Loving Stepdaughter Ch. 02

Story Info
How Sue became Charlottae's and Charles' fuck toy.
1.5k words
4.33
108.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue knelt on all fours, her face pressed into the soft silk comforter that covered Charles' and Charlotte's huge bed. Charlotte lay beneath her quivering body, her hands extended above her head fondling Sue's large breasts and gently but firmly twisting and pulling on the hard nipples sending lightning bolts of pleasure through Sue's body with each twist and tug. Charlotte's professional mouth was working energetically at the juncture of Sue's widely splayed legs sucking on the long hard clit with her lips, massaging it with her tongue, and occasionally nibbling it with her electrified teeth. Sue was on the brink of a death defying plunge into the grand canyon of orgasms if Charlotte continued her deliciously titillating oral stimulation to her so recently denied clitoris.

Equally exquisite and ecstatic were the slow but powerful movements of Charles' hard wonderful cock as it fucked her aching cunt into oblivion. The inner walls of Sue's tortured pussy were so sensitive that she imagined she could feel every vein, fold of skin, and ridge on his beloved dick as it drove her senselessly toward that same death defying plunge into pleasure.

Charles' cock rocked in and out of Sue's pussy as Charlotte's hands squeezed, pinched, twisted, and fondled her nipples, and her mouth did things to her pussy that could only be endured for any length of time in heaven itself. On and on the pleasure went, her body enduring nearly painful levels of arousal and anticipation as she prepared to launch herself over the precipice and fall into her Grand Canyon of ecstasy. Closer and closer but never quite close enough.

Sue awoke from one of her more common dreams finding Charlotte, now awake and lying on her stomach with her face near Sue's pussy, teasing that wet aching nerve bundle with a single fingertip as Sue still sat tied to the foot of the bed. Sue had learned to sleep fitfully leaning either forward or backward and more or less hanging from her bound wrists. She had done so through the night and now found herself awakening from one of those naps and from her wet dream too. Charles awakened just then and rolled onto his back and stared at Charlotte and Sue. He had never loved Sue although he knew she loved him strongly thanks to Charlotte's chemistry. Charlotte had picked her out for him or rather for herself. She had brought a hot as hell Sue to him one day and told him to fuck her silly. Not a fate worse than death.

He smiled at the memory of Charlotte breaking down the haughty woman. Sue's wine, which she loved and drank regularly, had been laced with several chemicals for a long time. Charlotte's mother had been an organic chemist who had researched the effects of drugs and combinations of drugs on female and male sexual arousal and behavior. She had made a fortune on a patent for a birth control pill that added appreciably to the level of the sexual libido of the women who used it. Her other discoveries in the area of female sexual arousal she had kept to herself and a few special friends. She had died two years ago in the crash of a small plane leaving all of her secrets and several million dollars to Charlotte. Charles had catered to his stepdaughter's perverse nature because she was beautiful, highly sexual, and very rich. She had used her knowledge of drugs and their effects on women to keep both her bed and her stepfather's bed filled with beautiful horny women and a few additional men for her personal alone time pleasure.

Then she had met Sue. Sue was the mother of one of Charlotte's conquests who even now trailed after the sexy young woman like a love sick puppy. Sue had walked in on her and Mac one afternoon while Charlotte was sitting on the couch in Sue's living room with her legs spread wide and her feet propped on Sue's coffee table. Sue's son Mac was kneeling on the floor with his face buried in her hot wet pussy, his hands tied behind him, while Charlotte watched a lesbian porn flick and leisurely ate a bowl of ice cream. Sue had thrown a tantrum and promptly kicked Charlotte out of her home and told her son to never see the bitch again. The next day, Charlotte had returned as soon as Sue had left for work. She had used a hypodermic needle to drug the dozen or so bottles of White Zinfandel and Riesling wines Sue had in her refrigerated wine closet. The next two days had been Saturday and Sunday and Sue had drunk a bottle of wine each day. Charlotte arranged for Mac to let her in Sunday evening while Sue was preparing for bed. Together Charlotte and Mac had easily overcome Sue and tied her to the bed posts of her bed.

After a week of Charlotte feeding Sue concentrated drugs and tormenting her body with vibrators, oils, and oral and digital stimulation nearly all of Sue's waking hours, Sue had capitulated and had sent in her resignation effective immediately. In exchange, Charlotte fucked her brains out with a huge strap-on vibrating dildo and gave her relief from her mind-bending orgasm denial torment. Two more days of sexual torment and Sue went willingly to Charlotte's home where Charles began fucking her regularly. Charlotte used Mac as a torment to Sue by making him crawl around the house with a huge hard on and never letting him fuck her any more. The four of them would sit in the large den with Mac's face in Charlotte's cunt and Charles' dick in Sue's mouth, pussy, or ass watching porn flicks all day. Sue, due as much to the laced wine as Charles' sexual prowess, fell in love with him and agreed to marry him.

The wedding was a huge social event in the community. Sue's family members were all socialites and public figures. At the wedding, a very quiet and seemingly happy Sue told all of her family and friends that she was so happy. All the while, a butt plug and one of those torturous rubber balls were churning away in her ass and pussy. Charlotte and Mac stayed quietly in the background. Sue knew that if she allowed others to learn of her sexual corruption she would forever lose Charles and Charlotte and those unbelievable day long nearly continuous orgasm days of pure animal sex. After the reception, or at least the public reception, a dozen of Charlotte's friends stayed to help her and Charles consummate the marriage as it would really be. Mac was introduced to two of Charlotte's friends and one of her cousins, Candy, and taken to a bed that had been moved into a small room off of the reception hall. It was their job to fuck him, suck him, rub their tits and pussies on him and generally indulge in an orgy with him but without allowing him to come that night.

At the same time, another cousin of Charlotte's, Brad, and eight other male friends of theirs were introduced to Sue. They fucked her mouth, pussy, ass, one, two, or three at a time for the entire evening too. The difference was that Sue was being rewarded for being a good girl and she came nearly continually. Starting with that night, Sue had been put on a five day cycle of orgasm denial torment. But on that sixth day she did not regret her situation at all.

Even as these memories flooded through Charles' mind, he knew that Charlotte was planning on moving Sue along to the next phase of her training.

Charlotte stopped teasing her stepmother and she and Charles rose and entered the shower leaving Sue bound to the bed posts and crying in sexual frustration. In the shower, Charles took the large natural sponge, soaped it up good with Charlotte's favorite body wash and began a slow languid process of washing her long gorgeous body. He began with her shoulders and worked down her back to her ass and then knelt and washed her long legs. She turned around to face him and he began with her feet and washed up her legs. When the sponge neared her shaved cunt, he lifted it and stood to wash her neck and shoulders. He slowed the motion of the sponge when he began sliding its soapy roughness over her breasts plying the sponge with one hand on one breast as he squeezed and fondled the nipple of the other breast with his other hand. He reversed his attention several times making sure that Charlotte was getting the full pleasure from his attentions. Then he slipped below her breasts and on to her stomach and eventually her pussy again. This time, he stayed there with the sponge for a long time.

They exited the shower and went back into the bedroom to find Sue weeping in frustration as she did most of the time.

Charlotte looked at the woman and spoke in a quiet but excited voice, "I think it's time to call Candy. What do you think?"

"I think you own her and if you want to call Candy then go for it," he replied. He had fully expected the question. He had always known that Charlotte would not be satisfied with a simple submissive sex slave. She wanted, no craved; a masochistic sex submissive and she wanted Sue to be the one.