Loving My Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I removed my shirt and tee-shirt, she stood about 6 feet away from me, moving her hands over her body and pulling the summer dress she was wearing up to reveal a bit of her upper thigh, then swirling and revolving her hips and cupping her breasts. I sat back on the bed, removed my pants and shoes, and stacked up her pillows so that I was leaning against the headboard with my knees slightly apart. I smiled and took a gentle grip on myself and slowly stroked as I watched and waited to see what she would do next.

She stayed about 6 feet away, but now pulled the hem of her dress high enough so that I could see the naked place where both legs came together. She only gave me a quick glimpse before she covered her sex and moved her hands to release the buttons in the front of the dress and she turned away from me as she slipped her bra around somehow inside the dress and pulled it free to drop it on the floor within 15 seconds. She turned to face me again, and crossing her forearms began to heft and caress her breasts tweaking the nipples inside her clothing so that I got a sense of what she was doing, but could not fully see it. All the time she was doing this, she would alternately look at my face and then down to watch my hand moving. This went on for several minutes, when she again changed her focus, and as she swayed side-to-side and gently bumped her pelvis forward, her right hand dropped out of the top of her dress and moved down her belly, caressing its roundness as she inexorably reached the bottom where it curved away between her legs. The dress was hiding some of the activity, but as she stroked her hand up, the dress would ride up with it, and the material would fold back in on itself between her legs.

She seemed to need a change of pace, but was in no hurry to bring her hands back to her breasts. As she did, she pulled her arms from the sleeves, and let the dress hang against her hips covering the lower half of her body, but revealing the entire top half. I felt an increase in the warmth and fullness of the engorgement in my pelvic area, and slowed my stroking to ensure that I didn’t finish before the show was over. It seemed she was getting more pleasure from showing me her self-stimulation than from the stimulation itself. Not surprising, since her steady gaze on my hand riding up and down and the grimaces that would flash across my face were reflected in her actions moments later. I loved showing her myself as much as she was in showing herself to me.

She moved closer to me, and supported herself by putting one hand on the wall behind me as she served her breast to me as if I were a baby needing nursing time. I nursed, abandoning the self-stimulation and taking both hands to lift and press the roundness of the breast cones into more cylindrical shapes for a moment as I alternately sucked the nipples into full erection. My cock could wait. I wanted to handle and feel these solely female appendages and devoted myself to making them as hard and sensitive as I could.

As I sucked and tweaked her nipples, her free hand moved down to her midriff and undid the last couple buttons allowing her dress to drop to the floor. I couldn’t fully see what was happening, but I knew that she had found her clitoris and was working it to build pleasure. After another few minutes, she stood up, and let me see her full naked body for the first time. The urge to drive myself deeply into her was nearly overwhelming, but this was a show worth watching and I knew the wait would be rewarded.
Her hands were moving across her body, feeling her curves as if for the first time herself and her reactions were similar to mine when provoked by a strong neural stimulation (either pleasurable or painful). For example, her eyes would narrow, and her jaw would drop slightly to draw open her lips that remained somehow slack. When her hands reached the slit between her legs, in addition to the reactions on her face, her pelvis would roll slowly forward, as if the nerves in the slit were tasting something delicious. She continued this sensual dance for several minutes, sometimes closing her eyes from the delight, and sometimes looking at my hand stroking myself as if to get a confirmation of how her demonstration was stimulating me.

I thought for a moment that she was going to straddle me there on the bed, and take me in to finish, but she had other ideas, reaching behind me in the headboard to pull out another large vibrator. This one was flesh colored and had the shape of a very well hung man. The batteries sounded very fresh, and it hummed steadily and merrily as she moved it over her nipples. The tone deepened slightly as she pressed it there, and deepened even more as she dipped it tentatively into her vaginal opening to lubricate it. She held it against her clit for a few seconds, and although the tone remained steady, her legs seemed to get rubbery and her face again revealed that concentration on the joys being generated in her body.

As I watched her take the buzzer in her hand, and began slipping it up and down the length of her slit, pausing at the clit and then inserting just the knob inside her. She leaned back against the wall, to support her upper body and allow greater access to herself. One hand was free to tweak her nipples and massage her clit as she wished, and she began to feed more and more of the tool inside her, sliding it in and out and lifting the base of it up against her clit as it reached full penetration an pulling it down as she withdrew it. Her body was now responding with an orgasm, and the muscular tensions it aroused made look as though her opening muscles were clinging to the dildo.

As her orgasm began to fade slightly, she changed the pace and the motion, inserting and twisting it and she began to respond again, peaking like the tide and with the rhythm of the surf, a demanding relentless opiate of reproductive urges that are older than man.

After several minutes more she began to show signs of fatigue, and although I only touched myself evenly since her ministration to her began, I had been reacting to her as if her pleasure were mine. I could feel the throbbing in my own pelvis, the tightening of my entire abdomen and the inability to control the pulsing contractions of my diaphragm that made my breath come in sporadic gasps. It would take only a couple of strokes to finish.

I stood, and as I moved toward her muscular and thick thighs, without warning, my flood erupted, spurting semen that spattered and drained from her breasts to the top of her pelvis. I gripped it, and pumped it again and again, as the spurts irrigated her whole belly and chest with slippery but sticky lubricant. The feelings were so intense that I know my face looked as if someone had jabbed a knife through one of my kidneys. But this was pleasure, not pain.

I apologized for leaving the mess in the wrong place, but she laughed and said there was still plenty of evening left, and that we should shower to prepare for the rest of the night. Although I was finally beginning to soften, I knew it would only be a short time before we would be stimulating each other to the pleasures that only those who are intimate and confident in each other can achieve. I rested a couple minutes before I followed her to the bathroom where she had preheated the water.

Chapter 5

When I arrived in the bathroom, she was already in the shower, and she appeared to be more apparition than flesh through the steamy mist that fogged the door. As I entered, she heard me come in, and as I relieved my bladder through my flaccid member I could see her half turn toward me so that I could watch the ghostly image of her hands wetly sliding over her breasts and then after re-soaping them, putting her hands between her thighs and moving her fingers within the now-slick inner folds. To accommodate more entry, she raised one leg, and continued to massage the area as she cleansed herself.

I allowed myself the pleasure of feeling my member move to half-erect and then fully erect without touching it. This was her time, and I wanted her to enjoy as much of it as she wanted. Before long, she again moaned in pleasure, and when the sighs subsided I asked if I could help lower her water-heating bills by joining her. She laughed and agreed, swinging the door open slightly. She moved aside so I could wet myself under the stream of water, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her take the soap and create a foamy froth between her hands.

As soon as I moved from directly under the spray nozzle, she began to wash me with her soapy hands starting at my neck, taking good care of my arms, progressing down my chest and back over my belly and to my legs. Her hands were slick as warm engine oil, and although she didn’t directly touch my love stick she was holding my interest as her hands wetly slid over my scrotum and down between my legs.

She stopped for a moment to re-lubricate her hands then explored the lumps and bumps beneath the skin of the shaft. She circled the head with a thumb and forefinger, teasing and gently squeezing and acquainting herself with the shapes and sizes of its components. After a few minutes of this, I suggested that we stop, and save the erection time for later. This seemed to surprise her, but I explained that I wanted to take my time with this third orgasm of the evening and that if we stopped now I would be able to maintain it for a much longer time during intercourse. This seemed to appeal to her, and she grinned as she pushed me back under the shower, washing most of the lubricating soap from my body.

We rinsed together, and kissed again for a long time, holding each other and listening to each other breathe and feeling our hearts beat in our necks and ears before we decided to get out and dry off.

It was getting late, and we returned to the bed, this time getting in and touching each other and talking about how lucky we were to have found each other. Although the talk was non-sexual, the underlying arousal that we had built in each other was making her squirm and wiggle while I could feel the pre-lubricating fluid starting to cover the tip.

I moved my hand between her legs, and she responded by opening her knees wider than her shoulders and letting me move my hand over the area between her thighs. As I kissed her, her mouth opened and let my tongue drift around against hers, and she began pushing my shoulders gently down. I followed her hints, and was momentarily pausing to suck and bite her nipples before I moved further down and was kissing the top of her mound. Her hands pushed with more urgency, and I moved my body between her knees and kissed her full on the folds of her vulva. She gently caressed the back of my head with her hand, and I could sense that she was using her other hand to take up on her nipples where my mouth left off a few moments ago. I flattened my tongue to cover as much area as possible, and moved my entire face up and down her slit, pressing the lips flat, and bucking my head to stimulate her clitoral area when I reached the top. When I arrived at the bottom, I narrowed my tongue to allow it to enter her, and when it was in as deep as I could drive it, I bucked my face against her to ram it in and out. When I arrived at the top about 10 or 12 times, her vocal cords began to take more of a part in her sighs, and I felt the dildo at the side of my head.

I moved aside and let her insert the tool deep inside, and as she began to move it in exactly the way she liked with her right hand, I moved to her left side, allowing her to continue her thrusting, but giving me access to suck and lick her clit while tweaking and pulling her nipples with my right hand. As she thrust the tool deep, her hips would roll forward, bringing her clit into full contact with my sucking and licking. This time, it was too much for her as she nearly shouted her pleasure.

As her excitement ebbed slightly she put the dildo back in the headboard and lay back, relaxing. It was time for me, now, and I rolled on top of her, and slipped myself inside her with one easy stroke. Once inside, I held it there virtually motionless while I felt her breathing become more normal and the flush left her cheeks. I wanted this to last for a while, and slowly and gently thrust inward, feeling every fold inside her, and when fully in, feeling the folds of her vulva pressed into my pubis, open and wet and hot and slippery. As I fucked in and out like this, I told her how beautiful I thought she was, how wonderful it was to be looking into her eyes, eyes that seemed to draw me in more deeply than was possible by what I was doing below. We were linked at that moment, soul to soul, not overtly erotic, but two separate bodies linked together not only as one in the sexual sense, but as one in the emotional and intellectual sense. As we passed through those moments together acquiring the knowledge of our growing bonding and growing in trust for each other the movements below began to take on new meaning.

I had a real need to explore the edge of passion with her, and she agreed to try to stay linked like this for several hours without actually passing through to orgasm. That settled, I began a slightly increased pace of thrusting, being sure to keep good contact with her clitoris to build her along with me. After about 5 minutes of thrusting like this, I began to sense the building of my orgasm to the point of danger of finishing, and slowed the pace again. We talked about our sensations together, the delights we were feeling and the level we were both at. She had her first orgasm in about 20 minutes, and I passed the first test by not being swept along with her and ending our lovemaking. As she descended, we talked about the pleasure she had experienced, and the joy I was having with my fully engorged member so deeply inserted into someone I cared about.

Over the next two hours she had several more orgasms and around midnight it became clear that our natural lubrication would last only a short while more. I kissed her again deeply, looked into her eyes, and began my climb to finish. How exquisite the sensations. What a wonderful reward for being patient. My body took over after a few more thrusts, and I began driving it in as hard and deeply as I could. My pelvis was crashing into her soft mound, and my scrotum was drawn up fully against me as the release finally came. My thrusting was instinctive, and was not controlled by my consciousness. The head seemed double its normal size, and each time it was withdrawn it stimulated every nerve. The semen flooded out and filled her, but I have no recollection of that. Only the joy of looking at this woman I loved and the semiconscious notion that I was pumping my seed into her, giving her my children, filling her with my life.

The moment was over too soon, and although I stayed hard and firmly connected to her for a long time, I knew that we needed to get some sleep and be prepared for another day at work. We cleaned up, then lay next to each other listening breathing steadily, feeling each others body lifting and falling with each breath, tugging almost imperceptibly at the sheets.

12