Loving Neighbours Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian women's New encounter.
4.7k words
3.8
51.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, my name is Nalini and this is my story. My husband and me am a great fan of this porn site and have been reading a lot of stories but at times the stories written here are a poor representations of normal sexual fantasies and so I thought I should post some real encounter I had instead of reading cheap fantasies.

My husbands name is Jaswinder and he is from Punjab. We have been married for last five years and we are actually interested in our married life especially with sex as a huge incentive. We have known each other since college days when I used to be the sweetest gal in the class. He now works as a software engineer in Delhi.

He got transferred last year and we rented a two room flat in one of those concrete jungles in the city. The flat which we have is small and nice with one balcony in the front which can used as a porch. It also has a common balcony in the back between two flats which opens into the second room of the flat. This is generally used for drying cloths.

We share this balcony with neighbours from Dehradun. They are Mr and Mrs Rahul Negi. Husband Rahul works in a finance company while wife Nitu has taken a sabbatical like me after marriage. They have shifted to our neighbourhood just six months back but in this short time, have become quite close friends.

The main reason is that they are both cheerful and decent and belongs to the same age group like us. We have even gone for movies together and Nitu and I often go out for shopping. It is in fact comfortable to have someone to talk to in this big city. Our closeness is, however, restricted to social levels and we do not interfere within each other's household matters nor do we discuss such things.

From hereon I will call them Negi and Nitu. Negi is a cute person with a disarming smile and Nitu is from Punjab like my husband. Theirs is also a love marriage like us. While I am petite in shape and size, which my husband compares with Bose speakers, small in size but of extremely high quality when in bed, and emits surround sounds.

Nitu is one athletic lady of 5' 6" with 38 bust and everything downwards equally proportioned. Negi and Jassi are almost 5' 10"with Jassi slightly more on the muscular side. I belong to Delhi and Negi is from Almorah. Our sex life is rocking and we both take extra efforts to make it special for both. We keep looking for opportunities to spice it up and in the process; we have explored every nook and corner of the house.

However, when I got married to Jassi, I was naive and innocent while Jassi used to remain in an excited state like a rabbit on heat. This brought a lot of mismatch in bed but Jassi, a loving man as he is, was patient with me and inducted me slowly to the wonderful world of uninhibited sex. In last three years, we have tried everything possible in bed.

Whether its 69, cum guzzling, anal licking in addition to all the normal positions. Recently, however, Jassi told me he wants to bring in another angle to our sex life before we start a family. I asked him what he has in mind. "I wanna try out soft swapping like sitting with exchanged partners in same movie hall or same room sex or may be threesome or foursome if everything goes out well", Jassi said.

We talk dirty while we engage in the act and it charges me to the edge and so we are quite open to each other. I have realized that we only have one life to enjoy and it is the intimacy of two naked bodies on heat in a switched off room which brings out the best human being you have inside.

The way we both see it the aroma of a sex-filled room mixed with sweat and cum is the best therapy to relax a soul and it can cure you off any kind of tensions and brings a glow to your face. However, the idea of swapping didn't appeal to me much and I told jassi frankly that I am not ready for anyone else in our sacred bedroom when we are in the act.

Jassi has been patient with me and said," I can understand the apprehensions you have in mind. You can take your time and I will wait for you to decide". Nevertheless, he keeps bringing the issue jokingly asking me whether I have taken a decision or not. I once told him," Jassi, I can understand what you have in mind but I cannot shed cloths in front of anyone else.

However, if you are keen than you can go ahead and have a threesome experience with some other willing couple and see what it takes" He said," sorry baby, its not possible for me to do it with two strangers without you. It's not the act which turns me on but its you in the act which is pivot to all my sexual longings. The way you satisfy me, I know no one else can even start scoring against you.

If you are not comfortable we will leave it at this but don't ever mention that I should go ahead without you" I felt sorry for him and must admit that the fantasy and idea excites me but the fear of unknown takes over the excitement and I never said yes to it. However, the guilt of not cooperating again with him again has taken over my deeds.

It is because, during college days, even after being in a relationship for five years, I had not allowed him for sex. Now seeing his level of excitement, I feel I had denied him a great pleasure of sex for so long. Once when I asked him about any fling during our courtship, he simply said," I can wait but I can't compromise and I wanted it to start with you only so that it remains a fond memory throughout my life".

I was really glad to have such a nice guy as my husband and even I started thinking of fulfilling his desire of swapping but I couldn't comprehend myself in such a situation. Nevertheless, to charge him more I started bringing out the topic of me getting fucked by someone else while he is looking. This; I used to do when his dick is turning me in marshmallows.

The topic never failed to give him boost and we often had amazing sex, painting such fantasies. Being close to Negis and talking to them often made them the other willing partner in our fantasies. However, once we had done with the sex part, I was careful not to discuss the issue with him otherwise he will start on this track again.

Things however took a sudden turn lately and I had no control over the events, although I feel its good it has happened the way it has happened. For some time I had noticed that, Nitu has started acting funny around me. She will stand closer than usual and laugh at everything thing I say. I could not figure out the reason but I found her extra sweet with me.

I negated such thoughts thinking I am unnecessary getting suspicious. Moreover, she is a nice and polished gal and I also enjoyed her company. Last week when I went to hang my cloths for drying in the balcony, I saw Nitu's undergarments hanging there already. They were plain white normal undergarments of large sizes to accommodate her ample assets.

I shifted them aside on the wire and started hanging my undergarments on the wire. I always buy well fitting, bright coloured, lace and net under garments from enamour. Jassi says a married gal should always buy high quality undergarments and keep husbands guessing what his wife is wearing today as it keeps him interested in sex.

However, to keep only my husbands and not everybody in the colony interested in me, I put a towel over my under garments when I put them for drying. This day, as I was about to put towel over my garments, suddenly side door opens up and I was taken by surprise. I turned and saw Nitu coming out of the door and I was relieved.

She said" arre mere kapde sookhe nahin abhi tak" with this she came and started checking her garments which were still wet. Then she asked me," aur kya kar rahi hai Nalini, chal chai peete hain". While saying this she noticed my garments and said " kya baat hai, dubaara honeymoon ka iraada hai kya". I simply laughed and said aisa kuchh nahii hai yeh mere normal garments hain.

She came closer and touched my maroon lacy bra and asked," waah, itna kharcha chaddiyon par iss se to ek jeans aa jaati" I laughed and gave him Jassi's logic about garments and said," Jassi khud jaata hai mere saath jab undergarments khareedne hote hain, jeans khareedna ho to nahi jaata"

She also started laughing and said that's a good logic but you also have a figure like a model and he has a right to spend so much on you because the returns must be extremely handsome for him. I simply gave a twinkle to him and said "yea you can say that" With this she started complaining "meri jaisi moti par kaun khacha karega, yeh dekh whole sale ki chaddiyan pehan rahi huun.

I asked Negi one day ki kuch achche garments dila do to hansne lagaa ki naazuk cheezon mein tera gadraaya badan samaa nahii sakta. Inhe dhakne ke liye yahii kaam aa sakte hain". Saying this we both started laughing and I said, "you are just exaggerating, you have nice and ripe body and Negi should be thankful ki uske jaise bande ko Punjabi dal makhani khane ko mil rahi hai".

She laughed a lot at my comments and said," thanx yaar, aaj hi mein Negi ko bolti huun, but who kehta hai ki agar who shaadi na karta to mein aajtak kunwari rehti. Koi ladka mujhe ghas bhi nahii daalta" At this, I blurted out "no, he is wrong and in fact Jassi himself says many times that Nitu has a ripe and sexy body".

I realized my mistake as soon as I said it and was about to say sorry when Nitu said," what r you saying, in fact Negi always praises you for the firmness you have maintained and says that had he married a highlander, he would have got a female exactly like you. 5' 2" in height, bright face and lean body, only thing missing would have been your bright eyes".

We both laughed at the comments and became bitchy about our husbands. I said." Arre yaar, it is these good sets of undergarments which are making me look slim and petite otherwise Jassi has molested me so much in these 5 years that if I remove my undergarments then my assets will simply fall on the ground". Nitu said" no you are joking and I am sure you have sexy figure like a doll.

Each curve of your body is nicely in place and very well outlined". We were still laughing when Nitu asked me," the one you are wearing is also maroon in colour?" I said," no, its black in colour" Nitu surprised me with her next question," can I see them". I was taken aback and said," okay, I will show them tomorrow" to which she said," please if you permit me then I want to see them while they are still on you.

Actually, I also want to buy such undergarments but am not sure how they will look on me. It is such an intimate thing that one can't go and try it out in the shop and the models which wear them on the packs are so good looking that everything fits them. In actual, garments never look the same when we wear them in real".

I admit what she was saying was true and is a problem with many of us because we do not shop for under garments the way we shop for normal cloths. We can spend hours in a shop trying to buy a saree, which we may wear once in a month, but we are mostly in a hurry to come out of the shop when we have to buy under garments.

It is the way we women in india are brought up, anything related to our private parts is a sin till we get married and then overnight, we are supposed to know all and fulfil all the desires of our husbands from the wedding night onwards. However, I was still lost in all these thoughts when Nitu requested me again by holding my hands," plz Nalini, can you permit me seeing your under garments"

I was still dazed and didn't know what to say but still shook my head in positive. With this Nitu pulled my hand towards her door and happily said," plz show me and then I will make tea for both of us" once we were in her house she pushed the door closed and turned to face me and said," SHOW". I found this offending and intrusion in my privacy but I had already agreed upon on doing it and can't turn back.

The closing of the door had added to the creepiness of the situation. I was still looking blank when Nitu caught the bottom of my kurta and said again," show naa, its just a normal thing which we gals have to share from time to time so that we don't have to ask the outsiders". I decided what the hack,

it's not going to change my sexual preferences if I show my bra to a friend and at least my intensions are not pervasive in any manner. I slowly took charge from where her hands have already lifted my kurta and lifted just one side of the kurta. She took a step back and started looking without saying anything.

I was expecting some reaction from her when she said," How will I see its fitting if you don't give me a full frontal view". I saw traces of double meaning in her words but her face gave away nothing. I then lifted kurta from the front and gave her a full view but the kurta, being loose, was adding to my clumsiness.

"nice, its really good fitting and the way its resting nicely on the sides is beautiful as its not digging into your ... " Nitu said " I mean its not leaving any marks on your beautiful body" and then her hands reached for my cups of my bra feeling the material of it. I was however feeling the heat emanating from her palms.

She inserted two fingers each in my cups and pulled it outwards saying'" bahut achcha material hai yaar, ekdum top quality" and before I say anything, she said," TURN". This was another shock to me and I said," what?". Nitu said," arre baba, how will I see the fitting at the back if you don't turn around" I was too exausted even to react and simply turned.

I had started feeling butterflies in my stomach the way I have never experienced before with anyone in private, not even with my husband. I am sure I was not getting charged but this whole situation was suddenly making me feel hungry as if I had nothing my stomach and butterflies were free to fly from bottom of my boobs to top of my pussy.

I felt cold air from the fan hitting my lower back when suddenly Nitu lifted my kurta from back to see the 'fitting' of my bra. I felt like a trapped animal that gets used to foreign hands trying to touch them while they can do nothing about it. Suddenly, Nitu pulled the kurta above my head and said," arre this bloody kurta is not letting me have a clear view.

Just remove this damn thing for a minute naa". I had nothing else to do but to lift my hands in the air and she swiftly pulled my kurta off before I change my mind. Nitu now touched me at the back of my bra straps and I stiffened. I was sure it has gone a way too far where I would have liked it. She then inserted three fingers between my skin and bra straps and said cheeringly,"

wow, this this has three pairs of hooks to keep it from sagging from the sides and the quality of the hooks is really good. They will not catch junk like the one others do after few washes. Let me see them properly and she unhooked my bra in one go not even seeking my permission. My bra flung open leaving my back exposed to Nitu's gaze.

Her hand was now sweeping across my waxed bare back and you have an amazingly sexy back and her hands were now roaming freely over my bare shoulders and following the contours of my hands; her hands came to rest around my waist. My tits surprisingly, were reacting to this uninvited intrusion in my privacy.

The bra cups were resting loosely over my now erect tits and I placed both my hands on the wall in front of me to arrest me from wobbling. She then touched my waist from the sides and said," it's a beautiful waist you have" Only expression I could manage was a 'Hmmmm...', as I found all this bra showing a bad idea. "Okay Nalini, you can turn again if you want" Nitu said and I turned in a jiffy.

My bra which was barely hiding my tits slippers down to my elbows as a result of my turning swiftly and nitu caught hold of it. "Wow let me the texture on the inner side" she said paying no attention to my tits as she startedstudying the cups of my bra."nice, it seems this bra is tailor mad efor your tits" with this she looked up at my boobs and said," arre, I will show you my garments as they fit me.

They look pathetic and even I don't get charged seeing myself, leave Negi" and started laughing.

I was relieved that she is not asking me to do anything anymore and I was okay as long as its not me who is putting on a strip show. Nitu lifted her loose t-shirt she was wearing and peeled it off her body and said," SEE".

I had nothing else to do but see at the boobs, which were trapped in a white bra at a foot distance from my face. Her bra was the conical one thus highlighting her already ample boobs even further. Half of each boob was jutting out of her bra tops like two pigeons trying to escape at the same time from a broken cage. Nitu was turning sideways to give more than enough of the outlines of her bra.

while I was thinking that is the end of bra showing. she unhooked her own bra and in one swift motion, her bra was in my hands and she said,"can I try yours just for a while if you don't mind", and before I can say I will mind she had already placed cup of my bra on her meaty boobs.

By now, I was getting turned on seeing another gal standing so close to me in a semi nude state and nitu is an eye turner in her own rights. Whatever anyone says but every women, if given a chance and security, will always like to see and feel the lovely body of another women. A male body doesn't have this kind of openings and curves as a female body has.

I noticed that her assets are not that bad and if cased properly, she will give lot of heartaches on the road. I mentioned this to her to divert both our minds. "Nitu, you complain unnecessarily. You have good figure and you have the right size what 90% of Indian males are obsessed with". "Really, what are you saying. Does Jassi also likes big boobs" she asked laughingly.

I smiled nervously at her. Then she said," arre I will show you my undies also if you are okay with it" while I was about to say I am not okay with it, she had already unbuckled her belt and fiddling with her jeans buttons. My eyes were still fixed in shock at her jeans when it went down showing similar white colour panties. Her jet-black pussy hair was jutting out from the sides of her panties.

The whole thing was looking beautiful like careless strokes on an MF Hussain painting. I had nothing to say about the whole thing. However, I saw she has good meaty figure and assumed that her bust must have been 36D, waist 30 and butts were for sure 38. This figure looks very good in Indian cloths however, in jeans and t-shirt it boomerangs at times bringing down your morale and that is what has happened with her also.

I commented that she has nice figure and can easily find good branded garments for her but she should prefer wearing salwar kurta to jeans and see the effect it has on Negi. She replied," Really, you think I have good body" I replied affirmatively. Then she said," achcha show me yours". I asked her,"show what?"

She replied," arre, you did not say anything when I was lowering my jeans and you don't wanna show me your beautiful undies. Last I read undergarments consist of two pieces, bra and panties" with this, she started laughing at her own joke, which I was not finding funny. While I was fidgeting with my pyjama chords,

I thought I have already done lot of things amoral today and this one was not going to make any difference so I lowered my pyjamas in frustrations and said," see, take a good look".

She said," hmmm, it is no doubt a good look". Then asked me to turn back so that he can see from back. I turned back and let myself loose. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my waist and I came to attention.

"Nice curves, why will anybody not spend money on such a good investment. I was in too compromising a position even to react and put my hands again on the wall in front of me. Her hands were now moving freely over my waist and and then loosely held me from behind, her boobs pressing into my back.she then kissed me on my neck and I thought "enough" and turned to face her.

12