Loving My Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, Mom! I'm cumming, oh boy, cumming oh fuck fuck fuck!" Johnny pressed his cock inside as far as he could get it, and moaned as he felt each continuous burst of squirting cum splashing deep inside his Mom's warm pussy.

Lucille felt like she was burning up inside. She felt the first jumping spurt of her son's hot and burning cum splash deep inside her womb, and cried out with the joy and pleasure of her son's white-hot liquid. It felt like it would burn a hole clean through her. It felt to her fevered mind like moltan lava, and she loved it! Loved it loved it loved it!

"Oh, yes! Oo, fuck me Johnny! Fuck me! Fuck me, oo Lordy, fuck me good! Aiee aiee! I'm cum cumming, a again!" Her mind completely shut down every single thought, except the wondrous erotic feeling, and exotic explosions of her climaxes, making her pussy sopping wet with cum again, her pussy feeling like it would burst into sudden flame from the Heavenly feeling between her legs. She knew she loved her son with all her heart.

Lucille felt all his cock buried inside her tingling pussy. Truly she did. She wanted him to fuck her forever, if he could. Forever and ever!

Lucille mewled and gasped with pure joy and happiness, as she felt his hot creamy cum splashing deep inside her pussy, feeling oh, so, so, nice and warm to her.

To be continued...

12