Loving My Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Johnny baby! Oh, Honey Baby! You fuck so nice! So good! Oo Honey, I love to feel your hard and hot cock, fuck me like you just did! Oh yes Lordy yes, yes yes yes!" She wrapped her arms around her exhausted son and gave him a fierce hug, never letting him go completely, but just holding him tight to her beating breast.

Johnny laid on his Mom's naked and warm damp body, gasping for air, and just knowing they'd have to get out of bed too soon to begin the day almost made him feel depressed. He didn't want to, but he knew his Mom would have to, so before she did, he wanted to get at her perfect round succulant bottom once more. He had every intention of doing so. Chapter 12.

Lucille just laid there for awhile, enjoying the erotic feeling of her son laying on top of her and licking her nipple, his tongue exciting her nipple with enough flicks to make it stay hard, and stick straight out. As much as she was enjoying the attention to her breast, she began moving a little restlessly.

The day was moving on as Lucille moaned "I guess we'd better get up. Don't you think so Johnny?" She didn't really want to, but she felt she Should make the effort.

Johnny, laying so comfortably on his Mom stirred and said, "Don't wanna Mom. It feels so good where I'm at, I just wanna stay here forever." He was feeling the smooth and warm moist skin of his Mom's naked body, and it felt oh, so wonderful.

Lucille laughed. "I know what you mean, but still," she paused and before she could go on, Johnny interrupted her.

"Mom, you know what I'd like to do? I mean before we get up and get dressed?" He raised up enough to plant a long and deep kiss on his Mom's smiling lips.

"What's that, you rascal?" Lucille giggled at the ernest expression on her son's face.

Lucille grinned and asked "What's on your mind Johnny?"

Johnny grinned back at his Mom. "I wanna do like I did last night. I wanna eat and lick on your beautiful scrumptious bottom!" He went on more seriously. "You know you have the most sexy bottom in the world Mom, don't you? I gotta make love to it again! Okay? Please Mom?"

Lucille chuckled deep in her throat. She loved to hear her son's love talk. Especially when he talked the way he was doing.

"Okay, if you really want to." Lucille agreed with a mischievous smile. "I don't know why it interestes you so much, but," she grinned at her son and leaned up enough to give him a quick kiss, "I know why it interests me alright! It feels so, so erotic! Now if you wanna do anything, you'll have to get off and help me turn over, alright?"

Johnny laughed with relief as he slid off and helped his Mom turn over, making him even more aroused from the exposure of her creamy bottom for his devouring eyes to feast on. "

Oh Mom! Its so pretty! I love you so much Mom!" Johnny reached out his hands to caress his Mom's plump cheeks with his trembling fingers, his breath coming in short excited gasps. His lust for his Mom's perfectly formed scrumptious bottom was almost more than he could stand. His mouth was dry as the desert, and his eyes were transfixed, feasting on the loveliness laying before him so enticingly.

Johnny leaned forward and licked the back of his Mom's beautifully formed legs. He pulled them open enough to make room for his body. He had plans on a real feast this morning, and he wanted plenty of room to get comfortable while he ate.

Lucille sucked in her breath sharply when he began licking the backs of her legs. It felt so erotic, so exotic!

"Oh Johnny," Lucille was beginning to tingle in anticipation. "You're not going to drive me crazy again are you?" She felt like that was exactly what he had in mind, and it made her pussy start flowing with a growing wetness of desire.

When Lucille felt her son begin licking on her bare ass, she began moaning with delight. Erotic immages began flashing in her mind.

Johnny wasted no time laying down between his Mom's perfect silky legs. He did it in such a way as to put his head right where he wanted it. He wanted to lick and suck every square inch of Mom's delectible yummy bottom. He didn't want to miss a single spot!

Johnny began with her left cheek, and licked and sucked til it was blushing red from the hickies he'd sucked on it, then he moved to her right cheek, and slowly repeated his licking and sucking action.

Gasping and chuckling, Johnny just had to say, "Mom, your, sure looking like, we got more than, a little, indian blood, in us!" He paused to catch his breath, thend went on, "Your backside, is, the most beautiful, red color, I've ever seen!"

Lucille had to giggle where she was laying. "Silly! Yours would be too if a human vacuum cleaner got a hold on your naked bottom!" She moaned with a delicious forbidden pleasure, as she felt her son's mouth begin again, only this time on her crack. Right at the top of it, and begin moving slowly in a downwards movement! The rascal sure knew how to use his tongue was Lucille's last coherent thought before her mind began its wild dance with flashing, bursting lights of erotic, exotic colors.

Lucille's mind became a jumble of letcherous lusting thoughts, as her belly began heating up with electrical jolts of sexual joy, leading to the first of her glorious orgasms.

"Oh Baby! Oh Baby Baby Baby! Oh God yes! Yes yes! Oo, suck me Baby suck me! Eat my ass! Eat me raw! Oh sweet Jesus, do it do it do it!" Lucille felt herself firing up quite nicely.

Johnny began licking and moving his tongue down from the small of Mom's delectible back, moving his way slowly inside her smooth, delicious crack, tasting every speck of Mom's ass skin his tongue caressed. He loved the silky feel and warmth he felt between Mom's scrumptious ass cheeks. It made his heart jump, and jump with pure lusting delight when he got near her tight succulant rectum opening, and his tongue brushed the delicious morsal with his first caressing lick.

"Oh! Oh Mom!" Johnny gasped with joy, "Oo, you taste, so, so, scrumptious! You're so yummy! I wanna, eat you, all up! Just eat, and eat, and eat your scrumptious, delicious ass, forever, and forever!"

Johnny clamped his mouth around his Mom's hot tender asshole, and began sucking. He got a good firm lock around Mom's Rose-Bud opening, then began thrusting his tongue inside, tongue-fucking her hot and moist tight hole, thrilling to the tasty treat he was eating. He noticed how Mom's lovely anus was becoming inflamed and swollen. It was pooching out and turning a dark firey red.

Lucille was beside herself and about to loose her mind from the joy she was feeling. "Oh, Baby! Oh, oh! Do it Honey! Do it do it! Suck me raw Baby, suck me, aiee! Aiee aiee!"

Lucille revelled from the jolts of exotic electricity shooting straight from her groin to her feverish burning brain! She was cooking off one climax after another, rolling her head and gasping with the erotic explosions of pleasure firing up her fevered mind!

Johnny sucked like he wanted to pull his Mom's guts out! He sucked so Hard, he found he could push his tongue in deeper than he ever had before, and he thought he might almost lose his mind from the wondrous taste.

Johnny's mind ignited with hot flashes of brilliant colored lights, as he heard his Mom's cries and grunts of mindless pleasure! He knew she was enjoying a marvelous climax.

Johnny wanted to fuck Mom's tight, hot asshole while she was still in her throes of passion, so he slid up on her back and rubbed his hard and hot and twitching, tingling cock against Mom's puffy pooched out asshole, and pushed it slowly inside, causing Mom to begin bucking frantically with wild abandon, at the new erotic sensations invaded her already feverish brain.

Johnny wrapped his arms around his Mom's bucking body. He Shoved himself inside all the way, til his hard twitching cock was immersed tightly inside her hot tight asshole. He was gasping with the delight of someone almost gone insane from pure happiness and joy. He purely loved to feel his groin rubbing against the plump warm cheeks of Mom's wonderful firm ass. They felt so nice to him he almost shot his load then and there.

Johnny began pumping away, fucking Mom's glorious tight asshole, slowly at first, taking his time as much as he could, so he could enjoy the wondrous feeling of his love-muscle sliding inside Mom's tight and burning moist slippery bowels, but he couldn't restrain his climax for very long.

Before Johnny knew it, he was rocking the bed with his powerful thrusts, making his Mom grunt and gasp with passion every time he drove his cock home, almost driving them both crazy with his burning desire and lust.

"Oh Mom!" Johnny couldn't hold back any longer. With a cry of exultation. "I'm cumming! Cumming cumming cumming! Sweet Mama I'm cumming! Shit! Oh yes! Aiee, aiee!" He felt his cock explode inside Mom's hot asshole, spurting gob after gob of his hot creamy cum deep inside!

"Boy oh boy, did he ever," He thought as he shot his load. If he didn't stop cumming soon he'd blow his balls right out the end of his jumping cock!

Johnny'd never felt so good before! "Oh Mom! Mom, sweet precious Mom! Glorious glorious, lovely, fucking Mom! Fuck you Mom! Oo yes, fuck fuck fuck! Aiee Mom!"

Johnny slumped down on his Mom's warm and wet, velvety smooth back, completely spent, and satisfied like he'd never been before.

Lucille had shooting stars of brilliant colors flashing in her mind! Her climaxes were coming so fast she just couldn't keep up with them. She thought she couldn't stand any more, but when she felt her son's hot hard cock erupting with hot burning cum deep inside her bowels, she found herself in another spontaneous series of jolting orgasms. Her mind was a complete blank, except for what she was feeling deep inside her numb and tingling bottom! She was so spent and weak from the multiple orgasms she'd just experienced, about all she could do was moan with pleasure and surrender to the neuron shooting straight through her fevered brain.

"Oh, Johnny Johnny Johnny! You're fucking me, to death! Oo, my poor, sore, stretched out bottom! It'll, never be, the same!" Lucille was gasping, sighing, and trying not to giggle as she continued, "Your cum is, setting me, on fire inside! Oo, I'm guh, going to luh, lose my mind! Oo whee, aiee aiee!" She collapsed, completely worn out under her son's vigorous fucking. The last thing she could remember for sure was the marvelous twitching and jerking of his hot cock deep inside her bowels, spraying his cum deep, with a burning heat that made her almost pass out from sheer delight!

Both of them laid there completely spent, Lucille on her belly groaning and cooing with saturated passion spent, and her son Johnny, laying on top of her with his jumping and jerking cock still buried inside her hot, pulsing, squeezing asshole, purring like a big cat being stroked by an Angel! "I love you, Mom! I love you, with all, my heart!" Johnny was too happy and worn out to say anything more.

Lucille cooed some more and whispered, "I love you too Johnny. You're the best lover a Mom could ever have!"

The end?

12