Loving on Daddy

Story Info
Daddy and daughter become lovers.
4.2k words
4.51
143.8k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pardog
Pardog
142 Followers

Hi! I'm Brenda, and I want to tell you about the most wonderful man I know.

His name is Ty. He is 44 (I'm 25), he's average height, and has a little gut, but he is not in bad shape.

He's got brown hair and green eyes, and wears a goatee that is just starting to gray. I think it makes him look mature and distinguished, but he makes jokes about getting old all the time.

His chest is hairy, but not too hairy, and he has nice legs and a good ass from walking. He plays a lot of golf.

He is my friend, my confidant, my lover. And, he's my father.

My mother left us several years ago. She moved to California to be with some weird vegan guy. I don't talk with her much anymore. She's into all the new-age bullshit that I find boring and strange. She prays to crystals and will eat nothing that comes from an animal. She has lost so much weight that you can barely tell she is a woman anymore. She has no curves, no femininity to her body.

To be honest, I don't think Daddy would be attracted to her anymore anyway.

Daddy likes his woman curvy. Like me. I'm about five-four, with big, soft titties; a round, full ass; and hips that he loves to hold when he is taking me from behind, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I have brown hair, like my Daddy, but I have some coloring to give my hair highlights. I have bright blue eyes, one of the only things about me that I can attribute to my mom.

When my mother left, Daddy was devastated. He truly loved her and couldn't figure out what happened. He would mope around the house and stare at the television, although I could tell he wasn't really watching it. I could see he was trying to figure out why mom would want some scrawny geek instead of him, a man.

Why talked a lot during those first few months after she left. He never cried, but he was cut deeply. Like a mantra, he would say, "I just don't understand, princess." He always called me princess, or baby.

"Daddy, I think you're looking at this all wrong," I said to him one day. "You're trying to figure out what you did wrong, but you didn't do anything wrong. She changed, and instead of making you both miserable, she did you a favor and left. Now, you can go out and meet other women, have some fun. You're still a young man."

"Maybe you're right," he admitted, but then shuffled off to his room for bed.

About six months after their divorce, a friend of my dad's was throwing a formal party. I told dad he was taking me, and I would not accept no for an answer.

I went with him to rent his tux, and I gasped in awe when I saw him in it. He looked so dashing and handsome. I didn't realize it at the moment, but later on I figured out that was the moment I wanted to make love with my Daddy. When we got home, I went to take a shower and my panties were drenched. Why am I all wet and horny, I wondered.

I sat on the toilet naked before I got in the shower. I spread my thick outer lips wide and rubbed my clit. "Oh, fuck," I groaned quietly. I didn't want my Daddy to hear me playing with myself. "Oh, yes," I whispered. I slid two fingers into my soaked hole while I continued to rub my clit. "Oh, fuck me, Daddy." What had I just said?

I realized with a start that I had been thinking about my father fucking me. The thought sent my pussy into overdrive. Within minutes, I was shuddering with orgasm, my body shaking as I fought to control my voice. I wanted to cry out, but I was afraid Daddy wouldn't approve.

I quickly showered and excused myself to go to bed, claiming I was tired. In reality, I was still horny and wanted to get my fingers back into my pussy.

The night of the party came and I put on my gown. It was a pale blue and was just tight enough to show off my curves without being too revealing.

When I walked downstairs, Daddy's mouth fell open. His eyes were wide and he just stared at me. I had my hair up in a fashionable coif. My silken gown hissed softly, sensuously, as I glided down the stairs.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I asked, "Well, Daddy? What do you think?"

He couldn't talk for a moment, and that made me happy, but I toyed with him saying, "Daddy, what's wrong? Don't I look okay?"

I hadn't gone to my prom in high school. All my friends were still single, so I had never even been in a wedding. I had never had an occasion to get dressed up. Two of my friends had been at my house most of the day helping me with my hair and makeup, and I was seeing the fruit of all that labor. My Daddy was stunned into silence.

"Oh, Brenda," he said softly, smiling at me. "You look absolutely stunning!"

He walked over to me and hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek. He looked into my eyes and said, "You are so beautiful, princess."

I would have loved for him to kiss me on the mouth right then. If that had happened, we wouldn't have made it to the party. But he didn't. Instead, he looked up the stairs at my friends, and said, "Girls, you did an incredible job. Thank you!"

They smiled at him and blushed. One of them said, "You're welcome, Mr. Ty."

What my father didn't know is that my friends had often told me how sexy they thought my Daddy was. What my friends didn't know was that I agreed with them completely. I would say things like, "Stop talking about my dad like that," but what I was thinking was, Yes, he is!

We went to the party and there were a ton of people I didn't know. Somehow I expected there to be at least a few people I knew, but I knew no one. Daddy explained that his friend was in town promoting a book he had written.

The author was an old friend of dad's, but dad hadn't seen him in years, since they were in their 20's. They had kept in contact via the occasional phone call and email, but had not seen each other. I had never met him.

There were women in gowns of every color of the rainbow, looking glamorous and gorgeous. I felt out of place, but my dad took my arm, looped it with his, and smiled at me. Then, I knew I would be fine.

Dad and I found the bar and had a drink. We found the food and had a bite. We were discussing the hall in which the party was being held when a man walked up to dad and said, "Ty, how the hell are you?"

I figured this must be the host, my dad's friend, and I stepped back as they hugged each other.

"Peter," my dad said. "It's been too long."

"I know," the man said. "You're always so busy."

It must have been some kind of inside joke because they both laughed.

"I'm so sorry about things with Joan."

"She made her own choice," my father replied, glancing at me.

Peter nodded knowingly. "You're going to be fine, man. How's Bernice?"

Who's this Bernice bitch, I thought acidly. I hadn't thought Daddy had been with anyone since mom left, and now I find out he's seeing some cunt named Bernice? My jealousy surprised me with it's power.

My father chuckled, "She's fine, Pete."

Then, Peter looked at me and said to my father, "And, who is this astonishingly beautiful woman you've brought with you."

Before my father could answer, Peter leaned close to him and said in a stage whisper, "You always did like them young, Ty."

I blushed and waited for my Daddy to correct him, to tell his friend I was his daughter. Instead, Daddy said, "This is Brenda. Isn't she lovely."

Peter looked at me and said, "Lovely doesn't begin to describe her, my friend. How did you get your hooks into this one?"

Again, before my father could answer, Peter leaned toward me and said, "What are you doing with this old man?"

"Actually..." I started, but Daddy cut me off.

"She's just one of my daughter's friends. She's doing me a favor so I didn't have to come stag tonight."

Peter looked at me, then leaned in close to my father and whispered something I couldn't hear.

Then, Peter took my hand and kissed it. "It was a pleasure to meet you," he said, and with that, he was gone into the throng.

I had questions, but I didn't want to seem like I was upset or jealous. I had no right to be jealous, but I wanted to know who the hell Bernice was.

"Daddy," I said as casually as I could. "Who's Bernice?

Daddy laughed and looked at me. I wasn't laughing and I was trying not to look mad, but I wasn't sure how well I was succeeding. "Princess, Peter is not good with names. For some reason, he has always referred to you as Bernice."

His answer cooled me off from my anger, but raised a number of other questions. "Why didn't you correct him?'

Daddy shrugged, "I don't know. I guess I wanted to pretend for a while that I'm on a date, not with my daughter."

"What did he whisper to you when he left?"

At this, Daddy blushed. "He said, 'I hope she gives you a lot of favors tonight.'"

We smiled awkwardly at each other. My mind was going crazy. Could he possibly want me the way I want him?

"Would you care to dance with me," Daddy asked.

I replied, "Of course!"

He took my hand and led me out on the dance floor. I hadn't known it, but my father was a wonderful dancer. He led me around the floor, despite my barely being able to keep up, and my stepping on his feet a few times.

He was graceful and charming, staring into my eyes, and I felt myself being drawn to him even more.

The music slowed and he pulled me close to him. I had no reservations about pushing my body against his. No one in the room new he was my father. For all they knew, he was just some cradle-robbing perv who found a young woman with daddy issues. Little did they know that I had never felt closer and loved my father more than I did at that moment.

We moved slowly around the dance floor, his hand on my lower back, my hand around his neck. We stared into each other's eyes. We were in our own little world. I felt the love I have for him growing into something more than what kids feel for parents, and beyond simple lust. I was falling in love with my father.

I could feel the fire in my loins building to slow burn. I knew if he wanted to take me into the coat closet at that moment and have his way with me, I wouldn't have thought about saying no.

The song ended all too soon, and we separated as we applauded the excellent band.

We spent some more time people-watching and making each other laugh. We danced more and drank more, and ate more, and had a wonderful time.

In the blink of an eye, it was after one in the morning. The party had thinned to only a few stragglers.

Our host was at the door, thanking people for coming as they left.

He shook my father's hand and said, "Let's get together the next time I'm in town."

"I'd like that a lot," Daddy replied sincerely.

Taking my hand and bringing it to his lips, our host said to me, "Please take good care of my friend."

I coyly replied, "I intend to."

He smiled a broad, knowing grin, flashed a glance at my father, and we left.

When we got home, we were goth still wound up from the party. I told Daddy I had had a wonderful time.

"What was the best part for you," he asked me.

"Dancing with you," I said.

"You like dancing, baby?"

"I like dancing with you," I said moving close to him.

I could smell his cologne. I knew he could smell my perfume, and see down the front of my dress. My large breasts were pressed together in a perfect cleavage.

"Would you like to dance some more," he offered.

Without speaking, or taking my eyes from his, I nodded.

He put on a slow song and pulled me close again.

The dance at the party had been far more intimate than what a father and daughter should share, and this dance was beyond that.

He pushed his hips towards me, and my hips moved to meet him. Through the layers of clothing between us, I could just feel the hard bulk of his erection. I felt my pussy begin to fill with juice.

I stared up at him, willing him to make a move on me, a move that would be received gratefully and reciprocated.

"I had a wonderful time with you tonight, princess."

"I did, too, Daddy."

"You are so beautiful, baby. I was proud to have you on my arm."

"Thank you, Daddy. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else with anyone else."

"I don't want this night to end."

I swallowed hard. He was giving me all the sign, but I knew he was hung up on my being his daughter and not wanting to hurt or offend me.

"It doesn't have to, Daddy," I said quietly, my gaze never leaving his. My hand was on the back of his neck, stroking the warm flesh and the soft hair that grew there. I couldn't have given him more of a green light if I had simply screamed, "Fuck me now!"

He leaned forward and his lips met mine. My body melted into his even more, our mouth's opened and our tongues danced.

We stood in our living room and kissed. He trailed his lips along my jawline, on my neck, up to my ears. His breath was hot where it hit my skin. His lips sent tingles along my nerves. I held his head close and moaned softly.

Then, we were kissing again, with more passion and urgency.

I started unbuttoning his shirt. When I had it open, I slid it off his shoulders and pulled his undershirt off over his head.

I ran my hands along his hairy chest. I had never been with a guy with a hairy chest. The guys I had been with shaved because most girls my age didn't like hair. I thought it was perfectly masculine and I reveled in it.

I kissed his neck and took one of his nipples in my mouth where I gently sucked it. He inhaled sharply and said, "Sensitive."

His hands were on my shoulders. He moved them down my arms, taking the top of my dress with them.

I had on a very pretty white lace bra. I had bought it specifically to go under my gown, and I was proud how good I looked in it.

Daddy's eyes grew wide as he moved his hands to my breasts and felt them for the first time. He kissed the tops of my breasts and then pulled the straps down. With the straps came the cups and my nipples popped out, pointing at him as if waiting for him all night.

He lowered his head and took one hard nub of flesh in his mouth, and then the other. Pleasure radiated from my chest, down my stomach, directly into my already soaked pussy.

I held Daddy's head to my breasts and groaned my pleasure to him. I watched him suckle me and grew more aroused.

I pulled my arms up and my dress fell to the floor. Daddy couldn't have known what I was wearing under my dress, but I had picked it in the hopes that he would find out.

I had on thin, white panties. They were basically just a patch of satin covering my mound, and strings around my waist and between my ass cheeks. I had put the filmy panties on over top of the thigh-high stockings I wore, which were complete with a white garter belt around my waist.

My father looked up at me when he saw this, and smiled a huge grin. If getting my dress off was the cake, my wearing a garter belt and stockings was the icing.

He moved down, kneeling in front of me, kissing and licking his way down my body, until his mouth was even with my very wet and excited, panty-covered pussy.

He was breathing heavily as he moved close to the sensitive spot between my legs. I spread my legs a little as his tongue poked out from between his lips and touched the warm, damp satin of my panties.

I sighed with pleasure and ran my hands through my father's hair as he licked me through my panties. His hands reached around me and grabbed handfuls of my ass.

I ground myself against his mouth until I couldn't stand it anymore. Then, I pushed him away, and was going to take my panties off when he stopped me.

Daddy rose to his feet and without a word, took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

In there, he led me to the bed, laid me on it, and took off his pants and socks. He had only his underwear on, and they were tented in the front with his desire.

He turned a lamp on next to the bed, but put it on low. It was just enough light to see by.

Then, my Daddy approached me and kissed my feet, my shins, my thighs. When he got to the junction of my legs, he paused, and said, "Turn over, princess."

Not knowing what he was going to do, but trusting him, I rolled over on my tummy.

He started at my feet again, kissing his way up both of my legs, along my calves, the backs of my knees, the backs of my thighs. When he reached my ass, he finally pulled the soaked panties off me.

He spread my legs and pulled them down so they were hanging off the bed. I felt exposed to him. I could feel the air on my overheated pussy.

Just as I was about to ask him what he was doing, he ran his tongue along my sodden slit, starting from my clit all the way to my asshole.

He licked and sucked my clit, making me squirm with pleasure. He dipped his tongue into me, tongue-fucking me. Then, he ran his tongue along my sensitive asshole, a first for me. No one had ever done that before and while I was concerned at first with any odor, I was quickly over it when I realized I'm a clean woman and he wouldn't be doing that if he didn't want to.

As he rimmed me, he slid a finger into my cooze and somehow found a way to rub my clit with another finger. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever felt.

The sexual tension that had been building in me all night, for weeks, months even, was suddenly released when I moaned, "Oh, Daddy, I'm going to cum!"

Daddy paused just long enough to say, "Cum for me, princess," and then he was face deep in my ass and pussy again.

I could feel my pussy contract around his finger, my pussy flooded with new juice and I shouted, "Oh, fuck, Daddy. I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!"

My hips wiggled and shuddered as my orgasm swept over me. Before I could cum all the way down, I felt Daddy moving.

I didn't look to see what he was doing. I trusted him.

Then, I felt the bulbous head of his engorged cock at the soaked entrance to my pussy.

I parted my legs a little more, giving him better access, and he slid into me slowly, but smoothly, in one single motion.

"Oh, fuck!" He cried.

And I joined him, "Oh, my god, Daddy! Your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy!"

I felt his balls against my clit and I reached between my legs to gently rub them as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in.

As he pulled out again, he said, "Oh, Princess, you should see this. My cock is covered in your delicious pussy juice. You've got me so fucking hard, baby."

"I can feel how hard you are, Daddy. Your cock fills me up so good. I'm still cumming a little and you are going to send me over the edge again."

"Yeah? You like my cock princess?"

"Oh, I love Daddy's cock in my tight, little pussy. Make me cum again, Daddy. Make your daughter cum again."

He quickly established a wonderful rhythm. My Daddy's cock fit perfectly inside me, hitting all the spots that would push me into ecstacy, and very soon, I was on the brink again.

"Fuck your daughter, Daddy. Make my pussy cum all over your hard cock!"

"Cum for Daddy," he said, and that was all it took.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm cumming on your cock! Oh, fuck! YYYYEEESSSS!!!"

I could feel my pussy pulsating around Daddy's dick as he continued to hammer me from behind. I could feel his hips slapping against my ass and the sound of that combined with the squishy liquid sound emanating from between my legs was intoxicating to me. He was fucking me better than I had ever been fucked.

I came down and quickly pulled away, put him on the bed on his back, and guided his slippery cock into my welcoming, very happy pussy once more.

I laid on top of my father and just moved my hips so my pussy caressed his shaft. While doing that, I kissed him. His hands were all over me. He was pinching my nipples and holding my hips. Then, he grabbed large handfuls of my ass and pulled me on him even more. I felt a little more of his cock slide into me and I gasped as his cock-head nudged the opening to my womb.

"Oh, princess, I am so deep inside you!" He groaned as he filled his mouth with one of my nipples.

Pardog
Pardog
142 Followers
12