Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ayden!" I gasped and opened my eyes only to find him staring down at me with something I couldn't describe, like he was feeling the pleasure I was feeling. I started blushing at once and gasped again as he pinched my love bud. My hold on his wrist tightened as something built up inside me. He was continuously ravishing my core, it felt like a war between fire and ice as he rolled my clit with his thumb and thrust a finger inside me.

It felt like a dam breaking as a huge wave of pleasure washed over me, a pleasure I never knew existed. He bent down to kiss me as a small scream escaped me while I shuddered. He kept on with his ministrations and it seemed like the feeling would never stop. Hell, I didn't want it to stop but unfortunately it did.

I couldn't move, I just wanted to lay there with his arms around me. That was my heaven, everything else seemed unnecessary.

We were still kissing and I hadn't had enough. I wanted to make him feel the same kind of pleasure. I got brave and started to unbutton his jeans but then he stopped. I was confused. Did I do something?

"What is it?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"No May, wait. I really want this to be special for you, for us. I want to make you first time really memorable. I don't want you to give yourself away like this, I am really sorry."

I was shocked.

"What do you mean? You just made me feel something I'd never felt before. Is it wrong if I want to make you feel the same? Why are you stopping me now? Don't you want this, don't you want me? You being here with me is special enough for me."

"I want you May, I want you more than anything in this world but not like this, not here. I want to give you all the happiness, all the pleasure in the world. But there are things you don't know and until you do, this is bad. Do you think I'm lying?"

I knew he wasn't lying, I just felt a little hurt. But in a way I was happy, I was glad that sex wasn't all he wanted. He wasn't like those typical guys who'd do anything to get in your pants.

I took a deep breath and looked at him. All the heat from our previous actions was gone but if he loved me without it, I didn't mind.

"OK, I'll wait for you to make it special for me. Regarding the fact that I love you, I'm ready to wait for a hundred years if it makes a difference."

"Oh May!" he breathed pulling me into his arms. "I love you, not just your body. I want you to know that. Just wait for a few days. I promise, I'll make it up to you."

I nodded, accepting his apology. Whatever he had in his mind, I knew it'd be worth the wait.

12