Loving My Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille sucked her breath in sharply as she felt what Johnny was doing. This was something new to her. No one had ever used her anus for anything like this before, and she didn't even know it could cause such pleasure. "Oo, Johnny Johnny. What, what are, you, doing? That, that feels so, so, so strange, so wonderful." Lucille couldn't help herself. She gave an unconscious groan of pleasure and leaned forward a little to give her son easier access to her anal opening.

I worked my tongue inside as far as I could get it, then licked around, caressing the inside silky smooth lining of her hot tight hole. I began sliding my tongue in and out, licking her opening with every stroke of my quivering tongue, my heart jumping like a trip hammer and my breath coming in gasps of pure ecstasy. I was eating my Mom's tight sweet asshole, and she was enjoying it. I was in Heaven at last!

Lucille was grunting with pleasure now. Her boy was sliding his hot tongue in and out of her anus, and it was sending jolts of electricity straight to her inflamed brain. "Oo, John, Johnny. Umm, umm, that feels, so, so good. Don't, don't stop. Please, don't stop, Honey. Please?" She didn't believe it, but yes, it was happening again! She could feel her climax explode, and her hot and wet pussy begin it's spasming twitches. "Oh God. I'm cumming. Oo yes, cumming cumming cumming. Oh Lordy. Aiee, aiee aiee aiee." Lucille had to reach out and catch herself against the towel rack to keep from falling. Her legs were so weak she could hardly stand.

My arms were wrapped around Mom's silky warm waist. I could feel her spincter muscle clinching and releasing, then clinching again. I knew she was having one Hell of a cum and I almost came myself just from knowing it. My cock was just like a piece of solid tempered steel, except for it's spasmodic jerking. I felt Mom go limp and if I'd not had a good hold on her, I think she would have slid down to the floor. I licked the inside of each delicious cheek of her succulent ass crack, then reluctantly stood back up.

"Come on, Mom," I was gasping too. "Lets, get you, to bed."

I helped get her turned around, and steadying her with my arm around her naked warm body, I began moving her down the hallway, and into her bedroom.

Chapter 4.

We entered Mom's bedroom and I got her to the bed. She stretched out on her stomach and I sat down beside her. There was no doubt what I wanted to do. I just had to do it the right way, and I would. I knew how much Mom liked getting her back rubbed, so that's how I began.

"How about a rubdown Mom? You look like you could really use one!" I grinned because I was pretty sure Mom would go along with my plans. "I'll help you dress later, but what you need now is a real good massage."

Lucille allowed her son to lift her legs onto the bed and turn her onto her stomach, then sighed with satisfaction when she heard Johnny suggest the back rub. When he climbed on the bed and straddled her legs, she relaxed, anticipating the night ahead. She felt him straddle her legs and begin working his fingers gently into the muscles of her shoulders and neck, and moaned softly with pleasure.

As I worked Mom's neck muscles, I was very conscious of my Tingling rock hard cock bumping up against Mom's warm and curvacious and bewitching bare bottom. Every time I leaned forward my cock's head pressed into Mom's succulent crack. I still had my jockey's on, but it didn't seem to be helping very much!

The gentle touch of my stone hard and twitching cock against Mom's delectable bare bottom was driving me crazy, but at the same time, I was feeling so good I felt like I might just faint from pleasure.

I started going slowly down Mom's back, kneading Mom's silky smooth warm skin with my hands and fingers until I got to the small of Mom's back.

I skipped Mom's succulent bottom and moved all the way down to her feet and began working my way back up, one perfectly-formed beautiful leg at a time, til finally, I found myself once more beneath that delectable naked bottom. Just below where I'd stopped off when I'd been working my way down from Mom's shoulders earlier.

I began slowly and tenderly kneading Mom's warm naked cheeks, almost driving myself crazy from the silky and firm meaty feel of them. I kneaded each cheek as tenderly as I could! It felt so sensuous to me, and so sexually erotic, I broke out in a sweat just from my hand's loving caresses and gentle squeezes. Mom's ass felt so good I felt like I'd catch fire just from the pleasure of touching her so intimately.

I worked my way toward the beautiful secretive cleft dividing Mom's Cheeks, and began kneading and spreading them as I worked my way down from the small of her back and to the fulfillment of my wildest desires!

To be continued...

12