Loving Nana

Story Info
Grandmother takes grandson to her bed.
6.6k words
4.31
119.4k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

The circumstances behind it weren't of note. What was important was that when he was eighteen years old, Dale moved in with his maternal grandmother.

Initially, it was a typical grandmother-grandson visit. Cordial, nice and respectable.

A day later things began to change.

They were watching TV together one evening, when Nana went to take a bath, and then head to bed.

Dale stayed up watching TV, lying on the couch.

From where he was, when the bathroom door opened, and Nana exited, Dale saw Nana walk from the bathroom into her bedroom totally naked.

It wasn't the first time Dale had seen Nana naked.

A few years earlier, Dale had seen his mother smear sun tan lotion on Nana's back. Dale was, or so his mother and Nana thought, too young to pay attention, but he was, in fact, paying attention.

Even back then, Nana was a heavy-set women. Big hips, big tits too.

Back then though, Dale had only seen Nana from behind.

This time, Dale saw her from the front. Dale's eyes bugged out of his skull as he saw Nana make the quick move from the bathroom to her bedroom, but he still saw her.

The big tits he'd had smothered into his face as a kid, every time Nana hugged him, were out and in view.

Huge tits. Big, round, and somewhat saggy, given that Nana was a woman in her sixties.

And, Nana's ass seemed even bigger and rounder than it had been when Dale saw it years before.

That night, when Dale went to bed, he couldn't get visions of Nana naked out of his mind.

Dale had a wet dream that night, thinking about Nana naked.

The next morning, when he woke, Dale scolded himself. He had to put these thoughts out of his head.

Dale got up, and put his bathrobe on and left his bedroom.

He went to the bathroom to take a leak, and silently cursed himself for glancing over into Nana's room.

Even though Nana wasn't in there, Dale shook his head for looking.

After finishing up in the bathroom, Dale shuffled out towards the living room, when Nana called to him from the kitchen.

Dale took a deep breath, and headed in.

Despite what was going on in his head, Dale consoled himself with the fact that it was, in his head. Nana wouldn't know.

Then, Dale got into the kitchen.

There was Nana, standing next to the stove in a skimpy, flimsy, little robe that barely hid her ample body from sight.

Nana greeted him warmly, and asked if he wanted breakfast.

Dale politely declined, but accepted Nana's invitation to sit down at the table and have some juice. Dale was only too willing, because it would help hide the fact that he was growing hard under his bathrobe.

Dale couldn't help but watch as Nana leaned into the fridge to get the juice. Nana's huge tits nearly popped out from beneath the flimsy, little robe she had on.

Dale really felt his dick begin to surge to life, as Nana reached into an upper cupboard to get a glass, and Nana's robe slid up just enough for Dale to see Nana's ample backside.

Nana poured his juice, then grabbed her cup of coffee and sat down at the table across from Dale, and lit herself a cigarette.

They chatted briefly, and Dale was very aware of the fact he was acting quite sheepish, but he wasn't certain if Nana noticed it.

Dale couldn't help it though. There he sat, with an erection as he stole glances at Nana's cleavage and legs.

Eventually Nana finished her smoke, and got up to go and take a shower.

Dale went to his room, and got dressed. As he exited, he saw Nana leaving the bathroom, holding a towel over her front. As Nana walked into her bedroom, Dale saw Nana's ample backside again.

Dale took a deep breath and shook his head, and tried to put the sordid thoughts out of his head.

The day passed, somewhat uneventfully.

Nana had some errands to run, and Dale puttered around the house.

Dale went for a walk, still unable to shake the visions of Nana's naked body out of his head.

He was unable to. At one point, Dale saw a young lady jogging in the park. Dale watched her for a few moments.

That's what you should be into.

Dale shook his head, and sighed. He had to admit he wasn't.

Even though he was eighteen, Dale had no experience with women. Dale slowly began to walk back his Nana's house, and he recalled, back when he was younger or so, that he might not even like girls.

Not that he was gay, Dale was sure of that. Men did nothing for him.

But neither did girls his own age.

In fact, Dale recalled this one time, seeing a heavy-set older woman a few years back, and how that put a charge into him.

Maybe that was his thing. Maybe that's what turned him on.

But, Dale was resolute that, despite the fact that Nana 'fit the bill', so to speak, he'd put those kinds of thoughts out of his head.

Or, so he thought.

That night at dinner, Nana brought out some wine, and even offered Dale beer if he wanted it.

Dale had a glass of wine with dinner, and then had a beer afterwards. Then another.

Dale and Nana spent the evening watching TV, and Dale saw a promo for a movie coming on later in the night, that he was interested in watching.

Nana eventually said she was going to take a bath and turn in. Dale wished her a good night, and made sure Nana was okay with him staying up late and watching the movie.

Nana smiled warmly. And said something that struck Dale to his core.

"You're eighteen," Nana said, playfully. "You can do whatever you want to do."

Dale smiled as Nana made her way to the bathroom.

I guess I can do whatever I want to.

Dale went and grabbed himself another beer, and settled in waiting for the late local news to start, and then end, after which the movie would begin.

As he sat there, Dale heard the water being let out of the tub, from the bathroom.

Since Dale could do what he wanted to, he decided it was best to not just sit there, and risk Nana walking out the bathroom naked again, sending his hormone-raged mind into places he didn't want it to go.

So, Dale got up and headed to his bedroom. He got undressed and slipped into his bathrobe, and waited.

He heard the bathroom door open, and waited a few moments longer. By now, Nana must have been in her room.

She wasn't.

Dale exited his bedroom, and noticed the light was still on the bathroom. Naturally, he glanced over, and there was Nana, clad only in a towel, brushing her hair.

Dale felt himself hesitate for a moment, and silently cursed himself for doing so.

He made his way to the couch, and sat down and took a big swig from his beer.

Dale noticed the beer was almost half-done. He glanced towards the alcove that lead to both the bathroom, and Nana's bedroom.

Dale nodded. He knew what to do.

Just in case Nana was going to walk from the bathroom to her bedroom au naturel again, Dale thought it out.

The second he heard the hairbrush go down, or noticed the light being turned off in the bathroom, he'd be up and on his way to the kitchen for another beer.

As the saying goes: 'the best laid plans'.

Dale heard Nana putting the hairbrush down, and took a big swig to finish of his beer.

As soon as he saw the light in the bathroom go off, Dale stood and headed to the kitchen.

When he returned to the living room, Nana was standing in the alcove, just holding the towel in front of herself.

"I wanted to tell you," Nana said with a smile. "To help yourself to more beer if you wanted."

Dale smiled, somewhat sheepishly, and held up the fresh beer he had in his hands.

Nana chuckled.

Dale offered to finance the cost of replacing the beer he was drinking, and Nana said they could talk about it the next day.

Nana then asked how late Dale would be up watching the movie, and Dale just shrugged.

"One-thirty," Dale said as he took a swig and looked at the TV - anything to avoid looking at his grandmother nearly naked in front of him. 'Maybe two am."

Nana smiled and told Dale she'd let him sleep in, and said good night.

Dale exhaled heavily, and walked over to the couch and slumped down on it.

He winced, because, just as he did, there was Nana. It was quick, but she was naked, and heading into her bedroom.

Dale exhaled heavily, and took another drink of beer, and turned his attention back to the TV.

At some point during the movie, Dale passed out.

And, despite him not really wanting it to happen, visions of his grandmother were in his subconscious thoughts.

Dale sort of felt himself in a semi-conscious state at one point though. He knew he was hard, because of the sordid images going through his head.

He'd heard a sound. A slight creaking noise.

Dale, under the influence of more alcohol than he was used to consuming, tried to open his eyes, and look around.

He managed to see something.

Then it was gone.

Later on, just before dawn, Dale woke up completely. He shook his head. Again images of Nana naked were in there.

But, it was more than that.

Dale glanced down, and noticed his robe was open, and he was exposed.

And, the TV was off.

Dale bolted upright into a seated position.

He glanced back towards Nana's bedroom. It was still dark, but he could tell the door was open.

Dale stared for a moment, and then thought back to the hazy memories from earlier.

He didn't remember when he passed out, but he did remember stirring at one point.

Dale recalled the creaking noise he'd heard earlier.

Then it came to him. Sort of.

Did Nana come out here to turn the TV off after I'd fell asleep? Did she sit down in her chair and have a cigarette? Was my robe open when Nana was out here?

It was all hazy, and Dale couldn't be sure of anything.

He just knew two things. His robe was open, and the TV was off.

Dale rubbed his forehead and rose from the couch. He cinched his robe up and headed into his bedroom, and just flopped down into his bed.

Dale wasn't sure what time he woke up, but he did know one thing.

He'd had another wet dream. And, again, Nana was a big part of it.

Dale slowly crawled out of bed, and shook his head. He cinched his robe up again, and stripped the now, cum-stained twice, sheets from the bed.

He shuffled out his bedroom, and looked around. No sign of Nana.

He didn't dare call out, just in case she offered to wash his sheets for him, and saw the dream-induced stains on them.

As Dale made his way to the back of the house, where the washer and dryer were, he glanced out one of the windows.

There was Nana, the back-yard.

She was tending to her hedges. Wearing a big, floppy sun-hat, along with a halter top, and shorts that left nothing to the imagination, and a pair of flip-flops.

Dale winced when he found himself lingering to watch as Nana .

He headed to the washer, fired it up and tossed his sheets in.

Dale ran his hands over his face and through his hair, and took a deep breath.

He started to make his way back to head to the bathroom to shower, when he caught a glimpse of Nana waving to him from outside.

Dale sighed, and took a deep breath. He headed towards the back door, and opened it up.

"Morning, sleepy-head," Nana said, warmly.

"How late is it," Dale asked in his most uninterested tone.

Nana told him it wasn't even noon yet.

Dale just nodded. He was almost being conspicuous in how he wasn't looking directly at Nana.

"Sorry if the TV woke you last night," Dale finally said. "I didn't plan to fall asleep."

"No problem," Nana replied. "It wasn't a problem at all. I just shut it off when I woke up this morning."

Dale smiled and nodded, and then informed Nana he was heading inside to take a shower, but when he returned, he'd be happy to help out with chores.

Dale slowly shuffled to the bathroom. He had quizzical look on his face from the time he'd left Nana in the backyard.

He'd heard what Nana had said, and was still processing it.

Nana had said she'd turned the TV when she got up in the morning.

Dale fired up the shower and climbed in. He knew in his head where this was going to lead him, but he didn't really want to go there.

But it was true.

Nana was lying.

Dale stood under the water replaying things as best he could. At the very least, he was fully aware that it was still dark out, when he awoke on the couch. And, there was no evidence Nana was awake at that time.

No light in the kitchen, no light in the bathroom. Nothing.

So, someone turned off the TV before Dale roused from his slumber on the couch.

Dale stood under the water thinking it over.

Was Nana sitting there in her chair? Was I exposed while she sat there?

Despite not wanting to think about his grandmother in a sexual manner, Dale was now doing nothing but that.

Dale put a hand to his head, and noticed he had an erection.

He sighed heavily. He had no idea how to deal with this.

It was one thing if he was having fantasies about Nana, but if Nana is there, sitting in her chair, having a smoke, while Dale lied exposed on the couch, what did that say?

And, that's when Dale got it.

Nana was having a cigarette.

Then. Dale's mind began to wander all over the place.

Had Nana come out into the living room, and noticed Dale asleep, and just turned off the TV? Possibly without even noticing he was exposed?

Or, did Nana see it, and sit down and have a cigarette regardless, while her grandson lay on the couch with his manhood exposed?

Or, did Nana open Dale's robe herself?

Dale shook his head, and finished up in the shower.

He dried himself off, and then wiped a hand across the mirror to clear the steam off it.

Dale looked at himself, and sighed.

This was a fucked up situation, and he had no ideas about anything.

Dale headed outside to help Nana with chores, and later in the day, headed out with her to run some errands.

Nana was still dressed as she was in the backyard, but didn't seem affected by it.

Dale, on the other hand, was having a hard time keeping his cock from straining against his shorts.

Dale did make good on his offer, as they stopped at the beer store to pick up a case, and he paid for it.

When they got home, Nana announced she was going to take a bath to clean up.

Dale, went to the laundry area to retrieve his sheets from the dryer, and put them back on his bed.

As Dale was making his head, he heard Nana call to him from the bathroom.

The door was open, and Nana stood there, wrapped in a towel, asking Dale what he'd like for dinner.

Dale said he wasn't in the mood for anything in particular.

Well, Dale thought to himself. I am in the mood for something in particular, but if I were to say that to Nana, I'd probably get smacked, and tossed out on my backside.

Nana went to her room, as Dale made his way to the living room, and turned on the TV.

When Nana returned from her room, she was only wearing a bathrobe. Fortunately, it wasn't the same skimpy thing from the previous day.

Not that it was a big, bulky robe though either. It clung to Nana's body closely, and had a pretty deep neckline.

Nana headed to the kitchen, and returned in a moment with two beers in her hand, and she offered one to Dale.

Dale accepted graciously, and cursed himself silently as he found himself staring right at Nana's cleavage as he took the beer.

They watched a ball game for a bit, had a few more beers, then Nana made dinner.

Rather than eating in the kitchen, they ate in the living room, as they continued to watch TV.

Dale found himself occasionally flipping his gaze from the TV, over to where Nana was seated.

Each time he did, he mentally berated himself for it.

Dale did the dishes afterwards, and then he and Nana settled in and watched TV for the rest of the evening.

They both headed to bed about the same time. Dale was feeling a bit more 'in control' of things, until he noticed Nana heading off to her room.

Nana didn't even wait until she was in her room, before starting to remove her robe.

As such, when Nana flipped the light in her room on, Dale saw her naked again.

Dale went to his room, and took a deep breath as he got undressed, and climbed into bed.

He was hoping for a 'Nana dream-free' night.

That didn't happen.

Images of Nana naked flowed through Dale's mind almost the moment he fell asleep.

He pictured Nana in the tub. He pictured Nana in her bed.

Dale's mind even went to the previous night. He saw himself lying on the couch, with his robe still done up.

Then, Nana appeared from her bedroom, totally naked.

Nana walked into the living room, and her body was illuminated by the TV, but Dale could see her completely.

In his dream, Dale imagined Nana opening his robe, and smiling as she took in view of his erect cock.

Dale's mind even envisioned Nana reaching down and taking his cock in her hand, and slowly begin to pump it.

Things didn't go beyond there.

Dale stirred somewhat. The dream was over, but he was unsure if he was awake or not.

Then, he was out again. And his mind was filled with visions of Nana naked for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Dale awoke, and found himself out from underneath the covers.

Dale winced. His door was wide open, and if Nana was awake, she could have seen him lying there totally naked.

Dale pulled one of the sheets over himself, and put a hand to his head.

He was at least relieved to find out that he hadn't had another wet dream. But he was still perplexed by the visions he was having of his own grandmother.

To say nothing of the fact that he had also been lying there, totally exposed, for who knows how long.

Dale got up, and quickly slipped his bathrobe on. He continued to shake his head over the thoughts he was having, but then paused for a moment.

He recalled the dream from earlier in the night. The part where Nana had come out into the living room, and opened his robe, and stroked him.

Dale stood there for a moment, struggling to remember.

Something happened.

Dale recalled stirring, and thought he may have woken up. Dale furrowed his brow as he tried to recall his dreams.

Or, was it a dream?

Dale's brow loosened and he stood there for a moment, with his mouth open.

Was Nana in my room last night?

Dale continued to struggle with his memory. Every other vision of Nana had been clear and Dale was aware those visions were dreams.

But that moment he stirred. Dale furrowed his brow again. Did he sense a presence at that moment? Is that why he stirred.

Dale exhaled heavily, and ran his hands through his hair.

He had to stop thinking like this.

It was all just in his head. Nana hadn't opened his robe the night before. Nana wasn't in his room last night.

Another deep breath, and Dale convinced himself that today he wouldn't have impure thoughts about his grandmother.

That didn't happen.

When Dale joined Nana in the kitchen, she was having coffee and a cigarette. And, Nana just happened to be wearing that skimpy, little robe of hers.

Nana offered to get Dale some juice, but he politely told her that he would get it himself.

Nana didn't have any plans for the day, but it was nice, so she was considering just grabbing a book and sitting out in the sun.

Around noon, Nana emerged from her bedroom in an outfit that was much too small for her ample frame.

Nana asked Dale to set up her lawn chair in the back yard for her, as she made herself a cocktail.

Dale did as Nana asked, and was about to head back inside, when Nana emerged from the house.

She had her drink in one hand, her cigarettes in the other, and a book, and something else under her arm.

sds195
sds195
646 Followers
12