Loving the Alpha Ch. 03

Story Info
Kat finally says the words.
3.7k words
4.55
18k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJay95
LadyJay95
71 Followers

Katarina's POV

I woke up and the sun was streaming through the window. I had slept very peacefully last night. Then I remembered what had happened last night. How Jake and I had completed the mating process. The earth shattering orgasm I had had. Falling asleep in his arms. And how surprisingly gentle he had been. I could feel my pussy was aching and smiled at how amazing last night had felt. I was wrapped in his arms while we spooned. But, I really had to use the bathroom. I tried to wiggle out of his hold and he just tightened his hold. I took a deep breath.

"Morning." He said, his voice groggy with sleep.

"Morning. Mind letting me up?" He waited a moment before kissing my neck and releasing me. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. When I got in there I looked in the mirror and saw the red, partially healed bite. But then I realized it wasn't just a bite. He had marked me. I used the bathroom and got dressed. Walking back out to the room he was still laying on the bed.

"You marked me?" I asked him angrily. He chuckled.

"That's sort of what happens when you have sex with your mate. You mark them. You marked me last night as well if you don't remember." I looked at his shoulder and saw that in the junction between his shoulder and neck was a mark. He stood up. "You marked me out of instinct. Not all females will mark their mate, but you did. Last night. Most of that was instinct for you. You were begging me to fuck you. But, I didn't want to. I wanted to make your first time something that you wouldn't look back on and regret. I made love to you, over my wolf tearing at my restraint to just ravish you and fuck you till you were hoarse, until you were so sore that you were begging me to stop." He was completely naked right now and it was distracting me. I shook my head. He smirked. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a change of clothes then headed to the bathroom for a shower.

We headed down to breakfast together. I was still a little upset that he had marked me, but at the same time I was secretly happy. We got to the dining room and saw Jake's beta; Nate. His mom and dad and sister. Nate had a smirk on his face.

"So I hear that you christened your room finally." I was appalled that they had heard us.

"Nate." Jake said in a warning tone.

"What? Most of the pack probably heard you roar. And it wasn't a roar out of anger." Then I heard Beth scream. We all turned to her.

"He marked you." She said excitedly. Susan came over and looked at my neck. She smiled the biggest smile I'd seen on her.

"Well, I guess that officially makes you the Luna." She said. I looked around and just wanted to hide under a rock.

I still wasn't allowed anywhere near another male after breakfast. Nate and John could both control themselves as they had mates, but I still had to be with Jake there. But other than them I wasn't allowed outside of the one part of the house. Apparently the heat can last anywhere from a few days, to two weeks. Jake told me I could call him at any time. He didn't want it to get as bad as last time before he could help. I was watching netflix when I started feeling it again. That tightness in my lower stomach. "God, seriously?" I didn't want to call him but knew that it would get bad. I waited until the end of the movie and was beyond horny. I texted him.

Need you... Now. A minute later I heard the phone go off.

In a meeting with some of the pack. Be a few minutes. I sighed and waited for him. A few minutes turned into half an hour. I was just about ready to storm down there when he came through the door.

"Sorry, the pack needed me to..." I interrupted him by shoving him against the door and kissing him. He kissed me back his hands tangled in my hair. I pulled away and slapped him. "What was that for?" He asked shocked.

"For taking so fucking long." I said before kissing him again. He chuckled into the kiss. He grabbed me and spun us around, pushing me against the door. I gently bit his lip. We kissed, after a moment he licked my lip asking for entrance. I gave in and our tongues danced fighting for dominance. He won as I gave in. I pushed him away and looked at him panting for breath.

"Do you like that shirt?" I said with an intensity in my eyes. He smirked.

"Hate it." I stepped closer to him.

"Good." I ripped his shirt and tore it off of his body. He ripped my shirt clean off of me then pulled me close. He grabbed my ass and lifted me, I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled myself as close as possible. He turned us around and walked towards the bed. He threw me onto the bed and I landed with a shreak and a giggle. I looked at his eyes and saw they were dark with lust. He stalked towards me across the bed. Grabbing my foot he pulled me closer. He kissed me and if I were human he would have bruised my lips. He kissed down my body, licking my stomach. I giggled as he undid my jeans.

"Smells like you need to be fucked." He said. I covered my face in embarrassment. He gently grabbed my wrist. "Don't cover that beautiful face." I leaned up and kissed him. He was gentle yet rough. And I loved it. He slid my jeans down painfully slow. Kissing down my legs as the pants were removed. Shivers were running up my spine and goosebumps all across my body. Everywhere he kissed felt like electricity. He kissed back up my legs as I laid there.

"You smell so fucking good." He said as he got closer to my pussy. I smiled at him. I grabbed his face and pulled him back up to kiss me. I started undoing his pants and started pushing them down his hips. He pushed them off the rest of the way. I was so fucking turned on. He rubbed his hand over the crotch of my panties. I was soaked and I knew it. He pushed the fabric to the side and slid his finger inside of me. My head fell back and I moaned as he slid his finger in and out of me slowly. I moaned again as he started rubbing my clit with his thumb. I heard him chuckle as he kissed the inside of my thigh.

"You look so sexy like that." God I needed him. I needed all of him. I felt him pull my panties down off my legs and watched as he removed his boxers. His cock sprang free and stood to attention. I licked my lips and smiled a sexy smile. He crawled over me and kissed me. He licked for entrance to my mouth but I wouldn't give it. Then he shoved himself into me, causing me to gasp. He took that moment and shoved his tongue in my mouth. As his hips met mine he found a good speed and I moaned into the kiss as he found my g-spot. I felt every inch of him enter me and was in bliss. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to pull him closer if that was possible. He started sliding into me with more force. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me as he fucked me. I saw that his eyes were now almost black. His wolf was near the surface. And if it were even possible I became even wetter. He grabbed the back of my neck and started thrusting into me with so much force. I felt myself being wound so tightly. He had his arms under my knees so that I couldn't push away even if I wanted to. But I didn't. I was loving every second of this. I was biting my lip. I grabbed his arms tightly.

"Fuck...Oh god... Shit..." I was saying incoherently. I was so close. He growled a low animalistic growl. I was staring him straight in the eyes as he sped up.

"Cum for me." He commanded, his voice deeper than usual. A second later I came so hard that I'm sure the entire pack knew that I had. But he didn't stop fucking me. He only slowed down a little. I was riding the last of that orgasm when I felt another one building.

"Jake... Oh Fuck... Please..." He chuckled.

"Not yet baby." Oh my god. I realized his wolf had taken full control. I was going to go crazy. He was pounding into me. Hitting my g-spot with every stroke causing a flash of heat every time he thrust into me.

"Jake...Please...." I needed to cum. He shook his head.

"Not yet." I bit my lip, I was desperate to cum. His wolf had taken over and I couldn't hold back the orgasm any more. I growled trying to get him to let me cum. I thought that I might bite my lip so hard that I'd draw blood. I could feel my claws come out and my canines distend. My wolf was taking control. My eyes probably were the bright blue of my wolf.

"There she is... There's my mate." His wolf said. I could feel everything that was happening to my body even though my wolf had taken over. I was whimpering as he was pounding into me.

"Cum for me." He commanded. I would have screamed if I hadn't roared. My head was thrown back. My back arched painfully. I could feel the steel cable in my body snap as I had the strongest orgasm yet. Then I heard his wolf roar. I felt him cum inside me and felt his hot seed inside my pussy. I didn't care at that moment that so far we hadn't used any protection. I didn't even notice. My wolf relinquished control back to me as I was riding the aftershocks of my second orgasm. I saw Jake's eyes go back to their deep brown from the black of his wolfs. He was trying to catch his breath. We were both gasping for breath. He moved just the slightest and I whimpered.

"Don't." As I was so sensitive down there from the orgasms. He nodded, his chest was heaving and there was a layer of sweat covering both of our bodies. He was having a hard time keeping himself from collapsing on top of me. I could feel him nut inside me. Just like last night. I pulled him close to me, silently telling him it was okay. He relaxed and rolled us onto his back so I was on top of him. We heard a knock on the door.

"You guys okay?" His mom asked nervously. She probably thought we had been fighting.

"We're fine." I said between deep breaths. I rested my head on his chest and he held me close.

"I wish we could have gotten along before this." He said. I chuckled.

"Maybe I was seeing how far I could push you before you would make me submit." He playfully growled.

My heat finally ended and I was able to leave the one part of the house. It had taken a week. Beth and I were outside just hanging out. A couple female members of the pack had walked up to where we were.

"So. Your the Alpha's new bitch?" A blonde haired blue eyed girl asked.

"If your referring to his mate? Then yes, and seeing as he marked me that makes me your Luna." She and her friends made a humourless laugh.

"He'll tire of you. Then he'll come to us. For more exciting things than just a single, boring screw." One of them said making the rest laugh. I stood up from my seat.

"So what are you saying?" I asked them my eyes narrowed.

"We're saying that we're going to take your 'mate' and then he'll realize how good he could have had it." I growled. Beth grabbed my arm.

"Kat, please don't." I looked down to the shorter girl, telling her to back away.

"Oh, is the kitty cat getting angry?" The closest one asked. There were four of them. I could easily take them.

"I'm going to warn you once. Stay away from my mate, or I'll make you all regret that you ever met me." They all laughed.

"Oh honey. We're just getting started." I leapt at the blond that was closest and threw her into one of her friends. I punched one and elbowed another in the face. I turned to the two that had fallen over. I roundhouse kicked the one who had caught the blond and then grabbed the blond by the throat. She started choking.

"Now. You were saying something?" She shook her head.

"Good. Challenging your Luna, isn't very smart. And if I ever see you or your friends near my mate, Your Alpha. I will rip your pretty little face off. Understood?" She nodded as she couldn't speak due to my cutting off her airway.

"Good." I threw her into her friends that were now standing.

"Now get the hell out of here. Before I change my mind." They picked up their friend and ran. I heard a slow clapping. I turned to see my mate and a couple of his beta's.

"That was beautiful, protecting her station at the same time as laying claim to her mate." Nate said. I smirked. Jake came over and kissed me.

"I didn't hear the first bit but they must have done something to piss you off." I nodded.

"They'll never make that mistake again." He chuckled.

"No they won't."

Jacob's POV

Kat was happy to be out of the room and was enjoying the sunshine. We had spent as much time together as we could. But with my Alpha duties it was difficult to spend much time with her. But when we did we would go for walks and talk. I had learned a lot about her. How she grew up and what being part of her brothers pack had been like. How after her dad had died her mom had become distant. She seemed to be letting her walls down. Learning about what had happened to her when she was sixteen helped me realize that she had become the way she was as a way of survival. That she kept people at arms length to protect herself and had thought that I would hurt her like he had.

I had finished my Alpha duties for the day and went to go find Kat. Going to where the young wolves are trained I found her off to the side with a young girl. She was on her knees and the little girl was attempting to swing punches at Kat's hands. I could hear the little girl giggle as she would miss or Kat would move her hands so the girl would hit them even when they were obviously not near where they were supposed to be. I watched this for a few minutes as Kat laughed with the girl and said encouraging things. The wind changed slightly and I could smell them. Her delicious scent mixed with freshly cut grass. Pushing off the tree I was leaning on I walked over and the little girl saw me. She smiled over and Kat turned her head to see who it was. She smiled up at me and got to her feet.

"Don't stop on my account." I said to them. The little girl ran off to play as she seemed to have a short attention span when not being preoccupied.

"How was your day?" Kat asked me before giving me a kiss.

"Boring. But it just got better." She smiled. "Why don't you show me those famous moves I've heard so much about." I asked her. She gave me a coy smile.

"I don't think this is the appropriate place for that." She said motioning towards the group of guys not twenty feet from us. I chuckled and shook my head before dodging a punch and grabbing her wrist as she swung at me. I smiled as she threw a few more hits towards me and blocked all of them. She kicked me in the stomach and it knocked me back a little. She looked at me a little worried, like she was worried she had hurt me. I looked at her and smirked at her and did the 'come on' motion with my hands. Dodging more attacks and seeing the serious look on her face as she tried to knock me down. She was fast but I was stronger. After an unknown amount of time I had her in my arms and she was unable to move.

"Those were the moves I was thinking about." I said into her ear as her back was flush against my chest. I heard her laugh.

"Well maybe next time it'll end differently."

It had been a few days since Kat and I had sparred. I was working on some papers when she came into my office. Nate was off dealing with an issue with a couple pack members and wasn't supposed to be back for a while. I heard a knock on the door of my office and called for the person to enter. Kat opened the door and was leaning against the wall beside the door.

"Hi." I said to her. She smiled.

"Hi. Whatcha doing?" She asked.

"Just trying to figure out some things." She pushed off the wall. She came up behind me.

"Anything I can help with?" I shook my head.

"No it's pretty boring stuff. Giving me a headache actually." She leaned down and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Maybe I can help with that." She said as she kissed my cheek. I cocked an eyebrow and felt her hands brushing on my chest.

"Kat?..." She ran her hands down my stomach.

"Sh, let me help." She kissed down my neck to where she had marked me. I let out a slow breath as I felt myself getting hard. She kissed back up my neck and grazed her teeth along it. She sucked my earlobe with her lips making me moan slightly. She knew exactly what turned me on. She pulled away and turned the chair that I was on. She knelt down in front of me. I looked down to her as she was now on her knees.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Helping with your headache." She said as she undid the button and zipper on my pants. She reached in and pulled out my semi hard dick. She smiled up at me with a naughty look in her eyes. She slowly licked my cock from the base of the shaft up to the tip before kissing the tip. Then circled the tip with her tongue. I put my head on the back of the chair. She licked it like an ice cream cone causing me to moan. I looked down to her and watched as she took the tip completely in her mouth. Sucking the tip while circling it with her tongue. My breathing hitched when she slowly lowered her head and started bobbing up and down gently sucking.

"Oh my god. Kat." I looked down to her and she watched me as she was doing this. We heard a knock on the door and she stopped and quickly hid under the desk. I turned just in time to hide my erection behind the desk as Nate came in.

"Hey, it's all taken care of." He said. I growled.

"Okay, you can have the day off." I said trying to get him out.

"Okay." He cleared his throat. He turned to leave but stopped. I growled and he rushed out.

Kat came out from under the desk. She giggled.

"That was close." She stood up. She looked at me and had a smirk on her face.

"Where were we?" She went to continue but I grabbed her arms and lifted her on top of the desk. She laughed as I did this.

"Enough teasing." I said as I pulled her shorts and panties off. As soon as they were over her feet she pulled me closer and I kissed her neck while impaling her on my cock. She inhaled sharply then moaned. I pushed her onto her back on the desk. She gasped as I fucked her roughly, shoving my cock deep inside her, hitting her g-spot. The desk was bouncing as I pounded into her. She started moaning loudly as she neared her orgasm. I covered her mouth and sped up. Suddenly her back arched and she bit my hand in an attempt to stay quiet. I moaned as I felt her tighten as she came on my cock. Seconds later I exploded inside her. Shooting stream after stream deep inside her.

Katarina's POV

It had been a few months since I had joined Jacob's pack and had come to feel at home here. I was standing on the balcony of our room and was enjoying the fresh air. I felt Jake come up behind me and his hands slid around my waist. Coming to rest on my slightly rounded belly.

"Hey." I said leaning into him.

"Hey. How is my mate and little man?" He asked kissing next to my ear making me moan.

"Fine. And how do you know it's a boy?" I asked him as I turned around.

"Just a feeling." I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I love you." He told me as he smiled down at me. I smiled back up to him.

"I love you too."

LadyJay95
LadyJay95
71 Followers