Loving My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"my baby" she coos, spreading her legs and jacking her cunt obscenely. I push Parisa away from my cock, kicking at her to move out of my way so I can get to mama. She accepts the blows almost silently, letting out pained grunts as I strike her in the face, knowing I have no need of her now. I roll onto mamma burying my cock deep into her, the slave forgotten at our feet.

"morning my baby" mama tells me, holding my face in both her hands as I gently fuck her. We kiss deeply, tasting the piss and cum in each other's mouths. She reaches behind me and turns on the vibrator still lodged in my asshole to a higher setting. The lovely vibrations flow through my lower body as I fuck her a bit harder. She is wearing a leather choker from last night. It was a gift from me and says 'Mommy-cunt' on it. I grab onto it and begin to choke her as I fuck her. She coughs and gurgles as she loses breath but she does not fight me, allowing me to choke the life out of her as I ride her.

"yes my son" she gurgles, encouraging me to hurt her more with her last breaths. I continue to choke her as I fuck, not truly knowing if I can stop doing this until I cum. With fading energy she reaches around me once more and rams the vibrator harder into my arse, twisting and pushing it with relish. It is too much and I go over the edge, arching my back and shooting my cum deep into her as I release my choke hold on her. I collapse down upon her both of us gasping. She holds me to her breast and I suckle on her nipple contentedly and she strokes head, telling me how much she loves me and all the beautiful terrible things we will do to each other for the rest of the day...

Mama is running on the treadmill naked, her body glistening with sweat. I sit on the couch playing with myself enjoying the view of her pumping body. She trains for three hours every day, maintaining her old body so that she strong is enough to participate in our perversions. She is stronger and more virile than many women half her age. Sometimes I have her fight one of our slaves to test her strength. The slave is always instructed to fight to their full ability. If I sense that they are holding back, letting mama win, I punish them severely. Last week mama fought our beautiful Latino slave Pamela, a woman much younger and bigger than her. Mama defeated her with difficulty but finally managed to subdue the beauty and beat her unconscious. Mama and I celebrated her victory by tying Pamela to our torture-horse and raping her holes with electrified dildos before retiring to the bedroom and sharing our slave-stud Stephen for a night of rough lovemaking.

Mama finishes her exercise and flops down onto my lap and I hold her tenderly, letting her get her breath back. I gently caress her newly enlarged tits, pulling on her succulent nipples. The operation is long past now and I am able to play hard with her breasts once again. Mama had a special surprise for me when she returned with her new tits. She had hormonal treatments to allow her to produce milk so now every day I get to feed from her tits, drinking one more delicious mommy produced juice.

"baby is hungry mommy" I tell her smiling.

She moans pleasantly and pulls my head to her left breast.

"Drink my baby, mommy feed you her titty-wittys!

A clamp down on her delicious nipple and force as much of her tit-flesh into my mouth as I can manage. I am soon rewarded with a mouthful of her delicious milk and I begin to swallow. As I drink she tugs on my cock and I close my eyes and lose myself in the pleasure. With her other hand she tenderly strokes my head cooing softly in my ear.

"Mommy loves her baby. Baby can drink from mommy's titty-wittys every day, drink mommy's peepee every day, eat mommy's tasty poopoo every day".

"yess my mommmyyyyy..." I moan around her tit as she jacks me.

"mommy suck on baby's cock and fuck his asshole whenever he wants. Let him stick hot pins in mommy's tits and cunt. Do his poopoo in mommy's cunt and mouth, do his peepee in mommy's asshole, do anything to mommy baby wants..."

"anything mommy...?"

"anything my baby, my master, my slave!"

I look up her smiling face my eyes glazed in love and perversion.

"can baby use blowtorch to burn mommy's asshole?"

She shivers and nods her eyes closing at the thought of such a thing. "Mommy buy blowtorch tomorrow. Mommy and baby can practice on slave first!"

I switch to her other tit, never sated for her delicious milk, as she continues to wank me.

"mommy and baby should burn slave Parisa's asshole. Baby like Parisa's screams.." I suggest.

"yes my baby, we use her, my smart baby!"

"then baby burn mommy?"

She laughs softly.

"yes my darling. Mommy let baby burn mommy's asshole. Mommy scream hard for her lovely son. Baby can burn mommy's cunt-hole as well if he likes!"

I moan as I suck, so hard at the thought of torturing her.

"baby excited. Baby loves mommy's screams when baby burns her. Baby will tie mommy down so she cannot get away. Burn mommy's lovely fuck-holes and enjoy mommy's lovely screaming!"

"yes baby. Baby burn mommy as much as he wants. Mommy let him burn her as much as he wants. Mommy let her lovely son do anything he wants to her. Mommy is her son's pain slut, his fuck-pig, his torture-slave. Mommy loves baby!"

I pull up from her breast and feed her a little of her own milk with a kiss.

"full my baby?" she asks me as I break from the sloppy kiss.

"baby full now but baby need go peepee and poopoo. Baby needs his mommy-toilet!"

She hugs me tightly "yes my baby, use your mommy toilet!"

She slides to the floor and I straddle her chest forcing my cock into her eager mouth. I release my bladder and my piss fills her mouth. She swallows convulsively, struggling to drink all of it, enjoying every drop of it

"good mommy, good toilet, drink baby's sweet peepee!" I moan.

My piss overflows her gulping mouth and covers her face and tits. She rubs it into her tits and reaches down to wank a little with it. We are in heaven, intoxicated by our perversion.

"time for poopoo now mommy" I tell her.

"do in mommy's cunt-hole baby" she tells me.

I get up and she lifts herself up on her shoulders holding her legs in the air. I position myself between her legs my asshole resting on her cunt, holding her by the ankles to support her. I part her cunt-lips and begin to strain.

"yes baby, shit into mommy's pussy, fill her cunt-hole with baby's nasty poopoo!"

I moan as the shit leaves me and the first turd falls directly into her gaping hole. Her cunt-lips close around the turd, crushing it, swallowing it into her. A second turd then a third plops into her cunt and she takes them too. The fourth and final lump of shit falls down her belly and tits and she grabs it. She brings the morsel to her nose smelling it with delight before swallowing it up. The sheer depravity of the act overwhelms me. Just when I think my mama can be no more perverted than she is, she thinks of some new filthy act to surpass it.

"oh my beautiful mommy-toilet, your baby-whore loves you so much!"

She laughs in delight, basking in my love.

"baby drink from mommy, baby use mommy as toilet, now baby cum for mommy..."

"yes mommy, make baby cum!"

She rises from the floor and begins to rim my shitty asshole, still holding my shit in her cunt.

"yes mommy, yes. Mommy is baby's toilet paper. Eat baby's asshole!"

She rims me lovingly, reaching around to jack my cock to full hardness. She scoops a little shit from her cunt and uses it to stroke my cock, the sight and smell making me harder than ever before.

"Baby is ready now. Mommy gonna make him cum but gonna hurt him at same time!"

I moan, knowing what is coming. She crawls on her knees to my front and begins to wank and suck me savagely. I thrust against her pumping hand and mouth, the cum in my balls boiling. I have never been so turned on.

"cum for your mommy baby, cum all over mommy's face!"

"yes mommy, take it you cunt, take all of it you fucking whore!"

My back arches as I cum and she jacks me in a frenzy.

Just as I begin to shoot mama punches me as hard as she can in the balls with a vicious uppercut. As I scream cum flies everywhere, covering her. She punches me again and again, literally punching the cum out of me. The plain and pleasure are incredible, indescribable. I shoot and shoot as her fist pummels my balls again and again. Thick ropes of cum land on her face and tits, anointing her.

"Mommeeeeeeeee!

The last thick wads of cum fly from me and my legs buckle. I fall to the ground, my balls in agony, my perversion fully sated. My cum-covered mama holds me her eyes glistening.

"is my son happy?" she coos.

"yes my mommy, my mistress, mommy hurt baby so gooodddd..."

She holds me as I dutifully lick my cum from her tits and face and share it with her.

"baby not finished cleaning mommy" she tells me in mock seriousness. She pushes me onto my back and weak as a kitten I do not resist. She squats over me thrusts her crotch towards my face.

"baby needs to clean his mommy's cunt-hole. Lots of nasty poopoo for baby to eat!, be good baby for mommy and eat all mommy's pudding"

She grunts and felches my own shit into my open mouth. I moan as it hits my mouth and chew on it hungrily. Mama lowers herself onto my face and grinds her pussy into me squashing the shit between us. She rides my face, moaning.

"good toilet, eat nasty poopoo for mommy!"

I swallow as much as I can, chocking. My balls ache from her earlier assault but I have already begun to harden from such lovely depravity. She grinds and grinds, pulling on her tits and tonguing her own nipples. With a cry she cums, squirting copious amounts of cunt juice into my shitty mouth

"my son, oh by baby, make mommy-cunt cum so goooooddd!"

She collapses on top of me, trembling in post orgasmic bliss. After some moments we just hold each other, kissing softly, telling each other how much we love one another. After a while she drapes a leg over me to piss softly on my hard cock, initiating another fuck. This time we fuck gently, looking deep into each other's eyes, loving each other tenderly , whispering intimate love words in each other's ears, united like one physical being.

Mama is fucking me gently with her strapon. She tenderly plays with my nipples, balls and cock as she thrusts keeping me hard and aroused but not enough to cum. I am her slave for the day so she can do what she wants to me. Generally, we alternate, she being dominant one day, me the next. Sometimes we agree to play mistress/slave or master/slave for an entire week. Other times the depravity and passion takes hold and in an entire sex session we swing from dominant to submissive and back again - one moment mama is making me her toilet and beating me with a cat of nine-tails and the next I am burning her nipples with matches and fist-fucking her without lubrication. Those are my favourite sessions, when anything can happen. The ultimate truth is that neither of us are dominant or submissive, we are both and our perversion and depravity allow us to explore sexual highs together in any form.

As she fucks me we chat about our different slaves and our plans for them. Our Japanese slave Riko shares our bed tonight. We have her tied and spread eagled and have rubbed oil into her body, preparing her for the coming torture session. Mommy and I love torturing together and Riko is especially beautiful, making the pain-giving all the more sweeter. Mama is only gently fucking me, keeping both of us in a state of arousal so that the sadism will feel even better when we begin to work Riko over.

"baby ready mommy. Baby want to make it start screaming now!" I moan.

"ok my son. Mommy and baby use the pliers first" she groans in my ear, fucking my asshole.

"perfect mommeeeeee...baby love pliers!"

Mama pulls her cock from me and grabs two pliers from the drawer. We lie either side of Riko, playing idly with her body, giving her a little pleasure before the terrible pain begins. We lick her nipples and they harden even as she whimpers knowing what is coming. She is a new slave and she will struggle but that will only make it more pleasurable for us. Mama and I look deep into each other's eyes as we place our pliers on each nipple.

"One, two, threeee...!" mama instructs me.

We twist simultaneously, ripping at our slave's beautiful nipples. She screams, her back arching. We twist again, letting her beautiful screams wash over us. Mama starts to frig her cunt with her other hand as she twists and I begin to pull on my cock.

"Feels so good mommy!" I call to her across the trashing slave.

"yes darling baby. Mommy's cunt feels so good when it screams!

We continue to work on Riko's nipples, twisting the pliers together, ripping at the little brown nipples from different angles to get more screams out of our beautiful fuck-meat. She trashes between us, screaming and crying. Mama licks her face, tasting her tears.

"it's pain taste so good baby!" she tells me, drooling.

I lower my head and suck on the slave's screaming mouth, chewing on her lips. Mama's mouth joins me and together we drink in Riko's agony.

"Hurt it's cunt baby, mommy watch!"

I use my pliers on Riko's perfect cunt. Her thighs try to close to protect herself, the restraints keeping her firmly spread for me. I work on her cunt lips, twisting them, pulling them, as her screams reach a new crescendo.

"oh my baby, so beautiful, so beautiful, hurt it baby, make it scream forever!"

Mama is twisting on her own nipples and frigging her cunt, lost in the delicious torture show before her. She reaches back to grab a riding crop behind her and brings it down on Riko's breasts as hard as she can. Again and again she hits the slave, all the time wanking her cunt. The twin assaults have set Riko into a blubbering mess, screaming and crying for mercy, knowing she will never receive it. Mama discards the crop and moves up to the slave's head. She squats down on her, riding her face and muffling her screams. I have started working the pliers on Riko's clit, pulling it out from her quivering body. Mama helps me by parting the cunt-lips giving me easier access. She rides the slaves face and we continue to torture pausing only to share passionate kisses..

"baby soo hard now mommy, torture make baby's cock so big, need to fuck a hole mommy! I beg her.

Mama laughs as she rides. " fuck it baby, fuck it's dirty cunt for mommy, make it bleed!"

I mount Riko's tortured cunt and thrust in hard. Riko screams into mama's cunt at the violation.

"yes baby, fuck it hard, make it scream into your mommy's cunt-hole!"

I fuck as hard as I can and mommy holds my head in her hands as she licks my face.

"oh mommy, oh mommy, feels so goooddddd..."

"yes my baby. Your mommy so proud, baby fuck so hard, so good, mommy love her baby!"

"yes mommy, baby loves his mommy. Baby and mommy fuck and hurt slave-cunt together forever!"

We continue to ride our broken-fuck doll, moaning into each other's mouths, encouraging each other to new depravities. Mama leans back so that I can suck on her tits as we ride. I love it so much, fucking this tortured cunt beneath me as I suckle on my mama's delicious tit-flesh. Mama retrieves the crop and rings it down hard on my bouncing ass and back. The pain flowers through me, making me even more aroused and I plough into the slave even harder. With one hand I reach back to pull my ass cheeks apart so that mama's crop can hit my exposed asshole. She beats my hole with renewed vigour all the time riding Riko's face.

"good baby, help mommy beat baby's yummy asshole, make mommy cum so goooodddd!"

As I continue to chew on her tits and fuck, mama begins to cum, squirting her cunt juices over Riko's face, some of it hitting me in the stomach.

"oh my baby, mommy cum for you, mommy-cunt cum for her beautiful son!"

"yes mommy, cum for me, cum for your baby!"

Mama screams and cums, squirting again and again as multiple orgasms rip through her body. I lower my head to catch some of her tasty juices in my mouth and spit them on her tits so I can lick them off. I am jacking furiously into Riko's cunt, my orgasm building, waiting for mama to tell me where to shoot it.

"baby coming mommy, baby gonna shoot his cum!"

"shoot on momma's titty-wittys my son. Give mommy baby's delicious cum!"

I pull my throbbing cock from Riko's cunt and stand so to jack it over my mama. She cups her tits in her hands presenting them from my anointment. With a moan I cum, shooting string after string of ropey cum onto her beautiful breasts.

"soo good mommy, baby feels so good!"

More of my cum hits her in the face and she opens her mouth wide to catch it, her tongue swirling and she enjoys its bocage. Finally I am spent, completely drained. We fall down together, leaving the moaning slave to our side. Mama holds me to her lovely breasts once more and I lick up my salty gift, collecting it in my mouth so that we can share it. We kiss deeply splitting my cum back and forth. I push my softened cock into her sloppy cunt as we snowball and she holds me tightly. After a while I need to piss and I let my bladder go pissing deep into her cunt as she spits the cum back into my mouth. My piss bubbles out of her cunt drenching us as we kiss. She rolls me onto my back and falls on top of me. Now it is her turn to piss onto my cock as we kiss. Our bodily fluids mix as we caress and kiss and we snuggle in the warmth of our orgasms and piss. I reach across briefly to untie Riko and our slave dutifully joins us in our embrace. We allow her to lick our bodies clean of sweat, cum and piss as we rest and snuggle. When she is finished we allow her to rest between us, gently caressing her bruised body. As always though our sadistic tendencies resurface and out gentle touches and kisses turn to heavy stroking, biting, twisting. We feed on our slave, nibbling and biting her tits, penetrating her mouth, cunt and asshole with our thrusting fingers. She whimpers and struggles once more but we hold her tight and play hard with her.

I force her to sit on mama's face who chews on her injured cunt while I hold her and force my cock into her asshole. Riko moans in fear and pain as her asshole is stretched around my thrusting cock and mama chews on her cunt-lips. In her pain she pisses herself and mama is rewarded with a delicious drink. She swallows it up laughing. I pull my cock from Riko's asshole and move down to stick it in Mama's cunt. Now we fuck while mama eats Riko's pussy and I can lick her asshole. We chew on our delicious slave's nether regions as we plough into each other. Riko moans and cries but stays in place allowing our assault upon her. She knows that if we fuck enough we will grow tired, sated and not torture her any more. We fuck like this in a frenzy, working each other's bodies until, finally we cum together, all three of us, in a sweaty moaning mess. The night is not over but for a time we sleep, allowing our bodies a brief respite before the perversion begins again...

Mama is wearing thigh high black leather boots with six inch heels. Her arms are similarly adorned in black leather gloves. Her sexy body is encased in a leather harness exposing her beautiful cunt and tits and she wears her 'mommy-cunt' leather choker. In her hands she holds a leather whip. Her hair and makeup accent her vampish look and I grovel at her feet like the pervert that I am, worshipping her.

I lick her boot-heel lovingly as her whip crashes down upon my exposed back and ass giving me waves of pleasure without even touching my cock. Mama's other boot-heel is being worshipped by our Thai slave Xanny, her tits forced into a tit-crusher and her ass sprouting an anal-tail. Mama alternates between whipping me and Xanny, giving each of us her love. I enjoy the masochistic pain of the whip upon me as much as I enjoy the sadistic pleasure of watching Xanny being chastised. Mama pauses from the whipping to rub the whip handle roughly into her cunt.