Loving Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later Rachel returned. She wore a colorful Chinese robe and carried a towel and a tube of lubricant. She gestured at a white easy chair. "Bend over on that chair, sweetie. Let me get some jelly into you."

Susan nodded and walked to the chair wearing nothing but her stockings and heels. Rachel watched the younger woman as she moved across the carpet, watched Susan's legs and rolling hips. She thought Susan's ass looked delicious, smooth globes that still had the firmness of youth. When Susan climbed onto the chair and bent over the back with her knees apart, her sex pouted like a split ripe fruit, the gathered juices between the labia clearly visible. Rachel now felt a keen excitement. She loved doing a woman from behind like this. She moved to Susan, put the towel between Susan's knees, then flipped open the bottle cap and squeezed some lubricant onto her fingers.

"You're lovely," Rachel said. "I adore looking at you. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"And excited?"

"Yes."

Rachel smiled and swiped the lubricant into the deep groove between Susan's buttocks. She found the anus with a fingertip and pushed some of the jelly inside. She worked the jelly in, twisting her finger to get Susan's anus and rectum completely lubricated.

"Feel good?"

"Yes."

"That's my baby," Rachel said. She drove her middle finger in to the knuckle, withdrew it slowly, added her index finger and worked the two fingers inside the ring of muscle.

Susan groaned. "Oh."

"You have such a lovely ass." Rachel slid her fingers all the way out, squeezed more lubricant into her palm and carefully coated the cock with it. She loved this harness. The rubber belt never slipped on her hips, and the cock was secured firmly to her crotch. Holding the shaft in her right hand, she pressed the tip of the head against Susan's anus and slowly shifted forward.

Susan groaned and pushed out to open her anus. Both women moaned as the head of Rachel's cock slid inside the ring. Still holding the shaft in her right hand, her head bent, her eyes on the penetration, Rachel bucked her hips forward to slowly work the cock into Susan's ass.

"There," Rachel said. "Too big?"

"No, it's okay."

"Good?"

"Yes."

Rachel began a slow fuck, a slight wriggle at the end of each stroke, a gentle but firm slide of the cock in and out of Susan's ass. Now she had both hands on the younger woman's asscheeks, holding them as she worked the shaft in and out. Susan started moaning, a soft whimper each time the cock slid out to the head. Rachel gradually increased the tempo, stroking in and out, fucking harder, her hands now gripping Susan's hips, her eyes fixed on the penetration. "You're such a lovely fuck," Rachel said. "Such a lovely, lovely fuck." Susan responded with a climax, a loud groan, a strong shudder of her body, her head lifted and her mouth hanging open.

Rachel took her again an hour later. This time Susan's ass was loose enough to make the entry easy. After Susan had her orgasm, Rachel removed the harness, led Susan to the bedroom and had Susan suck her to an intense orgasm that drenched Susan's face.

As they lay beside each other in bed, Rachel with her left arm around Susan's shoulders and Susan with her head resting on Rachel's shoulder, Rachel stroked Susan's arm and said, "You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long while."

Susan cuddled against her and purred: "I'm glad."

"Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"I need a wife. Will you be my wife?"

Susan giggled. "Is that a proposal?"

"Yes."

"Then I accept."

Susan turned her face up and they kissed, a loving kiss in the peace of a settled future.

12