Loving My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
331 Followers

Mom reached down and held my checks as I kissed her mound, with water trickling across my face.

I snaked my tongue out to dip into her pussy folds and Mom shuddered, but held my face against her. I lapped at her pussy lips and slipped my tongue up into her pussy as much as I could with the bad angle offered to me. The taste of her pussy, even being flooded with shower water, was sweet and overpowering.

Mom moaned a bit, and most importantly held me close instead of pushing me away. I licked and sucked as long as I could until my neck ached, and I knew then, that at another time, soon, I was going to be welcomed as I ate my mother's sweet pussy.

I rose to kiss mom long and deeply, and then we turned the shower off and tenderly dried each other's body.

I wasn't sure how long I would be able to wait before I took my mother to bed again. Now that I had tasted the incredible fruits of my mother's sexy body, I had to have more!

That night couldn't come soon enough. We were kissing and snuggling on the couch when I said to Mom, "Let's go to bed."

Mom looked at me and answered, "I get the feeling someone is wanting this old lady again."

"Mom, you are not old, you are perfect, and yes I want you again," and I reached for her hand.

Mom followed hugging my arm and said, "I have never done this so many times in just one day, just think, 24 hours ago I hadn't a clue."

I just kissed her head and replied, "We have a lot of time to make up for, and lots of love to make up."

At the bed side I peeled Mom's blouse and slacks off. I gently lowered her to the bed and stripped out of my own clothes. Mom was watching me and I was pleased to see her looking at my hard dick. I think that she is finally loosening up her last inhibitions.

I looked down and admired her lovely body clad only in a light short cream colored camisole and small white panties. I could see she had no bra under the camisole and her nipples were not only faintly visible, but obviously erect.

I lay alongside of Mom and we began kissing and hugging. I was French kissing her as my hands ran down to dip inside her panties and grab her ass checks. I pulled her hard against my cock and slightly humped it against her, as Moms hands wrapped around my neck.

We kissed and hugged like this for many minutes, then I ran my hand up under her camisole to cup one of her tits. Mom moaned into my mouth as I kneaded her tit and tweaked the nipple between my fingers. I pushed the right side of her camisole up and dipped my head down to suck on the nipple.

My head was swimming with the still very new thought that this was my mother's tit I was sucking. I pushed up the left side of the camisole so I could get to her left tit, and Mom sat up a bit and pulled it over her head, baring her beautiful chest to my hungry eyes and mouth.

I locked onto her left nipple and was rewarded with her increased moans of pleasure. I kissed her tits, sucked her nipples, kissed her neck, and alternated all that with fucking her mouth with my tongue.

Mom and I were humping our hips against each other and now as I kissed her passionately, I reached down to push her panties down her hips. I rolled our bodies to the opposite side so I could work that side of her panties down and looked down to see her nice ass cheeks fully exposed, and my cock throbbed in desire.

I kissed my way down her to her tits and after sucking some more on both nipples, began kissing my way down her tummy. Mom was gasping in short breaths as I loved her chest and tummy.

I rose to a kneeling position and grabbed her panties to slide them up over her knees and then off of her legs, with my eyes devouring the sight of her bush hiding that pussy. I stared at her for a few seconds just thinking of her physical beauty, then looked up to see her eyes searching mine.

Mom moaned with a husky voice, "I love how you look at me, your eyes make me feel beautiful."

I had to clear my throat before I could answer, "You are beautiful, I can't get enough of looking at you."

I dove down to bury my face in Mom's tummy and stated kissing and nibbling on her flat tummy and tonguing her belly button. Mom arched her back and was gasping in great gulps of air and then after holding it for a second, exhaling a long sigh. Gasp, "Ahhhh," gasp, "Ahhhh," gasp, "Ahhhh."

I slowly worked down to her thick buck and inhaled her heady scent as I buried my nose into the bushy mound. Mom tensed up a bit but kept gasping and sighing.

I ran my tongue down the inside of her thigh along the junction between her thigh and her pussy mound. I felt Mom raise her head, then she reached down and ran her fingers in my hair, and groaned, "You don't have to do that, I can't believe you would want to, I still am not comfortable..."

I stopped long enough to say, "I love doing this, let me show you how good this can be, lay back and relax."

Mom dropped her head back onto the pillow and I continued kissing her thighs. I pulled back and kissed the very soft and smooth skin of her inner thighs, starting at her knees and working my way to her pussy. I kissed my way back slowly to her bushy mound. Once I got there I ran my tongue almost imperceptibly across her pussy lips. It was like I sent an electric shock into her body and Mom jerked her hips up violently.

I grabbed her hips, and repeated my light licking of her pussy lips increasing the pressure each time. Mom had returned to her gasping and sighing as I enjoyed licking her pussy. I was surprised how much I was really enjoying the hairy bush after years of shaved young pussies.

I sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth and savored the soft textures and I let my tongue caress it inside of my mouth. Mom gasped a bit louder at that, then reverted back to her rhythmic gasp and sigh breathing. I sucked on both pussy lips and kissed all around her mound for a long time.

Mom's pussy was oozing juice that I could feel wetting her pussy lips. I noticed the really sweet taste and wanted to taste more of that, and soon. I couldn't wait any longer and l slid my tongue quickly up and into Mom's pussy.

Mom cried out, "Oh my God," and clenched my hair tightly.

I tasted the source of that sweet nectar and reveled in just how delicious my mother's pussy tasted. I licked and sucked on her pussy and pressed my mouth hard against her pussy lips.

I pulled back for a second and parted her bush with my fingers and gazed lovingly at the flowery wrinkles of her pussy lips, and admired the dark color. I came to my senses and shoved my hungry tongue right back into her pussy.

Mom's gasp and sighs were getting louder and turning to grunts as I ate her pussy. Gasp, "Ahhh, aarrrgggg," gasp, "Ahhh, aarrrgggg."

I looked up though Mom's bush, across her heaving tits, and saw her head swinging back and forth on the pillow. Her arms were at her side and she had a death grip on the sheets, with her knuckles turning white with tension. Her hips were rolling from side to side and they also swiveled gently up into my face.

She looked so sexy writhing on the bed from my hungry mouth on her pussy.

I continued this sucking until my mother was obviously climbing toward a climax. I pulled my mouth from her pussy and very softly sucked on her hooded clit while simultaneously slipping my middle finger into her pussy. As I pressed softly against her spongy G spot, mom's hips violently humped up against my mouth, sending sharp sudden pain through my lips from contact with my teeth.

I ignore the pain and continued my quest to bring her all the way. Mom was screaming out now, "Oh God, oh God, nooooo, please, oh God, I can't." I pressed harder with my finger and sucked a little harder on her clit and then Mom grabbed the other pillow, slapped it over her face and exploded.

Mom's hips were bashing hard and repeatedly against my mouth and her screams were muffled in the pillow as she used one hand to pull on my hair forcing my head tighter into her pussy. I was having trouble getting air, but I was not about to back off her pleasure.

I couldn't understand anything Mom was screaming with the pillow stuffed over face. Mom's orgasm continued for many minutes until her hand stopped pulling my face in and instead suddenly locked rigidly in hair to hold my head steady. I stopped sucking and pressing up on her G spot and just maintained my open mouth on her pulsing pussy mound.

I looked up and since I couldn't see her face, I looked instead at her tits, rising and falling with her heaving chest. Her nipples were fully engorged and looked hard as rocks. I wanted to go up and suck on them, but I was busy at the moment.

Mom eventually got some control and threw the pillow off her face. Trying to catch her breath, she gasped, "Oh my God, Doug, that was so incredible, I never would have thought, oh my God, you made me come so hard, you are, you, oh God."

I reluctantly lifted my mouth from her pussy and said, "You taste so good, Mom, I love doing that, and I love that I can make you feel so good."

I crawled up her body and lay down at her side, kissing her nipples and then her mouth. After she was almost breathing normally again, I pushed on her shoulder to roll her away from me. I slid up behind her and reached down to stick my hard cock between her thighs as I pulled up close to her. I reached around her and cupped her tits as I kissed her neck and shoulders.

Mom softly moaned as I fondled and kissed her. I started slowly fucking my cock in and out of her thighs and felt her wet pussy lips slide across the top of my cock. Mom reached down and with a shudder and a loud sigh, pushed the head of my dick up and let it slide effortlessly up into her pussy.

I immediately began stroking in and out of her, while tweaking her nipples and kissing her shoulders. Mom's breathing was picking up again and I bit down on her shoulder as I learned last night that she loves.

Mom was bucking her hips back at mine as we fucked slow and sweetly. I wanted this to last forever, and I fucked into Mom's wet pussy with long and gentle thrusts. Mom was holding my hands against her tits as she cried out, "Yes, my love, yes, love me, oh yes, let me love you."

I didn't last long. All my sense were so acutely enflamed, her hot pussy around my cock, her nipples drilling into my palms, her sweet skin under my kisses and the view of her beauty as I looked down over her shoulder. I had wanted to try for a mutual orgasm, but I was not going to make it.

"I'm sorry Mom, it's too soon, but I am going to come!" I grunted out.

Mom squeezed my hands tighter around her tits, and replied, "Come in me baby, I want to feel you come in me. Don't wait, give it to me."

Her sexy voice and her saying she wanted to feel my come, pushed me right over the edge. I slammed my hips hard into her a few times, each time feeling the head of my dick hit her cervix, and then I blasted my come into her pussy.

Each time I hit her cervix Mom cried out, "Oh yes, right there, oh yes, come in me."

My head tilted up so that my chin was on top of her head as I was roaring up at the headboard, "Aarrrgggg, aarrrgggg, aarrrgggg," and my thrusts pumped my come deep into my mother's womb.

I struggled to stop making such loud noises, and finally was able to drop my head alongside her face and kissed her cheek. I groaned into her ear, "Mom, I waited so long to love you, and it is so fabulous, I can't get enough of you. I love you."

Mom just squeezed my hands around her tits again, moaned a long sigh, and said, "I love you too, I love you too."

As we lay there, my hips jerked a few involuntary thrusts into her as the last of my come pumped out of my cock.

We were to remain lovers until Mom died, and it never grew old. I loved her and lusted for her as much at the end, as I did when we first discovered our love. We made love more frequently than I ever did with any girlfriends or my ex-wife.

Doug689
Doug689
331 Followers