Loving Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ammi! Yesss... keep licking my cock head... now open your mouth and take just head in... That's it! Ohhhh... now Ammi, just suck my cock head with your mouth... Yahhh... tighten your lips ring below my cock head and suck it eagerly... Yessss! Yah Allaaa! Suck it more... more... Ahhhhh! Not so tight... little loose.. Yesss!

Ammi was sucking my cock head and was smiling. I wonder why she was laughing. She raised her mouth from my cock head and looked up in my eyes,

"You know Salim, this remind me something. When you were baby, you were sucking milk from my breast. When milk would finish from my breast Some times you get nasty and would play with my nipple and boobs. I mean, once milk stop coming out you would suck my nipples eagerly, so eagerly and forcefully that it hurts me so many times. I used to get excited with that and would lick my juice down there. You weren't able to talk at that time so I would slap you when you do that. But you always did that."

"What I mean to say is, you hurt me so many time sucking my breast vigorously. Now I got chance to take my revenge by sucking your cock head forcedly."

Saying that she laughed and started sucking my cock head eagerly. I gasped with her force.

"No Ammijaan! Don't get so rough. It'll hurt my cock."

Ammi laughed again and said, "I'm just teasing you, mere Lal! How can I hurt you Son? If I hurt your gorgeous cock how I would get it in my pussy then? Don't worry! I'll be gentle now."

Saying that Ammi started to suck my cock head gently.

"That's it, Ammijaan! You're doing right... Ohhhh... it feels sooo good.. Ammi. Now! Try to take my full cock deep in your mouth... yessss... go down.... Go down.... More... more... try to breathe from nose so you won't gag.... Yes! Go ahead... take it more...

I placed my hand back of Ammi's head and started to push her head down on my cock. Ammi's mouth was smaller than my not so big cock (only around 7 inches). I could feel my cock head touches back of her throat and still there will be 2 more inches to go.

"Breathe from your nose, Ammi! Now... push more down... just turn you head little upward... like that... that's it! Now.. Push down a bit... let the head of my cock slip in your throat... that's it! Now... little more.... Just a bit... Ahhh... Yessss.... Yah Allaaaa...Yah Alla... it feels so good

I can't believe this. Ammi took whole of my cock deep in her mouth. Her lips were wrap at the base of my public hair. She was breathing with her nose heavily, blowing hot air at my base.

"Oh Ammi... Ammijaan... I love you so much... you took my whole cock in your mouth. Now just bob your mouth on my cock as if I'm fucking your mouth... yesss... that's it! Yah Alla... it feels sooo good...

I was hard like iron. My mother was sucking my cock with all her energy. That was deferent feeling, deferent sensation. I never ever felt before. She was quick learner. Using all technique, which I just, taught her. She was sucking my cock head, occasionally licking head and piss hole, some times taking whole cock deep in her throat. I was so excited that I thought I'd blown my load right there. To avoid that I pulled her head from my cock and said,

"Now Ammijaan! Lick my cock whole length up and down all the side... yesss... like that.... Hold it with your lips horizontally..... ohhh yahhh.... Kiss me there... there... keep going down kissing... at the base... yes...there... yes... now kiss my those ball.... Careful... careful... it's sensitive... yesss... like that.... Try to take my balls in your mouth... yesss... Ahhhhh.... very good.... yah Allaaaa.... Take whole my balls in your mouth.... Oh yahhh.... Suck it gently... suck it...Ammi... Look up in my eyes Ammi!... you look beautiful with those balls in your mouth.. Yah Alla... I love it... I love you, Ammijaan.... I love everything...."

My mother was sucking my balls and looking up in my eyes. That was most erotic sight I ever had. She let go my balls from her mouth and started to suck my cock again with more eagerness. While moving her head up and down my cock some times she would sleep my cock head deep in her throat taking whole length in her mouth and brush her lips in my public hair vigorously. I know if Ammi keep doing that, very soon I would blast in her mouth.

Ammi held my cock in her mouth, breathing hard through her nose as she resisted taking it out. She was making a sucking motion with her mouth that no matter how much I tried not to, I was quickly approaching the point of no return.

"Ooh Ammi, that's it. I can't hold it any longer!"

That incensed Ammi even more. I could now feel the pressure of her mouth increasing which created a feeling I never could have imagined. My balls felt like they were exploding and I felt my dick extend even further. I moved to let Ammi know it was time to take her mouth off, but instead, she pressed down even harder. Ammi used her hands to push mine away, making it clear that she was going to take my first load of cum down her throat.

In an instant I exploded in my mother's mouth. The first shot was so intense Ammi must have felt it go straight down her throat. Each subsequent shot was as strong as the first and it felt like my dick was pumping like a fire hose.

Incredibly Ammi appeared to take it all down her throat. I was amazed. I didn't think anybody could swallow that much cum at once, and especially not my mother, knowing it's her first time. She didn't leave a drop. I felt unbelievable. She was rolling her tongue around her mouth and still swallowing what I had provided her.

"Mmmm, Ooh Salim, that was the best ever! Your Abba never gave me anything like that, but I have been dreaming of it for years. You don't know how special it is getting it from you, mere Lal!" "Wow!" I felt so drained I didn't think I could move. "I need more of that, Salim. I need more and more, forever and ever. Anytime you need your Ammi's mouth it is yours! In fact, I want you to do that to me every day, do you hear me?" "Yes, Ammi, I will. I promise I will Ammijaan."

Ammi hugged me tightly and started to cry. I was paralysed by her tears thinking she was feeling guilty or angry.

"Salim, you have to love me, you just have to!" "Of course I do Ammi. I love you more than ever!" I told her.

We cuddle there on bed for few minutes. She played with my cock while resting on my chest. When I got hard again, I climb on top of Ammi, she took hold of my cock, which was hard as a steel bar, and placed it against her pussy hole. I pressed and easily entered her very slick pussy. I held Ammi's ass and started fucking her. Ammi moaned with pleasure at every fuck stroke. We rolled around the bed, sometimes she was on top and at other times I was. We were at it for a long time and when I forcefully ejaculated into her, she came with an intensity I had never seen before.

"Salim, mere Sahajade," she said, "that was the best." "Oh Ammijaan, I'm glad you changed your mind". "Oh mere Lal, I missed you so much, and when you started going out with that Chudail." "You mean Nafisa," I interrupted with a laugh. "Yes, she was," she said with some impatience. "I realised I was jealous and that I loved you more than anything thing in the world." "As a lover, Ammijaan?" I asked mischievously. "Yes, I realised I loved you, not only as a mother but as a lover and that I could not bear to be apart from you." She whispered. "Do you love me more than Abba." I asked. "Oh Salim, I respect your Abba, but I don't love him anymore. At one time I thought I still love him, but after being with you I now know what love is."

"Ammi, I love you too. You have just made me the happiest man in the world. I don't want to share you with anyone, even Abba. You belong to me. Your body is mine. I want you naked in my arms all the time. I want to enter you all the time."

"Oh Mere Sahajade, I wish I could but that is impossible, but I love it. Mere Lal, this is going to be our secret. I also want to be in your arms naked all the times but we have to be careful. I don't want your Abba, bhai or aapa to find out. I know it would break their heart."

"Yes Ammi, I know," I replied.

We began to kiss; my hands fondled Ammi's breasts. I then proceeded to kiss her lovely long nipples, which were swollen with passion. She pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy on my cock. She pressed down until I was buried in her to the hilt. She lowered her mouth to mine while she proceeded to move up and down, slowly at first and then very rapidly. Suddenly her tongue began to frantically duel with mine. She then opened her mouth in a silent scream. I knew she had climaxed.

I rolled on top of Ammi and continued to fuck her with savage fuck strokes. Her body shook with each fuck stroke. She screamed and at the same time I buried my cock against her womb and proceeded to saturate her inner walls with my semen. After the wild ride we began to kiss tenderly while we were still joined at the crotch

When she reached my crotch she took my hard cock in her mouth. Ammi then gave me a blow job. When I came she swallowed all of my cum.

From that time on Ammi and I tried to spend every opportunity with each other. Whenever we were alone Ammis would be the one to first make sexual overtures. She was at her sexual peak and constantly horny- I know because when I would pull her panties off she would already sopping wet. I was proud when she told me shyly that she would get wet just thinking of me, and that nobody had excited her that way.

Some times we were so crazy for each other that we took risks. One time, Abba, Sabanam aapa and I were in the living room, watching television. Ammi was in the kitchen. Where I was sitting I could see her moving in the kitchen seductively, glancing at me occasionally. I got horny seeing her like that. After some time I went to the kitchen to drink the water. I noticed that Ammi had gone to her bedroom. I went in her room.

She was in the bathroom inside her bedroom. I closed the door behind and silently opened the bathroom door. Ammi had not locked it. She just finished peeing and was pulling her panties up. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw me. Before she could say anything I turned her around, bent her over the wash basin. I yanked my short down freeing my hard cock and entered her from behind.

"Yah Alla, Salim, someone may come up" she whispered.

But I ignored her. I fucked Ammi right there in the bathroom until she came and blew my load in her cunt. I then pulled her panties up and would not allow her to clean herself up. We did not get caught. But for the rest of the day I knew Ammi had sticky panties and it was my semen dripping out of her pussy.

I remember one night I woke up horny. I wanted Ammi in my bed badly. So silently I crept to my parents bedroom. They were both asleep. I knew that Abba was drunk and fast asleep. Ammi was in her night gown (recently I told her to wear night gown at night time instead of salawar/kamiz to make it easy to undress. She even stops wearing bra and panties inside the gown as nobody able to know about it except me). She was looking extremely sexy in that gown. I went up to her and shook her awake. When she woke up, I motioned her too keep quiet. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to see her in my room and I left. As I came in my room I got undress and about two minutes later she was in my room. I pushed her on my bed.

"Salim bete, I need to sleep and that was stupid of you to come to my bedroom at this time" she grumbled.

I cut of any further protest by kissing her. I pulled Ammi's gown up and began to eat her pussy. In no time I had Ammi wet and excited. I moved on top and entered her womanhood and proceeded to make love to her. Later that night, when she left my room, she was smiling with complete satisfaction.

For the next two years we were careful and fucked at every opportunity.

THE END