Loving My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bayisle66
bayisle66
291 Followers

I waited tensely to see what her reaction would be in the clear light of morning. She smiled warmly at me and said nothing. She made no effort to pull her nightie down to cover her pussy. I was extremely pleased that she was being so free and open with me. I had a king-sized piss hard on that I wanted to get into that sweet cunt again.

I was tempted to lick her, but this cock couldn't wait. I sort of laid it on Mother's thigh close to her mound. She looked at it but neither spoke nor moved. That was all the invitation I needed. In a few moments I had my purple shaft buried inside mom again and was fucking away like crazy, soon shooting my hot load into her pussy. In a way this was better than the first fuck, because I could just relax and enjoy it more freely. Damn! What a wonderful way to start out the day--fucking dear sweet Mom!

The rest of the four months went by with me sharing my mother’s bed every night, although we had sex only another five or six times, and never with the passion of that first night. It was more of an old-person love, togetherness and routine, with only an occasional dalliance into animal passion, mostly to take care of my own carnal needs. Happily but sadly, father recovered and moved back home, and took his place beside mother in her bed. They of course never fucked.

I had my lovely mother only one more time after father moved back home and before I went back to my job in my own city. We drove to a small town about an hour from home, and took a room in a country motel, making love stiffly and drably, with the afternoon sun seeping through the old curtains, showing all the lines on my mother’s face, and the deterioration of her old body.

Nowadays, most of my visits home are sexless, but ever couple of years, my now 71-year old mother will ask me to take her for a drive in the country, just her and me, that’s her hint. We will take a small motel room and have purely functional sex. We will strip naked, me barely even looking at her haggard old frame, and lay down together. I’ll use my fingers to wet her aged pussy, then simply slide my cock into her and pump until I come. Not much kissing or animal passion, just loving tenderness and a quick orgasm. Still, the act of spurting my semen into her wide belly is pure joy. You absolutely cannot match the unselfish love of Mother for her son and vice-versa, and when you add the thrills of the giving and receiving of each other's bodies in sexual union--ah, nothing, absolutely nothing, can be better.

bayisle66
bayisle66
291 Followers
12