Loving My Wife

Story Info
Husband Loves Wife Unconditionally.
1.2k words
3.45
30.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a man who loves his wife, unconditionally...

There is some sex but nothing really graphic.

*****

It seems like I have been in this fucking waiting room forever and, as I look at my watch again, it has only been only two hours since my wife went into the operating room.

I know the surgeon told me the procedure would take at about six hours but I can't help feeling the strain of waiting and not knowing.

As I am waiting, a woman joins me in the waiting room and offers me a hello with a smile.

I say hello back and kind of ignore her but she introduces herself as Jenny and tells me her husband is being operated on. I tell her my name is Robert.

I tell her that my wife is having brain surgery and the procedure is to be six hours and it has been only two so far.

I go back to my thoughts and drift back to how it got to this point.

The woman interrupts my thoughts and tells me that I might feel better if I talked to her instead of keeping things to myself.

I feel a bit uncomfortable, but I start telling her my story...it will at least pass the time I thought...

I start telling her my story...

Evangeline, Evy, my wife had an accident two years ago that left her with a unique disability.

You see, she was in the barn taking care of the animals when one of the horses somehow kicked her in the head.

When she didn't come back in the house after awhile, I went looking for her and found her unconscious.

I rushed her to the hospital where she remained in a coma for two weeks. The doctors thought she was going to die.

Somehow, she started coming around and finally came out of the coma.

After a week in the hospital, my loving wife came home and that was when I noticed a change in her.

You see, Evy and I have been married for three years and she has always been sort of conservative in everything, including our very private life.

Evy is gorgeous. She is 5'5", 110 pounds, natural long blonde hair, blue eyes and a great figure.

We met in college where she was studying animal husbandry and I was studying to be a veterinarian.

When we got married, we bought a small farm and Evy raised some animals and worked the farm.

We enjoyed our life and each other.

When her accident happened, that all changed.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love Evy, but her new disability was overwhelming. You see, her kick in the head turned my conservative wife into a nymphomaniac.

All she wanted was sex in any way, shape or form.

We had gone to many doctors and specialists who all said the kick to her head caused a tiny blood clot in her brain that somehow increased her sexual appetite.

They also said that they couldn't operate because of where the clot was and there was nothing they could do at the time.

So, for the last two years it has been a hell for us. we

Since her sexual appetite is constant, I was forced to bring home guys to fuck my wife to satisfy her needs, as I no longer could.

I watched her turn into a real slut, knowing that she couldn't help herself. Even, with all this, I still loved my wife.

She took me to sex shops to buy her toys so she could use them on herself to releave her sexual needs.

You have no idea what is was like to watch a woman you love, ramming dildos up her cunt so she can orgasm and satisfy herself.

I did everything I could to help her overcome her nightmare.

Usually, after being fucked by several guys, she would cuddle with me, naked, covered in cum and cry herself to sleep.

Every day was a nightmare. I never once stopped loving her or searching for a cure, but no luck.

One day, I came home and found my wife fucking four guys. She had a cock in her cunt, one in her ass as well as sucking a guy off and jerking off another one.

I watched as they finally shot their cum loads all over my beautiful wife.

It was horrifying to see her scooping up their cum and swallowing it. I felt sick.

I didn't approach her until after they left.

She cried and said she couldn't take it any longer. She told me to divorce her, but I told her I loved her and we would get through this.

Then, one day, I read an article about a new surgical procedure for people with brain injuries. The article said they were looking for volunteers for the procedure.

Lucky, as it was, the doctors and hospital weren't that far away.

I called them and made an appointment to bring in my wife.

We drove to the doctor's office and met with Dr. Simone, a fairly young woman who was the neurosurgeon and a neurologist who both came up with the procedure.

I told them our story and what happened to Evy a couple of years ago and what the doctors said.

They explained the situation and said they have a new surgical procedure that might work on Evy.

The surgery would include lasers as well.

We made an appointment for Evy to go through a battery of tests to see if she was a candidate for the surgery.

After countless tests, they were convinced that Evy was an excellent candidate. They also said that the procedure was not without risks.

Evy and I went home to discuss the situation. She said she couldn't live like this anymore and was willing to try it.

So, we decided that Evy would have the surgery.

I called the doctor and told them the procedure was a go.

Dr. Simone said that there would be no financial cost as this was an experimental procedure.

Two days later, we were notified that Evy had to go to the hospital in two days and she would get prepped for surgery the next day.

In ending my story to Jenny, I told her that brings us to today.

I didn't realize it but the surgery was now in its fourth hour.

Suddenly, a nurse comes in and called me. She tells me that everything is going well and my wife should be out in an hour or so.

I felt releaved and gave out a big sigh.

Within the next hour or so, Dr. Simone came out with a big smile and said the surgery went well and they got the clot out and we just have to wait.

Over the next few days, Evy was given more tests and MRI's. All tests came back showing Evy was now clot free and fine.

Evy even said she felt better and had no nymphomaniac desires.

Finally, after two weeks in the hospital, I brought Evy home.

Dr. Simone sent us the article she wrote about and appeared in the medical journal of Evy's procedure.

After two long years, the love of my life was cured.

Evy still takes care of the animals but is more cautious now.

We are expecting our first child in six months and we are starting our life anew.

Thank God.