Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 09

Story Info
Love can never be simple.
3.3k words
4.61
13.5k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everybody! I am finally done with the ninth chapter and here it is!!! My awesome blossom editor Uriziel was a huge help... I could not thank him more...
:)
Enjoy!!
Marie

My head was on fire... the pain was so severe; I couldn't get my eyes to open. I thrashed around blindly trying to reach for Ayden... where the hell was he? I could feel wind rushing around me and I could feel a presence. With great difficulty I opened my eyes and I was no longer at central park. What the hell? What was happening? Why was this happening? I was afraid that someday I would end up in the middle of a mall or something while I was taking a shower... wouldn't that be fun!

I was on a high cliff and below me the sea raged and crashed upon the rocks. It was a clear sky and the sun felt good on my skin. I could see a woman at the edge of the cliff and my heart stopped beating. She was the woman from my dreams!! Like she'd heard my thoughts, she turned around and extended a hand towards me. I didn't know what to do so I walked over and held her hand. I felt this connection... like she was someone important, someone I was related to.

"Yes, May you are related to me." Her voice was so sweet and comforting.

"How do you know me? And why are you always in my dreams?"

She turned towards me and that's when I got to observe her closely. She looked so much like me; I actually could see myself looking like her in 10 years! She had these really kind eyes and somehow I could not stop my eyes from watering... my heart seemed to be really glad to see her.

"May, this is very important..." she started. "Today, you will undergo a big change, and it will alter everything..."

"Ya, I don't care... first tell me who are you?" why was she telling me all this when I didn't even know her!

"May, I am your mother."

Uhh... ok now I was not expecting that.

"W-what do you mean? My mother died yesterday..."

"May, you know you were adopted... I am your birth mother..."

"But how? This is impossible, I'm dreaming and I know I'm dreaming because I am standing in the sun and I don't burn... why do you always come in my dreams and never in reality?" my voice broke down and I could feel tears streaming down my face.

"Uhh.. I repeat, I don't care... you know what? You can return to wherever it is you've come from... I already have a ton of things to deal with and I really have no energy to deal with my overactive imagination. And how dare you tell me you're my mother? Just giving birth doesn't make one a mother... you have no right to pop into my head and then claim to be my mother... " how could she do that after all these years!!! And why couldn't I wake up? I wanted to put an end to this thing...

"Honey... I know this is too much to take but today is all I have... and the fact that I cannot come to you in reality is because I am dead..."

"Whoa!!" I raised my hand to stop her. What the fuck? She is dead? Am I going insane? Why would I dream of this non-sense? This was crazy!! "I've had enough! Clearly I am dreaming and I don't need to hear this crap from a figment of my imagination!"

I started walking away when she called out.

"How do you explain your glowing eyes then?"

I stopped short. I had clearly seen my eyes glow before I passed out. But that could have been a hallucination... me seeing things was not new...

"No, May you are not hallucinating. You will have to listen to me... I haven't got much time."

"I don't care! I don't care that I have glowing eyes and I don't care about what you have to say! You're making me go crazy... all this crap, I don't want to have anything to do with it... whatever that is I have, take it away I don't want it... I can't deal with this! It's just too much!" I didn't want to but I completely lost it... I just wanted my life back the life I had before my mother's accident, before I had glowing eyes and before I had those bloody attacks! It felt like it had been ages since I last had a good night's sleep...

"Please... I just want to show you something... I want to make it easier for you... I would never want to hurt you May, believe me. Letting you go was the hardest thing I ever had to do, it hurt... you were a part of me and I had to abandon you. But I had to do it for your own good and you will understand it if you would just let me..." she trailed off and slumped on the ground dazed, like she was running out of energy. I suddenly felt fear rise up in my heart...

"Yeah? Ok I will listen to you. What the heck, there's nothing to do till I wake up anyways..." I said helping her up.

She shook her head and smiled. "You're just like your father, headstrong, stubborn..."

"Please, just get to the point... whatever it is."

"May, you are a druid... just like me and your father... there is magic in your blood."

"Sure... if I point and snap my finger at that bird and say some hocus pocus, it'll turn into a human."

"No, it's not that simple... and why can't you believe what I say? You believed in your vampire..."

Ayden... yeah I believed in him...

"Yeah... but how do you know?"

"May, I know everything about you... if you just give me a moment; I can show you everything that's happened to you. Just trust me..."

Uhh... I might as well take a look... she led me to a pool of water and waved her hand over it. The surface shimmered and images appeared on it. I could see her laughing and hugging a handsome guy... then I realized she was pregnant. The image shimmered again and then she was holding a little baby on her hands... then they were attacked, I saw her leave the baby at some orphanage and then I saw her get stabbed. I involuntarily touched my torso and the dream flashed across my mind...

"Acario..." I whispered.

"Yes, he did it... he tricked us all..."

She looked very sad...

"But how come you're here? You know, if you're dead and all..."

She turned towards me and smiled.

"I am not fully dead, I'm trapped in a place they call limbo. I'm using all the energy I have to be here, to explain it all to you and it's the mother-daughter bond that is making it easier but I will not be able to come to you very often... honey we need your help to release us from this place..."

"Hold on- us?"

"Yes, there are others too... it was this spell he used on us, it doesn't let us pass to the other side... my time is almost up, I wish I could guide you through this but I am so sorry I cannot..."

She cradled my face and I couldn't stop my eyes from watering... yeah maybe I was seeing her up close for the first time but the connection was so strong. I definitely was mad at her but there was not much I could do to change that. Seeing the images, seeing little me in her arms somehow convinced me... I hugged her tight, wishing this wouldn't end but she slowly faded away and that's when the pain hit me. It was like something was trying to spear me with a sword... my midsection burned and I screamed and screamed but it didn't seem to pass...

It seemed like forever before it ended. It finally faded away and when I opened my eyes, Ayden was in front of me, on his knees with bloodshot eyes. It was clear, he'd been crying and when I saw his expression, I couldn't stop myself from rushing to him.

"Ayden..." I croaked; my throat raspy from all the screaming.

It happened in a lightening fast speed when he pulled me into a crushing hug. It was long before I could feel him relax.

"I was so scared, I didn't know what was happening and I- I didn't know what to do... I could see you there suspended in mid-air twisting and screaming but I couldn't do anything... I banged and ripped against that thing that shielded you but I wouldn't budge... I-I thought..." he trailed off as I placed a finger on his lips. I closed my eyes and let my memory run free, allowing him to see everything that happened.

"I was talking to mother about you. She'd talked to grandfather about you and he was the one who told them that you were a druid."

"Well, take that! Now I'm a freak just like you..." I said laughing, hoping to ease his mood and he smiled.

"But right now we've got to get you home... your granny will be worried and hey, now you're officially 22!! Happy birthday!" he placed a sweet kiss of my lips and picked me up in his arms.

"I can walk you know, and mind you now I have powers too..." I added giving him a mischievous smile but he simply rolled his eyes and started towards home.

* * *

It was a long day. After some sympathy plus birthday hugs, I'd sat down with mum's lawyer to finalize her estate. There was a lot of reading and signing papers and when I was done, I was exhausted. Every time my eyes welled up, I could feel my locket grow warm beneath my shirt. After last night, I had not dared let anyone see it. I didn't want people seeing that thing glow. Hell, I didn't have the guts to look at it myself! I had no idea why it grew warm but whenever that happened, I could feel a sense of calm and the pain would pass away.

As evening approached and we sat on my bed, I got time to think of how different my life would be from now on. I had lots of stuff to do; I had a lot to learn though I had no idea who'd teach me all that stuff... Ayden's dad had offered me to help sell the apartment and I was glad to get it off my hands. After what happened, I would never return to this city, ever.

"It was so scary, seeing you like that..." he started, while playing with my hair.

"Like what?"

"You were almost 3 feet above the ground and there was this translucent thing around you... I could hear you screaming and I could see you but I couldn't do anything. Then all of a sudden, there came these balls of light, they revolved around you and then one by one entered your locket. After that I thought it was over but then your whole body exploded in to this intense light... it reminded me of the sun... I could feel my eyes burning and I had to look away. It all ended just like it had started but I wasn't sure if I could get near you... you have no idea how helpless and weak I felt at the moment..."

"I don't know... it kind of sounds cool..." I said winking at him. I was so tired of being worried and sad and all that crap... I just wanted to have fun. Maybe he read my thoughts because the next thing he said made my knees go weak...

"You know what would be even cooler? If I could have you, 3 feet in the air..."

"Yeah, I wish I knew how to do that... but even this bed wouldn't be that bad..."

I could feel my insides melt as he gathered me into his arms and our lips met. It felt so good, feeling his hands on me after such a long time... I'd missed the icy cold of his skin against mine...

I couldn't help shudder as his lips moved to the sensitive spot on my throat... his hands were moving underneath my shirt and under my bra. I clutched at his hair and moaned as his fingers found my bud and started pinching it... oh how I'd love it if his lips were doing the same as his fingers. In a flash, his lips were there, sucking on them as his sharp teeth nipped at them once in a while. I could feel it, I was so close and as his fingers entered my hot passage, I came hard. It was like all of my nerves went active at the same time...

He placed small kisses on my shoulder as I crumbled into his arms totally spent but I was not done yet. I thought of a scene where I was riding him and he was doing all possible wicked things to my body and I got a satisfactorily sharp intake of breath as the reply. I looked into his eyes as I got him undressed. I slowly moved down and grasped his throbbing erection in my hands... and I couldn't resist the urge to lick it. I started from the base and left a glistening trail as I moved towards the tip. I could hear him groan... I had no idea if I was doing it right but all I wanted was to pleasure him. So, I did the next thing that popped into my mind and took the head into my mouth. I could taste the salty pre-cum which tasted kind of good so I continued sucking on the head as I held the rest of the length in my hand and started pumping it. Every once in a while I tried to take the whole thing in but my gag reflexes would kick in.

"May I cannot hold on for longer... and this is not what I have in mind..." he said almost out of breath. I smiled and crawled over to look into his eyes. As I stared into them, I positioned him at my entrance and slowly lowered myself, wrapping up his icy cold shaft with my burning hot body. He hissed as I lowered myself completely and held on without moving.

"You're killing me..." he groaned and when I refused to move, he held me by my waist and simply lifted me up. "You'll have to move..." he chuckled as I moaned with the sweet friction. He was correct, I couldn't just sit there, I had to move... I had to feel him moving inside me, taking me closer to the sweet pleasure that I craved so much...

I earnestly started riding him, savoring each inch of his thick manhood massaging my walls. His hands were all over me, touching and squeezing while his face bore the look of pure lust as both of us neared completion. His fingers sought out my clit and he rubbed on it mercilessly pushing me over the brink and I squealed as my walls clamped around him. I buried my face in his chest as my body quivered uncontrollably. A few seconds later, I could feel him empty himself inside me. We stayed like that for a moment, I could feel him drawing a pattern on my shoulder blade.

"I think you'll want to see this..." he said.

I got up and walked to my dressing table wondering what he was talking about but what I saw shocked me. There was a red mark on my shoulder blade. It was about 2 inches long and was shaped like a flame.

"That is beautiful..." I exclaimed. I had always wanted to get a tattoo but was afraid because of the sensitivity of my skin, but this was awesome!!

"Yes, it is awesome. That is the druid symbol for God. But now you have to get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow..." he said picking me up and putting me under the covers. I snuggled against him knowing sleep would come easily today.

The last thing on my mind as I drifted into sleep was that I was supposed to meet his mother the next day and I had no idea what the outcome would be...

* * *

"May!" Annabell exclaimed as she saw me at the doorstep. Since it would take a few more days for me to get back home, they'd decided on meeting me here. According to Ayden's mom, my current situation was too serious and it had to be dealt with as soon as possible.

"I am so glad to see you... we've been worried~" Mrs. Castellan said as she hugged me. "Yes, the smell of nature's essence on you is so much stronger..."

"I glad to see you too... I have no idea how to handle all this..." I mumbled. I didn't know what to say.

"Its ok honey, we're here to help. Here sit down. I found out as much as I could from Ayden's father and grandfather about what happened to you. Your mother must have bound your powers because of the threat you were at those days. Magical powers in druids usually start developing when they're 4-5 years old."

"Umm... ok. What else?"

"Druids have different powers. Some have the power to heal, some can tell the future and some can communicate with the dead but from what Ayden saw, we came to a conclusion that you have the power of all the five elements."

"I know the four: earth, air, fire and sea... what's the fifth?"

"The fifth is the element of spirit. That is how the druids could heal; they strengthened the spirits of the sick. Now you'll have to learn how to tame your powers. They're not difficult to tap into and usually surface with strong emotions like anger or sometimes even jealousy."

For the next two hours or so, we sat there discussing about my powers and I was glad to know Ayden's mom would help me practice so that I could use them properly. I also got a book which I'm sure was more than a century old. The edges were worn out and I was afraid if I held it a little too tight, it would crumble to dust.

"Go ahead, open it!" Ayden's mom exclaimed and I complied.

"Dóiteáin celestial teacht go dtí mo chúnamh..." I read it out loud. "What's that supposed to mean?? And did I even say that correctly?"

"You'll need practice dear..." she smiled. "And that means celestial fire come to my aid. The symbols by its side, you need to practice those too. When you say the verses, you trace the symbol on air. That is how you project the full blast of your power."

After a few more hours of discussing, I knew a lot more about myself than I did the day before and I also felt a lot better.

"You're going to kick some ass with us now!" Annabell chimed from the doorway. I smiled, finally I felt like I could fit in.

* * *

Back in Astoria

"Come to me, my child..."

She sat up with a start.

"Its time, I summon you. Come to me..."

Vampires didn't hallucinate. What was that voice she was hearing? It sent shivers down your spine and made moisture pool between her legs. All of a sudden, her whole body was burning with desire but she had to shake it off. Ayden was returning home tomorrow and so was that bitch. She would have to pay for coming between her and Ayden.

This week would be her last week alive. After that, she could have her way with her Ayden....