Loving My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oh my slaves, my whore-cunts, mommy gonna beat you so good. Mommy gonna make my little cunts scream and scream!"

The whip comes down on my back once more and I moan in the ecstasy of pain.

"thank-you mommy-mistress. Beat your slut, make him scream!"

Beside us Parisa has been tied to a st-andrews cross, her delicious brown body exposed and awaiting mama's whip. Our toilet Emily is busy eating out her cunt. Mama grabs my and Xanny's leashes and pulls us towards the others and we crawl on our hands and knees behind her. Mama takes Emily's head and pushes her towards her cunt.

"eat mistress' cunt-hole slut" she instructs our toilet and Emily buries her face into her mistress' crotch. Mama pulls Xanny towards her asshole and the slave buries her head into my mama's perfect ass and begins to lick. Mama turns to me with smouldering eyes.

"Watch mommy play my baby. Watch mommy make these cunts scream!"

I am wanking furiously now, kneeling before my whore-goddess.

"yes mommy, yes. Hurt them, make them scream for your baby!"

Mama begins to whip Parisa's lovely tits, working them over with stroke after stroke. The beauty writhes on the cross, her back arching, her mouth in a soundless scream. Xanny and Emily chew on mama's holes as she works, giving her everything with their mouths.

"take mommy's whip fuck-hole, take mommy's yummy pain!" mama screams at her slut landing blow after blow unto her perfect tits. She leans forward to chew on the cunt's battered tits, biting hard on the nipples before returning to whip them with renewed vigour. When she grows tired of torturing her breasts she begins to whip Parisa's stomach and thighs eliciting new wails of pain from the slave.

As Xanny and Emily tongue-fuck their mistress they frig their own cunts and ram fingers in their assholes. Occasionally mama turns her wrath on them to give them a few whips on their backs but they never stop tonguing her or playing with themselves. They are our complete slaves now, loving mama's gift of pain as much as any pleasure. I continue to wank and drool as I watch this delicious mass of heaving sweaty bodies and the beautiful sound of leather hitting agonised flesh. Mama begins to work the whip on Parisa's exposed cunt, whipping cruelly on the cunt-lips. The slave screams herself horse but she is well trained and worships her sadistic goddess so she opens her legs a little wider and pushes her crotch towards the whip strokes, accepting its pain and giving her mistress everything she wants.

"yes my whore, let mistress beat your cunt-hole raw!"

"thank you mistress, your whore love you mistress. Beat whore's filthy cunt!"

Blow after blow lands on Parisa's cunt, scourging it. Mama shows her no mercy, no love and Parisa worships her for it. Mama only cares for her own pleasure, her own perversion and knows how aroused the torture makes me. I feel also feel nothing for the slave, only jealousy that it is not me that gets to whip her.

"so good mommy, so beautiful, mommy make it scream so good!"

Finally Parisa goes limp on the cross, her succulent body a mass of red whip marks, her head handing down, unconscious.

"Wake the cunt baby" mama orders me and I crawl towards the cross obediently. I force my hand into her gaping cunt and begin to fist-fuck her, knowing from old that this will wake her from her slumber. Behind me mama chuckles watching as her two slaves continue to pleasure her. My fist-fucking soon revives Parisa and she awakens with a scream, her body writhing.

"cunt is awake mommy, cunt ready for more pain!"

"yes my baby, take cunt down and fuck its asshole for mommy. Mommy want to whip baby and cunt at same time!".

I release Parisa from the cross and she falls to the ground quivering. I pull her by her hair to the torture-horse and drape her over it, exposing her delicious asshole. Her ass is round and shapely, perfect for ass-fucking. Mama is giving me such a treat. I push my cock into her brown hole, holding he by her hair as I fuck her so that her tits and stomach are exposed for mama's whip. My beautiful goddess is in her element now with two whips in her hands. Her instruments of torture sing and whip by back and pumping ass and Parisa's bouncing tits. We moan as we fuck, lost in pleasure and pain. I reach around Parisa and hold her tits up with my forearm allowing mama to whip them perfectly.

"my beautiful cunt-holes, fuck for mommy, scream for mommy!"

Mama's whip wraps itself around our heaving bodies again and again, anointing us with beautiful red marks, marking us with mama's love.

"fuck baby's asshole cunt" mama instructs Xanny who puts on a strapon harness and cock. The beautiful Thai slave takes position behinds me and penetrates my asshole even as I penetrate Parisa's. Soon the three of us are heaving in a new rhythm as mama continues to whip us. I am heaven, the pleasure of my thrusting cock, the violation of my asshole, the sweet pain of mama's whip. I moan and whimper calling out to mama.

"baby loves mommy so much. Make baby hurt so good. Whip baby as he fucks cunts, whip him haarrrddd!"

Mama laughs as she beats us, Emily still munching on her cunt.

"take mommy's pain baby, make baby's cock bigger, make baby fuck cunts harder!"

I reach back to grab Xanny's ass, pushing her against me and slamming her cock even deeper into me.

"fuck me cunt, ram me deeper you filthy whore!"

"yes master, this disgusting cunt fuck her master, do anything for her god!"

Mama pauses from her whipping to instruct Emily. The hardened Philipino whore takes two red candles and positions them over us, letting the wax burn our sweating bodies. She pours it over us liberally, burning our nipples and stomachs, and pours a little on herself, sharing in our mutual torture. Mama continues to whip us heightening the delicious pain. I pull out of Parisa's asshole, just leaving my cock-head in, my throbbing shaft exposed.

"Burn me cunt!" I command of Emily.

She pours the hot wax onto my cock shaft turning it red and making me moan in pleasure. Some of it drips into Parisa's asshole and she screams beautifully. I ram my cock back into her, feeding her asshole the cooling wax and pull out again to receive fresh liquid pain from Emily. Mama joins in the fun and whips my exposed cock shaft expertly, her whip wrapping itself around my engorged cock, its tip hitting me perfectly in the balls. I lean back and accept the pain turning my head to feed on Xanny's hot mouth as she continues to pound my asshole.

Mama's eyes are smouldering, watching this incredible show of depravity. She is gasping for breagth and her body shines with sweat from the shear effort of beating us. She is neat the end where she has no more pain to give. I know from old that now it will be time to service her

"come my cunts, time to play with mommy, time to fuck her holes!"

We disentangle ourselves from our depraved orgy and fall upon mama who lets herself be taken to the ground with us. She has given us so much beautiful pain, now it is time to pay such love back, to pleasure her body, to give her orgasm after orgasm.

I plunge my cock into her delicious asshole and hold her tight, kissing her deeply. Xanny shoves her strapon, anointed with my ass juices, deep into mama's cunt. Parisa holds mama's head in her arms and feeds her lovely tits, bruised and battered but beautiful nevertheless. Emily stands over us and continues to pour hot wax onto us, giving everyone her bounty including mama. As she pours the wax she pisses, giving us the lovely sensation of hot burning wax and delicious piss covering our fucking bodies. The wax and piss mix on our skin, hissing and we moan into each other's mouths as we fuck, lost in the depravity. Mama chews on Parisa's nipples as her slaves roughly plays with her tits and soon Mama begins to cum, her holes spasming on my and Xanny's cocks.

"so good, so good sluts. Delicious filthy cunts make mommy cum so good!" she moans and drools as she cums.

Parisa pushes a dildo into her gaping mouth and fucks her hard, completing the trio of penetration and sending mama towards new orgasmic heights. Emily grabs a discarded whip and brings it down hard on her mistress' tits, giving her a little more pain, a little more pleasure. There is no malice in her attack, no lust for revenge for all the countless times mama has tortured her. She knows that mama wants it, to feel the pain as she orgasms, and she will do anything to serve her mistress, her goddess. Xanny and I continue to fuck mama's holes as she orgasms, wanting to give her more, wanting to give her orgasm after orgasm. She convulses on our cocks, screaming obscenities through the dildo in her mouth, her body wild and writhing. I hold her through her orgasms, telling her I love her and will always be her slave. After some time her orgasms subside and she lies between our bodies, trembling. I told her against my chest, and she falls into a stupor against me, drained. Emily drops to her knees and buries her head into mama's cunt, sucking on her gently while Xanny and Parisa both take one of mama's tits into their mouths and suckle softly. We, her slaves, hold her and pleasure her, allowing her to recover so that she can rape and torture us all over again.

After a little time mama revives and stares up to me with loving eyes.

"mama feel so good baby, mommy proud of her baby and her cunt-slaves. She give them special reward tonight. Gonna tie them up and burn their cunts with new blowtorch. Baby can help mommy. Make them scream good for mommy!"

I moan at her terrible plans and kiss her deeply. The night is not over yet.

Mama is my slave for the day. I have her bound in shibari ropes along with a dog-collar and wrist and ankle cuffs. I have put a brace on her mouth, restraining her but allowing her to talk and suck cock. A nose hook distorts her features even more. Her nipples are clamped with weights hanging from them as are her cunt-lips. Two vibrators buzz in her cunt and asshole. I have hung her from restraints in the ceiling by her arms while her calves and thighs have been bound together and similarly hung. Her body is restrained and open to me, ready for the fun to begin. I stand before her, stroking my cock with the hilt of my cat'o'nine tails as my slave Parisa kneels behind me tonguing my asshole and balls.

"mommy-cunt has been very naughty and her baby gonna punish her!" I tell by bound whore-goddess.

Mama grins through her face bondage her eyes smouldering. She pushes her crotch lewdly towards me, welcoming my whip.

"hurt mommy baby, punish her, make her scream!"

"baby got so many toys to use on mommy tonight, new toys mommy never had before!"

"new toys baby...?" I can see how this excites her as her pussy begins to drip around the vibrator.

"oh yes mommy, baby get new toys to torture mommy with. Mommy too used to all the old torture, doesn't scream enough for baby!

"oh thank-you my son. Baby knows how to treat his mommy-cunt, knows how to make her scream for him!"

"yes mommeeee" I bring the cat down hard on her dripping cunt, its forks ripping at her cunt-lips and asshole. She jerks at the impact but only laughs, enjoying the pain. Whipping her cunt has become foreplay for us now, a mere appetizer before the real torture begins. I whip her mercilessly on her cunt, sometimes landing blows on her tits and stomach. She writhes in her restraints, moaning, laughing, encouraging me to beat her harder. The pulsating vibrators in her holes giving her even more pleasure. I decide she has had enough fun and I rip them from her body eliciting whimpers. I grab her nipple-clamps and twist them evilly.

"yes baby, rip mommy's titty-wittys, make mommy scream for baby!"

As I pull on her tits I backhand her then drive my knee into her open cunt as hard as I can. Her body shoots back from the two blows and she groans.

"yes baby, soo gooood!"

Parisa has crawled forward to tongue my asshole again but I turn and punch her in the face.

"get the pins cunt!"

She crawls off to get them and I return my attention to mama, twisting her cunt-lip weights and making her shriek in pain for the first time. I punch her straight into her cunt then step back to deliver another few strokes of the cat on her tits.

"take it mommy-cunt! Take my pain, take my love!"

Parisa returns with the pin set. It is battery powered, heating the tips of the imbedded pins in it. I take it from my slave and begin to pluck the hot pins from it, each one with a silicone base so I can hold them without pain. I push one into mama's left nipple and she shrieks through her mouth brace. I push another one in, then another, each one making mama shriek even louder. She tries to move away from the red hot pins but is fully restrained, helpless. We have no safe-words, no limits, the torture will only end when I am sated.

"hurt good mommy, mommy like it?" I ask her.

"oh baby, mommy hurt good" she gasps "baby hurt mommy titty-witty's so good!". Mama pushes out her chest, wanting more. I grant her wish and begin to stick the hot pins into her other tit, her flesh slightly hissing as each one enters her. She screams more and more, tears flowing from her eyes but her cunt still drips and she grinds her hips in arousal. My mama can take anything, any torture, and revel in it.

"don't forgot mommy's cunt and asshole baby. Mommy needs to burn there my son!" she groans at me.

I laugh fondly at her as I push more pins into her breasts "don't worry mommy, baby won't forget. Baby gonna stick pins into your cunt and asshole now, make mommy scream real good!"

"thank-you my son, mommy loves baby's torture. Hurt her old cunt and asshole as much as baby wants!"

I kneel down before her, her exposed cunt and asshole just above my face. I beckon Parisa over and shove her head down onto my cock. The slave sucks me deep and I moan contentedly. I look up at my mama, my goddess and pain-slut.

"give baby drink first mommy, then baby torture mommy's cunt-hole!".

She smiles down on me in her torment.

"yes my baby, drink from mommy, drink her tasty peepee!"

She strains and piss flows from her beaten cunt into my waiting mouth. I open my mouth and gulp it down and some of it washes down my body to soak Parisa's bobbing head. The Thai slave lifts her head up briefly to take some of the piss flow into her mouth and spits it over my erection before taking it on her mouth again. This is why Parisa is one of our senior slaves, she is a completely obedient cunt but knows when to take initiative.

"good mommy, now baby play with mommy's cunt-hole!"

I pull out mama's succulent cunt-lips and begin to push the pins into them. Mama screams and wails as each pin pushes into her and she squirts covering Parisa and I in her delicious juices. I turn my attention to her asshole and begin to work pins into her lovely brown hole.

"yes baby, torture mommy's asshole, mommy loves it so much!"

Soon mama's holes are a patchwork of burning pins and she mews in pain and pleasure. I lick her around the pins, giving her a little more pleasure all the while adding more pins so she doesn't forget the pain.

"new toys baby, mommy wants new toys, make mommy scream more!" she begs me.

I rise to face her and we kiss deeply, our tongues swirling, my body pushing against her and driving some of the pins deeper into her flesh. Below us Parisa licks at my cock and mama's cunt and asshole, doing her best to service both of us as we kiss.

"baby give his mommy new toys now, mommy gonna scream so good!"

I look down at Parisa. " take pins out of mistress cunt-slave. Stick pins in own body so cunt doesn't lose them" I order her. Parisa moans and rises from the floor. She tenderly begins to pluck the pins from mama's tits, cunt and asshole and pushes them into her own lovely tits. She whimpers with the pain but is no less diligent in her work. As she does this I prepare the next round of torture.

When I return Parisa has removed all of the pins from mama and also taken off her face bondage and nipple and cunt weights. The slaves bountiful tits look so beautiful anointed with so many of the pins. I fondle her tits, pressing the pins in deeper, and she grimaces but pushes her chest out to meet my hands, allowing me to hurt her.

"good cunt, master will reward you later".

She shivers knowing what type of 'reward' I will bestow upon her. I turn my attention back to my beautiful mama. I untie her wrists and lift her down so that she is inverted, handing from her bound thighs and calves. Her cunt and asshole are at my chest giving me perfect access and her face is at my cock.

First I put wrapped up tissue between all of her toes then I insert a dildo in her asshole and fuck her a little with it. Mama moans and takes my hard cock in her mouth pleasuring me even as I prepare to torture her. The dildo is connected to a battery and soon I will turn it on. My last piece of torment is an electrical sandpaper tool. I will use this on her cunt lips. She is ready now. I nod to Parisa and she turns on the battery electrifying the dildo deep in mama's asshole. Mama screams onto my cock the electricity coursing through her body. I ram it in and out of her asshole, nodding to Parisa to turn the dial up a few notches and mama shrieks beautifully. In and out I ram it giving mama surges of deep pain even as I ram her screaming mouth with my own cock. My body tingles with sadistic pleasure as I work, enjoying every moment of mama's torment.

I grab a lighter and set fire to each of the toilet papers wedged between her toes. Each one burns beautifully for a moment, lighting up her feet. Mama screams and screams but I give her no respite and turn on the sandpaper tool .

"oh mommy this is gonna hurt so good, baby gonna make you scream like never before!"

I push the slowly rotating sandpaper into her cunt, working on her cunt-lips. Mama's response is immediate and she screams below me, the pain so much that she even forgets to continue to suck me. I reach down and roughly grab her head so I can face-fuck her once more. I continue to work on her, scourging her cunt-lips bit by bit as she writes and bucks in her restraints. Beside me Parisa watches, her eyes gleaming, one hand frigging her pussy as the other plays with the myriad of pins still lodged in her tits.

I move the tool into mama's cunt searching for her clit. Her strangled cry below me tells me I have hit the spot and I begin to work it in deeper. Mama's free hands scrabble at my body, her nails digging into me but the pain only heightens my pleasure.

"feel good mommy?, mommy like new toy?" I laugh as she continues to wail around my thrusting cock.

For us the night is only beginning...