautiful. I could see that she kept her five-foot-five inch body in great shape through exercise, she seemed not to spend a lot of time on extra makeup. I felt she didn't need a lot of it myself. "Hello again Kathy." I greeted her with as warm a smile as I could muster.

"Hi Mr. Burke, how are you?" She said with a warm smile. "I'm sorry to hear that your wife left you."

"Thanks Kathy, but that's watter under the bridge." I assured her. "Now, let us have a nice dinner and I would be pleased if you called me Steve and not Mr. Burke."

The four of us ordered our meals and sat in the booth that Kathy had set aside for us before we came in. The four of us chatted about things in general, then it seemed as though the conversation was just between Kathy and me. She had a ready smile and an easy to listen to laugh.

"I think Vicky and Cindy want us to be alone." Kathy observed with a short chuckle.

I looked up and found that the girls were gone. "I joined in the laughter. "So I see."

We couldn't think of anything to say for a moment, I know my face was red.

"I guess you know that Vicky and Cindy want us to get together for a date." Kathy said with out any hint of embarrassment.

"Yes I am." I responded. "I wasn't sure that they really went through with their plan."

"Would it bother you if I said that I wouldn't mind if you asked me out?" Kathy said as she put her hand on mine.

"It wouldn't bother me," I claimed. "I'm just surprised that you wouldn't mind since I am a good deal older than you."

Kathy shrugged her shoulders. "I like older men, and just to let you know, I've always felt comfortable around you." She laughed softly. "I also know how you gave me the once over every time I was at your house."

"I didn't think I was that obvious." I said really turning red in the face. "I'm sorry if my..."

Kathy hushed me with a wave of her hand. "Steve, it didn't bother me at all. Now, do you want to go out on a date sometime." She was bing straingt forward with me that was for sure.

I made my decision right then and there. "Sure, why not." I thought for a moment and I came up with a good first date. "There is a dinner dance this Friday, would you care to go with me?"

"Yes, I will go with you to the dance." She said.

"What time shall I pick you up?" I asked.

"If you come by around 5:30 P.M. my parents won't be home." Kathy informed me. We made it a date.

Friday finally rolled around and it was time for me to pick up Kathy for our date. I stopped to pick up a corsage for Kathy on my way to her house.

I arrived shortly before 5 P.M. and knocked on the door. "Come on in Steve." Kathy called from somewhere in the house.

Once in, I was greeted by a vision of beauty. Kathy was wearing a black strapless satin dress with a sweetheart neckline with a deep plunge a crystal & peral bracelet and matching ear rings. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "You look wonderful Kathy." I swore that my heart skipped a beat.

"Thank you kind sir." She responded. "Is that corsage for me?"

I stood in her hallway dumbfounded. "Yes it is." I said with a slight stutter. She looked a lot like the actress Tara Reid.

"Don't you think you should pin it on then?" She asked moving close to me.

As I pinned the flower to her dress I felt the warmth of her skin against my hand. I was becoming aroused already. "Are you ready to go beautiful?" I said while holding the door open for her.

"It isn't often that I get to dress up for something like this Steve." Kathy said while she looked out the car window.

"Well," I said. "You are sure to turn a few heads when we arrive."

"It's nice to know that I have at least one admirer." Kathy chuckled.

"You can stop me if you think I'm getting to bold." I said. "But I can't wait to get you in my arms on the dance floor tonight."

"I'll never stop you from saying nice things like that Steve." She put her hand on top of mine.

I was right about one thing, Kathy was turning heads the moment we entered the hall. Kathy was enjoying herself while she seemed to impress those she spoke to and she sure spoke to a lot of people. "I knew that they would like you Kathy." I said as she returned to our table.

"Would you care to dance Steve?" She asked. "After all didn't you say you couldn't wait to get me in your arms on the dance floor?"

I loved the way she felt in my arms as we moved about the dance floor. "I don't know what you've been telling the people that you've talked to but a number of them want to become clients of mine."

"That's not a bad thing is it?" She asked giving me a squeeze.

"No, it isn't." I replied. "And for your information, I like the way you feel against me when we dance."

"I kind of got that impression once or twice." Kathy said with a faint smile.

"Holy shit!" I cried out softly. "I didn't mean to embarass you Kathy." I was really red in the face now.

"I didn't say I was embarassed did I Steve?" She told me as she moved closer to me. "Now, when are you gong to kiss me?"

I took her up on the invitation. Our first kiss was tentative, the second less tentative and the third we were exchanging tongues. "You're a real good kisser Steve." She sighed as she put her head on my shoulder. "I'm having a real good time Steve." She said softly.

The party was winding down, Kathy and I said our goodbyes and headed for my car. "Do you think that your parents will be home?" I asked as we pulled on to the road.

"Don't worry Steve," Kathy said as she streched her arms out. "My car is at your house." She saw the look of confusion on my face. "Vicky drove my car there for me."

"Well, that explains where my daughters were all day." I laughed. "Would you like to come in for a night cap?" I asked.

Once inside I poured us each a drink, then gave Kathy a quick tour of the house. "Would you mind if I used your bathroom Steve?" Kathy asked. I showed her where it was and then made my way to the living room.

My nerves were so on edge I couldn't stand or sit still. As much as I wanted something to happen between us, I was also affraid. After all there was a major gap in our ages, her parents were clients of mine so why did she want to spend time with me?

I was so nervous that I hadn't even touched my drink. I heard her call my name. "I'm in the den Kathy." I answered back.

"There you are." Kathy said sounding out of breath. I turned and saw her standing in the doorway half naked.

"Kathy?" I asked with surprise. My heart skipped a beat.

"Be quiet Steve." Kathy hushed me as she moved towards me and laced her arms around my neck. "Isn't this what you've dreamed about?" She asked as she started to unbutton my shirt. "You know Steve, I was always aware of how you used to look at me. I could feel your eyes undress me every time I came near you."

"I didn't realize that I was so obvious." I replied as I touched one of her breasts. "I'm sorry if it ever made you uncomfortable."

"It never made me uncomfortable." Kathy said as her body shuddered. "I wanted to know what it would be like to make love to you even then Steve."

Once Kathy removed my shirt she stood back and took her dress off leaving only her slender looking panties on. "I used to dream about seeing you naked." I told Kathy as I removed my pants. "I just never dreamed that it would happen and that we would make love like this."

Kathy and I never made it to the sofa. "I told you that I liked older men." Kathy said her voice oozed with sex. "I wanted to make love to you even while your wife was still around."

I reached out and grabbed her firmly by her butt cheek while I nibbled on her neck. "I would have liked that very much." I told her as my finger played with her anus.

"There's no need to rush Steve." She whispered as I pulled her panties off. "I'm here for as long as you want me."

May God forgive me." I moaned. "I want you so much it hurts."

"I know you do honey." She said as she pushed my under pants off. "I want you just as much."

We continued to roll around on the floor driving each other towards an orgasm, my fingers would play with her pussy and to my surprise and delight Kathy started to suck my cock. "You don't have to do that Kathy." I grunted.

"Don't worry honey," She smiled at me. "I love to give head to my lover, but I won't let you cum just yet."

BJ
BJ
114 Followers