Loving My Daughters & My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ
BJ
114 Followers

Kathy was able to keep her word and I moved between her legs and started to lick her damp pussy. Kathy was very turned on by my oral action, her body heaved and bucked as waves of her building orgasm ran through her like a run away train. "That's it honey," I said in a muffled voice. "Cum for me."

"Yes darling, yes!" Kathy cried out as she reached her orgasm. "Oh my God Steve, my former boyfriend never got me to cum like that." She smiled as I moved ontop of her. "This is what I've been waiting for." She sighed as she took my cock and guided it into her pussy.

"I love the way my cock feels inside of you honey." I told Kathy after I started to pump my cock in and out of her. "I feel as if I want to leave it in you for as long as I can."

"That would be nice," Kathy said. "But since you can't, I think I can help make you last a bit longer at least."

I don't know how she managed it, but she seemed to know instinctivly how to me to last longer than I might have done. Whatever she was doing, was bringing me to the brink of ejaculation and then she halted until it almost drove me wild. "I don't think I can take much more." I groaned.

"I know my love," Kathy said. "I do believe that we're both ready."

When I climaxed I thought my cock would wind up in her throat I was pumping so hard. "What the hell did you do to me Kathy?" I asked once I finished ejaculating.

"Hopefully I made you want me even more." Kathy smiled knowing that I was hooked on her.

A rueful chuckle escaped from my lips. "I don't think I ever had such an experience with my former wife."

"Muscle control." Was all that Kathy would say as we finally stood up.

I held Kathy in my arms not moving for a few minutes before I found the nerve to ask. "Would you care to spend the night Kathy?"

I felt her body shudder with quiet laughter. "I believe that Cindy put some of my things in your room."

"The three of you seemed sure that you and I would actually hit it off as it were." I said joining in the joke.

Pressing her body against mine, she said. "Oh come on Steve who are you kidding you've had dreams of having me here with you."

"I won't deny it Kathy; every time you were here to see my daughters I wondered what it would be like to make love to you."

"How naughty of you Steve." Kathy chided me gently. "I probably have taken you up on it."

"Would you care to take a shower with me?" I asked as we moved into my bedroom.

"I like the sound of that already." Kathy hummed with happiness. "I don't know why it is but I've always felt comfortable around you Steve."

"Even though I had secret designs on your body?" I asked as I grabbed her firm buttocks.

"They weren't all that secret honey." Kathy laughed. "Cindy and Vicky would point out your hard on, not that it needed to be pointed out to me."

"You actually liked the idea that I desired you?" I asked.

I wouldn't let Kathy touch the soap since I wanted to wash her body myself. "After all," I said as I lathered her body. "I can't keep my hands to myself."

"That's nice to hear." Kathy said with a sigh leaning back into me. "I don't want you to ever get tired of touching me."

I pushed Kathy against the shower wall and went on my knees to lick her pussy. "I just love watching you when you have an orgasm."

Kathy didn't respond with words, she put one leg over my shoulder and moaned until my licking brought her to her climax.

No further words passed between us until we stepped out of the shower.

"I never had two orgasms like this before." Kathy told me as we dried off. "Once my old boyfriend took care of himself he would loose interest in me."

I chuckled softly. "You aren't alone honey, my former wife was never interested in doing it more than once with me."

Kathy hugged me tight as she declared. "I would never push you away from me honey. I want us to have sex as often as we can, understood?"

I nodded my head yes and kissed her.

As we climed into bed Kathy asked. "Do you want me to give you head?"

"No honey," I told her as I held her close. "Not, now, I just want hold you in my arms right now." I kissed the top of her head. "We have no reason to rush anything." I assured her.

"I don't mind, really." Kathy told me. "My former boyfriend..."

I stopped her before she could say anything more about her former boyfriend. "Let's not talk about your former boyfriend or my former wife ok? Lets just talk about us and the future."

"Do you really see a future with me Steve?" Kathy asked sounding a bit unsure of herself.

"Hold on there honey," I took her face in my hands and said. "First, shouldn't I be the one asking that kind of question?" I gave her a kiss. "After all, I am older than you are, but you have the pick of any man in this town and yet you're here with me. Yes, I want to have a permenant relationship with you if you will have me."

As we finally drifted off to sleep I heard her say. "You're damn right I want to have a future with you."

I was surprised that my daughters hadn't shown up by the time Kathy and I got out of bed. Not giving it a second thought I turned to Kathy and said. "What would you say if I made you breakfast?"

"I would say that is sounds great to me." She replied while taking my arm in her's we headed for the kitchen.

As we ate we planned our day. One of the things I knew that would have to be done would be to tell Kathy's parents about us. "I can't see that your parents will overjoyed that you're sleeping with an much older man." I told Kathy after cleaing away our dishes.

"I don't think my parents will care all that much." Kathy assured me. "They care only for themselves." She then moved my legs apart and got on her knees and started to suck on my cock.

I was glad that we decided not to get dressed when we came down for breakfast, the girls were not home and I could admire Kathy's naked body a little while longer. Now, she was sucking on my cock.

"Do you like it honey?" Kathy asked. I was sure the look on my face gave her the answer she needed. I loved it.

I was so wrapped up in Kathy's sucking on my cock that I never heard any door open, not even the noise of someone calling out a hello. I didn't know that my daughters had entered the kitchen and they were watching Kathy suck on my cock.

"I told you that Kathy and dad would hit it off." It was Vicky who spoke first. She gave me a lingering kiss while she undid the buttons on her shirt and letting it fall to the floor.

"I never doubetd you for a moment sis." Cindy agreed as she removed her shirt as well.

"We're so happy for the two of you." The girls said in unison as they pressed their breasts to my lips.

It was all to much for me, I shot my load into Kathy's waiting mouth, I continued to suck on my daugter's breasts. I did miss the fact that Kathy didn't seem fazed at seeing me playing with my half naked daughters.

"Hi Cindy and Vicky." Kathy finally greeted her friends. The three girls kissed each other on the lips. Vick and Cindy licked at the leftover sperm on Kathy's lips. "I was showing your dad just how much I enjoyed sucking his cock."

I couldn't believe my eyes; Kathy and my topless daughters were hugging and kissing each other without any reservations.

"Welcome to our loving family Kathy." Vicky said with a smile.

I now felt that I had to try and get things back on track. Ok girls, what gives between you three?" I wanted to know. "A few days ago my wife left me, I had one or two drinks to many and I wound up making love to my daughters, they in turn set up a date for me with one of the most beautiful young women in this town, we have a night of some of the greatest sex ever, I want to date her openly and yet she didn't act surprised or put off by seeing my daughters half naked and kissing me like lovers do." I thought that I summed everything up fairly well.

"Get real daddy," Cindy said. "We see each other naked everyday after gym in the shower."

"Kathy would have found out sooner or later dad." She smiled at me in a way that seemed to say, "Don't mind our father he's a little slow."

"Steve," Cindy finally called me by my first name. "We just sounded her out that's all, we said that we knew someone who loved having sex with their father."

"That's right they did Steve." Kathy joined in on the Steve bashing wagon. "They asked me what would I do if I went out with a man that I loved and found out that he and his daughter were lovers." All three nodded their heads in agreement on what had taken place. "I asked if the sex had been forced upon her."

"I told Kathy that it wasn't rape, it was an emotional bonding of love and bodies together." Vicky said touching my cheek.

"I told them that I knew who the girl or rather girls were. The rest is history." Kathy finished her story.

"It doesn't bother you that my daughters and I have had sexual relations?" I asked taken aback by all that I heard.

Kathy came to me and sat on my lap. "Steve, Vicky and Cindy have been my closest friends forever you know that." She reminded me.

I nodded my head in acknowlegement of that fact. "That still doesn't answer my question though does it?"

"When Vicky told me about your mom leaving the three of you they wanted to know if I would be interested in going out with you. All they would talk about was how they thought that you and I would be a great match."

"That's right," Vicky said. "We told her that you would be a lot better for her than her former boyfriend."

"So how does that get to the knowledge of what went on between my daughters and me?" I asked.

"It kind of slipped out when we told Kathy that you would make a wonderful lover."

"I had to admit that I was surprised when they told me about being your lovers." Kathy said as her hand rested on my knee.

"And you weren't put off by that revelation?" I asked.

"The more the girls talked the more I became turned on by the whole thing Steve." She told me as she kissed my eyes. "I've always wanted to be wanted by you Steve and it didn't matter if I shared with your daughters or not."

I locked Kathy's legs behind mine while I motioned to Vicky to get on her knees and lick Kathy's pussy. "So the real reason is what?" I asked gruffly.

"Because I was in love with you." She said and gasped as Vicky started licking her pussy.

I could feel Kathy struggle against my hold on her. "Do you still love me Kathy?" I asked.

"Oh my God yes!" Kathy squirmed even more as she became aroused.

"It won't matter to you that my daughters and I still share my bed?" I could feel Kathy's fingers dig into my thighs.

"No!Ahhh! It won't!" Kathy groaned even louder when Cindy took her sister's place between her legs.

I was tweeking Kathy's nipples. "Do you know that I love you and want you to move in with me?"

"Yes, I know you do." Kathy's voice and body wer shaking. "I want to move in with you, I do."

Kathy reached her orgasm, sweat rolled down her body giving her a nice shine. Kathy then collapsed her body against mine and a weak smile played across her lips. The four of us exchanged kisses.

I got Kathy up on her unsteady legs and invited the three girls to join me in the shower.

"When do you want me to move in Steve?" Kathy wanted to know.

"When ever you're ready." I replied. "When you are, the girls and I will help you move your things over."

It took about three weeks before Kathy was finally able to move her things into my house. We first announced to her parents that we were dating. I found out that Kathy was right; her parents didn't care, they were happy as long as they were making money. We started dating openly; sometimes the girls would come along with us but most of the time we were by ourselves. That was when she finally moved in.

As time moved on, Kathy and the girls would at times make love to one another before they would let me join in. Kathy knew of course that she would always be my one true lover; she also knew ahead of time that I would eventually ask her to marry me, which I did. On our honeymoom we had a very special foursome.

BJ
BJ
114 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Three Sisters - and Mom Jake finds closeness with his family.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Five Girls, a Guy, and a Hot Tub Justin spends a week with his sister and 4 of her friends.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories