Loving on Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pardog
Pardog
143 Followers

"Yes, Daddy. Please fuck me deep and hard. I want your cum in my pussy."

He chuckled, "You do, huh? Well, keep doing what your doing and you will have it."

I settled into a rhythm of moving my hips up and down. I could feel his cock sliding between my slick lips, and my clit would bump the base of his cock with each thrust, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"Baby, you are making me feel so fucking good," he groaned as he pushed his hips up to meet my movements.

"You feel good, Daddy," I replied breathlessly.

"Tell me how I make you feel good, baby," he begged.

I obliged, "I love how your cock splits my pussy open and fills me with hard, throbbing man-meat.

"Oh, fuck!"

So, Daddy likes dirty talk. I smiled at him as I kissed him again. Never breaking my rhythm, I kissed down his neck and then back up until my mouth was right next to his ear.

"That's right, Daddy. Fuck your daughter's wet, open pussy. I've wanted to fuck you for so long, Daddy. When I lay in bed and rub my pussy, I'm dreaming it's you making me cum. Now, I want your load of warm cum spurting into me, filling my pussy. Please, Daddy, don't make me beg. Let me feel your cum shooting deep inside me, Daddy. Please!"

"Brenda! Fuck! I'm cumming!" he shouted, and his body began to tremble with his orgasm. He closed his eyes and let the pleasure wash over him.

I could feel him throbbing and shooting inside me, filling me with the incestuous seed for which I had been begging. My orgasm took me by surprise and I was instantly awash in warm pleasure.

"DADDY!!!" I cried simply as my pussy milked my father's cum from his rod.

Daddy bucked under me, trying to get even more of himself inside me. I opened my legs for him as far as I could. I wanted him inside me completely.

As his throbbing subsided, I could just feel him starting to soften. I kissed my Daddy hard on the mouth. We had just made incredible love and I didn't want it to end.

I voiced this thought and Daddy replied, "This is only the beginning, princess."

Pardog
Pardog
143 Followers
12